Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Bola Kuforiji Olubi Is Dead - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Kuforiji Olubi Is Dead (33291 Views)

Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation / Photos From Bola Kuforiji Olubi's Burial / BREAKING: Former Minister, Kuforiji-olubi Reportedly Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Kuforiji Olubi Is Dead by dabrightt: 6:13pm On Dec 04, 2016
kenonze:

U act as if u no like me.
But u keep disturbing me with PM
I have never sent any pm to anyone before..And if I want to send pm not olosh girls that shows off there nackedness ...
Re: Bola Kuforiji Olubi Is Dead by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 04, 2016
kenonze:
RIP ma
I use to hear her name on NTA network news back then.

Don't ask me "so u watch NTA" I only do that when my cable subscription expired and my bank mobile app was unable to subscribe immediately

Well, that answers all the questions that weren't asked.

1 Like

Re: Bola Kuforiji Olubi Is Dead by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 04, 2016
dabrightt:
I have never sent any pm to anyone before..And if I want to send pm not olosh girls that shows off there nackedness ...

What took u to my Dp,
Sexually Perverted being like u
Re: Bola Kuforiji Olubi Is Dead by excel101(m): 7:03pm On Dec 04, 2016
Eyah, i watched her on Tele when she was celebrating her 80th birthday. There were lots of personalities that graced her occasion. RIP Ma.

1 Like

Re: Bola Kuforiji Olubi Is Dead by CioAngels(f): 8:11pm On Dec 04, 2016
Rest in peace mama, you were one woman i admired so so much.
Re: Bola Kuforiji Olubi Is Dead by kingsass: 8:17pm On Dec 04, 2016
afanide:
RIP to him.....

It is not our portion in Jesus Name o.....

Want to start EXPORTATION BUSINESS
(Bitterkola/Ginger, Cocoa Powder) etc. Get the training materials and start
making some cool dollar.

My contact is on
my signature below.....

Baba hw far nw.........na woman die abi Dem don dey use him for woman Ni grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bola Kuforiji Olubi Is Dead by dabrightt: 9:22pm On Dec 04, 2016
kenonze:

What took u to my Dp,
Sexually Perverted being like u
You are trying to get my attention bt u don miss road..

2 Likes

Re: Bola Kuforiji Olubi Is Dead by laudate: 2:48am On Dec 07, 2016
nathan5050:
you watched NTA back then and heard her name... In 1983 when u were hearing her name u were using ur bank's mobile app to subscribe ur cable #Smh

The person you quoted did not mention 1983 in his post. So where did you get that bit of information from? Or did you make it up? sad
Re: Bola Kuforiji Olubi Is Dead by nathan5050(m): 8:00am On Dec 07, 2016
laudate:

The person you quoted did not mention 1983 in his post. So where did you get that bit of information from? Or did you make it up? sad
nwanne gum ur lane biko!
Re: Bola Kuforiji Olubi Is Dead by laudate: 10:50pm On Dec 11, 2016
nathan5050:
nwanne gum ur lane biko!

Maka gini? Must you lie in order to make a point?
Re: Bola Kuforiji Olubi Is Dead by nathan5050(m): 7:38am On Dec 12, 2016
laudate:

Maka gini? Must you lie in order to make a point?
ah see say na only u don officially welcome me to nairaland with *WAHALA*.... I appreciate, yagaziee
Re: Bola Kuforiji Olubi Is Dead by laudate: 9:57pm On Dec 13, 2016
nathan5050:
ah see say na only u don officially welcome me to nairaland with *WAHALA*.... I appreciate, yagaziee

There is no wahala here...but you are the one deliberately trying to cause wahala, by telling lies against someone else. I repeat, where did you see 1983 in that person's post?? shocked
Re: Bola Kuforiji Olubi Is Dead by solaadeyele(m): 10:42pm On Dec 13, 2016
May her Soul Rest In Peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Gears Up For 2017 Weapons Championship Inside Sambisa Forest. PICS / Reno Omokri Reacts To Lai Mohammed N3.5m Monthly Feeding Of El-Zakzaky / Polls: FG Puts Embassies, Diplomats Under Watch Over PVT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.