Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,109 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

I'm So Tired Of Guys Complaining About This Same Thing About Most Girls! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm So Tired Of Guys Complaining About This Same Thing About Most Girls! (2891 Views)

"I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says / Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) / Most Girls Decay After 25 Years Old – Twitter User Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm So Tired Of Guys Complaining About This Same Thing About Most Girls! by mofeoluwadassah: 10:44pm On Dec 04, 2016
dryyansh1:
She's clearly a golddigger tongue
Re: I'm So Tired Of Guys Complaining About This Same Thing About Most Girls! by konkonbilo(m): 10:49pm On Dec 04, 2016
sweettease:

Oh please! Spare me the old joke that has been told one too many times. You are really getting too old for this undecided
. You're arguing with h the wrong person babe.don't waste ur energy on mrcock or else e would stalk you to ur dream. cheesy
Re: I'm So Tired Of Guys Complaining About This Same Thing About Most Girls! by sweettease(f): 11:00pm On Dec 04, 2016
konkonbilo:
. You're arguing with h the wrong person babe.don't waste ur energy on mrcock or else e would stalk you to ur dream. cheesy
lol I know about him, was just sick to my stomach that an old man like him hasn't outgrown the race joke after so long.
Re: I'm So Tired Of Guys Complaining About This Same Thing About Most Girls! by MrCork: 11:21pm On Dec 04, 2016
sweettease:
3 posts about me, I must have struck a nerve grin

angry
Re: I'm So Tired Of Guys Complaining About This Same Thing About Most Girls! by kowalsky: 11:56pm On Dec 04, 2016
sweettease:

Really? undecided 3 months and 18 days of your time spent over a few years on nairaland (minus the unaccounted time lost with the nairaland apocalypse) and you are still doing the race thing? Grow up mehn!

light skin is better than dark skin. deal wit it
Re: I'm So Tired Of Guys Complaining About This Same Thing About Most Girls! by JayJustus(m): 12:02am On Dec 05, 2016
mofeoluwadassah:
I dont knw wht's their stress wit ladies this days undecided

to write "THESE" is not stress :/
Re: I'm So Tired Of Guys Complaining About This Same Thing About Most Girls! by mofeoluwadassah: 12:15am On Dec 05, 2016
JayJustus:

to write "THESE" is not stress :/
So na my misspelling u cum read 4 here abi,as if u get cambrigde 4 english,mumu!!! lipsrsealed cool
Re: I'm So Tired Of Guys Complaining About This Same Thing About Most Girls! by gesundheit: 4:01am On Dec 05, 2016
kowalsky:

light skin is better than dark skin. deal wit it

F**k you, you poltroon of no redeeming grace, the same white chicks with hygiene issues and halitosis that is stronger than a soak away. Y'all idiots need to leave the village where you live at least to see the world. My blacks sister any day over those dirty scumbags.
Re: I'm So Tired Of Guys Complaining About This Same Thing About Most Girls! by MrAwePresident: 10:02am On Feb 04, 2017
OK

(1) (2) (Reply)

Everyone Get In Here, Credible News On Judefcc / Move Over Kim, Blac Chyna Shows Off Her Big Fake Raw Bumbum / 10 Movies Where The Actors Have Actual Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.