Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

6 Things You Should Never Eat Prior To A First Date. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Things You Should Never Eat Prior To A First Date. (26705 Views)

My First Date In 2020: A Lady Paid Our Bill / What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? / 6 Things That Can Make A Man Lose Interest In You (no. 6 Is Annoying) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Things You Should Never Eat Prior To A First Date. by opethom(m): 10:00pm On Dec 03, 2016
angry
Re: 6 Things You Should Never Eat Prior To A First Date. by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 03, 2016
freesinzu:

Are u m or f
Mfm tongue

1 Like

Re: 6 Things You Should Never Eat Prior To A First Date. by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:02pm On Dec 03, 2016
jashar:

.... biko, describe the above undecided

How is smell be yellowish?

Bomb dey your head
Re: 6 Things You Should Never Eat Prior To A First Date. by WomanOfRace(f): 10:02pm On Dec 03, 2016
freesinzu:
Who eats fufu before goin on a date

I do ,if it is the available food in the house o. Ajikpako no dey consider all this one o....

Who dash monkey banana?
Re: 6 Things You Should Never Eat Prior To A First Date. by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:03pm On Dec 03, 2016
beautiful232:
for what?? even if na president I wan go see, I go still eat my fufu

Easier said
Re: 6 Things You Should Never Eat Prior To A First Date. by freesinzu(m): 10:04pm On Dec 03, 2016
Qummie:

Mfm tongue
br serious angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Things You Should Never Eat Prior To A First Date. by jashar(f): 10:04pm On Dec 03, 2016
Tajbol4splend:

Bomb dey your head

Nahhh!!! A minefield grin grin cheesy
Re: 6 Things You Should Never Eat Prior To A First Date. by Fabulous7(m): 10:07pm On Dec 03, 2016
beautiful232:
for what?? even if na president I wan go see, I go still eat my fufu

U dey use style tell us say u go grab any date call frm our president(buhari),dnt worry i go discuss ur issue with him.wink

1 Like

Re: 6 Things You Should Never Eat Prior To A First Date. by habsydiamond(m): 10:11pm On Dec 03, 2016
If na survival of the fittest kind of date, my broda u go need FUFU ooo.
Re: 6 Things You Should Never Eat Prior To A First Date. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 03, 2016
Qummie:

Your brother na.
you didn't miss me angry
Re: 6 Things You Should Never Eat Prior To A First Date. by lafean20(f): 10:13pm On Dec 03, 2016
DLondonboiy:
Suya...

it has this yellowish smell..
the smell even get color?

1 Like

Re: 6 Things You Should Never Eat Prior To A First Date. by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 03, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
you didn't miss me angry
I did sad. Where went you?
Re: 6 Things You Should Never Eat Prior To A First Date. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 03, 2016
Qummie:

I did sad. Where went you?
Ill
Re: 6 Things You Should Never Eat Prior To A First Date. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 03, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Ill
Eeyah....Pele. Hope you're berra now.
Re: 6 Things You Should Never Eat Prior To A First Date. by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 03, 2016
Qummie:

Eeyah....Pele. Hope you're berra now.
yea. Still not strong enough tho. But better than I was in the morning
Re: 6 Things You Should Never Eat Prior To A First Date. by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 03, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
yea. Still not strong enough tho. But better than I was in the morning
Get well soon. smiley
Re: 6 Things You Should Never Eat Prior To A First Date. by luminouz(m): 10:22pm On Dec 03, 2016
IamMissMarvel:
Onions is worse than garlic in the mouth, my opinion.

I think its only those with mouth odour that garlic makes their mouth smell terrible.

I know of a few people who eay garlic and I love the smell of their breath.

I eat garlic in most of my food, cooked tho. I hail people who eat it raw. Can't deal abeg.
Am willing to bet DAT if u pass me by on d road, a whiff of garlic will fill d air....DAT stuff oozes outta Ur pores babe into Ur clothes until u literally become garlic Ur sef! cheesy
Re: 6 Things You Should Never Eat Prior To A First Date. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 03, 2016
Qummie:

Get well soon. smiley
I sure will. Ese gaan

1 Like

Re: 6 Things You Should Never Eat Prior To A First Date. by Neerah18: 10:30pm On Dec 03, 2016
I thought I was going to find locust beans on the list.
Re: 6 Things You Should Never Eat Prior To A First Date. by chiraqDemon(m): 10:31pm On Dec 03, 2016
Dont eat beans 12 hrs to ur date
Na very potent biogas u go de produce
Re: 6 Things You Should Never Eat Prior To A First Date. by wadetaw202: 10:34pm On Dec 03, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
grin grin grin grin kinda true grin grin grin

You are just sweet
Re: 6 Things You Should Never Eat Prior To A First Date. by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 03, 2016
luminouz:

Am willing to bet DAT if u pass me by on d road, a whiff of garlic will fill d air....DAT stuff oozes outta Ur pores babe into Ur clothes until u literally become garlic Ur sef! cheesy
Hehehe
Re: 6 Things You Should Never Eat Prior To A First Date. by luminouz(m): 10:46pm On Dec 03, 2016
Hallykojo:

Hehehe
cheesy
Re: 6 Things You Should Never Eat Prior To A First Date. by emsco(m): 10:46pm On Dec 03, 2016
I'll take fufu anytime even before a date
Re: 6 Things You Should Never Eat Prior To A First Date. by allytinted: 10:48pm On Dec 03, 2016
Girls, Sex, Date, Relationship, Rules, DO's And Don'ts, Una No Dey Tire? Who Date Epp?
Re: 6 Things You Should Never Eat Prior To A First Date. by olusledge: 10:52pm On Dec 03, 2016
all these things apply to oyinbo ..if i like first date i go chop eba and draw soup
Re: 6 Things You Should Never Eat Prior To A First Date. by goingape1: 10:59pm On Dec 03, 2016
DLondonboiy:
Suya...

so how yellow color dey smell undecided

Re: 6 Things You Should Never Eat Prior To A First Date. by bejeria101(m): 11:01pm On Dec 03, 2016
Na monk you wan date?
Re: 6 Things You Should Never Eat Prior To A First Date. by omosefeeguaibor(f): 11:12pm On Dec 03, 2016
DLondonboiy:
Suya...

now which one is yellowish smell again sad
Re: 6 Things You Should Never Eat Prior To A First Date. by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 03, 2016
Qummie:
Preparing for a date? First date? I hope you havent eaten any of these yet.

1. Cabbage:
Girls love salad because it’s healthy and yummy. Telling your date you had salad at lunch may seem like a good idea because it makes you look health-conscious but you should NEVER have salad at lunch, especially not when you have a date later in the day. Your breath will smell so bad and you can be almost certain of never ever getting the opportunity of a second date.

2. Garlic:

There’s no special skill required to recognize the stench of garlic. Normal humans can smell garlic from as far as 5 miles(just kidding).

But seriously, garlic is notorious for invading your bloodstream and fighting it’s way through your pores. So not only should you not eat garlic prior to your date, you shouldn’t even eat it 3 days to your big day just to make sure your date doesn’t ask if you’re allergic to deodorants.

3. Peanuts:

One thing we all love about peanuts is their great taste, and these bad boys are so addictive you can “OD” on them in as little as 15 minutes. No joke! Anyone can easily down 2000 calories of peanuts while watching “Young Dreams” on Zee world. But a good reason to not eat peanuts prior to a date is that your date will be so done with you after getting the stench of his life.

4. Fish:

All types of fish have this smell i really can’t describe but it’s just as bad as the smell of raw eggs(eww) or maybe slightly worse. So if you just ate fish at the canteen, do yourself a favour and use a mouth wash immediately. You don’t want to chase away a potential partner with bad breath.

5. Onions:

Thank goodness this list is in no particular order else i’d have had a hard time deciding if garlic or onions should come first.

Another serial relationship-murderer is the onion. I learnt this has something to do the sulfur content, but whatever it is, stay away from onions if you ever want to get married.

6. Fufu:

This very smelly staple has the god-given ability to make you potentially undateable. I don’t even need to write an epistle on this. You can’t be a Nigerian and not know the stench of “fufu” can wake the dead. If “fufu” is this potent, just imagine what manner of disgust it is capable of awakening in the heart of your date.

Source: https://qummiesblog./2016/12/03/6-things-you-should-never-eat-prior-to-a-first-date/

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: 6 Things You Should Never Eat Prior To A First Date. by ikorodureporta: 11:32pm On Dec 03, 2016
Wetin no dey smell for mouth? Even toothpaste dey smell....the best thing is for u to eat, brush, & carry yr mint chewing gum which will be added with any drink @ d the table....if u'r still not too comfortable, u can 'skillfully' maintain a distance

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys Why Do You Send Pm's??? / Should I Keep On Giving Money To My Boyfriend? / This Girls Curvy Thighs Will Make You Go Wet- See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.