Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,400 members, 7,812,174 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

Ladies: Can You Dress Like This On Your Wedding Day? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Can You Dress Like This On Your Wedding Day? (5447 Views)

Will You Marry A Lady That Dress Like This Both Public And Outside / Why Do Married Women Dress Like This To Sweep Compound / A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: Can You Dress Like This On Your Wedding Day? by Segzee1(m): 11:53am On Mar 15, 2018
Ladies: Can You Dress Like This on Your Wedding Day?

Every woman dreams of looking extraordinarily beautiful on their wedding day and they will do anything to achieve this but this particular bride decided to look simple on her own day.

Ladies out there, can you dress this way on your wedding day?

https://dailyfamily.ng/ladies-can-you-dress-like-this-on-your-wedding-day/

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies: Can You Dress Like This On Your Wedding Day? by Segzee1(m): 11:53am On Mar 15, 2018
grin
Re: Ladies: Can You Dress Like This On Your Wedding Day? by iduzebaba(m): 11:58am On Mar 15, 2018
Wow... This is beautiful

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Can You Dress Like This On Your Wedding Day? by Paradigm777: 11:58am On Mar 15, 2018
But she's looking Xtra ordinarily beautiful.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies: Can You Dress Like This On Your Wedding Day? by oloriooko(m): 11:58am On Mar 15, 2018
She's so so pretty I love her simple and beautiful outfit
Her smile is heart melting cool
Must be a deeper life rich man daughter cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Dress Like This On Your Wedding Day? by Olabode09: 11:58am On Mar 15, 2018
very beautiful bride

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Dress Like This On Your Wedding Day? by natureboy2(m): 12:00pm On Mar 15, 2018
Wow I love this kiss
My future wife get ready to dress like dis..
Re: Ladies: Can You Dress Like This On Your Wedding Day? by BeingFrank(m): 12:00pm On Mar 15, 2018
But Leaving The Norm Aside, She's Still Beautiful. After All Its Not The Dress That Will Make An Ugly Lady Beautiful, Nor A Bad Woman, A Good Wife.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Dress Like This On Your Wedding Day? by wizard0001: 12:02pm On Mar 15, 2018
coughs out loud!
Re: Ladies: Can You Dress Like This On Your Wedding Day? by Papiikush: 12:09pm On Mar 15, 2018
Y'all hypocrites saying she is pretty will be the first to cheat on her with a half _naked dressed girl.

She ain't shìt Abeg...who the face epp? Can't allow my wife to be dressed like a Widow on our wedding day. See all her bride's maid too putting on suit.

Are these people foolish

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies: Can You Dress Like This On Your Wedding Day? by Treasure17(m): 12:10pm On Mar 15, 2018
Wow. Looking beautiful and elegant with that decent dress.
Re: Ladies: Can You Dress Like This On Your Wedding Day? by donstan18: 12:10pm On Mar 15, 2018
Papiikush:
Y'all hypocrites saying she is pretty will be the first to cheat on her with a half naked dressed girl.

She ain't pretty Abeg. Can't allow my wife to be dressed like a Widow on our wedding day. See all her bride's maid too putting on suit.

Are these people foolish

Are cheaters not allowed to admire and commend beauties cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Dress Like This On Your Wedding Day? by Papiikush: 12:16pm On Mar 15, 2018
donstan18:

Are cheaters not allowed to admire and commend beauties cheesy

lol grin

They are... I just don't like the idea of calling that shìt up there beautiful. It is all shades of 1945.
Re: Ladies: Can You Dress Like This On Your Wedding Day? by Flowers95: 12:19pm On Mar 15, 2018
Never listen to what men say, do the completely opposite.

Men want women with no makeup and weave : in reality they will cheat on you with the woman who is dolled up

Men want financially independent women: they will use you and your money and leave you to date a woman who needs them.

Men want a woman who’s good in bed who knows what she’s doing: they will use you up, turn your vagina into a borehole and marry a virgin.

Men want a woman with a nice bumper and boobs: because they are good for sex for now, but long term is a big no no. They will marry a woman who is slim and moderate, who will look good over time.

Read in between the lines of men, and do the exact opposite of what they want.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Can You Dress Like This On Your Wedding Day? by donstan18: 12:21pm On Mar 15, 2018
Papiikush:

lol grin

They are... I just don't like the idea of calling that shìt up there beautiful. It is all shades of 1945.

Lol cheesy, Shades of 1945 grin

The dressing may look outdated and widow looking attire, but the lady is pretty cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Dress Like This On Your Wedding Day? by sirusX(m): 12:27pm On Mar 15, 2018
donstan18:

The dressing may look outdated and widow looking attire, but the lady is pretty cheesy
Hmmm.... so we need an ugly lady to adorn same attire before we conclude

Issorait

Don’t mind me joor....she really nailed the simple yet amazing look

Anyone who loves you is for who you are...the rest na jara
Re: Ladies: Can You Dress Like This On Your Wedding Day? by Papiikush: 12:28pm On Mar 15, 2018
donstan18:

Nobody is ugly but she ain't pretty
Re: Ladies: Can You Dress Like This On Your Wedding Day? by XhosaNostra(f): 1:03pm On Mar 15, 2018
I would, minus the headgear. The dress is simple but nice, I'd go all out on the hair & make-up because it's my day, I should be "fairest of them all" grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Dress Like This On Your Wedding Day? by donstan18: 1:04pm On Mar 15, 2018
Papiikush:

Nobody is ugly but she ain't pretty

For you brO, if you say so.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Dress Like This On Your Wedding Day? by Lionessza(f): 1:32pm On Mar 15, 2018
XhosaNostra:
I would, minus the headgear. The dress is simple but nice, I'd go all out on the hair & make-up because it's my day, I should be "fairest of them all" grin

Lol, the bridesmaids look like they are going for a job interview. She looks OK though, but I would rather do a simple traditional one, is it by force to have a white wedding? This looks more like a church baptismal ceremony grin.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Dress Like This On Your Wedding Day? by bobokeshington: 1:46pm On Mar 15, 2018
epitome of beauty

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Dress Like This On Your Wedding Day? by nikkypearl(f): 1:51pm On Mar 15, 2018
Papiikush:
Y'all hypocrites saying she is pretty will be the first to cheat on her with a half _naked dressed girl.

She ain't shìt Abeg...who the face epp? Can't allow my wife to be dressed like a Widow on our wedding day. See all her bride's maid too putting on suit.

Are these people foolish
grin grin
Re: Ladies: Can You Dress Like This On Your Wedding Day? by highqueen(f): 1:52pm On Mar 15, 2018
no. only those churches full of sanctimonious beings will.
Re: Ladies: Can You Dress Like This On Your Wedding Day? by XhosaNostra(f): 2:01pm On Mar 15, 2018
Lionessza:

Lol, the bridesmaids look like they are going for a job interview. She looks OK though, but I would rather do a simple traditional one, is it by force to have a white wedding? This looks more like a church barbtism ceremony grin.

LMAO @ church baptismal. I agree with you on simplicity though. They way I'm so shy, I wouldn't even mind eloping. The meet & greet would drain the living life out of me.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Dress Like This On Your Wedding Day? by FluidQueen(f): 2:04pm On Mar 15, 2018
Oh, She's pretty. That's undeniable.

But Well, I ain't rocking that. Ewww!
Make-Up! hair! Skin! More skin! Nails!
I need all that!
Re: Ladies: Can You Dress Like This On Your Wedding Day? by Papiikush: 2:05pm On Mar 15, 2018
Re: Ladies: Can You Dress Like This On Your Wedding Day? by Lionessza(f): 2:18pm On Mar 15, 2018
XhosaNostra:

LMAO @ church baptismal. I agree with you on simplicity though. They way I'm so shy, I wouldn't even mind eloping. The meet & greet would drain the living life out of me.

Thanks for this correction smiley. LOL, we are alike . That attention iyadika and like you said draining. By the end of it all you will be left with twitching cheeks , thanks to all the smiles you had to fake even with people you dislike grin. I've always fantasized about eloping even as a young girl lol.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Dress Like This On Your Wedding Day? by XhosaNostra(f): 2:24pm On Mar 15, 2018
Lionessza:

Thanks for this correction smiley. LOL, we are alike . That attention iyadika and like you said draining. By the end of it all you will be left with twitching cheeks , because of all the smiles you had to fake even with people you dislike grin. I've always fantasized about eloping even as a young girl lol.

No, it's not a correction lol. Some people say baptism or baptismal. I just used the term I use the most.

LMAO @ people you dislike. Yeah, elopement sounds less stressful, no mjojo tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Dress Like This On Your Wedding Day? by Ladybianca(f): 2:27pm On Mar 15, 2018
If you are having this problem, inbox/watsap/chat us with this number 09050384383 for a final and lasting solution.... Hurrry now!!!

Re: Ladies: Can You Dress Like This On Your Wedding Day? by Ladybianca(f): 2:29pm On Mar 15, 2018
if you are having after shave problem call or watsap on 09050384383 to cure it permanently

Re: Ladies: Can You Dress Like This On Your Wedding Day? by Lionessza(f): 2:33pm On Mar 15, 2018
XhosaNostra:

No, it's not a correction lol. Some people say baptism or baptismal. I just used the term I use the most.

LMAO @ people you dislike. Yeah, elopement sounds less stressful, no mjojo tongue

Sure lol.

Exactly!. Sign , go and have fun with your witnesses after that grin. Case closed , no wahala grin.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Becareful!!! These Two Scammers Use Other Girls For Sex. / My Experience With A Lady That Made Me Run For My Life. / Virgin Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.