Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

The Letter Basketmouth And His Wife Got From Their Children (photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Letter Basketmouth And His Wife Got From Their Children (photo) (32440 Views)

Basketmouth And Wife, Elsie Okpocha Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary / Jason Okocha Graduation Party: Basketmouth And Wife Spotted At Son's School / Basketmouth And His Wife, Elsie Okpocha, 10 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Letter Basketmouth And His Wife Got From Their Children (photo) by Jhennipha(f): 12:41pm On Dec 04, 2016
My little nephew can do better than this...nice writing tho'
#Nobadbelle
Re: The Letter Basketmouth And His Wife Got From Their Children (photo) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 04, 2016
Smart kids.
My unborn children, Shey una dey see smiley
Re: The Letter Basketmouth And His Wife Got From Their Children (photo) by Crixina(f): 5:19pm On Dec 04, 2016
Stupedinluv:
U go blame us? even if we manage write, our parents go do like say dem no see am
my mum was shocked the day I sent a text saying I love you.

And to think I couldn't say it to her face but via a text.
Re: The Letter Basketmouth And His Wife Got From Their Children (photo) by Celdanstar: 5:27pm On Dec 04, 2016
My eight years old boy who is already in Js 1 is a professor compared to this child you are showing off on social media. A begi spare me......
Re: The Letter Basketmouth And His Wife Got From Their Children (photo) by TWoods(m): 5:40pm On Dec 04, 2016
glossy6:

Ask the parents. Abeg who get BM phone number?

Now wetin concern you? Wait until you have yours, You can then name them Mgbeke, Mgborie, Obumneke, Ibezim, Atuche etc

This is inferiority complex at its worst. What is wrong with those names? My name is a yoruba 10 letter word and i proudly use it here in the states and many of my colleagues have even learned to say it. Americans would NEVER call their children by your names.
Re: The Letter Basketmouth And His Wife Got From Their Children (photo) by glossy6(f): 6:44pm On Dec 05, 2016
TWoods:

This is inferiority complex at its worst. What is wrong with those names? My name is a yoruba 10 letter word and i proudly use it here in the states and many of my colleagues have even learned to say it. Americans would NEVER call their children by your names.

You win, all my kids bear Igbo names but it remains the parents' choice.

But Mgbeke etc is out of fashion oooh grin
Re: The Letter Basketmouth And His Wife Got From Their Children (photo) by Chikelue2000(m): 8:21am On Dec 07, 2016
beautiful232:
I love
Happy birthday Miss

D best of life is all I wish u
Re: The Letter Basketmouth And His Wife Got From Their Children (photo) by beautiful232(f): 9:31am On Dec 07, 2016
Chikelue2000:
Happy birthday Miss

D best of life is all I wish u

aww..Thanks so very much
Re: The Letter Basketmouth And His Wife Got From Their Children (photo) by yedidiah(m): 9:40am On Dec 07, 2016
small pikin dey call his parent "guys" cry
Re: The Letter Basketmouth And His Wife Got From Their Children (photo) by folu4real(f): 1:18pm On Dec 07, 2016
Stupedinluv:
U go blame us? even if we manage write, our parents go do like say dem no see am

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

P Square - Why We Bought Private Jet / Falz Explains Why He Hates Paying For Sex After Being Accused Of Slut Shaming / Actreetinosa Curses A Man Who Trolled Her For Recently Going Unclad On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.