Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,251 members, 7,953,938 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:23 AM

If You Come's Back From Work Just To Meet You Wife Like This What Will You Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Come's Back From Work Just To Meet You Wife Like This What Will You Do? (12651 Views)

If You Got A Wife Like This / I’m Pregnant For My Lover Not You – Wife Tells Husband / Boyfriend Fakes Proposal And Invites His Woman's Friends Just To Disgrace Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Come's Back From Work Just To Meet You Wife Like This What Will You Do? by EWAagoyin(m): 2:06pm On Dec 05, 2016
Yeligray:
I will walk away. But if she is sorry abt wat she has done i will forgive her aftaol...|luv_covereth_everything|.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Come's Back From Work Just To Meet You Wife Like This What Will You Do? by Genea(f): 2:09pm On Dec 05, 2016
somehowpenis:
I will take a picture of both of them, if the man who she was sleeping with is married I will give his wife the picture, and make every move to sleep with her, if it works out fine, if it doesn't then good.. I will forgive my wife tho, convince her on a need for us to get a private quiet divorce, so that she won't be embarrassed.. then I will tell her she shouldn't leave the house, that the divorce is just a temporary one, till I am able to forgive her fully.. Her guilt will pretty much make her agree to anything I ask of her within that period.. after the quiet divorce, I will keep banging her like no man's buisness, enjoying her in every way possible while wasting her time, I would low key too search for a new relationship with another lady, when things get extremely serious between me and my new lady, I will then humiliate my ex wife out from my life, smashing her hopes and dreams of a redemption, make her feel used and dumped... and I will have my Quiet divorce documents as proof and backup if any legal move is taken by her.. nonsense angry
this is heartless

1 Like

Re: If You Come's Back From Work Just To Meet You Wife Like This What Will You Do? by Gloria3389(f): 8:33pm On Dec 05, 2016
UIA04:

So if u Were the innocent wife youlld want to be banged because of ur husbands sin

Shio

lol..
I only said I like the judgment, never said it was right
Re: If You Come's Back From Work Just To Meet You Wife Like This What Will You Do? by bluebay(m): 9:20pm On Dec 05, 2016
golor:
If it happens after a stressful day ,you came back from work only for you to find out your wife is with a man on your matrimonial bed what will you do?
it's well arranged from 4 3 2 and finally 1.. grin
golor:
If it happens after a stressful day ,you came back from work only for you to find out your wife is with a man on your matrimonial bed what will you do?
it's well arranged from 4 3 2 and finally 1..
Re: If You Come's Back From Work Just To Meet You Wife Like This What Will You Do? by DJMCOTTY(m): 10:00pm On Dec 05, 2016
We will sing praise and worship
Re: If You Come's Back From Work Just To Meet You Wife Like This What Will You Do? by cocaineaddict(m): 10:27pm On Dec 05, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Walk away forever.
ALBINO. Thats why u would always be a coward.
Re: If You Come's Back From Work Just To Meet You Wife Like This What Will You Do? by Sexxkillz: 10:31pm On Dec 05, 2016
cocaineaddict:

ALBINO. Thats why u would always be a coward.
Coward like your father?

1 Like

Re: If You Come's Back From Work Just To Meet You Wife Like This What Will You Do? by cocaineaddict(m): 10:44pm On Dec 05, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Coward like my father?
yes! Both of you are cowards. Good you noticed on time
Re: If You Come's Back From Work Just To Meet You Wife Like This What Will You Do? by somehowpenis(m): 11:41pm On Dec 05, 2016
Genea:
this is heartless
i guess what she did wasn't heartless?
Re: If You Come's Back From Work Just To Meet You Wife Like This What Will You Do? by KAHNUL(m): 12:54am On Dec 06, 2016
THAT MAN WILL NEVER GO BACK WITH HIS DICK BCUZ I MUST CUT IT. AS FOR THE CHEATING WHOR£, SHE MUST GO AND I WOULDN'T EVEN TOUCH HER. women are dangerous
Re: If You Come's Back From Work Just To Meet You Wife Like This What Will You Do? by Genea(f): 7:25am On Dec 06, 2016
somehowpenis:
i guess what she did wasn't heartless?
mabinu
Re: If You Come's Back From Work Just To Meet You Wife Like This What Will You Do? by firstking01(m): 8:16am On Dec 06, 2016
Divorce straight.
Re: If You Come's Back From Work Just To Meet You Wife Like This What Will You Do? by Legitman22(m): 11:35pm On Dec 25, 2016
I will not divorce her, i will marry another wife, and start treatin her as a nobody. I will rent another seperate house for her and start seeing her as my girlfriend, only to fvck her. As for d man i will lock d door, arrest him and he must pay me 100k before he is released. I will not divorce her, i will marry another wife, and start treatin her as a nobody. I will rent another seperate house for her and start seeing her as my girlfriend, only to fvck her. As for d man i will lock d door, arrest him and he must pay me 100k before he is released.
Re: If You Come's Back From Work Just To Meet You Wife Like This What Will You Do? by osuofia2(m): 7:18am On Dec 26, 2016
MyGeneration:
I would walk down stairs seat and watch tv like nothing happened.
Then when the man goes out, i ask her for my meal, when she brings it we wud talk like nothing happened.
I would sleep in the sitting room.
When am getting ready to leave for work i would politely tell her to join me. I wud drive her to sars office tell dem to arrest her nd pay them to torture her for one week.
After dat i wud cm back release her settle d sars men and drive her back to her fathers house.

She wont touch one thing as shes going i wud carry all her clothes to an orphanage and dash it to them.
wicked....you want SARS to disfigure her abi?
Re: If You Come's Back From Work Just To Meet You Wife Like This What Will You Do? by Nobody: 7:28am On Dec 26, 2016
A smart man will give that man a bill since he's sharing it he should contribute half for the bills and her dowry. Simple logical solution.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady's Butt Implants Bursts After Intense Sex Romp With Boyfriend / Wish 5 Romanclender A Happy New Month. / Would You Date A Man Who Smokes And Drinks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.