Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,905 members, 7,817,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications (36498 Views)

Meet Michael Nwokolo, A Police DSP With Unbelievable Stack Of Qualifications / The Qualifications For Contesting For Senate & House Of Representatives / 5 Senators That Contributed To Magu's Rejection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 05, 2016
saintmark88:

The irony of this foolishness your displaying for the world to see........ u claim am suffering yet am not complaining, but u thts enjoying u r wailing and complaining about the govt ..... Now hu is suffering between the both of us??.........

If you had a job u wouldn't be online by this time...... Ode!!!!!!
Boy i pray N-power transfer you to my company so that i can employ you and make you work from 6-8 grin

1 Like

Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by saintmark88(m): 1:53pm On Dec 05, 2016
Kathmandu:
Boy i pray N-power transfer you to my company so that i can employ you and make you work from 6-8 grin

Your company were in d spirit world right, okay in dream land.......... Look at this imposter claiming Ceo......ceo my as*....

I have better things to do with my time, in d evening I will have ur time
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by ephi123(f): 2:16pm On Dec 05, 2016
[s]
saintmark88:

Oh u are d attack dog she has contacted to come revenge for her, after I battered her face, I'm sure she's still recovering, which teaching hospital is she??........mayb I could pay her a visit to sympathize with her....

As for u, if u had a job u won't be spewing trash on a monday morning wen ur mates are working........

I know ur an attention seeker, I'm too busy for u, u want my attention and time but u wouldn't get it............... So bingo run back to that shit hole u came out from

[/s]

1 Like

Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by ephi123(f): 2:22pm On Dec 05, 2016
Kathmandu:

6-8 is too kind nah, abeg make him work 6-10 cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 05, 2016
saintmark88:

Your company were in d spirit world right, okay in dream land.......... Look at this imposter claiming Ceo......ceo my as*....

I have better things to do with my time, in d evening I will have ur time
I've been an entrepreneur since 08 when i left school tongue

My friend said you should work till 10pm in my form.

How can you be suffering for buhari cos of N-power. Nna reason your life biko
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 05, 2016
ephi123:

6-8 is too kind nah, abeg make him work 6-10 cheesy grin
It seems you are from Obi Akpor grin you want to kill this boy for me grin

N-power of 30k smh
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by saintmark88(m): 2:54pm On Dec 05, 2016
Kathmandu:
I've been an entrepreneur since 08 when i left school tongue

My friend said you should work till 10pm in my form.

How can you be suffering for buhari cos of N-power. Nna reason your life biko

Any fool can claim to be an entrepreneur on nairaland...... So y am I not surprised
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 05, 2016
saintmark88:

Any fool can claim to be an entrepreneur on nairaland...... So y am I not surprised
E pain am grin

You think I'm eph123 that won't feed you your puke

I will trash you and still pay yur salary

30k boy smh

At the end you will be thinking you can take a girl out

2 Likes

Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by saintmark88(m): 3:22pm On Dec 05, 2016
Kathmandu:
E pain am grin

You think I'm eph123 that won't feed you your puke

I will trash you and still pay yur salary

30k boy smh

At the end you will be thinking you can take a girl out

Hahahaha....... So u agree I gave her a heavy hammer blow, a smack down nd u r here to prove a point....... I c her paymaster sent u here for revenge............

Whats painful about what u have said so far.......try harder, ur Npower line is stale and old..... Ur partner used it yesterday and it didn't work...... So what makes u think it would work now.

Say something tht really hurts so I can pick up a challenge with u, because ryt now ur still a joke to me....... Tell me sumtyn that hurts so I can send u to d hospital.

By the way, are u aware that scientists just discovered a new breed of goat, oh! Yes!!!... There is o, it's called ephi

Buh wait o, y u carry my matter for head nah, abi??
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by ephi123(f): 3:26pm On Dec 05, 2016
Kathmandu:
It seems you are from Obi Akpor grin you want to kill this boy for me grin

N-power of 30k smh

grin let's help him out my dear
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by ephi123(f): 3:33pm On Dec 05, 2016
[s]
saintmark88:

Hahahaha....... So u agree I gave her a heavy hammer blow, a smack down nd u r here to prove a point....... I c her paymaster sent u here for revenge............

Whats painful about what u have said so far.......try harder, ur Npower line is stale and old..... Ur partner used it yesterday and it didn't work...... So what makes u think it would work now.

Say something tht really hurts so I can pick up a challenge with u, because ryt now ur still a joke to me....... Tell me sumtyn that hurts so I can send u to d hospital.

By the way, are u aware that scientists just discovered a new breed of goat, oh! Yes!!!... There is o, it's called ephi

Buh wait o, y u carry my matter for head nah, abi??
[/s]
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 05, 2016
saintmark88:

Hahahaha....... So u agree I gave her a heavy hammer blow, a smack down nd u r here to prove[s] a point....... I c her paymaster sent u here for revenge............

[/s][b]
Buh wait o, y u carry my matter for head nah, ab[/b]i??
I hate to see small boys suffering and smiling.

How can you go school, graduate and you feel N-Power the government gave you is a life changer for you? You even have the effrontery to defend them.

Just look yourself in the mirror and tell me you feel good being a sufferhead to this government who sent their own to juicy agencies.

My friend eph gave you a full dose and you resorted to insults. Just think and grow rich.

1 Like

Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 05, 2016
ephi123:
[s][/s]
grin grin

The boy will stay away from you after today
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by ephi123(f): 3:38pm On Dec 05, 2016
Kathmandu:
grin grin

The boy will stay away from you after today

That's the point I intend to get into his skull grin

1 Like

Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 05, 2016
ephi123:

That's the point I intend to get into his skull grin
Let's pardon the less privilege among us grin grin

Saintmark88 ndo.
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by saintmark88(m): 3:52pm On Dec 05, 2016
Kathmandu:
I hate to see small boys suffering and smiling.

How can you go school, graduate and you feel N-Power the government gave you is a life changer for you? You even have the effrontery to defend them.

Just look yourself in the mirror and tell me you feel good being a sufferhead to this government who sent their own to juicy agencies.

My friend eph gave you a full dose and you resorted to insults. Just think and grow rich.

Ohk I c, I know problems, u, Kathmandu, ur boyfriend has a Tinnie Winnie, so u taking out ur frustration on anyone, Buhari, state of d nation, me and everyone around. What u need ryt now is a really nice sweet Winnie in ur life and u would be okay............. .....

As for the ephi, WAh she needs is grass, dnt worry ephi Buhari is importing ur grass from Brazil, because u have not seen ur food, ur wailing every were on nairaland. Ur grass will soon arrive ehn
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by ephi123(f): 3:54pm On Dec 05, 2016
Kathmandu:

Saintmark88 ndo.

Real saint grin

1 Like

Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by saintmark88(m): 3:59pm On Dec 05, 2016
ephi123:

Real saint grin

U love the name abi.........10 of u and kathmangoat no reach........
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by ephi123(f): 4:01pm On Dec 05, 2016
[s]
saintmark88:

U love the name abi.........10 of u and kathmangoat no reach........
[/s]
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by NovusHomo(m): 4:02pm On Dec 05, 2016
That is not counting those who forged their so-called-certificates from real institutions of higher learning in Europe and America. Their silence in the National Asembly is so loud it will make you deaf. grin
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by ephi123(f): 4:02pm On Dec 05, 2016
[s]
saintmark88:

Ohk I c, I know problems, u, Kathmandu, ur boyfriend has a Tinnie Winnie, so u taking out ur frustration on anyone, Buhari, state of d nation, me and everyone around. What u need ryt now is a really nice sweet Winnie in ur life and u would be okay............. .....

As for the ephi, WAh she needs is grass, dnt worry ephi Buhari is importing ur grass from Brazil, because u have not seen ur food, ur wailing every were on nairaland. Ur grass will soon arrive ehn
[/s]

1 Like

Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by saintmark88(m): 4:09pm On Dec 05, 2016
Kathmandu:

Saintmark88 ndo.

Kathmangoat were are u now?? Ur fuel Don finish I tink say u get mouth, u know say I be edo boy....50 of u no reach, go and get more of ur breed cos only cnt do d job..... Tell ur paymaster to come
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 05, 2016
saintmark88:

don't change the conversation. We are talking about making you better.

Lets stay on how i can pay you 34.5k to work for me. I'm very demanding with my staff so you will need to sit up
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by sekamykome(m): 4:48pm On Dec 05, 2016
But seriously is this not wickedness? if only they would search deep into the records and root out the grades they had, you will be perplexed.... And the likes of Sarrki will support morons who knows nothing and you people expect miracles, these are the people that you expect miracles from, how won't the North not be educationally backward when their reps only have testimonials, I am very sure if you look at this list properly you will be shocked that it is only one or two that managed one C or the other, the rest F9,.

Truly there is no hope for this country, just browse and check the educational qualification of other world leaders and compare with your own government, from head to toe, browse about their legislative system and be ashamed.
1. Barack Obama----------------------- Law Harvard
2. Theresa May .............................. Geology Oxford Graduate
3. Angela Merkel-------------------------Physics University of Leipzig
4. Ashraf Ghani of Afghanistan----------Just read about him and be amazed
5. Bujar Nishani of Albania-------------Law faculty University of Tirana.
6. Abdelaziz Bouteflika of Algeria------[size=5pt]He successively attended three schools there: "Sidi Ziane", "El Hoceinia" and the "Abdel Moumen" high-school, where he reportedly excelled academically[/size]
7. Mauricio Macri of Argentina--------- Graduate of the Pontifical Catholic University of Argentina with a Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering
8. Serzh Sargsyan of Armenia---------- Graduated from the Philological Department of Yerevan State University in 1979
9. Peter Cosgrove of Australia----------- You should Just read about the Man..

Some people with coconut for a head will still open their eyes and clamor for people who did not pass through education to lead them, and you want Nigeria to be better, some people will go and carry a common garage tout and make him their representative.... "The Decoration of an Area boy".. Then some suppose graduate will start clapping and defending.. I wonder if some of them ever went to school..
Trust you will see comments like "who school epp" "the leadership of a Ph.D holder was a clueless one" etc, can you not see the difference now between a Ph.D holder and empty headed leadership? Empty barrel lo ma kpariwo. How do you want to achieve anything with these crop of people? People who know next to nothing about legislative function, they think it is the "majanlisa" of under mango tree in their village they are going for or the majanlisa after morning prayers in the mosque.
That is why some of them will sit for 4 years without even seconding a motion not to mention moving one. Local champions, some youths in nairaland will still come and defend them.. lalastica, mynd44, sarrki, who again defends government rascality on this forum.. Seun I have been on Nairaland since 2005 you can ban me now...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by saintmark88(m): 5:02pm On Dec 05, 2016
Kathmandu:
don't change the conversation. We are talking about making you better.

Lets stay on how i can pay you 34.5k to work for me. I'm very demanding with my staff so you will need to sit up

Use d 34.5k to buy cucumber of different shapes and sizes, since ur boyfriends winnie is so small it can't satisfy u
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by basingstoke: 5:23pm On Dec 05, 2016
comshots:
Does buhari have a primary school testimonial?
No he has 30 cows

1 Like

Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by basingstoke: 5:25pm On Dec 05, 2016
Izonpikin:
with people like you nigeria will forever remain daft..nonsense..

This is what the north has being using to take jobs also in establishments like the dpr and nnpc etc.. undecided

Whilst old fools with low degrees rule over your sorry ass and many zombies we the masses are required to obtain a minimum of 2:1 in university education just to get a job.

You are part of Nigeria's problem.. angry

When gej ruled policies took the front sit but look at what the chief olodo is doing to our economy.. angry

GOD BLESS YOU

3 Likes

Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by ReubenE(m): 8:03pm On Dec 05, 2016
Buhari and Jonathan: An albatross to critical thinking of Nigerian youths..

I've seen enough already today.
Never knew these two individuals could make adults sound so puerile.

All critical national issues are now weighed on the altar of Buhari n Jonathan.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Video Of Abacha's Speech After Shonekan's Resignation Shared By Gumsu Abacha / Economy- PDP Dropped Facts And Figures Bombshells For APC To Respond - Pics / Pastor Ize-Iyamu's Campaign Poster That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.