Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

I'm So Tired Of Guys Complaining About This Same Thing About Most Girls! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm So Tired Of Guys Complaining About This Same Thing About Most Girls! (2892 Views)

"I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says / Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) / Most Girls Decay After 25 Years Old – Twitter User Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm So Tired Of Guys Complaining About This Same Thing About Most Girls! by MrAwePresident: 6:04pm On Dec 04, 2016
The girl is always asking for money! They girl is always in need of money

Who send you?
Them force you?
Stop dating fine broke babes you no hear!
A fine babe will never date a broke guy

3 Likes

Re: I'm So Tired Of Guys Complaining About This Same Thing About Most Girls! by Tiffbuxas: 6:06pm On Dec 04, 2016
I'm not surprised.... buh mmm is not actually a job sha

1 Like

Re: I'm So Tired Of Guys Complaining About This Same Thing About Most Girls! by Thanos(m): 6:06pm On Dec 04, 2016
eh. is that so
Re: I'm So Tired Of Guys Complaining About This Same Thing About Most Girls! by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 04, 2016
lipsrsealed

#YOLO
Re: I'm So Tired Of Guys Complaining About This Same Thing About Most Girls! by MrAwePresident: 6:10pm On Dec 04, 2016
Guys you need to learn that no matter how much you spend on her it can never make her loyal to you

If you spend all your chin chin on her
She will still leave you for someone who
Will spend all his biscuits on her
And she will still leave him alone for someone that will spend all his bread on her and so on and so forth.

Spending money for love is the best way to waste your money

2 Likes

Re: I'm So Tired Of Guys Complaining About This Same Thing About Most Girls! by junketer(m): 6:10pm On Dec 04, 2016
Op i'm a guy and i agree with you. If your girl asks for money, its either you give or you don't give. Don't give and then cry that she's a gold digger.

5 Likes

Re: I'm So Tired Of Guys Complaining About This Same Thing About Most Girls! by sweettease(f): 6:32pm On Dec 04, 2016
MrAwePresident:
Guys you need to learn that no matter how much you spend on her it can never make her loyal to you
If you spend all your chin chin on her
She will still leave you for someone who
Will spend all his biscuits on her
And she will still leave him alone for someone that will spend all his bread on her and so on and so forth.
Tell us, who recently broke your heart? grin

1 Like

Re: I'm So Tired Of Guys Complaining About This Same Thing About Most Girls! by mofeoluwadassah: 7:35pm On Dec 04, 2016
I dont knw wht's their stress wit ladies this days undecided
Re: I'm So Tired Of Guys Complaining About This Same Thing About Most Girls! by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 04, 2016
MrAwePresident:

Please speak for yourself.
Re: I'm So Tired Of Guys Complaining About This Same Thing About Most Girls! by MrAwePresident: 7:41pm On Dec 04, 2016
CorGier:

Please speak for yourself.

If she loves you she loves you

If she doesn't she doesn't

No matter how much you spend on her it can never make her loyal to you or love you.
Re: I'm So Tired Of Guys Complaining About This Same Thing About Most Girls! by MrCork: 7:43pm On Dec 04, 2016
MrAwePresident:
The girl is always asking for money! They girl is always in need of money

Who send you?
Them force you?
Stop dating fine broke babes you no hear!
A fine babe will never date a broke guy

...ok..so you complain is women don't give you punnnny...correct? angry

2 Likes

Re: I'm So Tired Of Guys Complaining About This Same Thing About Most Girls! by MrAwePresident: 7:43pm On Dec 04, 2016
sweettease:

Not broken.. Just learnt a lesson on your specie........ Your care, time and finances doesn't guarantee you her loyalty

1 Like

Re: I'm So Tired Of Guys Complaining About This Same Thing About Most Girls! by MrAwePresident: 7:45pm On Dec 04, 2016
MrCork:

...ok..so you complain is women don't give you punnnny...correct? angry

Bros read am well

If you give her, give her don't give then go home and start complaining about it
Re: I'm So Tired Of Guys Complaining About This Same Thing About Most Girls! by MrAwePresident: 7:46pm On Dec 04, 2016
mofeoluwadassah:

Seems like the recession is making some you ladies into something more like a prostitute
Re: I'm So Tired Of Guys Complaining About This Same Thing About Most Girls! by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 04, 2016
MrAwePresident:

Bros read am well

If you give her, give her don't give then go home and start complaining about it

Real G

grin
Re: I'm So Tired Of Guys Complaining About This Same Thing About Most Girls! by MrCork: 7:48pm On Dec 04, 2016
MrAwePresident:

Bros read am well

...READ YOUR POST AGAIN...you jusssss complainin that you are angry women don't give you punnnnnnny...my nigggggga
..if you can't find punnnny...PAY FOR ONE..gaddddemit(no oofense)
angry

1 Like

Re: I'm So Tired Of Guys Complaining About This Same Thing About Most Girls! by MrAwePresident: 7:52pm On Dec 04, 2016
MrCork:

...READ YOUR POST AGAIN...you jusssss complainin that you are angry women don't give you punnnnnnny...my nigggggga
..if you can't find punnnny...PAY FOR ONE..gaddddemit(no oofense)
angry

No be punny be problem finding punny easy die

Na loyalty be the koko
Re: I'm So Tired Of Guys Complaining About This Same Thing About Most Girls! by mofeoluwadassah: 7:58pm On Dec 04, 2016
MrAwePresident:

Seems like the recession is making some you ladies into something more like a prostitute
Ur view tho undecided
Re: I'm So Tired Of Guys Complaining About This Same Thing About Most Girls! by MrCork: 8:01pm On Dec 04, 2016
MrAwePresident:

No be punny be problem finding punny easy die

Na loyalty be the koko

...then stop dattin Dakskin females. ..go for lightskin, half cast or white babes..(real talk).. angry

1 Like

Re: I'm So Tired Of Guys Complaining About This Same Thing About Most Girls! by sweettease(f): 9:46pm On Dec 04, 2016
MrAwePresident:

Not broken.. Just learnt a lesson on your specie........ Your care, time and finances doesn't guarantee you her loyalty
Denial! You are still in the first stage of grief grin
Or should I say first two stages? Considering the not so subtle passive aggressive attack this thread is based on.

Now jokes apart, humans will be humans, regardless of gender. Humans have little to no loyalty.
Re: I'm So Tired Of Guys Complaining About This Same Thing About Most Girls! by sweettease(f): 9:51pm On Dec 04, 2016
MrCork:

...then stop dattin Dakskin females. ..go for lightskin, half cast or white babes..(real talk).. angry
Really? undecided 3 months and 18 days of your time spent over a few years on nairaland (minus the unaccounted time lost with the nairaland apocalypse) and you are still doing the race thing? Grow up mehn!
Re: I'm So Tired Of Guys Complaining About This Same Thing About Most Girls! by RENOWNED2(m): 9:53pm On Dec 04, 2016
Thing Is, If You Want To Give, Give..If You Dont, Dont.If She Walks Away Cause Of That Then Tell Her Broke Ass Bye! And Go Get Another Except You Are Ugly Then Oyo

1 Like

Re: I'm So Tired Of Guys Complaining About This Same Thing About Most Girls! by Chrisrare: 9:57pm On Dec 04, 2016
sweettease:
gold digger spotted.. Its like d op is trying to spoil ur market.
Re: I'm So Tired Of Guys Complaining About This Same Thing About Most Girls! by sweettease(f): 9:58pm On Dec 04, 2016
Chrisrare:
gold digger spotted.. Its like d op is trying to spoil ur market.
Not every girl is like your sister
Re: I'm So Tired Of Guys Complaining About This Same Thing About Most Girls! by MrCork: 10:05pm On Dec 04, 2016
sweettease:

Really? undecided 3 months and 18 days of your time spent over a few years on nairaland (minus the unaccounted time lost with the nairaland apocalypse) and you are still doing the race thing? Grow up mehn!

^^^typical Dakskin girl wih attitude.....serrrriosly...an then she complains she can't find man in nairaland...light skin females would never talk like that((shame)) undecided

4 Likes

Re: I'm So Tired Of Guys Complaining About This Same Thing About Most Girls! by sweettease(f): 10:22pm On Dec 04, 2016
MrCork:

^^^typical Dakskin girl wih attitude.....serrrriosly...an then she complains she can't find man in nairaland...light skin females would never talk like that((shame)) undecided
Oh please! Spare me the old joke that has been told one too many times. You are really getting too old for this undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm So Tired Of Guys Complaining About This Same Thing About Most Girls! by MrCork: 10:23pm On Dec 04, 2016
sweettease:

Not every girl is like your sister

^^^^ Uganda gold digger.......this is why we don't date black women in London (((SHAME))) undecided

4 Likes

Re: I'm So Tired Of Guys Complaining About This Same Thing About Most Girls! by MrCork: 10:24pm On Dec 04, 2016
sweettease:

Oh please! Spare me the old joke that has been told one too many times. You are really getting too old for this undecided

^^^^this chick as no respect undecided

5 Likes

Re: I'm So Tired Of Guys Complaining About This Same Thing About Most Girls! by MrCork: 10:27pm On Dec 04, 2016
sweettease:

..Sweery may I remind you am from London...you beeeento London? NOPE...you boyfriend's beeeeento London? HELL NO...I rest my case!! (No oofense) angry

3 Likes

Re: I'm So Tired Of Guys Complaining About This Same Thing About Most Girls! by dryyansh1(m): 10:27pm On Dec 04, 2016
mofeoluwadassah:
She's clearly a golddigger tongue
Re: I'm So Tired Of Guys Complaining About This Same Thing About Most Girls! by sweettease(f): 10:43pm On Dec 04, 2016
MrCork:

^^^^ Uganda gold digger.......this is why we don't date black women in London (((SHAME))) undecided
Lol... You are probably a mogue attendant in London so spare me the details. tongue
Re: I'm So Tired Of Guys Complaining About This Same Thing About Most Girls! by sweettease(f): 10:44pm On Dec 04, 2016
MrCork:

..Sweery may I remind you am from London...you beeeento London? NOPE...you boyfriend's beeeeento London? HELL NO...I rest my case!! (No oofense) angry
3 posts about me, I must have struck a nerve grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help: I Can't Find My Sperm / How To Ejaculate After Sperm Release / 10 Movies Where The Actors Have Actual Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.