Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (3703 Views)

I'm In A Dilemma Right Now.. See Why / I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids / Help Urgently Needed, Am In A Dilemma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 04, 2016
Thank you

1 Like

Re: . by Jerrylolo(m): 9:42am On Dec 04, 2016
Space Booking... Btw What Re U Confused Abt?

1 Like

Re: . by agohmamuda(m): 9:44am On Dec 04, 2016
Am sure the person under will have an advice for you.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 04, 2016
Jerrylolo:
Space Booking... Btw What Re U Confused Abt?

Whether to continue with it or not
Re: . by falconey(m): 9:45am On Dec 04, 2016
ok

1 Like

Re: . by olasubomi007(m): 9:47am On Dec 04, 2016
They are coming!

2 Likes

Re: . by soberdrunk(m): 9:54am On Dec 04, 2016
The type of threads i open sometimes sha, anyway i am here!! I am here!! I may as well contribute------My sister if you use a particular Uba atm and he debit you three times without dispensing cash, wont you try gtbank or firstbank? Nor be everybody way price market dey buy oo, all that sentiment of "i cant date my ex bfs friend", "what will people say" na him keep some single ladies at 39 for Shiloh angry

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 04, 2016
I thought you guys will tongue lash me......thanks for the advice!

2 Likes

Re: . by Jerrylolo(m): 9:57am On Dec 04, 2016
sexybbstar:

Whether to continue with it or not
There Is Nothing To Be Confused Abt There Na. Since The Punk Ass Nigga U Were Dating Dnt Give A Damn Abt Ur Happiness And U Found Happiness In His Friend,why Sudnt U Embrace It

3 Likes

Re: . by jopretty(f): 9:59am On Dec 04, 2016
Hahahahaaa, guy you got me laughing. But you hit the nail inside the head.
soberdrunk:
The type of threads i open sometimes sha, anyway i am here!! I am here!! I may as well contribute------My sister if you use a particular Uba atm and he debit you three times without dispensing cash, wont you try gtbank or firstbank? Nor be everybody way price market dey buy oo, all that sentiment of "i cant date my ex bfs friend", "what will people say" na him keep some single ladies at 39 for Shiloh angry

3 Likes

Re: . by Maduawuchukwu(m): 9:59am On Dec 04, 2016
Go ahead with the relationship. Your Ex didn't value you cos u were not his type-which is 100% ok- but u have now found someone who u click with. I say Buru-Gawa( carry-go)

2 Likes

Re: . by jopretty(f): 10:00am On Dec 04, 2016
It is obvious this guy loves you. Babe, go ahead and be with him. Your first/ex does not deserve to have you.

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 04, 2016
Re: . by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 04, 2016
sexybbstar:
Go and see ur pastor Pagan tongue

1 Like

Re: . by Adebash01(m): 10:03am On Dec 04, 2016
continue with the relationship and my prayer for you is that you will not regret it, follow you mind and love the person who love you, life is too short sis

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by ayox1(m): 10:14am On Dec 04, 2016
Adebash01:
continue with the relationship and my prayer for you is that you will not regret it, follow you mind and love the person who love you, life is too short sis
exactly love the person who sincerely love's u. don't love someone who doesn't love/appreciate u. Based on what u wrote, I see that the guy is truly in love with you.

3 Likes

Re: . by falconey(m): 10:16am On Dec 04, 2016
sexybbstar:

hold on to that thought for few more hours. it Sunday and church hour.

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 04, 2016
Sorry to say this but your new guy, i.e. your ex's best friend is a hypocrite. All those times he was playing peacemaker, he was actually setting up shop with the aim of getting into your pants eventually.

The fact that your ex never cared much for you or him being indifferent when you chose to break up with him doesn't justify his behaviour. Not only were they friends for 15 years, they have been friends way before you came into the picture. So he's a snake for trying to court you behind his back. He's deluding himself if he thinks waiting a year to tell him would change anything, betrayal is betrayal.

I don't trust you or your story even, for all we know, maybe you broke up with your ex so you could be with his best friend knowing fully well you were "100% his taste".
Surely you don't expect us to believe that you suddenly fell for him "a few weeks" after you broke up with his own best friend?

Either way, you're both of the same feather, and you deserve each other.

#BrosBeforeHoes

6 Likes

Re: . by afanide: 10:20am On Dec 04, 2016
But that butt at your DP isnt big na

You are not short with that height. Maybe when you see a short girl you will appreciate your height.

Well, look for womeone that will appreciate you the way you are.

4 Likes

Re: . by felixxy(m): 10:22am On Dec 04, 2016
soberdrunk:

nice 1 ma guy. always do wat wil mk u hapi

1 Like

Re: . by ikp120(m): 10:25am On Dec 04, 2016
Baby ride on joor.wink Make sure you have deleted that time waster's number from your phone to avoid temptation to call him again. cool cool cool

I really wonder why some people think it is not okay to date their friend's ex Abeg life na turn by turn; if you miss your turn, another must take that your turn as his or her turn tongue

#DumbTheory tongue

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 04, 2016
CorGier:
Sorry to say this but your new guy, i.e. your ex's best friend is a hypocrite. All those times he was playing peacemaker, he was actually setting up shop with the aim of getting into your pants eventually.

The fact that your ex never cared much for you or him being indifferent when you chose to break up with him doesn't justify his behaviour. Not only were they friends for 15 years, they have been friends way before you came into the picture. So he's a snake for trying to court you behind his back. He's deluding himself if he thinks waiting a year to tell him would change anything, betrayal is betrayal.

I don't trust you or your story even, for all we know, maybe you broke up with your ex so you could be with his best friend knowing fully well you were "100% his taste".
Surely you don't expect us to believe that you suddenly fell for him "a few weeks" after you broke up with his own best friend?

#BrosBeforeHoes
Re: . by ikp120(m): 10:38am On Dec 04, 2016
CorGier:

#BrosBeforeHoes

undecided

Bro there is a principle in life that states that when you find what you want, go for it so long as you can afford it. cool cool

By the way, who are you calling hoes? undecided Ladies are normal human beings just like guys. Please don't call them hoes again.angry They have as much choice as we guys do; no one has a monopoly on choice. tongue

Bro if my best friend "stupidly" dump a fine babe wey me like, me go "stupidly" collect the lady if I don dey eye her tey tey, you hear me? tongue

#SharpGuy
#TakeYourChance
#WasteNoChance

Lalasticlala no be so? wink

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 04, 2016
ikp120:

undecided

Bro there is a principle in life that states that when you find what you want, go for it so long as you can afford it. cool cool

By the way, who are you calling hoes? undecided Ladies are normal human beings just like guys. Please don't call them hoes again.angry They have as much choice as we guys do; no one has a monopoly over choice. tongue

Bro if my best friend "stupidly" dump a fine babe wey me like, me go "stupidly" collect the lady if I don dey eye her tey tey, you hear me? tongue

#SharpGuy
#TakeYourChance
#WasteNoChance

Ikp me don talk my own. If we dey vex you, deal with it.
BTW, I doubt weda you even get any close friend.
Re: . by ikp120(m): 10:58am On Dec 04, 2016
CorGier:

Ikp me don talk my own. If we dey vex you, deal with it.
BTW, I doubt weda you even get any close friend.

Lolzzz grin grin grin
When you read something that sharply contradicts your principles, you go vex na. But everyone has a right to their opinion bro wink

Close friend

I don't do close friends; I prefer my Nairaland babes like Sinaj, Leveda, Makydebbie, misshoree, Nma27, MzLarem, and .wink cool

Who close friends help

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 04, 2016
sexybbstar:
This guy was my first love,but our relationship was barely two weeks when we lost contact and there was no hope of seeing one another again.As fate would have it,we met again after five years later when we were both in final year at the university. The joy was so much that we continued with the relationship for a year,but during that one year I came to know him more.I realised I was never his taste.He loves tall and slim light skinned ladies with flat butt and big boobs but I am the opposite,I am short, chocolate skinned with small boobs and a big butt.He has a best friend and they have been together for 15years.You know the funniest thing? I am 100percent of his friend's taste.Whenever he treats me bad,the friend will come to my rescue.The friend plays and takes care of me even more that he do but he doesn't even care about it.
Now,this is where the problem lies.I had to break up with him due to his non caring attitude.He didn't even show concern about the break up.His friend did a lot to save the relationship,even travelling down to meet me to advice me but all was to no avail.Few weeks after the break up, his friend expressed his love for me and for how long he has been in love with me but because he can never betray his friend,he has to kill the feelings.But now that we are no more together,he wants me.I already fell in love with him too.He says he wants a secret and a no-sex affair until his friend is aware of it because he can't ever forgive himself if he had sex with me without his friend knowing about the affair and we have to wait for about a year before we make our relationship open so it wont look as is i broke up with his friend to be with him.He made a statement which kept on ringing in my ears"You don't have to feel bad about being with me,I guess that is how it was written that we will meet ,you have reach your last bus top and I think my friend just lost a great asset"!.....I am confused,please what should I do about this mess I find myself in.
Just be careful and choose every words u say to him so u won't regret if things goes wrong.
I have been caught in that web before,Surprisingly, I am still in that web.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 04, 2016
ikp120:

Lolzzz grin grin grin
When you read something that sharply contradicts your principles, you go vex na. But everyone has a right to their opinion bro wink

Close friend

I don't do close friends; I prefer my Nairaland babes like Sinaj, Leveda, Makydebbie, misshoree, Nma27, MzLarem, and .wink cool

Who close friends help

I thought as much.
Good for you.
Re: . by ikp120(m): 11:08am On Dec 04, 2016
CorGier:

I thought as much. Good for you.
Lolzzz cool
Re: . by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 04, 2016
ikp120:

Lolzzz grin grin grin

Close friend

Who close friends help
What number I? angry

No church abi?
Re: . by Youngpo413: 11:15am On Dec 04, 2016
Continue
Re: . by ikp120(m): 11:17am On Dec 04, 2016
MzLarem:
What number I? angry
No church abi?
Lolzzz grin grin grin
I didn't arrange the list chronologically o.wink The first lady knows herself sha tongue
No be Church we dey so? Where 2 or 3 are gathered na.wink grin cool
So how are you doing for there?
Re: . by AlexCk: 11:22am On Dec 04, 2016
u have a chance to be happy with someone that loves u, n u are waiting for one guy's opinion??, the guy that "according to ur story ", doesn't give a rat's assz about u(no offense ma'am) ??

is he ur father??

iyam not understanding oo

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Draw A Romancelander. / Photos Of The UNILAG Student Who Vomited and Died After Outing With A Man / Funny Pre–wedding Photoshoot That Would Blow Your Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.