Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,959 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

I Feel So Much Guilt …I Committed Abortion To Punish Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Feel So Much Guilt …I Committed Abortion To Punish Him (708 Views)

Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? / Is My Six Year Old Child Smart Or I Should Punish Him? / 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel So Much Guilt …I Committed Abortion To Punish Him by ORAGBON(m): 12:57pm On Dec 02, 2017
Dear Jzhane,

Please help me. I feel so guilty with what I did. I also need you to help me speak to my husband to find a place in his heart to forgive me.

About four months ago,I picked a call on behalf of my husband as he was outside washing the car. Immediately I picked,I heard a female voice say: ”hello honeypie”. I was like who is this. The other voice said.who is this too?I responded by saying this is Vanessa,Tobi’s wife….she went silent and the line went dead!

I tried to call back but she didnt pick up. I copied the phone number and called her on my own line. She picked and I asked her to be honest with me,woman to woman,who she was to my husband. She said she is sorry but I should ask my husband. Before I could probe more,she dropped the call.

At that point,I was livid and when my husband came in,I asked him who was the girl he was cheating with. He looked very surprised. I told him I knew everything and I just finished speaking with the girl who told me her name is Veronica. At that point,my husband of five years said it was some random girl he flirted with but no serious thing happened with her.

Of course,I was not convinced. I did my own investigation. I quizzed my husband’s driver whom I promised would not loose his job. The Driver told me that Oga had been seeing this lady for almost a year. He described the lady house for me. I went to the Lady’s house with two police men that I bribed heavily.

On seeing me and the police,the Lady broke down and confessed that Tobi didnt tell her he was married . In her confession,she revealed that she had been seeing Tobi for about eight months. I warned her to leave my husband alone and she promised to do so.

Tobi had the nerve to confront me at home for going to Veronica’s house. I was so angry,I couldnt believe this man!

See,Tobi and I had been together for almost seven years before we got married. Now,after five years of marriage,I deserve more than what he is giving me.

Even though he said sorry to me,I felt he was not sincere in his apology. He hurt me so deeply. I could never forgive him!

In this whole saga with Tobi,I discovered I was pregnant with our second child. I was really upset and I dont know where the thought came from,I felt the way to pay Tobi back for this pain he caused me was to abort the baby.

In my rage,I did abort the pregnancy. I did that and now I am filled with so much guilt. Even though my husband doesnt know,I feel like I owe it to him to let him know and ask for his forgiveness. The thought that I would feel better after carrying out the abortion was not happening. I feel so bad. I feel as guilty as him. He cheated and destroyed our trust and love. Now,I have committed murder,a crime against an unborn child.

I feel so horrible ma. What do I do? If only Tobi didnt cheat. I blame him so much for the mess our lives have become. After the cheating,I cannot look at Tobi anymore or even trust him.

I want peace in my heart and I want us to go back to being the way we were before. How do we begin to find healing,forgiveness again?

Vanessa,

Lagos

Source:: Livelystones.com.ng
Re: I Feel So Much Guilt …I Committed Abortion To Punish Him by Blackhawk01: 1:02pm On Dec 02, 2017
You murdered your child just to get back at your husband? You're mahd and I've taken it upon myself to tell you. Oponu angry angry undecided

1 Like

Re: I Feel So Much Guilt …I Committed Abortion To Punish Him by annie74(f): 1:08pm On Dec 02, 2017
For real? You murdered an innocent child to get back at your husband! Lord have mercy.. What sort of woman is this?
Re: I Feel So Much Guilt …I Committed Abortion To Punish Him by bidyahaya(m): 1:09pm On Dec 02, 2017
You said ur husband was washing the car outside and your husband also has a driver. i smell lies
Re: I Feel So Much Guilt …I Committed Abortion To Punish Him by habsydiamond(m): 3:35pm On Dec 02, 2017
Abi won ti kan isho mo opolo obirin yii ni...Na devil wey dem for dey put palm oil untop im head you be....wicked fool

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Gets Pregnant Easily Like A Rabbit - Man Who Sought For Divorce Tells Co / How Can An Adult Forcefully Have Sex With (Rape) Another Adult?? / Finally!! Stephanie Otobo Confesses.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.