Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

How To Meet A Husband In Uber - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Meet A Husband In Uber (561 Views)

Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies / Single Lady Prays For Husband In 2018 (Photos) / This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Meet A Husband In Uber by Zizer17(m): 11:53pm On Dec 04, 2016
I just heard rumours that some girls have been quietly meeting their husbands in Uber and they have refused to make this information public so desperate single girls don’t ruin the system.

In fact, one of my friends have marked Uber as her number one place to tie down a husband in 2017.

According to my friend, her colleague used an Uber earlier this year and she and the Uber guy got talking like old buddies. When she was about alighting, they exchanged contacts and the rest they say is history. She is about to walk down the aisle with him in a few weeks.

“Uber drivers are on par with regular cab men! I don’t want to marry a driver.” You might say. This is false.

The guy she met has three cars he hired people to use for Uber. One of these cars was enrolled for UBER Select, the luxury and pricey service by Uber where a G-Wagon or Range Rover could pick you.
So rich guy was bored one weekend and he decided to do cabu-cabu with the Range Rover. That is how he met the girl!

If you’ve decided to try your husband hunting in Uber, take note of these tips.
1 If you want rich husband use Uber Black.
2 If your Uber Driver arrives wearing a marriage band, cancel the trip!
3 Sit in the frontseat beside the Uber driver and not at the back like a madam. No man has the time to be twisting & turning his neck to chat with you.
4 Be polite and act like a lady. Every single Uber driver is a potential husband.
5 Don’t use an Uber to indecent places. Even if the Uber driver is not interested in you, he might have an unmarried oga or brother.
6 Ladies, don’t use Uber with ‘your squad’. Your bestie might snatch your prospective husband before your very own eyes.
7 Act like a wife material whenever you are in the Uber of a prospective husband. Pray with him at the start & end of a trip, play gospel music from your mobile phone, speak in tongues to the driver. If possible cook in the Uber.

I wish you all goodluck.

Source: who else apart from that naija single girl
http://www.naijasinglegirl.com/how-to-meet-a-husband-in-uber/

1 Like

Re: How To Meet A Husband In Uber by Justeenaleo(f): 11:57pm On Dec 04, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Meet A Husband In Uber by fammo: 12:58am On Dec 05, 2016
Chimo!!! The hustle is real!
Re: How To Meet A Husband In Uber by ShokiScientist: 2:24am On Dec 05, 2016
You are mad and you have nobody to tell you.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Words You Ever Said To Your Lover? / What Questions Do You Hate To Answer? / Help Me Give A Subject, Ayam Speechless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.