Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

2019: Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha Set To Decamp To APC (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha Set To Decamp To APC (pics) (7064 Views)

2019: Kenneth Okonkwo Gets Bashing Of His Life For Declaring Under APC - Pics / Wike Storms Rivers High Court With Security After It Was Vandalized By APC. PICS / Obiano Likely To Decamp To APC If He Wins & After Swearing In - Aye Dee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha Set To Decamp To APC (pics) by Atiku2019: 3:18pm On Dec 04, 2016
cocaineaddict:
I doubt ihedioha would have any intentions of joining the apc. He's the pdp leader quite alright but the fact still remains that the day he decides to dump pdp wld be the day he would lose all his mbaise supporters. Mbaise's love for pdp goes beyond ihedioha

Nice Signature Bro wink
Re: 2019: Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha Set To Decamp To APC (pics) by TheEastActivist: 3:19pm On Dec 04, 2016
SharkTank:

Thats the way some of them reason. Small compliments from outside igboland and they start ego-tripping. They value Afonja recognition more than the backing of their igbo brothers.

Is a Rocha's syndrome... grin
Let it not bother you bro...
I get your back any day.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha Set To Decamp To APC (pics) by Atiku2019: 3:20pm On Dec 04, 2016
He's an aide to the Deputy Governor smiley
Re: 2019: Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha Set To Decamp To APC (pics) by TheEastActivist: 3:22pm On Dec 04, 2016
Atiku2019:

He's an aide to the Deputy Governor smiley

Lol... thanks for enlightening me...
How come I didn't know about this ? grin
Samuelanyanwu tuale ooo
I hope your career won't end with rochas leaving Douglas
Re: 2019: Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha Set To Decamp To APC (pics) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 3:25pm On Dec 04, 2016
TheEastActivist:

Lol... thanks for enlightening me...
How come I didn't know about this ? grin
Samuelanyanwu tuale ooo
I hope your career won't end with rochas leaving Douglas

LOL career ke even if Samuel Anyanwu doesn't clinch that seat person no go kill himself Na Nwanne... Life goes On. Happy Sunday
Re: 2019: Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha Set To Decamp To APC (pics) by nlsmd: 3:27pm On Dec 04, 2016
WiseFool2:

Aren't you a youth? Go and print your posters and buy form. We go vote for you.
Thank you jooorrr.. ... grin
Re: 2019: Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha Set To Decamp To APC (pics) by TheEastActivist: 3:28pm On Dec 04, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

LOL career ke even if Samuel Anyanwu doesn't clinch that seat person no go kill himself Na Nwanne... Life goes On. Happy Sunday

That's Being objective and realistic...
Anyway, anyhow it appears I wish you well...
Maybe one day we will be criticizing about your govt... lol
Re: 2019: Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha Set To Decamp To APC (pics) by cocaineaddict(m): 3:29pm On Dec 04, 2016
mrvitalis:

Bro hope is from the orlu zone so cant be governor for now

Same is still a small boy... seriously u don't know imo politics
the highlighted shows you're obviously drunk. I can give you a comprehensive list of governors younger and more politically inexperienced than hope uzodimma. How does he being a small boy make him incompetent?
Re: 2019: Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha Set To Decamp To APC (pics) by cocaineaddict(m): 3:30pm On Dec 04, 2016
Atiku2019:

Nice Signature Bro wink
Wetin do am? U also like mtn?
Re: 2019: Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha Set To Decamp To APC (pics) by SharkTank(m): 3:32pm On Dec 04, 2016
TheEastActivist:

Is a Rocha's syndrome... grin
Let it not bother you bro...
I get your back any day.

Correct!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha Set To Decamp To APC (pics) by seunmsg(m): 3:39pm On Dec 04, 2016
TheEastActivist:

I will love it if its the truth though.... cheesy
Igbo land needs development...
Anything that can make it happen is welcomed... cheesy

Good to see that some of you strong proponents of Bisfra and enemy of the president are softening up and accepting the reality of one Nigeria. We should all join hands together to make Nigeria great.

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha Set To Decamp To APC (pics) by ettybaba(m): 3:45pm On Dec 04, 2016
Majority of the politicians from the east are food is ready pooiticians.
Isn't it ironical the people that cannot run a party want a country?
Re: 2019: Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha Set To Decamp To APC (pics) by TheEastActivist: 3:46pm On Dec 04, 2016
seunmsg:

Good to see that some of you strong proponents of Bisfra and enemy of the president are softening up and accepting the reality of one Nigeria. We should all join hands together to make Nigeria great.

cheesy
Re: 2019: Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha Set To Decamp To APC (pics) by morbeta(m): 3:48pm On Dec 04, 2016
cocaineaddict:
I doubt ihedioha would have any intentions of joining the apc. He's the pdp leader quite alright but the fact still remains that the day he decides to dump pdp wld be the day he would lose all his mbaise supporters. Mbaise's love for pdp goes beyond ihedioha

My brother don't doubt the news, come 2018....the call on Buhari to reconnect will start from the east. Engr Arthur Eze, chef IfeanyiUBA and Co will spearhead it. All the south East Governors will surely jump ship. Starting from Abia and Enugu state.
Re: 2019: Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha Set To Decamp To APC (pics) by alizma: 3:49pm On Dec 04, 2016
mrvitalis:
I really doubt this.. . He is an Mbaise man and already have the PDP governorship ticket for 2019 in his pocket (as he is seen now as the leader of PDP in imo state)

This is highly not possible, and also my place mbaise is really anti roaches and APC
is not about having ticket but having ticket of the party that will help him realize his dreams.
Re: 2019: Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha Set To Decamp To APC (pics) by cocaineaddict(m): 3:59pm On Dec 04, 2016
morbeta:

My brother don't doubt the news, come 2018....the call on Buhari to reconnect will start from the east. Engr Arthur Eze, chef IfeanyiUBA and Co will spearhead it. All the south East Governors will surely jump ship. Starting from Abia and Enugu state.
you are very correct bro buh we tlkin abt ihedioha here not buhari. Cant still understan the correlation
Re: 2019: Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha Set To Decamp To APC (pics) by morbeta(m): 4:19pm On Dec 04, 2016
cocaineaddict:

you are very correct bro buh we tlkin abt ihedioha here not buhari. Cant still understan the correlation

Jim Nwobodo, Orji Kalu and Ihedioha are all litmus test. After these prominent men, mass exit will commence.
Re: 2019: Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha Set To Decamp To APC (pics) by qleap2all(m): 5:13pm On Dec 04, 2016
Something tells me Buhari is going to hand over to An APC Ibo president in 2019

1 Like

Re: 2019: Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha Set To Decamp To APC (pics) by qleap2all(m): 5:22pm On Dec 04, 2016
qleap2all:
Buhari dare not make that mistake
Re: 2019: Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha Set To Decamp To APC (pics) by greatiyk4u(m): 5:24pm On Dec 04, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
APC go soon turn dumping ground...

Dumping ground for progressive and visionary leaders you mean?
Re: 2019: Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha Set To Decamp To APC (pics) by iksmoore(m): 5:47pm On Dec 04, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
SamDaddy
His Excellency
Re: 2019: Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha Set To Decamp To APC (pics) by mandax: 6:21pm On Dec 04, 2016
mrvitalis:

Bro hope is from the orlu zone so cant be governor for now

Same is still a small boy... seriously u don't know imo politics

....what an arrant nonsense of a statement. Annoying.

Okorocha is believed to have come from Orlu zone but he does nearly 95% of his development projects in Owerri.

Owerri is capital and has everything in Imo state, and even struggles through Okorocha now to close IMSUTH in Orlu to bring it to Owerri. IMSUTH is only thing Imo state has which is outside Owerri. Imo is a shameful state because of having every establishment in the state capital.

Somebody from outside Owerri must succeed Okorocha for us to stop the current drift of Imo state under Okorocha to become Owerri state.

Okorocha has his huge house and hotels and businesses in Owerri, that's what drives him to make Owerri a New York overnight, while other areas in Imo state are overgrown by weeds.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha Set To Decamp To APC (pics) by cocaineaddict(m): 6:44pm On Dec 04, 2016
morbeta:

Jim Nwobodo, Orji Kalu and Ihedioha are all litmus test. After these prominent men, mass exit will commence.
Mass exit from where to where? These aforementioned guys are all experienced politicians and i'm sure they've already made some political calculations so they know their onions.
Re: 2019: Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha Set To Decamp To APC (pics) by obaaderemi: 6:53pm On Dec 04, 2016
SharkTank:
Afonjas creating false news left, right and centre to soothe their bruised ego while abandoning the fact that Fayemi is the new Jagaban instilled by Hausa
Re: 2019: Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha Set To Decamp To APC (pics) by cocaineaddict(m): 7:02pm On Dec 04, 2016
qleap2all:
And how would that be a mistake if I may ask
Re: 2019: Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha Set To Decamp To APC (pics) by Toosure70: 7:05pm On Dec 04, 2016
shame on ipad
Re: 2019: Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha Set To Decamp To APC (pics) by obaaderemi: 7:31pm On Dec 04, 2016
SharkTank:
Afonjas creating false news left, right and centre to soothe their bruised ego while abandoning the fact that Fayemi is the new Jagaban instilled by Hausa
if by ofonja or whatever stupid thing u typed,u mean the yorubas,then I am happy ur bro,samanyanwu has replied ur foolishness.did i not tell u ur obsession with the yorubas will worsen ur internal bleeding and soon kill u.
Re: 2019: Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha Set To Decamp To APC (pics) by UzuegbuProsper(m): 7:36pm On Dec 04, 2016
This is quite appallingly pathetic and unwholesome.

Unbelievable!
Re: 2019: Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha Set To Decamp To APC (pics) by presido2e(m): 8:40am On Dec 07, 2016
mrvitalis:
I really doubt this.. . He is an Mbaise man and already have the PDP governorship ticket for 2019 in his pocket (as he is seen now as the leader of PDP in imo state)

This is highly not possible, and also my place mbaise is really anti roaches and APC

Sen Hope Uzodinma is d PDP leader in Imo

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Met & Fell In Love With My Husband– Kogi First Lady, Rashida Yahaya-Bello / NEMA To Declare “national Disaster” On Flooding / Security, Economy: Statements From Yahaya Bello’s Declaration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.