Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Who Tells The Most Lies In A Relationship? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Tells The Most Lies In A Relationship? (1285 Views)

I Dont Masturbate. If You Believe Anyone Who Tells You I Do, You're On Your Own. / 24 Year Old Lady Tells The Story Of How Her Husband Forced Her To Sleep With Dog / Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Tells The Most Lies In A Relationship? by joywendy(f): 9:37pm On Dec 03, 2016
This is a very stupid question, no offence to the op.

As usual everyone will come up here to say that their gender is not the kind that lies in a relationship.

Lying has nothing to do with gender. it has to do with the general make up of the two individuals in a relationship and also on the relationship itself.

If I were to choose, I will say the two are likely to lie in the relationship...anyone who says the other gender lies more is just trying so hard to be in denial of what their supposed gender I.e humans in general are capable off...

Case closed!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Tells The Most Lies In A Relationship? by WomanOfRace(f): 9:38pm On Dec 03, 2016
No particular gender. Then i would have said guys but now.....women are dragging the front line with men.
Re: Who Tells The Most Lies In A Relationship? by firstking01(m): 9:39pm On Dec 03, 2016
undecided
Re: Who Tells The Most Lies In A Relationship? by mofeoluwadassah: 11:23pm On Dec 03, 2016
Guys nw undecided
Re: Who Tells The Most Lies In A Relationship? by Vince77(m): 11:27am On Dec 04, 2016
joywendy:
This is a very stupid question, no offence to the op.

As usual everyone will come up here to say that their gender is not the kind that lies in a relationship.

Lying has nothing to do with gender. it has to do with the general make up of the two individuals in a relationship and also on the relationship itself.

If I were to choose, I will say the two are likely to lie in the relationship...anyone who says the other gender lies more is just trying so hard to be in denial of what their supposed gender I.e humans in general are capable off...

Case closed!

You are an intelligent person.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reason Why Some Guys Avoid Being In A Relationship / Ladies, What Do You Think Of Guys That Can't Cook? / Who Do Nairaland Moderators Sometimes Ban People Unnecessarily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.