Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,312 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

How I Committed Incest With My Niece - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Committed Incest With My Niece (5864 Views)

Have You Ever Committed Incest? / I Feel So Much Guilt …I Committed Abortion To Punish Him / I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Committed Incest With My Niece by Smartjohns(m): 3:39am On Dec 05, 2016
I happened to live together with my matured niece who developed an emotional feeling towards me.

Our story started when on this fateful night, sleeping in the same bed , we had sexual arousal and did it. Since then, we continued doing it for 3 years.

While it kept bothering my mind, my niece kept celebrating our 'illegal' relationship by feeling happy and fulfilled for having me as her boo. She loved me so much and wasn't afraid to show it.

She even felt jealous whenever she saw me with any other girl , and fought some girls that tried to be my date. What borders me most is that she got pregnant for 3 times and had to abort them each.

I felt so sorry for her that I even called her one day to tell her that I will not get married until she has found her husband and give birth. She insisted that I am going to marry her because according to her, she love me so much that she couldn't live without me in her life.

To be honest, I felt the same for her, but still I had to let her understand that our society forbids that and our family will not be happy with the two of us. However , after forcing her harder to stop , she met with a guy of whom she have a child with.

Though they latter separated, she is now in another relationship that has totally killed the feelings she had for me.

I am happy whenever I see her happy in a relationship and for the child she have, because without these, I would always feel responsible for her misfortunes in life.

Nevertheless, I still feel...
www.minglengr.com/romance/how-i-committed-incest-with-my-niece/
Re: How I Committed Incest With My Niece by dimexy247(m): 3:41am On Dec 05, 2016
Gross
Re: How I Committed Incest With My Niece by marshalcarter: 3:48am On Dec 05, 2016
copy copy....nna eeh...nigerians n copyin sha

1 Like

Re: How I Committed Incest With My Niece by ImmaculateIfy: 4:14am On Dec 05, 2016
tnk God 4 her
Re: How I Committed Incest With My Niece by Ugoeze2016: 5:07am On Dec 05, 2016
Liar...story story
Re: How I Committed Incest With My Niece by Smartjohns(m): 6:06am On Dec 05, 2016
Ugoeze2016:
Liar...story story

it nt.. A lie, i got the full story from ConfessionsNigeria, read through my link, you'd see i gave courtesy to it original source.
Re: How I Committed Incest With My Niece by Nobody: 6:08am On Dec 05, 2016
Ah.. I've seen this same story but the topic was "how I commited incest with my elder sister"

Lies. Lies everywhere.

Which way Nigeria?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Committed Incest With My Niece by tchimatic(m): 6:28am On Dec 05, 2016
lipsrsealed hu incest epp!!
Re: How I Committed Incest With My Niece by Ugoeze2016: 6:31am On Dec 05, 2016
Smartjohns:

it nt.. A lie, i got the full story from ConfessionsNigeria, read through my link, you'd see i gave courtesy to it original source.

Okay ooo...my bad smiley
Re: How I Committed Incest With My Niece by yeezyquan(m): 7:41am On Dec 05, 2016
3, abortions ..hmmmmmmmmm k

Re: How I Committed Incest With My Niece by harffie(m): 7:55am On Dec 05, 2016
If you wanna copy then do it right....which one is 'what BORDERS me'
Re: How I Committed Incest With My Niece by Mekzyzeus(m): 8:08am On Dec 05, 2016
Masikay:
Ah.. I've seen this same story but the topic was "how I commited incest with my elder sister"

Lies. Lies everywhere.

Which way Nigeria?

God bless your brain my sister !!
He just changed the title.

1 Like

Re: How I Committed Incest With My Niece by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 05, 2016
So funny cause a friend of mine is having the same issue, but with his cousin.. He opened up to me last night and asked me for an advice. Initially, it was too huge to take in cause they have already had sex and my reaction turned him off totally.. i wish i had played cool.. Now, he couldn't tell me the full gist saying i will start seeing him differently. No matter what, the best decision is to stop.. The consequences of incest is unimaginable.. But it's very strange when both of them love each other so dearly.. I don't know what to think.. Where does the feeling come from? Its better to LET GO than dwell on something that cant be cause it springs forth depression and sadness.
Re: How I Committed Incest With My Niece by Yeligray(m): 9:18am On Dec 05, 2016
Copy,copy uncle
Re: How I Committed Incest With My Niece by Yeligray(m): 9:19am On Dec 05, 2016
Copy,copy uncle. When you finish copying you come and give me inside.
Re: How I Committed Incest With My Niece by Yeligray(m): 9:20am On Dec 05, 2016
Copy,copy uncle. When you finish copying you come and give me inside.
Re: How I Committed Incest With My Niece by firstking01(m): 9:22am On Dec 05, 2016
undecided
Re: How I Committed Incest With My Niece by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 05, 2016
HenryDion:
So funny cause a friend of mine is having the same issue, but with his cousin.. He opened up to me last night and asked me for an advice. Initially, it was too huge to take in cause they have already had sex and my reaction turned him off totally.. i wish i had played cool.. Now, he couldn't tell me the full gist saying i will start seeing him differently. No matter what, the best decision is to stop.. The consequences of incest is unimaginable.. But it's very strange when both of them love each other so dearly.. I don't know what to think.. Where does the feeling come from? Its better to LET GO than dwell on something that cant be cause it springs forth depression and sadness.

you see this are the reason why things keep going bad, simple encouragement no we can't offer the best we do is to act as if we are saints see all have sin and dere ain't no one who shud judge d oder except God, let's learn to control our emotions wen we here pple confession and not be quick to condemned

may d lord hlp us
Re: How I Committed Incest With My Niece by Zaheertyler(m): 9:35am On Dec 05, 2016
marry her na...see oo
Re: How I Committed Incest With My Niece by Nonsreal(m): 10:07am On Dec 05, 2016
Smartjohns:
I happened to live together with my matured niece who developed an emotional feeling towards me.

Our story started when on this fateful night, sleeping in the same bed , we had sexual arousal and did it. Since then, we continued doing it for 3 years.

While it kept bothering my mind, my niece kept celebrating our 'illegal' relationship by feeling happy and fulfilled for having me as her boo. She loved me so much and wasn't afraid to show it.

She even felt jealous whenever she saw me with any other girl , and fought some girls that tried to be my date. What borders me most is that she got pregnant for 3 times and had to abort them each.

I felt so sorry for her that I even called her one day to tell her that I will not get married until she has found her husband and give birth. She insisted that I am going to marry her because according to her, she love me so much that she couldn't live without me in her life.

To be honest, I felt the same for her, but still I had to let her understand that our society forbids that and our family will not be happy with the two of us. However , after forcing her harder to stop , she met with a guy of whom she have a child with.

Though they latter separated, she is now in another relationship that has totally killed the feelings she had for me.

I am happy whenever I see her happy in a relationship and for the child she have, because without these, I would always feel responsible for her misfortunes in life.

Nevertheless, I still feel...
www.minglengr.com/romance/how-i-committed-incest-with-my-niece/
blogers with their super story
Re: How I Committed Incest With My Niece by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 05, 2016
askibee:

you see this are the reason why things keep going bad, simple encouragement no we can't offer the best we do is to act as if we are saints see all have sin and dere ain't no one who shud judge d oder except God, let's learn to control our emotions wen we here pple confession and not be quick to condemned

may d lord hlp us

See me see trouble.. did i mention judging him? i said i got emotional and you didn't even know how i expressed such.. I didn't mention condemning him either in my write up.. Before you quote someone to spill trash, try and read first. I gave him all the advice he needs. He knows me so well, he knows that i won't judge him hence, opening up to me and i didn't disappoint him.. Just that i exclaimed "WHAT!" when he said they have had sex and apart from that, i handled the situation maturely and he was grateful. He feels i won't be able to take the next secret because of how I exclaimed earlier. But i know that he will soon open up.. Mind how you jump to conclusion Miss saint.

(1) (Reply)

My Best Friend Is Dating My Cousin's Husband / How Do Girls Feel About Hairy Men? (girls Only Pls :) ) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.