Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications (36494 Views)

Meet Michael Nwokolo, A Police DSP With Unbelievable Stack Of Qualifications / The Qualifications For Contesting For Senate & House Of Representatives / 5 Senators That Contributed To Magu's Rejection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by mapet: 6:12pm On Dec 04, 2016
CaptainRahl:
Senator Abdul-aziz murtala nyako shouldn't be on d list because d last time I checked, d guy was a lieutenant commander in the Nigerian navy who duely passed out from d NDA.

Bros,

The report is simply junk and watery journalism.Where is the scientific evidence that BSC degree is equivalent with good leadership?
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by mapet: 6:13pm On Dec 04, 2016
comshots:
Nigerian economy was buoyant under gej.When buhari came in he started placing ban on some foreign goods and he started restricting dollars to business and giving at a subsidize rates to pilgrims.That resulted to recession because companies cannot source for dollars to import goods that is never available in the country.

Clap for yourself......... this simply shows you have no business discussing the economy
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by saintmark88(m): 6:13pm On Dec 04, 2016
ephi123:

At least they won't be applying for NPower grin

They prolly would be truck pushers or armed robbers I guess
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by ephi123(f): 6:14pm On Dec 04, 2016
saintmark88:

They prolly would be truck pushers or armed robbers I guess

Smh! When you've been knocked down flat, you have resorted to abuses. Pele. Today is Dec 4, when was NPower supposed to resume again? cheesy
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by saintmark88(m): 6:16pm On Dec 04, 2016
mapet:

Bros,

The report is simply junk and watery journalism.Where is the scientific evidence that BSC degree is equivalent with good leadership?

Pls help me ask these ignorant pple on nairaland
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by Izonpikin: 6:17pm On Dec 04, 2016
saintmark88:

Lemme highlight ur failings, ignorance and outright stupidly.

Now, d north wanting power isn't a reason for GEJ to lose... Didn't the north want power when he contested and won

Mhen, ur foolishness is irredeemable, incurable... I'm sorry u have to live with this for the rest of ur life... #takeheart#
you are the clueless and illiterate dolt here..

The north has always wanted power..with gej being the vice president when yaradua died left them with no choice but to move behind gej...

The power tasty illiterates always want power..

The millions of illiterates who voted in the north brought buhari into power..no sane literate would line behind a certificateless old man to vote for change..

1 Like

Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by saintmark88(m): 6:20pm On Dec 04, 2016
ephi123:

Smh! When you've been knocked down flat, you have resorted to abuses. Pele. Today is Dec 4, when was NPower supposed to resume again? cheesy

Hehe.... The Npower tin is stale, it has no flavour at all, Infact e no rhyme at all.....

I thought u said u had enough bout 30mins ago, yet ur still respondn.... Y??.... Okay I know..... U just can't back down like tht, with a battered face and watch me go unscathed
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by bashydemy(m): 6:21pm On Dec 04, 2016
Izonpikin:
and a dullard met 34 billion dollars and still clueless on what to do..infact the dullard is trying to bite the hands feeding his sorry ass and generation...

Gej handed over a booming economy to our dear certificateless president and we can see see result..

Must you harp on oil??...

Was it only oil that pushed our economy under gej

Let's get back to the O level business..

So you feel O level being the minimum requirement of government officials vying for office should remain Same forever and not be reviewed whilst your bony assss is required a minimum of 2:1 to get a job..and you're not complaining but sheepishly supporting the status quo..

You need to get your crania checked...

Please aside crude oil what else boost our economy?

The O' Level is the minimum require according to constitution and you cannot compare requirement using in looking for job to that of vying for political post.
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by ephi123(f): 6:21pm On Dec 04, 2016
[s]
saintmark88:

Hehe.... The Npower tin is stale, it has no flavour at all, Infact e no rhyme at all.....

I thought u said u had enough bout 30mins ago, yet ur still respondn.... Y??.... Okay I know..... U just can't back down like tht, with a battered face and watch me go unscathed
[/s]
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by bashydemy(m): 6:21pm On Dec 04, 2016
saintmark88:

The useless GEJ depleted our reserve with crude selling at $112, without any infrastructure, so what was the moni used for......... That's someone who claims that he has a PHD

No mind those wailing wailers jare.
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by Izonpikin: 6:25pm On Dec 04, 2016
bashydemy:

Regorgitating the same time trash..

Buhari was handed over a larger reserve than obj..why is the old illiterate still complaining

And my brother blowing up lines is to tell the old man that the real owners of this static country are those who feed the nation..

Got that??...

check the above and tell us how GEJ left a good economy that they have been borrowing to pay salaries?

I wonder why someone of you who cannot even control the economy of your household will just come online proving omniknowest.

Your brother keep bombing pipelines all in the name of sabotaging the economy instead of diverting their grievance to KUKU who looted their amnesty money and run and GEJ who supervise the looting.

Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by saintmark88(m): 6:25pm On Dec 04, 2016
Izonpikin:
you are the clueless and illiterate dolt here..

The north has always wanted power..with gej being the vice president when yaradua died left them with no choice but to move behind gej...

The power tasty illiterates always want power..

The millions of illiterates who voted in the north brought buhari into power..no sane literate would line behind a certificateless old man to vote for change..

U r vert Foolish, ur argument as stupid as d person pushing d argument. What do u mean by they didnt have a choice after yaradua died.......... Was Buhari not in that élection ??.

Didnt hé lose to GEJ, so how come after one tenure, they suddenly now had a choice.... Ode!!!!...... Ur foolishness is indeed irredeemable. Do u have to really live with this till the end of ur life??.....
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by anigbajumo(m): 6:26pm On Dec 04, 2016
mapet:

Bros,

Am on the same page with you bro,education is not only key to knowledge.Am still yet to see how Bsc is a criteria for good leadership.Education doesn't determines ability to do things as expected. I read an article today about a surgeon that had done 8 successful operations,whereas the man has no license or undergo any training and there are many surgeons' there at our universities teaching hospitals that can't count the number of unsuccessful operations that has killed many patients despite their 7yrs in the university.

Education does not tantamount to knowledge or good leadership.

Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by saintmark88(m): 6:31pm On Dec 04, 2016
ephi123:
[s][/s]

Lesson, never pick a fight u know from d unset u cannot win, u will surely leave with a battered face... Thanks to Mr Npower......... I powered and pounded ur face with heavy blows.... Am sure ur paymasters is checking ur battered face right now covered in bandages telling u sorry and asking who did this to u.... Tell him... "master master e kill me"
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by ephi123(f): 6:32pm On Dec 04, 2016
[s]
saintmark88:

Lesson, never pick a fight u know from d unset u cannot win, u will surely leave with a battered face... Thanks to Mr Npower......... I powered and pounded ur face with heavy blows.... Am sure ur paymasters is checking ur battered face right now covered in bandages telling u sorry and asking who did this to u.... Tell him... "master master e kill me"
[/s]
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by saintmark88(m): 6:35pm On Dec 04, 2016
They have run away, they have seen superior argument and they can't stand the heat.... Those two fools, one is a matured ram, d other one is a matured she goat.

Mimiko is a medical doctor and yet he messed up, couldn't even pay his workers, Gej is a self acclaimed phd holder and yet he messed up.... Obj hu doesn't have a degree performed better so what do they want to tell me

1 Like

Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by mapet: 6:38pm On Dec 04, 2016
ephi123:

Be asking me. Google is your friend.

Oh! you think by your last lame submission you're entitled to the "google is your friend" cliche? Well even with google, meaningless searches fetches meaningless results......
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by ephi123(f): 6:38pm On Dec 04, 2016
[s]
saintmark88:
They have run away, they have seen superior argument and they can't stand the heat.... Those two fools, one is a matured ram, d other one is a matured she goat.

Mimiko is a medical doctor and yet he messed up, couldn't even pay his workers, Gej is a self acclaimed phd holder and yet he messed up.... Obj hu doesn't have a degree performed better so what do they want to tell me
[/s]
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by ephi123(f): 6:39pm On Dec 04, 2016
[s]
mapet:

Oh! you think by your last lame submission you're entitled to the "google is your friend" cliche? Well even with google, meaningless searches fetches meaningless results......
[/s]
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by saintmark88(m): 6:39pm On Dec 04, 2016
ephi123:
[s][/s]

When next u see my moniker, flee, run, move, bounce.... because no level for uuuuuuuu soooooo
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by ephi123(f): 6:40pm On Dec 04, 2016
[s]
saintmark88:

When next u see my moniker, flee, run, move, bounce.... because no level for uuuuuuuu soooooo
[/s]
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by ephi123(f): 6:40pm On Dec 04, 2016
grin I'm having fun
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by jamace(m): 6:47pm On Dec 04, 2016
Those with higher qualifications have not given me the cause to be happy with degrees. They are all looters/criminals. In fact, in Nigeria today, it seems the higher the educational qualification, the more criminally inclined.

At any stage in the development and civilisation of a nation, something must be important to a nation. Right now, degrees are useless while morality and integrity are in higher demand.
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 04, 2016
gocac:

Haha. You should thank your existence on the failure to implement Eugenics. Reading your warped logic makes me wonder how you make it to the other side of the road on daily basis. I would have taken my time to point out all the ills with your conjectures but I am certain that will be a waste, I sure I would make more progress with bunch of caged monkeys than I would with you.

Such a waste of space. I hope you say something smart to shock me!

Since you can at least read maybe you should look for someone with good comprehension skill ( as if you can spot one giving that you are mentally challenged.) who is not cursed with the same imbecilic gene you inherited to read academic articles on the role of educational system in leadership and innovation in countries like Japan, Finland etc and slowly explain to you and maybe if you ever get to understand (though I am not counting on that giving that your disability is generational) you know why you need more than one observation to make conclusions about issues and under what circumstance you need fewer than the norm (unfortunately you can use your womanliness to get yourself a degree but you cant Bleep your way out of this).

You can quote me all you want and insult both your living and death relatives both old and young both born and unborn I am done with you skunk.

1 Like

Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by mapet: 6:47pm On Dec 04, 2016
Izonpikin:
gej ensured your sorry ass had a job and that the economy boomed..

Gej had good negotiation and communication skills ..something you learn overtime in school..

Please mention the skills of our chief recessionist

Daft and an anti-economic old man..

You guys are a disgrace to nigeria...rubbish

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Ok, apart from cracking me up, you're beginning to sound like someone from GEJ's school of buffoonery. Negotiation and communications skills? For where, how? Communication wetin? Someone who's answer (that defies logic) to the question on the sorry epileptic state of power in Nigeria is "ask Nigerians, they have light"

You are at liberty to go on self dellusion, but pity folks like me that you're cracking up
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by precious1967(m): 6:48pm On Dec 04, 2016
we people should come out and compel fg to pay these opportunists according to their qualifications. bunch of budget paddin legislatives

1 Like

Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by mapet: 6:53pm On Dec 04, 2016
lastpage:

The fixation of you people on Buhari shows how ignorant you lots are!

Whatever you think, anyone who graduated from the American War College, deserves respect!
Not to mention other courses he attended while in service, all over the globe.

But the biggest disappointment was Goodluck Jonathan, who claims to have a PhD and was so clueless, that "America will know" is all he repeats!

1. @War college, how many of these wailers will their generation qualify to even make it to the gate of the American war college?
2. As for IB, isn't it ironical that the wailers quickly jump at school cert holders (something that is not a breach of the constitution), yet they do not see the sub-school-cert gaffes the IB consistently made.
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by ajepako(f): 7:00pm On Dec 04, 2016
blackpanda:
We had gej with fictitious phd who remained the biggest dunce ever elected as president in the world! grin

And your certificateless dunce messiah is performing wonders...

Bravo.....

1 Like

Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by DeanAmbrose23: 7:02pm On Dec 04, 2016
sarrki:

Unfortunately he's your commander in chief

Mr degree degreee
Yes it's rather unfortunate! See what he has done with Africa's fastest economy handed to him in less than 2 years!

1 Like

Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by bashydemy(m): 7:09pm On Dec 04, 2016
Izonpikin:

Regurgitating the same time trash..

Buhari was handed over a larger reserve than obj..why is the old illiterate still complaining

And my brother blowing up lines is to tell the old man that the real owners of this static country are those who feed the nation..

Got that??...

How old are you in 1999 and how old are you now?

How much was civil servant salaries then?

How much is house rent in 1999 and how much is it now?

With #100 you will eat good food can same happen now?

Similarities...(Crude oil price was $30 when OBJ was in power and its $40 now)

Your brothers that are bombing to show they are the real owner and the man does not care you can continue bombing.

Mind you the man is diversifying and trying to get other mean to generate income. So your brothers region should stop blaming him and continue with your bombing.

The diversification might take time but PMB will surely get things right and the shame will be on you guys.

Sometimes i wonder how your brain function maybe you need to be checked.

Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by ephi123(f): 7:16pm On Dec 04, 2016
woodcook:

Haha. You should thank your existence on the failure to implement Eugenics. Reading your warped logic makes me wonder how you make it to the other side of the road on daily basis. I would have taken my time to point out all the ills with your conjectures but I am certain that will be a waste, I sure I would make more progress with bunch of caged monkeys than I would with you.

Such a waste of space. I hope you say something smart to shock me!

Since you can at least read maybe you should look for someone with good comprehension skill ( as if you can spot one giving that you are mentally challenged.) who is not cursed with the same imbecilic gene you inherited to read academic articles on the role of educational system in leadership and innovation in countries like Japan, Finland etc and slowly explain to you and maybe if you ever get to understand (though I am not counting on that giving that your disability is generational) you know why you need more than one observation to make conclusions about issues and under what circumstance you need fewer than the norm (unfortunately you can use your womanliness to get yourself a degree but you cant Bleep your way out of this).

You can quote me all you want and insult both your living and death relatives both old and young both born and unborn I am done with you skunk.

Please tell them. Mediocres all over the place justifying rubbish.
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by Izonpikin: 7:41pm On Dec 04, 2016
bashydemy:

How old are you in 1999 and how old are you now?

How much was civil servant salaries then?

How much is house rent in 1999 and how much is it now?

With #100 you will eat good food can same happen now?

Similarities...(Crude oil price was $30 when OBJ was in power and its $40 now)

Your brothers that are bombing to show they are the real owner and the man does not care you can continue bombing.

Mind you the man is diversifying and trying to get other mean to generate income. So your brothers region should stop blaming him and continue with your bombing.

The diversification might take time but PMB will surely get things right and the shame will be on you guys.

Sometimes i wonder how your brain function maybe you need to be checked.

why are you harping on resources located in the niger delta to support your useless points??

Pmb is diversifying zilch..he is an old dullard who would rather die with oil than think of anything else..

Buhari has nothing to offer nigerians..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

13 More People Join Gej's Trekker [Photos] / Saraki's Meeting With Oyegun And APC Leaders Cancelled Abruptly / Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.