Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,316 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Why Atiku Cannot Win Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Atiku Cannot Win Again (1013 Views)

Without Npdp, Buhari Will Win Again - Nasir El-rufai / Atiku Cannot Win Any Election, Even In His Local Government - Lauretta Onochie / Facts And Documents Why Atiku Abubakar Can't Travel To America... Pictures (2) (3) (4)

Why Atiku Cannot Win Again by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 04, 2016
I did my NYSC in Jada Local government Atiku's home town, Hausa don't celebrate people who are perceived to be criminal or thief, in the north Atiku and Sule Lamido are among these classes of personalities.This for call for Atiku to come and run is by Igbos and let me you tell Atiku cannot get up to one million vote in the north and this would be express for Buhari comes 2019. Let those who have hear to hear!

Re: Why Atiku Cannot Win Again by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 04, 2016
There is difference between IPOB and Igbo.
Those promoting Atiku are IPOB.

Igbo are people like Obi of Onitsha, Obiano, orji uzo kalu, okorocha, Nnamani etc who are focusing thier attention on how d south east can get development from Nigeria state.

Re: Why Atiku Cannot Win Again by Atiku2019: 7:11pm On Dec 04, 2016
supportnija:
I did my NYSC in Jada Local government Atiku's home town, Hausa don't celebrate people who are perceived to be criminal or thief, in the north Atiku and Sule Lamido are among these classes of personalities.This for call for Atiku to come and run is by Igbos and let me you tell Atiku cannot get up to one million vote in the north and this would be express for Buhari comes 2019. Let those who have hear to hear!

grin grin Atiku cannot win and you created a thread for him grin grin

Re: Why Atiku Cannot Win Again by Ngokafor(f): 7:27pm On Dec 04, 2016
...As far as Nigerian politics go..anything,and i mean ANYTHING can happen.

.,I am sorry for those beating their weak and powdery chest and boasting that Atiku(whom i care less about) cant be president

..If someone like buhari(whom Atiku is miles better than by all indices) can 'win'an election and become the president of a nation with at least 200million people...then ANYBODY can be president in this country...hands down!

..As for me and my family..na sidon-look mode we dey.

Re: Why Atiku Cannot Win Again by TheEastActivist: 8:17pm On Dec 04, 2016
Is left for some hateful Nigerians from the waste side to vote for stone in this country.

Am observing cheesy
Re: Why Atiku Cannot Win Again by Kyase(m): 9:24pm On Dec 04, 2016
TheEastActivist:
Is left for some hateful Nigerians from the waste side to vote for stone in this country.

Am observing cheesy
You Sef where you belong, dey way you hate the West is something to admire......
Re: Why Atiku Cannot Win Again by yarimo(m): 9:43pm On Dec 04, 2016
Haters please beware, ATIKU for president 2088 grin
Re: Why Atiku Cannot Win Again by Osyfellaini(f): 9:53pm On Dec 04, 2016
If he's as common as you claim in the north, why is the likes of Pmb, El-Rufai etc disturbed whenever he coughs? And why did spend so much time and energy writing this? If Turaki is powerless then pmb should go on political vacation since with Turaki there is no contest.
supportnija:

Re: Why Atiku Cannot Win Again by Nobody: 11:16pm On Dec 04, 2016
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
ATIKU 4 PRESIDENT

Re: Why Atiku Cannot Win Again by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 04, 2016
tuale4u:
There is difference between IPOB and Igbo.
Those promoting Atiku are IPOB.

Igbo are people like Obi of Onitsha, Obiano, orji uzo kalu, okorocha, Nnamani etc who are focusing thier attention on how d south east can get development from Nigeria state.

I hope you will not refer to jagaban as IPOB when he declares his support for Atiku.

Re: Why Atiku Cannot Win Again by mykeljosef: 12:50am On Dec 05, 2016
please lets put this partu bullsheet aside...its gotten beyond names n so called the ild has experience...

i pray a credible youth pops up b4 2019 else the useless slavery mentality of Nigerians to terrible way of life will cause em to make same bad decision again come 2019

atiku should sit down n enjoy his remaining years peacefully ...but if he feels he has something to add to the nation let him contribute to advising the young person who should be the next president

we dont want grandpas again pleas or even papas
Re: Why Atiku Cannot Win Again by madcollynzo: 4:30pm On Dec 05, 2016
TheEastActivist:

Am observing cheesy

Hateful bigot from the sad beast side of the country.

Uninterrupted Power Supply In Calabar By February 2017-Governor Ayade / Why Nigeria Cannot Move Out Of Recession By CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele / Despite Buhari Lying That Boko Haram Has Bn Defeated,Suicide Bomber Strike Again