Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

This Is Why Buhari Said Her Wife Belongs 2 D Kitchen N D Other Room.... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is Why Buhari Said Her Wife Belongs 2 D Kitchen N D Other Room.... (2078 Views)

Why Buhari Was ‘Banned’ From Entering U.S. For 15 Years — Atiku / Why Buhari Should Not Contest In 2019 - Arewa Youths / Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Why Buhari Said Her Wife Belongs 2 D Kitchen N D Other Room.... by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 04, 2016
wtf is wrong with her and she is supposed to be a graduate .. angry

Re: This Is Why Buhari Said Her Wife Belongs 2 D Kitchen N D Other Room.... by HQuadreal: 11:24am On Dec 04, 2016
hmm hmm clear throat.
Re: This Is Why Buhari Said Her Wife Belongs 2 D Kitchen N D Other Room.... by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 04, 2016
Na wa
Re: This Is Why Buhari Said Her Wife Belongs 2 D Kitchen N D Other Room.... by kettle84(m): 11:30am On Dec 04, 2016
@O.P you are guilty too.
you used her instead of his in the caption.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Buhari Said Her Wife Belongs 2 D Kitchen N D Other Room.... by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 04, 2016
kettle84:
@O.P you are guilty too.

you used her instead of his in the caption.

bro I was a copied post, I almost edited everything , guess I didn't see dat one ..
Re: This Is Why Buhari Said Her Wife Belongs 2 D Kitchen N D Other Room.... by maryjan8(f): 12:06pm On Dec 04, 2016
Hmm m m
Re: This Is Why Buhari Said Her Wife Belongs 2 D Kitchen N D Other Room.... by kettle84(m): 12:37pm On Dec 04, 2016
vicflexzy:

bro I was a copied post, I almost edited everything , guess I didn't see dat one ..
you have made another mistake. it is supposed to be 'bro it' not 'bro i'

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why Buhari Said Her Wife Belongs 2 D Kitchen N D Other Room.... by mightyhazell: 12:44pm On Dec 04, 2016
shocked
vicflexzy:

for a moment dere I thot u were delibrately tryn 2 be funny...

6 Likes

Re: This Is Why Buhari Said Her Wife Belongs 2 D Kitchen N D Other Room.... by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 04, 2016
kettle84:
you have made another mistake. it is supposed to be 'bro it' not 'bro i'

and thank God u can clearly differentiate between a mistake and wen someone's head deliberately refused to work.
Re: This Is Why Buhari Said Her Wife Belongs 2 D Kitchen N D Other Room.... by MeAboki(m): 1:30pm On Dec 04, 2016
LOL, she and PEJ must have graduated from the same school - small time this one too will be shouting Buhari no get certificate.
Re: This Is Why Buhari Said Her Wife Belongs 2 D Kitchen N D Other Room.... by kettle84(m): 1:38pm On Dec 04, 2016
vicflexzy:

and thank God u can clearly differentiate between a mistake and wen someone's head deliberately refused to work.
haba mana ! you don't begin a sentence with 'And'

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why Buhari Said Her Wife Belongs 2 D Kitchen N D Other Room.... by Fidelismaria: 3:42pm On Dec 04, 2016
Lols

Oyinbo don burst kasala

I nid to save dis
Re: This Is Why Buhari Said Her Wife Belongs 2 D Kitchen N D Other Room.... by mankan2k7(m): 4:56pm On Dec 04, 2016
Even her service in d other room will be bored
Re: This Is Why Buhari Said Her Wife Belongs 2 D Kitchen N D Other Room.... by MARKone(m): 5:13pm On Dec 04, 2016
Choi, Ife Na Eme!

Re: This Is Why Buhari Said Her Wife Belongs 2 D Kitchen N D Other Room.... by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 04, 2016
This one is not even qualified for the other room sef. She belongs 2 d toilet. Chikena!
Re: This Is Why Buhari Said Her Wife Belongs 2 D Kitchen N D Other Room.... by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 04, 2016
kettle84:
haba mana ! you don't begin a sentence with 'And'

'kettle' calling pot black
Most likely, many people believe they should not
start a sentence with a coordinating conjunction
because their grammar teachers in grade school
discouraged them from doing so. Yet such a rule
is completely unjustifiable. When grammar
teachers teach youngsters the essentials of
sentence structure, they most likely explain that
coordinating conjunctions are used to hold
together elements within a sentence. Therefore,
they may discourage students from starting
sentences with coordinating conjunctions
because they are trying not only to explain
conjunctions but also to help their students learn
to avoid sentence fragments like this one:
She was a nice girl. And smart, too.
In this example, using "and" after the period is
wrong because the second "sentence" is not
really a sentence at all: it has neither a subject
nor a verb.
Thus, youngsters carry forward into adulthood
the notion that a sentence should never begin
with a coordinating conjunction, especially not
with "and" or "but." In fact, however, professional
writers have started sentences with coordinating
conjunctions throughout history.
Re: This Is Why Buhari Said Her Wife Belongs 2 D Kitchen N D Other Room.... by profhezekiah: 5:28pm On Dec 04, 2016
still on dis issue
Re: This Is Why Buhari Said Her Wife Belongs 2 D Kitchen N D Other Room.... by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 04, 2016
vicflexzy:

'kettle' calling pot black Most likely, many people believe they should not start a sentence with a coordinating conjunction because their grammar teachers in grade school discouraged them from doing so. Yet such a rule is completely unjustifiable. When grammar teachers teach youngsters the essentials of sentence structure, they most likely explain that coordinating conjunctions are used to hold together elements within a sentence. Therefore, they may discourage students from starting sentences with coordinating conjunctions because they are trying not only to explain conjunctions but also to help their students learn to avoid sentence fragments like this one: She was a nice girl. And smart, too. In this example, using "and" after the period is wrong because the second "sentence" is not really a sentence at all: it has neither a subject nor a verb. Thus, youngsters carry forward into adulthood the notion that a sentence should never begin with a coordinating conjunction, especially not with "and" or "but." In fact, however, professional writers have started sentences with coordinating conjunctions throughout history.
Spot on bro.
Re: This Is Why Buhari Said Her Wife Belongs 2 D Kitchen N D Other Room.... by kettle84(m): 5:34pm On Dec 04, 2016
vicflexzy:

'kettle' calling pot black
Most likely, many people believe they should not
start a sentence with a coordinating conjunction
because their grammar teachers in grade school
discouraged them from doing so. Yet such a rule
is completely unjustifiable. When grammar
teachers teach youngsters the essentials of
sentence structure, they most likely explain that
coordinating conjunctions are used to hold
together elements within a sentence. Therefore,
they may discourage students from starting
sentences with coordinating conjunctions
because they are trying not only to explain
conjunctions but also to help their students learn
to avoid sentence fragments like this one:
She was a nice girl. And smart, too.
In this example, using "and" after the period is
wrong because the second "sentence" is not
really a sentence at all: it has neither a subject
nor a verb.
Thus, youngsters carry forward into adulthood
the notion that a sentence should never begin
with a coordinating conjunction, especially not
with "and" or "but." In fact, however, professional
writers have started sentences with coordinating
conjunctions throughout history.
'And' is a coordinating conjunction and never to be used at the beginning of a sentence. it puts the reader off guard.
Re: This Is Why Buhari Said Her Wife Belongs 2 D Kitchen N D Other Room.... by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 04, 2016
kettle84:
'And' is a coordinating conjunction and never to be used at the beginning of a sentence. it puts the reader off guard.

lol.
u still don't wanna give up?? I knw it hurts but it won't kill u .
these are examples where they were used to start sentences.
But if a man sitting still has not the power to remove himself,
he is not at liberty. [John Locke ]
And even Mary could assure her family that she had no
disinclination for it. [Jane Austen]
Yet I love facts, and hate lubricity and people without
perception. [Ralph Waldo Emerson]
So we had quite a long talk when you were looking at the
ruins, and he told me all about his life, and his struggles, and
how fearfully hard it had been. [Virginia Woolf ]
And to seek to make the blacksmith a scholar is almost as silly
as the more modern scheme of making the scholar a
blacksmith. [W.E.B. Du Bois]
But before the captain could answer, a major appeared from
behind the guns. [William Faulkner]
And let every other power know that this hemisphere intends
to remain the master of its own house. [John F. Kennedy]
Or it might just be that people who are susceptible to mental
illness are more prone to think about these sorts of things.
[David Foster Wallace]
But the truth is, these steps won’t make up for the seven
million jobs that we’ve lost over the last two years. [Barack
Obama]
Re: This Is Why Buhari Said Her Wife Belongs 2 D Kitchen N D Other Room.... by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 04, 2016
NCAN...I don't understand

(1) (Reply)

Governor Wike, Fayose, Others Set To Lose Immunity - Brutal Arrest Imminent / EXCLUSIVE: I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied — Buhari / Soldiers Arrest Three For Attacking Fulani Settlement In Adamawa State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.