Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,264 members, 7,839,336 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date (48909 Views)

At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job / Ladies!! Please Stay Away From This 5 Types Of Guys!! No 3 Is Common / Some Guys No Dey Try..see What This Guy Inboxed A Facebook Babe PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date by Nobody: 2:19am On Dec 04, 2016
[quote author=pussyAvenger post=51615812][/quote] which was?.....remember i was only speaking for myself smiley

do you like been broke?
Re: 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date by Nobody: 4:41am On Dec 04, 2016
GossipHeart:

Girls really don't know what they want

They walk around with someone else's hair (fake)

They paint their lips with lipstick (fake)

They wear fake nails

They smear their face with excessive makeup (fake)

They wear eye liner and eye shadow (fake)

They wear high heels (fake height)

And at the end of the day, they will tell you they want a real, truthful, honest, God fearing, handsome boyfriend/husband

They really have no choice or right to choose who they want

Confused life
You wont beliv is some guys that use to tell some girls to do all that. Guys of this days don't like it natural. I kn of a guy who broke up with his bae some years back simply because she doesn't fix her hair, paint her lips etc. Atimes I wonder what you guys really want.

1 Like

Re: 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date by pussyAvenger: 4:47am On Dec 04, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
which was?.....remember i was only speaking for myself smiley

do you like been broke?
no dear...datz why we use greedy girls for rituals

speaking for myself too......but babe, my mum once told me hw a gal who visited his supposedly rich boyfriend was tied up and brought to naija bridge by midnight....they slit her throat and the boyfriend drank d blood gushin out...

nt all rich guys dy fetish ooooooo
Re: 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date by b0rn2fuck(m): 5:29am On Dec 04, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
grin grin grin grin grin thank you,you also deserve a good lady nt a gold digger grin
Toto sweet madam, even though the pleasure no pass 5 minutes, we are ready to work to please our ego in which few women of our choice can fulfill , their is different between our choice and any choice so Let them continue digging their gold, I am goldsmith, they will dig and tired, a broke girls inspire me to work harder but their persistent asking is the major concern. As long as she didn't denied me on bed when kongi came calling for her one day, her problem is my problem if not I will let her know ashies joints and clubs aren't far from my residential area, infact pekers na home
Re: 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date by Nobody: 6:29am On Dec 04, 2016
Re: 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date by Emmanueldman(m): 7:42am On Dec 04, 2016
braine:
I think I'm too much of !number 6
O boy me too o
Re: 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date by Richydos(m): 7:53am On Dec 04, 2016
ItsQuinn:
1 5 & 6 I hate with passion undecided
Lolzzzzz... haba just dt 3, I was expecting you to even say the list isn't complete sef
Last time i checked clay is still available for free " Get it n mould your man outta it" dt way u will love him with passion.. ... na dis kind thread u go find Nigeria girls crowding like sey em dey share jollof rice.... Iranu
Re: 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date by Richydos(m): 8:00am On Dec 04, 2016
sisipelebe:
You wont beliv is some guys that use to tell some girls to do all that. Guys of this days don't like it natural. I kn of a guy who broke up with his bae some years back simply because she doesn't fix her hair, paint her lips etc. Atimes I wonder what you guys really want.
Lolzzzzz Nairalanders always knowing of somebody dt something happened 2....u know of d guy KO u know of d bae ni.... Sharap Miss liar of the year
Maybe u are d bae dey broke up with sef.....
Re: 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date by FrancisAdl(m): 9:03am On Dec 04, 2016
GossipHeart:

Girls really don't know what they want

They walk around with someone else's hair (fake)

They paint their lips with lipstick (fake)

They wear fake nails

They smear their face with excessive makeup (fake)

They wear eye liner and eye shadow (fake)

They wear high heels (fake height)

And at the end of the day, they will tell you they want a real, truthful, honest, God fearing, handsome boyfriend/husband

They really have no choice or right to choose who they want

Confused life

REALEST SH*T I'VE READ ON THIS FORUM!
Re: 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date by darnley16(m): 10:12am On Dec 04, 2016
agbonkamen:
Number 1 is a big NO for me
well I'll be me Talkative
Re: 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date by Fourwinds: 10:15am On Dec 04, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
7. broke guys cool
go and make ur money...don't u think u can contribute in a relationship monetarily.?
Re: 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date by agbonkamen(f): 10:23am On Dec 04, 2016
darnley16:
well I'll be me Talkative
my dear the earlier you see yourself as a guy/man better for you.....when a man talks too much he becomes an electric drum that little touch brings out the parrot in you its a big turn off
Re: 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date by darnley16(m): 10:29am On Dec 04, 2016
agbonkamen:
my dear the earlier you see yourself as a guy/man better for you.....when a man talks too much he becomes an electric drum that little touch brings out the parrot in you its a big turn off
, No not that type at all ;I mean I talk not the typical squeezing face emotionless kind of guy
Re: 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date by agbonkamen(f): 10:34am On Dec 04, 2016
darnley16:
, No not that type at all ;I mean I talk not the typical squeezing face emotionless kind of guy
grin
Re: 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date by Fourwinds: 10:37am On Dec 04, 2016
LorDBolton:
Remove number 5, every man beats his girl.

*its normal
false
Re: 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date by Fourwinds: 11:10am On Dec 04, 2016
agbonkamen:
when a man talks too much you might loose respect from your babe or wife e.g i like men of few words if a guy takes me out on a date and he talks too much he will never see me again its a big turn off. couples who quarrel everyday out of 100% 85% are caused by men who talks too much they dwell on issues that comes their way everytime they brag alot. so pls work on yoursef
dwell in issues that come their way every time...

I now understand y girls make same mistakes....

a story of a girl used for rituals won't stop another one dat read d story from falling victim
Re: 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date by agbonkamen(f): 11:38am On Dec 04, 2016
Fourwinds:
dwell in issues that come their way every time...

I now understand y girls make same mistakes....

a story of a girl used for rituals won't stop another one dat read d story from falling victim
oga what are you insinuating
Re: 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date by whoYouEpp(m): 11:39am On Dec 04, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
lol...nt all rich guys are yahoo guys tho
of kus I know.
Re: 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date by LorDBolton(m): 12:55pm On Dec 04, 2016
chronique:
Hian?? Speak for yourself alone. I haven't made the mistake of slapping a girl I dated,all my life,talkless of beating her.
That's the key word there
Re: 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 04, 2016
Richydos:

Lolzzzzz... haba just dt 3, I was expecting you to even say the list isn't complete sef
Last time i checked clay is still available for free " Get it n mould your man outta it" dt way u will love him with passion.. ... na dis kind thread u go find Nigeria girls crowding like sey em dey share jollof rice.... Iranu
so you are supporting a woman beater? Is that what you're telling me? undecided
Re: 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date by shaqhead: 1:17pm On Dec 04, 2016
henrydadon:
grin

i am that social awkward guy..it take alot of time for me to be comfortable around people..it either am into you or am not ..and i tend to friendzone my self most times..but am not complaining..it me and my phone all day..

Guy mind ursef o...why wl u b describinv me in detail like this? Whaaat? lol...i greet u bro!
Re: 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date by DuBLINGreenb(m): 2:48pm On Dec 04, 2016
?seen?
Re: 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date by Fourwinds: 4:30pm On Dec 04, 2016
agbonkamen:
oga what are you insinuating
dwelling on certain issues do not make it bad...just to prevent future occurance or repetition

if I remind a girl of cheating dat is going on marriages...I'm only arming her ahead of time...and so if I see such in d news and show it to her it is just to emphasize it again...

by d way d pages of d Bible u read today have u not read it before.? why reading it again or y preaching on it again
Re: 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 04, 2016
pussyAvenger:
no dear...datz why we use greedy girls for rituals

speaking for myself too......but babe, my mum once told me hw a gal who visited his supposedly rich boyfriend was tied up and brought to naija bridge by midnight....they slit her throat and the boyfriend drank d blood gushin out...

nt all rich guys dy fetish ooooooo
so you mean i'm greedy?...but wat if my rich means hardworking
Re: 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 04, 2016
b0rn2fuck:
Toto sweet madam, even though the pleasure no pass 5 minutes, we are ready to work to please our ego in which few women of our choice can fulfill , their is different between our choice and any choice so Let them continue digging their gold, I am goldsmith, they will dig and tired, a broke girls inspire me to work harder but their persistent asking is the major concern. As long as she didn't denied me on bed when kongi came calling for her one day, her problem is my problem if not I will let her know ashies joints and clubs aren't far from my residential area, infact pekers na home
grin grin grin grin grin funny you,okay then...but be careful smiley
Re: 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 04, 2016
Fourwinds:
go and make ur money...don't u think u can contribute in a relationship monetarily.?
i'm not broke smiley
Re: 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date by Fourwinds: 8:52pm On Dec 04, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
i'm not broke smiley
then u won't mind if ur bf does give u money
Re: 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 04, 2016
Fourwinds:
then u won't mind if ur bf does give u money
really? i give money him too
Re: 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:57pm On Dec 04, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
grin grin grin grin grin funny you,okay then...but be careful smiley
. You look like someone within ojota, maryland,ikeja axis... But no lele.
Re: 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 04, 2016
b0rn2fuck:
. You look like someone within ojota, maryland,ikeja axis... But no lele.
lol,why did you say that?
Re: 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date by Fourwinds: 8:58pm On Dec 04, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
really? i give money him too
I didn't say u should give him money....I said u will have no worry whether he gives u or not
Re: 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 04, 2016
Fourwinds:
I didn't say u should give him money....I said u will have no worry whether he gives u or not
yeah ,cos basically i dont ask him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” / When You Use Your Friend To Test Your Boyfriend & They Are Now Getting Married / Indian Woman Divorces Greedy Husband After 3 Hours & Remarries The Same Day (Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.