Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,454 members, 7,843,387 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

The Picture Of Buhari/saraki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Picture Of Buhari/saraki (474 Views)

How Buhari, Saraki Peace Deal Collapsed / Photo Of Buhari, Saraki And Dogara Smiling During their meeting In Aso Rock / Buhari, Saraki, Osinbajo, Atiku At Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Picture Of Buhari/saraki by ademusiwa11a: 5:50am On Dec 04, 2016
Because I believe there is power play.

They move some military unit to abuja because I came to Canada.

So Mr saraki is trying to appoint people. Which I believe mr Buhari does not agree with.

Some people don't know that many people can recorqized me.

Mr Buhari knows some military secret. Which Mr saraki does not know.

The reason why yorubas are not coming to abuja is because they install 419 people as obas. So 419 can not show up in abuja

Because 90% of them are not the right occupier of the seat

Western region is not a country . In an independent there most be lowing of flag. Nobody lower flag in the video awolowo claim .

The yoruba people are just short changing themselves. Lagos is only capital if I am inside. The moment I came to Canada it is no more capital . It can only be a capital if I live in it. I am not in lagos.
I am in Mississauga Canada.

Lagos garrison became division because I leave. It is military traditional .

It can only become capital if I live in a city.
Re: The Picture Of Buhari/saraki by HtwoOw: 6:08am On Dec 04, 2016
I read this thing 2 times and it still makes no sense
Re: The Picture Of Buhari/saraki by Tolexander: 7:18am On Dec 04, 2016
HtwoOw:
I read this thing 2 times and it still makes no sense
you get time dey read Musiwa's post?

Oh, you seem to be naive of Ademusiwa here cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians In US Worried About Trump Presidency – NAF / Pomp As Honourable Idris Bags Epe Islamic Chieftancy Title / NBA Tasks FG On Obeying Court Orders, Demands El-zakzaky’s Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.