Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,408 members, 7,812,205 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies (60415 Views)

Sickness Has Turned My Girlfriend Into A Tree But I Will Still Be With Her Till / My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. / This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies by BloggersNG: 1:49pm On May 11, 2018
There's so much Fun going on Twitter, So lady cried out that all she need is a Boyfriend that will keep her till sheget herself a Potential Husband, Minutes after she made the Post, the Reaction she got is out of the planet, lol... At some point the Guys started using her to catch fun.. lol.. Social media is so fun..

see below!

News From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/lady-say-she-needs-boyfriend-that-will.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies by BloggersNG: 1:49pm On May 11, 2018
More

1 Like

Re: Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies by dapsoneh: 1:49pm On May 11, 2018
Olosho..... Just say u need 'friend with benefits'

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies by IamPlato(m): 1:51pm On May 11, 2018

Useless Ashewo!

See Her Head Like Energy Bulb...

114 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies by northvietnam(m): 1:56pm On May 11, 2018
dapsoneh:
Olosho..... Just say u need 'friend with benefits'

shes not olosho, she said the truth.

men and women do fvck around untill their life partner comes along... u
inclusive

modified...

Guyz/Girlz if u no marry a virgin, forget it... na still 2nd hand u marry..

130 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies by JasonScoolari: 1:57pm On May 11, 2018
Another biological mistake seeking attention as usual.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies by oshe11: 1:59pm On May 11, 2018
Na wa oooo

Why am I not from the 70s?

I for get a lot of decent girls to choose from.....

Las Las her pussee go open like the monkey below and She'd say her future hubby has Small Diick

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies by Bluezy13(m): 2:00pm On May 11, 2018
The guys are indeed from another planet
Re: Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 11, 2018
She made a mature request. She defined what she wants in the relationship so its open to those who are interested.

I wish I had her contacts. I for sign up cry

38 Likes

Re: Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies by jericco1(m): 3:22pm On May 11, 2018
lol. someone said shifting cultivation

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies by ruggedmallaam(m): 3:26pm On May 11, 2018
Point blank
Re: Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 11, 2018
With all due respect...

They are all mad sad

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies by fergie001: 5:04pm On May 11, 2018
grin
What can a lazy jobless yoot do if not keep you,I can?

She was expressive,that's maturity....

The "keep" is what I do not understand.....as in

Well,I can be your keeper,and "seeker" too

FIA
Re: Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies by greatface(m): 5:05pm On May 11, 2018
grin

Is it not better you go and hire a boy friend.
Or better still make money and boy friends will fill up your DM box.

She is also indirectly stating that husbands are scarce. The perfect truth other girls have refused to acknowledge.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 11, 2018
That's the only place you'll see them, lazy Nigerian youths undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies by chrisxxx(m): 5:06pm On May 11, 2018
dent

Re: Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies by Buhari2rule(f): 5:06pm On May 11, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rb3yBLJQ4k8 Tolex with Toyin Abraham at cinema to see the ghost and tout
Re: Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies by Bossontop(m): 5:07pm On May 11, 2018
undecided
Make i continue from were d last tweet stop.....
Oh happy day....

2 Likes

Re: Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies by ALAYORMII: 5:07pm On May 11, 2018
Wetin the husband go meet when the keeper don finish everything

1 Like

Re: Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 11, 2018
I can relate ooo grin

3 Likes

Re: Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies by Felixalex(m): 5:07pm On May 11, 2018
Shifting cultivation

These Twitter people and their bad mouth sha

1 Like

Re: Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies by Mutemenot(m): 5:07pm On May 11, 2018
I do like such friendship o. Women 'll be commenting upanda as if they don't do such
Re: Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies by pastoradebola: 5:07pm On May 11, 2018
Agent from heil

1 Like

Re: Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 11, 2018
That's a catfish account, she was busted earlier today

Re: Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies by IykeBazz(m): 5:08pm On May 11, 2018
She even fit don reach monopause... See her face she fit don reach 42

1 Like

Re: Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies by StarUp: 5:09pm On May 11, 2018
Did you see the subordinate clause she attached? "...until I find my husband"

Question 1: is it that she has a husband but the husband got missing in Sambisa forest?

Question 2: is it that she is actually looking for a husband for the first time?

Whichever, the point any guy needs to think of before even considering her offer is that if she peradventure doesn't find "her husband", you will be her boyfriend for life...Lobatan grin

5 Likes

Re: Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies by Yinxies(f): 5:09pm On May 11, 2018
Bad request
Re: Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies by Asuokaa: 5:09pm On May 11, 2018
Advert from Co-Tenant
Let out a room in your apartment or a space in your office space ,stores or shops on Co-Tenant for free no matter where you are in Nigeria for Nysc corps members or for people looking for a small place for business visit https://cotenant.com.ng/add-your-listing/ to get started and make money
Re: Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 5:09pm On May 11, 2018
shocked shocked
Re: Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies by Tex42(m): 5:10pm On May 11, 2018
This girl is wicked...she even spelt it out to her prospective victimes that she only hsbthe friend zone spot available.

So unless u wanna be a "just friends", don't bother...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" / Osman Hafiz: Ghanaian Man Marries 3 Women Same Day (Wedding Invitation) / Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.