Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,708 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

Who Tells The Most Lies In A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Tells The Most Lies In A Relationship? (1275 Views)

I Dont Masturbate. If You Believe Anyone Who Tells You I Do, You're On Your Own. / 24 Year Old Lady Tells The Story Of How Her Husband Forced Her To Sleep With Dog / Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Tells The Most Lies In A Relationship? by Hadez(f): 7:51pm On Dec 03, 2016
It's me again!
This time I want to ask a question.
In a relationship who tells the most lies?
Is it the guys or the ladies?
I will say it is the Guys, Because they believe they are the head and have the irrevocable rights to misbehave anytime they feel like. undecided
What do you think?
Re: Who Tells The Most Lies In A Relationship? by tungstar(m): 7:55pm On Dec 03, 2016
is dis on lying or cheating?
Re: Who Tells The Most Lies In A Relationship? by dingbang(m): 7:57pm On Dec 03, 2016
Redundant question
Re: Who Tells The Most Lies In A Relationship? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 03, 2016
Females
Re: Who Tells The Most Lies In A Relationship? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 03, 2016
Oh, interesting undecided Let me just write this(load of childish ignorant poo) on my list of crap that I don't "WORRY" about.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Tells The Most Lies In A Relationship? by RENOWNED2(m): 7:59pm On Dec 03, 2016
Which Kind Of Stupid Thread Is This.Mhen, I Give Up!

1 Like

Re: Who Tells The Most Lies In A Relationship? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 03, 2016
Great question. Which gender wears high heels to deceive themselves they are tall?
Or use make-up? Or use fake nails? Or wear someone's hair? (YUCK )
Or wear fake ass?
Flip side...which gender borrow pose with friend's cars, clothes, gadgets, etc?

IMHO I think no gender lies the most, it's not a gender thing...it's a human thing. We always wanna sell ourselves as the best products available...but if I have to choose, it has to be ladies.

1 Like

Re: Who Tells The Most Lies In A Relationship? by Sexxkillz: 7:59pm On Dec 03, 2016
Women!

Ever since we saw the lady who had 54 boyfriends she collected abortion money from every month, and the 54 guys never knew each other, I've learned to fear women.

Be like me. Fear women!

www.nairaland.com/2248767/woman-makes-over-n2m-month

5 Likes

Re: Who Tells The Most Lies In A Relationship? by BiafranBushBoy: 8:00pm On Dec 03, 2016
I don't just feel like commenting...
So ama just look and walk away...
Holloup
Did I just comment!?
Naaaa.... I just said what's on my mind...
Re: Who Tells The Most Lies In A Relationship? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 03, 2016
There's nothing like guys or girls lie the most, lying isn't gender base, It depends on individuals, while some are congenital liars... others hate lies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Tells The Most Lies In A Relationship? by Draei: 8:05pm On Dec 03, 2016
#back into Its alternate..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Tells The Most Lies In A Relationship? by AlexCk: 8:08pm On Dec 03, 2016
ans: the dishonest one
Re: Who Tells The Most Lies In A Relationship? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 03, 2016
Draei:

Thought I was the only one who noticed.

1 Like

Re: Who Tells The Most Lies In A Relationship? by ObioratheBully: 8:18pm On Dec 03, 2016
Humans lie, women have the most greed..

So women lie most.
Re: Who Tells The Most Lies In A Relationship? by photoshoot(m): 8:22pm On Dec 03, 2016
Draei:

Lol
Re: Who Tells The Most Lies In A Relationship? by Enybliss(f): 8:24pm On Dec 03, 2016
RENOWNED2:
Which Kind Of Stupid Thread Is This.Mhen, I Give Up!
this is the fifth time I'm seeing this I GIVE UP comment, how many times will you give up before you finally die, I've been anticipating

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Tells The Most Lies In A Relationship? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 03, 2016
Enybliss:
this is the fifth time I'm seeing this I GIVE UP comment, how many times will you give up before you finally die, I've been anticipating
grin cheesy cheesy

You are just looking for trouble everywherecheesy
Re: Who Tells The Most Lies In A Relationship? by RENOWNED2(m): 8:31pm On Dec 03, 2016
Enybliss:
So Give Up Only Means Death? And You Wonder Why You Cant Find A Man On Nairaland..All These Villagers Mhen.I Give Up! Forreal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Tells The Most Lies In A Relationship? by Parpor(m): 8:33pm On Dec 03, 2016
Definitely the ladies
Re: Who Tells The Most Lies In A Relationship? by Enybliss(f): 8:34pm On Dec 03, 2016
RENOWNED2:
So Give Up Only Means Death? And You Wonder Why You Cant Find A Man On Nairaland..All These Villagers Mhen.I Give Up! Forreal
nope but in your case it should mean death, i mean die already, I'm so fed up with the i give up bullcrap, for the record, I'm not here to find a man, try reasoning beyond your nose

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Tells The Most Lies In A Relationship? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 03, 2016
undecided
Re: Who Tells The Most Lies In A Relationship? by CentaurXX: 8:36pm On Dec 03, 2016
Enybliss:
nope but in your case it should mean death, i mean die already, I'm so fed up with the i give up bullcrap, for the record, I'm not here to find a man, try reasoning beyond your nose

Lawd!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Tells The Most Lies In A Relationship? by Enybliss(f): 8:36pm On Dec 03, 2016
Diddyydiva:
grin cheesy cheesy

You are just looking for trouble everywherecheesy
cheesylol what i do nah, i just said what is on my mind
Re: Who Tells The Most Lies In A Relationship? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 03, 2016
Enybliss:
cheesylol what i do nah, i just said what is on my mind
Ah hear you nah cheesy cheesy

Anticipating someone's death ba? cheesy ...
Re: Who Tells The Most Lies In A Relationship? by RENOWNED2(m): 8:41pm On Dec 03, 2016
Enybliss:
Look At How You Are You Behaving Like A Market Woman Cursing And Swearing..Its Not My Fault No Man On Nairaland Wants You. You Have No Manners Nor Courtsey.All These Villagers Mhen..I Give Up Forreal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Tells The Most Lies In A Relationship? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 03, 2016
Men lie, but for a good reason.
Women can't handle the truth, so we feed them lies and they love it.
Re: Who Tells The Most Lies In A Relationship? by Enybliss(f): 8:54pm On Dec 03, 2016
RENOWNED2:
Look At How You Are You Behaving Like A Market Woman Cursing And Swearing..Its Not My Fault No Man On Nairaland Wants You. You Have No Manners Nor Courtsey.All These Villagers Mhen..I Give Up Forreal

2 Likes

Re: Who Tells The Most Lies In A Relationship? by Enybliss(f): 8:54pm On Dec 03, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Ah hear you nah cheesy cheesy

Anticipating someone's death ba? cheesy ...
Atleast he's going to a better place
Re: Who Tells The Most Lies In A Relationship? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 03, 2016
Enybliss:
Atleast he's going to a better place
cheesy cheesy grin

Lemme go and watch how you deal with cynd..
Re: Who Tells The Most Lies In A Relationship? by Enybliss(f): 9:07pm On Dec 03, 2016
Diddyydiva:
cheesy cheesy grin

Lemme go and watch how you deal with cynd..
she's nothing special i wont even engage her
Re: Who Tells The Most Lies In A Relationship? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 03, 2016
Enybliss:
she's nothing special i wont even engage her
Saw your blows...

Damn!

You have to take it easy tho grin
Re: Who Tells The Most Lies In A Relationship? by Enybliss(f): 9:13pm On Dec 03, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Saw your blows...

Damn!

You have to take it easy tho grin
she's scared of replying so I'm cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Wise And Hilarious Reply This Lady Got From Her Master (photo) / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? / Top 10 Rules Of Sending Dick Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.