Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,532 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

My Pastor Is Better Than My Husband In Bed: Mrs. Glory Desmond - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Pastor Is Better Than My Husband In Bed: Mrs. Glory Desmond (5450 Views)

Single Lady Prays For Husband In 2018 (Photos) / "Nigerian Girls And Prostitution In Italy, Are You Not Ashamed?"- Akpoka Desmond (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Pastor Is Better Than My Husband In Bed: Mrs. Glory Desmond by Vaxt(m): 7:03pm On Dec 04, 2016
My name is Mrs. Glory Desmond. I have been married for over 9 years, my husband is a hard working man of 43 years while I am 38 years. Even before my marriage I had always been enjoying spanking big pricks, So when I met my husband, we had active spanking always but after 5 years we could not have kids, things began to get twisted between us, he would leave the house and come back the next day and when I complain he will tell me I am supposed to have children to keep me company not him. One day, I got so angry that i slapped him because he refused satisfying me, we had a good spank for 1 hour but I was not satisfied, so he released and told me he was tired, this has been happening for over 2 years that I had to buy artificial prick to use most times I am in the mood. So one day, I decided to stop giving him food and being nice to him, this was why he reported me to the Senior Pastor of our church, the pastor requested to see me, when I went to his office on Tuesday he called me in and started talking, as he was telling me what my husband complained about I was deeply hurt, I could not hold it but ask him if my husband has told him how he has been neglecting me for years, he said no, at this point tears starting flowing down my eyes. The pastor came over to my sit and tried to pet me not to cry, as he got closer to me I could feel his seductive perfume, his heavy breath and masculine nature got me in the mood for a hot spank. As he held me, I didnt know when I held him and started k!ssing him, he kissed me for a while and suddenly he stopped and almost screamed, I have not been k!ssed that way for over 5 years now, his lips were so wet and mind blowing, the scent of his breadth made my pant wet… I held him back immediately as he was trying to free himself and k!ssed him again, he responded positively and then stopped and struggled to free himself from me, he succeeded and went back to his sit, we were both speechless for over 2 minutes until I broke the silence “Papa, I am sorry, it is just too difficult for me these days” I said. He responded with “it is okay, please just leave please”. So I left the office, wet as hell but a little bit happy that I have been k!ssed after such a long time. When i got home, I did not say a word to my husband through out the night, my mind was on the pastor, I was imagining how it will feel like to have him spank me badly. To have his prick inside my toto, this thought made me so heavy that I had to take a sip of Whiskey in order to sleep. I decided that no matter what, i must spank this pastor since it was crystal clear that my husband had a mistress outside and no longer desires me.
PART 2 COMING SOON

1 Share

Re: My Pastor Is Better Than My Husband In Bed: Mrs. Glory Desmond by Zector(m): 7:14pm On Dec 04, 2016
Wonderful
Re: My Pastor Is Better Than My Husband In Bed: Mrs. Glory Desmond by PH1stBorn: 7:29pm On Dec 04, 2016
What am I even doing here.....say no adultery

1 Like

Re: My Pastor Is Better Than My Husband In Bed: Mrs. Glory Desmond by agbonkamen(f): 7:30pm On Dec 04, 2016
that pastor 's dick is really anointed grin
Re: My Pastor Is Better Than My Husband In Bed: Mrs. Glory Desmond by chigoziri2403(m): 7:35pm On Dec 04, 2016
agbonkamen:
yes sister Ride on
Re: My Pastor Is Better Than My Husband In Bed: Mrs. Glory Desmond by herzern1(m): 7:40pm On Dec 04, 2016
Okay.....

The story is fictitious.....
Re: My Pastor Is Better Than My Husband In Bed: Mrs. Glory Desmond by favourmic(m): 7:48pm On Dec 04, 2016
If I talk now
Re: My Pastor Is Better Than My Husband In Bed: Mrs. Glory Desmond by favourmic(m): 7:49pm On Dec 04, 2016
agbonkamen:
You don Bleep am before undecided

1 Like

Re: My Pastor Is Better Than My Husband In Bed: Mrs. Glory Desmond by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 04, 2016
One jonsing nigga somewhere wrote that, too.
Re: My Pastor Is Better Than My Husband In Bed: Mrs. Glory Desmond by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 04, 2016
Even if we knw that it isn't real,

We also knw dat clergymen new how to ride Punny

--study says cool
Re: My Pastor Is Better Than My Husband In Bed: Mrs. Glory Desmond by seunny4lif(m): 7:58pm On Dec 04, 2016
grin grin
Re: My Pastor Is Better Than My Husband In Bed: Mrs. Glory Desmond by CoolFreeday(m): 8:01pm On Dec 04, 2016
agbonkamen:

lol. how did you know?
Re: My Pastor Is Better Than My Husband In Bed: Mrs. Glory Desmond by agbonkamen(f): 8:13pm On Dec 04, 2016
favourmic:
You don Bleep am before undecided
must i experiment pastors dick to know that every part of their body is anointed
Re: My Pastor Is Better Than My Husband In Bed: Mrs. Glory Desmond by yomi007k(m): 8:18pm On Dec 04, 2016
agbonkamen:

grin

Speaking from experience. ..
Re: My Pastor Is Better Than My Husband In Bed: Mrs. Glory Desmond by favourmic(m): 8:18pm On Dec 04, 2016
agbonkamen:
must i experiment pastors dick to know that every part of their body is anointed
Now I see eeeeee
Re: My Pastor Is Better Than My Husband In Bed: Mrs. Glory Desmond by Sexxkillz: 8:20pm On Dec 04, 2016
agboonkamen:
Dumb sheep.

That's why they'll keep fleecing you lot of your hard earned money and enriching themselves.

Nonsense.

5 Likes

Re: My Pastor Is Better Than My Husband In Bed: Mrs. Glory Desmond by agbonkamen(f): 8:25pm On Dec 04, 2016
CoolFreeday:

lol. how did you know?
because some pastors uses anointing oil to anoint people on their forehead for blessings or protection same goes to the pastor too he can anoint his dick so that even if you are a married woman you can not resist the anointing on his dick if not......wetin concern married woman and pastor pen*s grin
Re: My Pastor Is Better Than My Husband In Bed: Mrs. Glory Desmond by agbonkamen(f): 8:26pm On Dec 04, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Dumb sheep.

That's why they'll keep fleecing you lot of your hard earned money and enriching themselves.

Nonsense.
wise cow continue
Re: My Pastor Is Better Than My Husband In Bed: Mrs. Glory Desmond by ritababe(f): 8:30pm On Dec 04, 2016
agbonkamen:
because some pastors uses anointing oil to anoint people on their forehead for blessings or protection same goes to the pastor too he can anoint his dick so that even if you are a married woman you can not resist the anointing on his dick if not......wetin concern married woman and pastor pen*s grin

Jesu Christi grin
Re: My Pastor Is Better Than My Husband In Bed: Mrs. Glory Desmond by Malawian(m): 8:53pm On Dec 04, 2016
I hope he blessed your puci before putting his holy staff of office inside you.
Re: My Pastor Is Better Than My Husband In Bed: Mrs. Glory Desmond by ikombe: 8:57pm On Dec 04, 2016
agbonkamen:
When i checked your profile and i saw

I just laughed and i knew your comment will not disappoint grin
Re: My Pastor Is Better Than My Husband In Bed: Mrs. Glory Desmond by weezeffizy(m): 9:00pm On Dec 04, 2016
stop posting nonsense
Re: My Pastor Is Better Than My Husband In Bed: Mrs. Glory Desmond by agbonkamen(f): 9:17pm On Dec 04, 2016
ikombe:
When i checked your profile and i saw

I just laughed and i knew your comment will not disappoint grin
ikombe why
Re: My Pastor Is Better Than My Husband In Bed: Mrs. Glory Desmond by ikombe: 9:50pm On Dec 04, 2016
agbonkamen:
ikombe why
why what dear grin
Re: My Pastor Is Better Than My Husband In Bed: Mrs. Glory Desmond by CoolFreeday(m): 10:08pm On Dec 04, 2016
agbonkamen:

lol. you're crazily funny. Nice analysis but I think that's not the case here. if you read through the text, you will discover that it was the pastor that disengage himself from the woman.

#am suspecting you o, you sure say one never anoint your front and treasure before?
Re: My Pastor Is Better Than My Husband In Bed: Mrs. Glory Desmond by agbonkamen(f): 10:13pm On Dec 04, 2016
CoolFreeday:

lol. you're crazily funny. Nice analysis but I think that's not the case here. if you read through the text, you will discover that it was the pastor that disengage himself from the woman.

#am suspecting you o, you sure say one never anoint your front and treasure before?
grin

1 Like

Re: My Pastor Is Better Than My Husband In Bed: Mrs. Glory Desmond by CoolFreeday(m): 10:23pm On Dec 04, 2016
agbonkamen:
grin
no just smile alone o, answer the question too.
Re: My Pastor Is Better Than My Husband In Bed: Mrs. Glory Desmond by Yeligray(m): 12:09am On Dec 05, 2016
I'll say nothing because God said "judge not my aniontd nd do my prophet no harm". So i'll reserve my comment and leave Mr. Pastor for God.
Re: My Pastor Is Better Than My Husband In Bed: Mrs. Glory Desmond by CoolFreeday(m): 10:04pm On Dec 05, 2016
agbonkamen:
grin
still waiting for my answer o
Re: My Pastor Is Better Than My Husband In Bed: Mrs. Glory Desmond by agbonkamen(f): 10:11pm On Dec 05, 2016
CoolFreeday:

still waiting for my answer o
grin what is that your question again?
Re: My Pastor Is Better Than My Husband In Bed: Mrs. Glory Desmond by CoolFreeday(m): 10:27pm On Dec 05, 2016
agbonkamen:
grin what is that your question again?

are you sure say one never anoint your front and treasure before?
#am suspecting you o....
Re: My Pastor Is Better Than My Husband In Bed: Mrs. Glory Desmond by agbonkamen(f): 10:46pm On Dec 05, 2016
CoolFreeday:

are you sure say one never anoint your front and treasure before? #am suspecting you o....
no no i cant do that

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did You Know...... / 6000 Foreigners Gathered To Watch A Young Nigerian Artiste Perform In New Jersey / My Sexual Experience With A Lady With Bouncing Bum Bum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.