Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Patience Jonathan At A Burial In Ogu Town Today(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan At A Burial In Ogu Town Today(photos) (48464 Views)

Oyegun, Patience And Goodluck Jonathan At Ekwueme's Burial (Photos) / Patience Jonathan At Senator Sekibo Daughter's Wedding (Photos) / Saraki, Politicians Queue To Shake Goodluck Jonathan At IBB's Daughter's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan At A Burial In Ogu Town Today(photos) by Bdemmy(m): 5:13pm On Dec 03, 2016
Why all the razzmatazz, na she die?
Re: Patience Jonathan At A Burial In Ogu Town Today(photos) by Mexyz(m): 5:14pm On Dec 03, 2016
Even with corruption cases hanging around her neck, mama P still walks around with FULLY ARMED security operatives being paid by tax payers money as her bodyguards. To get money good o.

Abeg Buhari leave this people face economy before hunger finish Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan At A Burial In Ogu Town Today(photos) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 03, 2016
Where's the husband self,this woman and wakawaka self when does the husband even see her.
Re: Patience Jonathan At A Burial In Ogu Town Today(photos) by amanze15(m): 5:15pm On Dec 03, 2016
MisterGrace:
She somehow stole the show. grin
at a burial for that matter undecided
Re: Patience Jonathan At A Burial In Ogu Town Today(photos) by adontcare(f): 5:16pm On Dec 03, 2016
grin
Re: Patience Jonathan At A Burial In Ogu Town Today(photos) by teebillz: 5:19pm On Dec 03, 2016
A woman truly loved by her people. Not too many are truly loved by their people. One would think she is still the first lady.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan At A Burial In Ogu Town Today(photos) by Ahmadgani(m): 5:21pm On Dec 03, 2016
if there was separate election for first ladies I would have voted this woman a million times.

despite her making some higgledy-piggledy statements sometimes, she stood by her husband

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan At A Burial In Ogu Town Today(photos) by bangging(m): 5:26pm On Dec 03, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:
This woman ought to have been President in place of her husband. By now, after her re election, she would have been preparing for a 3rd term and possible tinkering of the constitution again to make her life President. Those that could oppose her would have been on exile or in one gulag somewhere.

Funny thing is; she would have been a better President than her husband and Buhari.
talk is cheap...

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan At A Burial In Ogu Town Today(photos) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 03, 2016
yarimo:
Mtcheeew Patient Jonathan been claiming celebrity since 29.may 2015 undecided
claim? she is.
Re: Patience Jonathan At A Burial In Ogu Town Today(photos) by IVORY2009(m): 5:31pm On Dec 03, 2016
Mama the mama grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan At A Burial In Ogu Town Today(photos) by jasysandra(f): 5:35pm On Dec 03, 2016
My Mama grin

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan At A Burial In Ogu Town Today(photos) by Seriousboy: 5:37pm On Dec 03, 2016
Mama Peace should just join APGA for 2019 Presidential candidate since PDP won't give her chance to so in Nigeria.
Re: Patience Jonathan At A Burial In Ogu Town Today(photos) by lqdy(f): 5:41pm On Dec 03, 2016
I cnt stop laughing at this funny commets.
but seriously how is this new. undecidedlol I cnt stop laughing at this funny commets.
but seriously how is this new.
Re: Patience Jonathan At A Burial In Ogu Town Today(photos) by Mlinlite: 5:43pm On Dec 03, 2016
She is not d first lady again
Re: Patience Jonathan At A Burial In Ogu Town Today(photos) by fortunechy(m): 5:43pm On Dec 03, 2016
we miss diz woman
Re: Patience Jonathan At A Burial In Ogu Town Today(photos) by criminalmindz: 5:45pm On Dec 03, 2016
That's the only local government in nigeria apc never campagined in 2015. The message from the people to apc was clear "don't come”..

4 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan At A Burial In Ogu Town Today(photos) by mankan2k7(m): 5:46pm On Dec 03, 2016
ayoolanr:
Mtchewwww!!! Illiterate kleptomaniac

Have u finally made ur O'level?

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan At A Burial In Ogu Town Today(photos) by mindtricks: 5:48pm On Dec 03, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:
This woman ought to have been President in place of her husband. By now, after her re election, she would have been preparing for a 3rd term and possible tinkering of the constitution again to make her life President. Those that could oppose her would have been on exile or in one gulag somewhere.

Funny thing is; she would have been a better President than her husband and Buhari.

Hmm @ the bolded!
Re: Patience Jonathan At A Burial In Ogu Town Today(photos) by babeface3: 5:56pm On Dec 03, 2016
All smiles at the scene of burial. Is that burial or political rally

Abeg make go check my mavro
Re: Patience Jonathan At A Burial In Ogu Town Today(photos) by Pchidexy(m): 5:58pm On Dec 03, 2016
Polithiefcians
Re: Patience Jonathan At A Burial In Ogu Town Today(photos) by awoluyi(m): 6:10pm On Dec 03, 2016
Aburi001:
1. My husband and Sambo is a good people.

2. The President was once a child and the
Senators were once a children.

3. My fellow widows.

4. A good mother takes care of his children.

5. The people sitting before you were once
a children.

6. Yes we are all happy for the effort,, it is
not easy to carry second in an
International competition like this one,
(addressing press men after Female Under-19
FIFA World Cup).

7. The bombers who born them? Wasn’t it not
a woman? They were once a children now a
adult now they are bombing women and
children making some children a widow.

8. My heart feels sorry for these children who
have become widows for loosing their parents
for one reason or another.

9. We should have love for our fellow
Nigerians irrespective of their NATIONALITY.

10. Thank God the Doctors and Nurses
are responding to treatment.

11. I would rather kill myself instead of
committing suicide.

12. Ojukwu is a great man, he died but
his manhood lives on.

13) Chai! Chai! There is God o… there’s God in
everything we are doing, continue!

14) Na only you waka come?

15) Vote UMBLERRA and press your finger for
UMBLERRA.

I dey miss mama peace wella grin grin grin
Chanji ko chanji ni, na only conductor e dey look for change. My brothers thank you for the support you have supporting my husband.
Re: Patience Jonathan At A Burial In Ogu Town Today(photos) by Proffdada: 6:12pm On Dec 03, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:

she would have sold your village for 2 naira undecided
Re: Patience Jonathan At A Burial In Ogu Town Today(photos) by mohammadusalisu(m): 6:17pm On Dec 03, 2016
freemanbubble:
Ok
Hmm.this wan no be campaign with style?
Re: Patience Jonathan At A Burial In Ogu Town Today(photos) by erico2k2(m): 6:25pm On Dec 03, 2016
Fabulosdave01:
See how haggard her state looks. Instead of them to use their position to impact their people's lives they were busy looting their children's future. Before you abuse me, I am an independent.
You recon?try OBJ local government have to
Yoy been there ? Go to PMB town see of you wo t weep .
Re: Patience Jonathan At A Burial In Ogu Town Today(photos) by Aburi001: 6:28pm On Dec 03, 2016
awoluyi:
Chanji ko chanji ni, na only conductor e dey look for change. My brothers thank you for the support you have supporting my husband.
LOLZ
Re: Patience Jonathan At A Burial In Ogu Town Today(photos) by dikeigbo2(m): 6:33pm On Dec 03, 2016
bowwizzy:
SEE HUMAN BEING LIKE BAG OF BEANS grin

NO WONDER JONA DEY RUN FROM ONE ELection TO ANOTHER smiley

For your mind ,you have finished her abi,..you just killed yourself with these uncouth comments.
Re: Patience Jonathan At A Burial In Ogu Town Today(photos) by master69(m): 6:38pm On Dec 03, 2016
Dats my MD (Hon VIctor Atabo)back days Wen I was runing my industrial training @ Oil and gas free zone authority(ogfza)

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan At A Burial In Ogu Town Today(photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:10pm On Dec 03, 2016
MisterGrace:
She somehow stole the show. grin
I tell you
Re: Patience Jonathan At A Burial In Ogu Town Today(photos) by samuelchimmy(m): 7:14pm On Dec 03, 2016
bullet proof car spotted
Re: Patience Jonathan At A Burial In Ogu Town Today(photos) by blackprowler: 7:58pm On Dec 03, 2016
The type of people who are the leading lights and newsmakers in a country is a clear reflection of what kind of people populate that country. Nigerians are accomplices to the rape of Nigeria - not the victims
Re: Patience Jonathan At A Burial In Ogu Town Today(photos) by 4everGrand(m): 9:01pm On Dec 03, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:

What do you mean by better president pls?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IPOB In Trouble As US Bank Account Gets Shut Down Over Fraud / Food Blockade: I Have Spoken To Igboho, Buhari Is Next – Yahaya Bello / Nyesom Wike Visits PDP Presidential Flagbearer, Atiku Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.