Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

I Pledge To Nigeria My Country. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Pledge To Nigeria My Country. (699 Views)

NNPC Scandal: PENGASSAN, NUPENG Pledge Support for Baru (Photos) / Vivian Okeke Fails To Recite National Anthem, Pledge / 10 APC Senators Pledge Votes For Ekweremadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Pledge To Nigeria My Country. by bolaino(m): 6:22pm On Dec 03, 2016
to be loyal faithful and honest .

3 Likes

Re: I Pledge To Nigeria My Country. by braine(m): 6:24pm On Dec 03, 2016
You are on your own.

1 Like

Re: I Pledge To Nigeria My Country. by bolaino(m): 6:27pm On Dec 03, 2016
braine:
You are on your own.
don't worry by the time Hausa people start killing everybody you will know.

3 Likes

Re: I Pledge To Nigeria My Country. by azerbaijanbase: 6:40pm On Dec 03, 2016
Re: I Pledge To Nigeria My Country. by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 03, 2016
bolaino:

Haha. I understand you completely. Lemme also use this medium to restate my complete allegiance to any group working assiduously towards the dissolution of this fraud of a nation called Nigeria. Thank you.

6 Likes

Re: I Pledge To Nigeria My Country. by BrokenTV: 7:45pm On Dec 03, 2016
bolaino postpos=51606983:
I want to use this medium to state that I am no longer part of Nigeria as From Today. And I will Work towards the Disunification Of This Country. I Do Pledge. I pledge my loyalty to Myself. my Family to My Tribes and To The Almighty. God. Amen.
Ebe like say your eye don clear wetin happen.

2 Likes

Re: I Pledge To Nigeria My Country. by braine(m): 8:11pm On Dec 03, 2016
bolaino:

How many people have they killed? Malaria kills more.
Re: I Pledge To Nigeria My Country. by KingSango(m): 8:13pm On Dec 03, 2016
My brother slow down. I usually take a few days when an issue is emotional for me to speak on it. I wait even longer to make up my mind about what to do about that issue. Yoruba people looking for a better way to help Oyo must go to Benin, Republic. There is Yorubaland there in Porto Novo. Benin doesn't play the Christian Freemason games that Nigeria suffers from. Benin knows that Imperial powers are behind the instability, especially Christian Freemasons who always side with the Imperialist/Former colonial masters. Religion is most important so Benin/Dahomey made Voudon their state official religion. Spiritual warfare is against Nigeria. Get to Benin and set up for your and your group. Strategic withdrawal is about a portion of your group going in advance to set up a pipeline of economics to help the rest who remain. Also some who would like to go to Benin will have others to receive once the first wave is successful. Lots of Nigerians do extremely well in Benin, but not mention Nigerians seem to do good anywhere they go in the world. Nigerians are the most prosperous Africans in the U.S, even more than African Americans. Ase.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Where Are The Remaining Chibok School Girls Now That Sambisa Forest Is Taken? / Again, Magistrate Orders CP To Produce Iwo King In Court / IGP Appoints New Spokesman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.