Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Ronnie Dankabo And Halima Sheriff's Pre-wedding Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ronnie Dankabo And Halima Sheriff's Pre-wedding Photos (65301 Views)

President Buhari, Aisha And Halima Meet With Turkish President And His Wife / Mohammed Indimi And Fatima Sheriff's Pre-Wedding Photos / Halima Sheriff And Ronnie Dankabo Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronnie Dankabo And Halima Sheriff's Pre-wedding Photos by MIKOLOWISKA: 2:40am On Dec 04, 2016
angelTI:
Lovely kiss kiss kiss

All these money bags will just be match making/pairing their children. Can't they diffuse the equation undecided undecided undecided

you think they like poverty like una
Re: Ronnie Dankabo And Halima Sheriff's Pre-wedding Photos by Edum13656: 3:16am On Dec 04, 2016
How daughters Sheriff get sef, everyday somebody de marry Sheriff daughter.
Re: Ronnie Dankabo And Halima Sheriff's Pre-wedding Photos by kabrud: 3:18am On Dec 04, 2016
NairaMaster1:
All of you fighting on NL come and see the joy of our foolishness. They will come and rule us again while we fight each other for their well being. All these afonja, ipob, aboki we call eachother won't help us. Be wise

Bros, forget that thing. Are u by any chance saying that nlders are the downtroddens? Well, if that is what u are saying, I hereby put it to u that u are wrong, dead wrong. Do u know if the officer is one of the nlders that some of u describe as a religious and tribalistic bigot? Nairalanding is fun and that is how some members take it, nothing more.
Re: Ronnie Dankabo And Halima Sheriff's Pre-wedding Photos by kabrud: 3:33am On Dec 04, 2016
edo3:
Not this kind of officers my brother,,this one will not even near ''sam'' not to talk of ''bisa'' and na them they get good postings esp where oil money dey..

Bro, don't get it twisted, that is not how the military operates. Burutai will retire and leave this officer in the military and he (the young officer) will be at the mercy of the senior officers left in the army. Sometimes, the 'sins' of these senior officers affect their boys, are u aware of that? Talking of late Lt Col Ali, do u know the appointments he had held when he was a junior officer? Pls, say what u know and leave what u know nothing about.

2 Likes

Re: Ronnie Dankabo And Halima Sheriff's Pre-wedding Photos by kabrud: 3:36am On Dec 04, 2016
moshould:
None of them go uniben, unilorin...na soso abroad....dia papa don steal beleful....naija na their burial ground...

The officer attended NDA kaduna.

1 Like

Re: Ronnie Dankabo And Halima Sheriff's Pre-wedding Photos by kabrud: 3:40am On Dec 04, 2016
AreaFada2:
And in a few years, this guy will be marrying a younger lady or two to add to this lady. cheesy grin

Pls, how many wives did Lt Col Ali leave behind? Go and get job 4 urself and stop this bad belle, that habit dey chop bones. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ronnie Dankabo And Halima Sheriff's Pre-wedding Photos by kabrud: 3:46am On Dec 04, 2016
kabrud:

Bro, don't get it twisted, that is not how the military operates. Burutai will retire and leave this officer in the military and he (the young officer) will be at the mercy of the senior officers left in the army. Sometimes, the 'sins' of these senior officers affect their boys, are u aware of that? Talking of late Lt Col Ali, do u know the appointments he had held when he was a junior officer? Pls, say what u know and leave what u know nothing about.
Osahon7:
that young officer has won a lottery ticket in the military dude, that is the future Coas you are seing, and as long as he remains the inlaw of sherif, he wont smell the battle field
Re: Ronnie Dankabo And Halima Sheriff's Pre-wedding Photos by trumpclinton247: 4:21am On Dec 04, 2016
I saw fully grown man and woman....is the same men that advocates for early child marriage using religion to blindfold people....even sanusi daughter was also matured......one thing i understood in life is either you choose to be wise or you join the trend of ignorant men that refuse to learn...even the sense is common and free from God.#Use it

1 Like

Re: Ronnie Dankabo And Halima Sheriff's Pre-wedding Photos by kibra4u(m): 5:19am On Dec 04, 2016
JoeBlocks:
It's a military wedding. It's grand, nothing like it. 10 times better than a white (civilian) wedding.

And does the military wedding determine the succes of your home? Use your head.

2 Likes

Re: Ronnie Dankabo And Halima Sheriff's Pre-wedding Photos by AreaFada2: 5:35am On Dec 04, 2016
kabrud:

Pls, how many wives did Lt Col Ali leave behind? Go and get job 4 urself and stop this bad belle, that habit dey chop bones. grin grin grin
May God rest his soul, how old was Lt Col Ali when he died?

What percentage of Northerners are monogamous? Do Northern Muslims reserve the right to marry up to 4 wives and is it a common practice there?

Was it not Buhari's daughter who became the 3rd or 4th wife lately? shocked shocked
Please answer these questions.
Re: Ronnie Dankabo And Halima Sheriff's Pre-wedding Photos by escapefromusa(f): 5:39am On Dec 04, 2016
louiskay:
No social mobility in Nigeria at all
Re: Ronnie Dankabo And Halima Sheriff's Pre-wedding Photos by n1bogo: 5:43am On Dec 04, 2016
Happy married life to the couple.
Re: Ronnie Dankabo And Halima Sheriff's Pre-wedding Photos by seguno2: 5:46am On Dec 04, 2016
Is the bride less than 18 years old and plucked from her school to marry and bear children for the husband?
Is that not the sad lot of our female fellow citizens from their part of our country?
Re: Ronnie Dankabo And Halima Sheriff's Pre-wedding Photos by edo3(m): 6:00am On Dec 04, 2016
kabrud:

I can see u know about d mil more than i do,,bro u won't understnd.. I bet u this kind guy has never fought boko haram before..Quote me anywhere..
Re: Ronnie Dankabo And Halima Sheriff's Pre-wedding Photos by Blessedward: 6:14am On Dec 04, 2016
thisisayus:
After someone's father sponsored a terrorist group, the daughter is now getting married to one of those he used to execute his evil act and some people will celebrate them.
I sha no mention names
were u just born only to be a sadist??
Re: Ronnie Dankabo And Halima Sheriff's Pre-wedding Photos by Proffdada: 6:17am On Dec 04, 2016
JoeBlocks:
It's a military wedding. It's grand, nothing like it. 10 times better than a white (civilian) wedding.
you've never been to a civilian wedding, I guess undecided
Re: Ronnie Dankabo And Halima Sheriff's Pre-wedding Photos by moshino(m): 6:26am On Dec 04, 2016
angelTI:
Lovely kiss kiss kiss

All these money bags will just be match making/pairing their children. Can't they diffuse the equation undecided undecided undecided

No, the equation must not be diffused, every river has its level, no relationship between poverty and wealth nor light and darkness. Butter should remain butter, let pako (kpako) remain pako (kpako).
Re: Ronnie Dankabo And Halima Sheriff's Pre-wedding Photos by Tedela(m): 6:26am On Dec 04, 2016
Great Couples

Re: Ronnie Dankabo And Halima Sheriff's Pre-wedding Photos by AkupeMBANO(m): 6:28am On Dec 04, 2016
sheriff's daughter? na lie.. where is the confirmation teeth

1 Like

Re: Ronnie Dankabo And Halima Sheriff's Pre-wedding Photos by JoeBlocks(m): 6:43am On Dec 04, 2016
kibra4u:

And does the military wedding determine the succes of your home? Use your head.
Did you read me say it does? Don't jump into conclusions and use your head before you comment.
Re: Ronnie Dankabo And Halima Sheriff's Pre-wedding Photos by Collins87: 6:44am On Dec 04, 2016
The rich are getting richer, the poor are getting poorer. Am still watching.
Re: Ronnie Dankabo And Halima Sheriff's Pre-wedding Photos by Ishiugbo: 6:55am On Dec 04, 2016
Sharafawizkidayo:
Wow! wonderful couples, may GOD bless them 4 me, happy married life to the couples
...wonderful "couples"indeed.
Re: Ronnie Dankabo And Halima Sheriff's Pre-wedding Photos by BALLOSKI: 7:05am On Dec 04, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Is that why he's sweating in his armpit? undecided
stu! Is he not human?
Re: Ronnie Dankabo And Halima Sheriff's Pre-wedding Photos by Almand: 7:39am On Dec 04, 2016
God is wonderful!!! Something as cute as this babe can come out of sherrif
Re: Ronnie Dankabo And Halima Sheriff's Pre-wedding Photos by adisaigbo1(m): 8:18am On Dec 04, 2016
angelTI:
Lovely kiss kiss kiss

You want them to diffuse the equation so as to beget someone like Seun egbegbe( the rich petty thief)?

Re: Ronnie Dankabo And Halima Sheriff's Pre-wedding Photos by Boyooosa(m): 8:26am On Dec 04, 2016
Recently, I have not heard of Sola, the daughter of APC National Chairman weds Iyke, the son of Container Off-loader in Oyingbo market... Amaka why angry Is it that there is no joint that can connect them or or there is no avenue for them to meet, why cry? Am confused angry
Re: Ronnie Dankabo And Halima Sheriff's Pre-wedding Photos by ayox1(m): 8:39am On Dec 04, 2016
HML to my handsome bro kiss
Re: Ronnie Dankabo And Halima Sheriff's Pre-wedding Photos by WomanOfRace(f): 9:34am On Dec 04, 2016
dejavubobo1:

I guess ur makeup artist is not a good one

lol....i'm a nature person,I don't make up,not even wet lips. I go and stay natural all month,all year. I don't like chemicals on my face.
Re: Ronnie Dankabo And Halima Sheriff's Pre-wedding Photos by WomanOfRace(f): 9:35am On Dec 04, 2016
dejavubobo1:

I guess ur makeup artist is not a good one

lol....i'm a nature person,I don't make up,not even wet lips. I go and stay natural all month,all year. I don't like chemicals on my face.

Simple and natural

1 Like

Re: Ronnie Dankabo And Halima Sheriff's Pre-wedding Photos by kabrud: 9:35am On Dec 04, 2016
edo3:
I can see u know about d mil more than i do,,bro u won't understnd.. I bet u this kind guy has never fought boko haram before..Quote me anywhere..

Bro, don't bet anything, and I repeat, u don't know how the military operates. Go and find out the military operations commanded by any high ranking military officer presently holding any principal appointment like COAS, CNS, CAS, GOCs, FOCs, & AOCs. Don't just sit down and be making some funny assumptions that are very misleading. There are prerequisite conditions for holding any of the mentioned appointments and that is the desire of many military officers. And let me tell u once again, in the military, some godsons pay for the 'sins' of their godfathers. Even if u are a military personnel and u argue against this, then I will advise you to go back and study ur organisation very well.
Re: Ronnie Dankabo And Halima Sheriff's Pre-wedding Photos by kabrud: 9:57am On Dec 04, 2016
AreaFada2:

May God rest his soul, how old was Lt Col Ali when he died?

What percentage of Northerners are monogamous? Do Northern Muslims reserve the right to marry up to 4 wives and is it a common practice there?

Was it not Buhari's daughter who became the 3rd or 4th wife lately? shocked shocked
Please answer these questions.

Among the present service chiefs, two are muslims from the north, pls tell me how many wives they are married to. Or are they also young? As for ur questions, good percentage of Northern muslims are polygamous and they have the right (not reserved pls) to marry 4 wives. Yes, Buhari's daughter is the 3rd/4th wife, and do u have problem with that? If u do, then ur problem has no solution cos it must continue.
U, as a man may even decide not to marry at all, but my question is; if not hate that will not take anyone to anywhere, of what relevance is that to the topic? Marrying more than one wife is permitted in Islam and muslims are not complaining, but u may decide not to marry and that is entirely ur biz.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive / Southern Kaduna Attacks: Women Protest Naked Over Incessant Killings (Photos) / Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.