Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,295 members, 7,839,446 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date (48911 Views)

At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job / Ladies!! Please Stay Away From This 5 Types Of Guys!! No 3 Is Common / Some Guys No Dey Try..see What This Guy Inboxed A Facebook Babe PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date by Jaynom(m): 6:49pm On Dec 03, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
i'm not E-MONEY'S WIFE

K
Re: 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date by Rooneyboy(m): 6:50pm On Dec 03, 2016
Team Workaholic, and I care less how she feels, so as long as the money is coming in.
Re: 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date by oshaosha2014(m): 6:51pm On Dec 03, 2016
this is one broke girl. na them sabi notice say u broke. they are worse.
UniQuegrACE:
7. broke guys cool

3 Likes

Re: 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date by Mexyz(m): 6:54pm On Dec 03, 2016
henrydadon:
grin

i am that social awkward guy..it take alot of time for me to be comfortable around people..it either am into you or am not ..and i tend to friendzone my self most times..but am not complaining..it me and my phone all day..

Obviously we were created the same day, you have exactly the same trait with me. I'm actually trying to change that though cause my mom is complaining seriously...

2 Likes

Re: 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date by Mexyz(m): 6:55pm On Dec 03, 2016
henrydadon:
grin

i am that social awkward guy..it take alot of time for me to be comfortable around people..it either am into you or am not ..and i tend to friendzone my self most times..but am not complaining..it me and my phone all day..

Re: 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date by Odunharry(m): 6:59pm On Dec 03, 2016
Sexxkillz:
It's vice versa. . . nothing special here.
Agree with this.. Vice versa stuff
Re: 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date by bigcp(m): 7:02pm On Dec 03, 2016
u may be correct OP....even if I'm guilty of all...i cld careles what a B!TCH thinks....she has no right 2 be thinking...it's my life(my money )...is either she tk me as i am or 4ks her way out ....i shld be d 1 in d position 2be choosy...not A B!TCH
Re: 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date by whoYouEpp(m): 7:04pm On Dec 03, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
7. broke guys cool
broke guys Na una way. Na d one wen get money tru illegal way una Dey like pass guy Wen still Dey hustle legit. Make una change una orientation. All that glitters r not gold. Dats why u see so called yahoo guy using u ladies ladies rituals. Dat . serve u ladies right.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date by AreaFada2: 7:07pm On Dec 03, 2016
repogirl:
you get mind o...... you come find trouble on top this kind thread

Just start reciting The lord is your shepherd because the way these guys go mention you today ehn, na only God fit see you through. grin

Actually she's right. Just that most girls won't publicly admit it. She's just being honest.

If most ladies see economic security with a guy with those traits and even worse, the'd manage him nicely. Even girls with well paying careers. grin
Re: 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date by tollyboy5(m): 7:07pm On Dec 03, 2016
GossipHeart:

Girls really don't know what they want

They walk around with someone else's hair (fake)

They paint their lips with lipstick (fake)

They wear fake nails

They smear their face with excessive makeup (fake)

They wear eye liner and eye shadow (fake)

They wear high heels (fake height)

And at the end of the day, they will tell you they want a real, truthful, honest, God fearing, handsome boyfriend/husband

They really have no choice or right to choose who they want

Confused life
na so! cheesy
Re: 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date by tollyboy5(m): 7:09pm On Dec 03, 2016
ymee:
nawah o, Nairaland politics pass PDP APC own ask me what happened
wetin happen O!
Re: 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date by repogirl(f): 7:10pm On Dec 03, 2016
AreaFada2:

Actually she's right. Just that most girls won't publicly admit it. She's just being honest.

If most ladies see economic security with a guy with those traits and even worse, the'd manage him nicely. Even girls with well paying careers. grin
ofcourse she's right but many Nairaland guys can't stand honesty staring them in the face.
Re: 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 03, 2016
I no even know my category sef.
Re: 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date by tosyne2much(m): 7:13pm On Dec 03, 2016
Sadly, I possess all the qualities listed by the OP
Re: 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date by AreaFada2: 7:14pm On Dec 03, 2016
repogirl:
ofcourse she's right but many Nairaland guys can't stand honesty staring them in the face.

Pity. Always good to listen to the message. Because these things can help us raise our kids and partly shape their orientation in life.

1 Like

Re: 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date by naijacommando: 7:30pm On Dec 03, 2016
who cares?... who's into these olosho girls anyways?.. I'm better off focussing on my career and hanging out with my guys when the time allows for that, so to hell with ladies and whatever they think about me (I'm not gay)....

3 Likes

Re: 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date by luminouz(m): 7:37pm On Dec 03, 2016
hobermener:
Mix all of These traits in a billionaire, and you'll still find beauty queens threatening to kill each other over this dude on the internet.
When money talks, all these bullshit you wrote up there walks
cool
Point of correction..... All these bullshit.....walk....not walks..olodo rabata! cheesy
Re: 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date by Royalseed20(m): 7:41pm On Dec 03, 2016
Lol..
Re: 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date by IBpaul(m): 7:50pm On Dec 03, 2016
afanide:
How can you say no to that sweet boy with such posture.... cheesy

Na initial gra-gra!!!
Re: 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date by handsomety(m): 7:50pm On Dec 03, 2016
agbonkamen:
Number 1 is a big NO for me
hmmmm..are you faithful?
Re: 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date by Batlan01: 7:52pm On Dec 03, 2016
hobermener:
Mix all of These traits in a billionaire, and you'll still find beauty queens threatening to kill each other over this dude on the internet.
When money talks, all these bullshit you wrote up there walks
cool
Ecclesiastes 10:19
Re: 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 03, 2016
Can't stand men that talk too much. Was on the phone with some dude months back, he called during my lunch break.

Spent the first thirty minutes discussing sweaty armpits and body odours of people in the UK. Of all things to discuss. Maybe he was perceiving his own odour, who knows. Cos the nigga's fat.

Always calling to discuss rubbish, and when i say "I've got to go now", that's when he'd remember another useless story. Jesus!

So i'd end the call and pretend it's the network.

He was too slow to get the message, till I dumped him.

People that talk too much lie a lot too. Guys, know when to stop talking. It'll do you a whole lot of good. smiley
Re: 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date by Pylony(m): 7:55pm On Dec 03, 2016
Socially am a locomotive engine undecided

1 Like

Re: 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date by vickodedon(m): 7:56pm On Dec 03, 2016
Hmmmm. Am not on the list and still gat no girlfriend.. wats wrong??
Re: 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 03, 2016
MsDelilah:
Can't stand men that talk too much. Was on the phone with some dude months back, he called during my lunch break.

Spent the first thirty minutes discussing sweaty armpits and body odours of people in the UK. Of all things to discuss. Maybe he was perceiving his own odour, who knows. Cos the nigga's fat.

Always calling to discuss rubbish, and when i say "I've got to go now", that's when he'd remember another useless story. Jesus!

So i'd end the call and pretend it's the network.

He was too slow to get the message, till I dumped him.

People that talk too much lie a lot too. Guys, know when to stop talking. It'll do you a whole lot of good. smiley

The bold is so true, you spoke nothing but the truth.

I dislike that trait in people because dishonesty and telling unnecessary lies usually accompany that behaviour.

And I hate habitual liars like kilode.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date by agbonkamen(f): 8:04pm On Dec 03, 2016
handsomety:
hmmmm..are you faithful?
number didn't talk about faithfulness rather it was about guys who talk too much like women
Re: 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date by advocatebaba(m): 8:05pm On Dec 03, 2016
ItsQuinn:
1 5 & 6 I hate with passion undecided
HOW MANY DAY THERE, JST SAY U HATE ALL D LISTED FEATURES.
Re: 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 03, 2016
celestialAgent:
I don't see the importance of girls seriously. I'm not gay either.

Maybe I'm just stupidly addicted to internet that i harding think of mingling with opppsite sex or girls are just minor tool undecided

Be that as it is, I'm in love with my alienware grin

Even Nikky Minaj's butt can do you no harm.
Re: 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date by handsomety(m): 8:32pm On Dec 03, 2016
agbonkamen:
number didn't talk about faithfulness rather it was about guys who talk too much like women
OK ....I hear..am saying are you faithful?
Re: 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date by MsFaith: 8:33pm On Dec 03, 2016
The only one I don't want is No. 5, I can manage every other one up there
Re: 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date by agbonkamen(f): 8:37pm On Dec 03, 2016
handsomety:
OK ....I hear..am saying are you faithful?
wetin concern faithful and talkative anyways am faithful
Re: 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:42pm On Dec 03, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
grin grin grin i'm nt lazy.and i'm nt broke either...those girls you mentioned are the broke one and you can do them anyway you like cos its your money,was only talking for myself
Sorry, I wouldn't have comment if I have seen your profile before commenting, you fine oooo! If your type is broke, your skin will become multicolored, yellow girl cost me a lot than average black or fair girl, yellow sisi are like daughter of mermaid, dangerous and beautiful. I don't like talking to them due to temptation,wildness,mean and uncaring nature, even their cream is expensive but sweet to walk around. You deserve rich man to protect your beauty.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Indian Woman Divorces Greedy Husband After 3 Hours & Remarries The Same Day (Pic / Nigerian Gives UK Babe N14,500 For Having A Beautiful Smile (photo) / "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.