Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,506 members, 7,958,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:28 PM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (3817 Views)

I'm In A Dilemma Right Now.. See Why / I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids / Help Urgently Needed, Am In A Dilemma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by ucheHapers(m): 11:28am On Dec 04, 2016
so wot is confusing you, You know the answer already. Anyway you're excited to meet some one that truly cares about you...congrat...and stop acting confused.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 04, 2016
ikp120:

Lolzzz grin grin grin
I didn't arrange the list chronologically o.wink The first lady knows herself sha tongue
No be Church we dey so? Where 2 or 3 are gathered na.wink grin cool
So how are you doing for there?
Hmm...Na so. undecided
Your own service is on NL abi.
I'm doing good,you?
Re: . by ikp120(m): 11:39am On Dec 04, 2016
MzLarem:
Hmm...Na so. undecided

Your own service is on NL abi.

I'm doing good,you?

Lolzzz
grin grin

Babe I'm good too wink

1 Like

Re: . by Fidelismaria: 11:53am On Dec 04, 2016
undecided undecided undecided

chai

dis gurl fit lie for africa

were d big nyash dey

carry ur mata go linda ikeji jare

1 Like

Re: . by chimdi101: 12:18pm On Dec 04, 2016
sexybbstar:
I thought you guys will tongue lash me......thanks for the advice!
Until u get all the advice u need, we go tongue-lash you nonsense
Re: . by lazeal: 12:23pm On Dec 04, 2016
soberdrunk:
The type of threads i open sometimes sha, anyway i am here!! I am here!! I may as well contribute------My sister if you use a particular Uba atm and he debit you three times without dispensing cash, wont you try gtbank or firstbank? Nor be everybody way price market dey buy oo, all that sentiment of "i cant date my ex bfs friend", "what will people say" na him keep some single ladies at 39 for Shiloh angry
well said. I had a similar experience where a corper dated one guy but he didn't treat her well plus she was even older than the guy. Another of my friend who truly valued her worth offered himself but she declined and rejected him, probably for some of the reasons you have raised such as 'what will people say" I just told my friend to let the idiot go cos she does not know what is good for her.
Re: . by lazeal: 12:28pm On Dec 04, 2016
CorGier:
Sorry to say this but your new guy, i.e. your ex's best friend is a hypocrite. All those times he was playing peacemaker, he was actually setting up shop with the aim of getting into your pants eventually.

The fact that your ex never cared much for you or him being indifferent when you chose to break up with him doesn't justify his behaviour. Not only were they friends for 15 years, they have been friends way before you came into the picture. So he's a snake for trying to court you behind his back. He's deluding himself if he thinks waiting a year to tell him would change anything, betrayal is betrayal.

I don't trust you or your story even, for all we know, maybe you broke up with your ex so you could be with his best friend knowing fully well you were "100% his taste".
Surely you don't expect us to believe that you suddenly fell for him "a few weeks" after you broke up with his own best friend?

Either way, you're both of the same feather, and you deserve each other.

#BrosBeforeHoes
Yeah, bro, before hoes BUT, what will you want the lady to do?
Re: . by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 04, 2016
lazeal:
Yeah, bro, before hoes BUT, what will you want the lady to do?

Help me ask him o...if he knew what I passed through, he won't give that reply.This is a guy that will expect me to come and visit him and I must pay for my to and fro transport and will even demand for money from me,if I refuse to give him he would start accusing me of being stingy and will even report me to some of his friends.

1 Like

Re: . by lazeal: 1:30pm On Dec 04, 2016
sexybbstar:

Help me ask him o...if he knew what I passed through, he won't give that reply.This is a guy that will expect me to come and visit him and I must pay for my to and fro transport and will even demand for money from me,if I refuse to give him he would start accusing me of being stingy and will even report me to some of his friends.
do whatever gives you a peace of mind. Most adults will not crucify you.

1 Like

Re: . by LePrezident(m): 3:27pm On Dec 04, 2016
reminiscing:

Just be careful and choose every words u say to him so u won't regret if things goes wrong.
I have been caught in that web before,Surprisingly, I am still in that web.

Kindly tell us more about this web grin
Re: . by munezo(m): 4:19pm On Dec 04, 2016
Do as he has said, give it a try.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 04, 2016
AlexCk:
u have a chance to be happy with someone that loves u, n u are waiting for one guy's opinion??, the guy that "according to ur story ", doesn't give a rat's assz about u(no offense ma'am) ??

is he ur father??

iyam not understanding oo

Unfortunately that's how some guys think.
They want their friend to give them Go ahead before dating their ex.
And their friend says no, then the love he has for the babe is thrown into the winds. And he will sheepily look for one flimsy excuse, in breaking up with her. Instead of saying his friend warned him. Not to date his ex.
Have date such type before. Now both of them don't even have gfs. They are pure waste of time. They rather loose the love of their lives, than loosing their guy code type of friendship.. Foolishh, I would say.
So op, if your new guy is waiting for your ex approval, just know it can go south, later or anytime.
No guarantee there.
Simply guard your heart.. So that when his friend, your new guy comes with the shocker. U won't be taken off guard.
U will just smile and move on to someone better.

1 Like

Re: . by Thanos(m): 6:04pm On Dec 04, 2016
wait. let man u finish their match

1 Like

Re: . by Pylony(m): 7:59pm On Dec 04, 2016
The truth is, it is hard letting go of our first Love. But the thing is, this particular love of your life do not Love or care about how you feel. And thank goodness you're already informed about what his taste is like for a dream woman which you do not fill in. Never beg to be loved, let it come naturally.

That alone should be an eye opener for you to move on. As at the same time, you now have his friend who love you so much, to have devoid intimacy in the relationship indicate he respect and value you. You should not be confuse in any way if you're happy around the dude and really love him rather cease the opportunity.
Re: . by MrCork: 8:03pm On Dec 04, 2016
sexybbstar:
This guy was my first love,but our relationship was barely two weeks when we lost contact and there was no hope of seeing one another again.As fate would have it,we met again after five years later when we were both in final year at the university. The joy was so much that we continued with the relationship for a year,but during that one year I came to know him more.I realised I was never his taste.He loves tall and slim light skinned ladies with flat butt and big boobs but I am the opposite,I am short, chocolate skinned with small boobs and a big butt.He has a best friend and they have been together for 15years.You know the funniest thing? I am 100percent of his friend's taste.Whenever he treats me bad,the friend will come to my rescue.The friend plays and takes care of me even more that he do but he doesn't even care about it.
Now,this is where the problem lies.I had to break up with him due to his non caring attitude.He didn't even show concern about the break up.His friend did a lot to save the relationship,even travelling down to meet me to advice me but all was to no avail.Few weeks after the break up, his friend expressed his love for me and for how long he has been in love with me but because he can never betray his friend,he has to kill the feelings.But now that we are no more together,he wants me.I already fell in love with him too.He says he wants a secret and a no-sex affair until his friend is aware of it because he can't ever forgive himself if he had sex with me without his friend knowing about the affair and we have to wait for about a year before we make our relationship open so it wont look as is i broke up with his friend to be with him.He made a statement which kept on ringing in my ears"You don't have to feel bad about being with me,I guess that is how it was written that we will meet ,you have reach your last bus top and I think my friend just lost a great asset"!.....I am confused,please what should I do about this mess I find myself in.

angry

1 Like

Re: . by MrCork: 8:07pm On Dec 04, 2016
sexybbstar:
This guy was my first love,but our relationship was barely two weeks when we lost contact and there was no hope of seeing one another again.As fate would have it,we met again after five years later when we were both in final year at the university. The joy was so much that we continued with the relationship for a year,but during that one year I came to know him more.I realised I was never his taste.He loves tall and slim light skinned ladies with flat butt and big boobs but I am the opposite,I am short, chocolate skinned with small boobs and a big butt.He has a best friend and they have been together for 15years.You know the funniest thing? I am 100percent of his friend's taste.Whenever he treats me bad,the friend will come to my rescue.The friend plays and takes care of me even more that he do but he doesn't even care about it.
Now,this is where the problem lies.I had to break up with him due to his non caring attitude.He didn't even show concern about the break up.His friend did a lot to save the relationship,even travelling down to meet me to advice me but all was to no avail.Few weeks after the break up, his friend expressed his love for me and for how long he has been in love with me but because he can never betray his friend,he has to kill the feelings.But now that we are no more together,he wants me.I already fell in love with him too.He says he wants a secret and a no-sex affair until his friend is aware of it because he can't ever forgive himself if he had sex with me without his friend knowing about the affair and we have to wait for about a year before we make our relationship open so it wont look as is i broke up with his friend to be with him.He made a statement which kept on ringing in my ears"You don't have to feel bad about being with me,I guess that is how it was written that we will meet ,you have reach your last bus top and I think my friend just lost a great asset"!.....I am confused,please what should I do about this mess I find myself in.

...ok so you sleep wot his best friend for for 15 years at the bus stop...correct...this is why we don't date black women hear in London ..SHAME ON YOU!! (no oofense) angry

1 Like

Re: . by bigcp(m): 8:26pm On Dec 04, 2016
well guys will always be guys...what will happen when u n dis ur new found luv brk up 2moro...wld u b comfortable seeing dem 2geda afterwards...because u'll feel used...well its ur life dear...there'll be a time he'll hv 2 choose btw u n his frnd...na dat tym gbege go set...that's if ur x cares at all..
whenever his hanging out with his best frnd n frnds...he won't dare 2 invite u...omo e no go de easy ooo

4me I can neva date or 4k a frnd's x...nt me..that's my principle...BROS B4 HOES...unless ofcos he gave me d go ahead 2 bleep her...bt 2 date...naaaah
any guy dat dumps his buddy 4 a pussy..we call dem pussy niggaz...they r neva 2 b trusted....u beta look 4 some 1 else ooo...
Re: . by sauceEEP(m): 8:43pm On Dec 04, 2016
Did you say his spec is tall, lightskin, flat butt and big boobs babes but you are short, chocolate, big butt and flat boobs as in flat like slippers? shocked
Re: . by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 04, 2016
sauceEEP:
Did you say his spec is tall, lightskin, flat butt and big boobs babes but you are short, chocolate, big butt and flat boobs as in flat like slippers? shocked

I said small
Re: . by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 04, 2016
sexybbstar:
I said small
Your breasts don't look small. Do you use a padded bra?
Re: . by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 04, 2016
CreamyMoltenLar:
Your breasts don't look small. Do you use a padded bra?

To him,its small
Re: . by Nobody: 7:33am On Dec 05, 2016
sexybbstar:

To him,its small
Its not to me. Your butt is not really large either, your figure is moderate.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 05, 2016
CreamyMoltenLar:
Its not to me. Your butt is not really large either, your figure is moderate.

That's my 100level picture I'm in 400 level now.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 05, 2016
sexybbstar:
That's my 100level picture I'm in 400 level now.
You mean your butt grew massive between 100L-400L? Pls don't stop doing whatever caused such an exponential increase wink

1 Like

Re: . by babs50g: 8:57am On Dec 05, 2016
@sexybbstar. I don't think u are in a dilemma . You have to be more focus and strong . As time goes on ur ex will definitely be jealous if he gets to know about or perhaps is a planned thing between boss ur ex might have Been doing those uncaring attitude on purpose . Some guys are like dat . At the same time if u are more valued and respected by his friend just seek divine intervention if u can go ahead to have relationship and he has promised its devoid of intimacy between the two of u . Whatever step u ve take concerning ur life , be it future husband , bizness , employment , travelling always check through divine intervention in order to avoid mistakes in a present and past situation. Commit all ur situation into the hands of God and u won't regret and that is if ur ways are pure before God .
There are times some will not know the value they have until they loose it . We are all valuable before God. Physical attributes could be factor one should look out for , but most at times the inner beauty is far and richer in value than outward beauty . Like my self i love women with big butts and bust of 40 plus sizes ,but if the woman doesn't fit into my specification i will consider the inner beauty which is what i will live . A woman can have all the necessary specs doesnt mean she is a good person and it will never stop a man from Philandering. Be strong and determined. cheers
Re: . by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 05, 2016
babs50g:
@sexybbstar. I don't think u are in a dilemma . You have to be more focus and strong . As time goes on ur ex will definitely be jealous if he gets to know about or perhaps is a planned thing between boss ur ex might have Been doing those uncaring attitude on purpose . Some guys are like dat . At the same time if u are more valued and respected by his friend just seek divine intervention if u can go ahead to have relationship and he has promised its devoid of intimacy between the two of u . Whatever step u ve take concerning ur life , be it future husband , bizness , employment , travelling always check through divine intervention in order to avoid mistakes in a present and past situation. Commit all ur situation into the hands of God and u won't regret and that is if ur ways are pure before God .
There are times some will not know the value they have until they loose it . We are all valuable before God. Physical attributes could be factor one should look out for , but most at times the inner beauty is far and richer in value than outward beauty . Like my self i love women with big butts and bust of 40 plus sizes ,but if the woman doesn't fit into my specification i will consider the inner beauty which is what i will live . A woman can have all the necessary specs doesnt mean she is a good person and it will never stop a man from Philandering. Be strong and determined. cheers

Thank you so much sir,I am very grateful.You just opened my eyes to somethings
Re: . by Ugoochukwu(m): 10:11am On Dec 05, 2016
That guy has been secretly waiting/hoping for the break-up to happen so he would take his chance. I really hope for your sake that you are just what he wants.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

20yr-old Naija Babe Voted To Have Cutest & Sexiest Tits On Instagram! / Fun Memes For Your Night / Be A Valuable Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.