Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Adamu Seeks Waiver For Islamic Board: CAN, Labour, Rights Activist Kick - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Seeks Waiver For Islamic Board: CAN, Labour, Rights Activist Kick (21981 Views)

Mallam Adamu Ciroma Is Dead / Abubakar Chika Adamu Withdraws From Re-election In 2019 Due To Corruption / Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu Applied For Islamic Bank Loan, Got Senate Approval (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamu Seeks Waiver For Islamic Board: CAN, Labour, Rights Activist Kick by luvinhubby(m): 9:46am On Dec 05, 2016
Jafar1:
wat are u trying to say?

So you cannot read?
Re: Adamu Seeks Waiver For Islamic Board: CAN, Labour, Rights Activist Kick by jahsharon: 9:46am On Dec 05, 2016
Paperwhite:
God will punish all those who have a hand in installing this most bigot president of all time in Nigeria.Guess his true face is still being revealed daily

God is already punishing you, your parents and your children. I voted for Buhari in 2015, come 2019, I will vote for Buhari again. Buhari is not giving us the result that we expected, but he is the best we have now. If you have a family member that can do better, please let him/her contest in 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Seeks Waiver For Islamic Board: CAN, Labour, Rights Activist Kick by Danmaiduguri(m): 9:47am On Dec 05, 2016
GreatSE:
And they said BUHARI cannot Islamise Nigeria, bit by bit, little by little...... Ask how Turkey where the first church was built thousands of yrs before Islam came, now has 99.99% Muslims

Since jonathan failed to christianize nigeria. Let him sit down an watch buhari islamize nigeria. Baba Show am how to..
Re: Adamu Seeks Waiver For Islamic Board: CAN, Labour, Rights Activist Kick by slivertongue: 9:50am On Dec 05, 2016
“What is the economic or collective benefit of such a religious parastatal?"
Re: Adamu Seeks Waiver For Islamic Board: CAN, Labour, Rights Activist Kick by Lukgaf(m): 9:50am On Dec 05, 2016
Some foolish believe they can islamize Nigeria through this... Christians!
Re: Adamu Seeks Waiver For Islamic Board: CAN, Labour, Rights Activist Kick by Lukgaf(m): 9:52am On Dec 05, 2016
slivertongue:
“What is the economic or collective benefit of
such a religious parastatal?"

To cater for pur Muslims students as there are arrangement for you Christians before
Re: Adamu Seeks Waiver For Islamic Board: CAN, Labour, Rights Activist Kick by luvinhubby(m): 9:52am On Dec 05, 2016
Ahmedhussain3463:
God will punish anybody who had made an attempt to materialise the second term ambition of the most cluesless president in the world,in the person of goodluck jonathan

The state of the country called Nigera has clearly highlighted the most clueless one between GEJ & Buhari .
Re: Adamu Seeks Waiver For Islamic Board: CAN, Labour, Rights Activist Kick by Danmaiduguri(m): 9:53am On Dec 05, 2016
OLUWOLEYINKA:
Its obvious nigeria has been islamise, try check names of head of organisations in abuja. Nigeria need to split.

Terrorist. Nigeria wont split even a single grain of sand if u like Go and Hug Transformer.
Re: Adamu Seeks Waiver For Islamic Board: CAN, Labour, Rights Activist Kick by yedidiah(m): 9:57am On Dec 05, 2016
we don't need another Arabic/Islamic body in this country please.
Re: Adamu Seeks Waiver For Islamic Board: CAN, Labour, Rights Activist Kick by slivertongue: 9:59am On Dec 05, 2016
Lukgaf:

To cater for pur Muslims students as there are arrangement for you Christians before

you dont get it.
how does this agency grow the economy?
religion is not our problem but incompetent leaders who latch unto religion when they have nothing to offer. Adamu should better concentrate his efforts in making other agencies work instead of wasting time on the mundane
Re: Adamu Seeks Waiver For Islamic Board: CAN, Labour, Rights Activist Kick by lezz(m): 10:05am On Dec 05, 2016
JoeBlocks:
Always seeking to drag the country back with their medieval way of thinking.

I wonder how Islam has benefited anyone. Go to the core northern states. With their religion, they're still as backward as ever.

Ignoramus come purus idiotas! All they know is their foolish, mundane and archaic religion. No wonder they're no better than crude old cave men who run around naked_ with their genitals showing without being non the wiser.

The sooner we do away with this regressive and repressive thing call religion, the better It will be for us as a country.
Still don't understand why fiscal federalism scares our leaders.

If we practice federalism as it ought be practised, the north can make Sharia and Islam as official as they want.
Re: Adamu Seeks Waiver For Islamic Board: CAN, Labour, Rights Activist Kick by MALBMAJOR: 10:05am On Dec 05, 2016
Idiot people call CAN
Re: Adamu Seeks Waiver For Islamic Board: CAN, Labour, Rights Activist Kick by skedman(m): 10:08am On Dec 05, 2016
ZKOSOSO:
So when I said there is an agenda behind all Buhari moves....people quickly say am GEJite...

Well it's obvious that Jihadist is heading our Secular Polity....
. on nairaland what they check is just the topic without reading a sentence they begin to comment immedaitely. they will start writing rubbish

1 Like

Re: Adamu Seeks Waiver For Islamic Board: CAN, Labour, Rights Activist Kick by AnanseK(m): 10:09am On Dec 05, 2016
Paperwhite:
God will punish all those who have a hand in installing this most bigot president of all time in Nigeria.Guess his true face is still being revealed daily

It was just to get rid of the ineffectual buffoon who destroyed the countries' security, moral values , trust and unity, stole the treasury dry and decreed that stealing was not corruption. Just in case you forget.

Re: Adamu Seeks Waiver For Islamic Board: CAN, Labour, Rights Activist Kick by Iscoalarcon: 10:10am On Dec 05, 2016
Is there anything wrong in doing that
Re: Adamu Seeks Waiver For Islamic Board: CAN, Labour, Rights Activist Kick by JoeBlocks(m): 10:21am On Dec 05, 2016
lezz:
Still don't understand why fiscal federalism scares our leaders.

If we practice federalism as it ought be practised, the north can make Sharia and Islam as official as they want.
I'm telling you bro. It will be dead on arrival as Federalism place the resource of individual states under the control of the states.

Now this is something those uncircumcised northerners won't stand for. Remember they have control over 80% of oil blocks?

They're less concern about Sharia and more concern about resource allocation and control. That's why they always repel against the principle of derivation and clamour for that of population because they breed like pigs engaging in an orgy befitting of the people in Sodom and Gomorrah.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adamu Seeks Waiver For Islamic Board: CAN, Labour, Rights Activist Kick by Godstraight(m): 10:22am On Dec 05, 2016
Lukgaf:

are u alright?,why should the government pay for a religious activity?,do Christians demand government to pay money for them for their activities
Re: Adamu Seeks Waiver For Islamic Board: CAN, Labour, Rights Activist Kick by blackprowler: 10:31am On Dec 05, 2016
Re: Adamu Seeks Waiver For Islamic Board: CAN, Labour, Rights Activist Kick by Bimpe29: 10:36am On Dec 05, 2016
Human beings and sentiments.
Re: Adamu Seeks Waiver For Islamic Board: CAN, Labour, Rights Activist Kick by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 05, 2016
1shortblackboy:
U can imagine. Abeg make una enlighten me im getting confused. Is Nigeria a circular state or an islamic state undecided

Triangular ni o! undecided grin angry
Re: Adamu Seeks Waiver For Islamic Board: CAN, Labour, Rights Activist Kick by precious1967(m): 10:58am On Dec 05, 2016
d body language of pmb is towards giving one religon preference over another. he has bn visiting arab nations than to ve bi-laterial talk with israel nation. what do u expect from his kitchen cabinet?

1 Like

Re: Adamu Seeks Waiver For Islamic Board: CAN, Labour, Rights Activist Kick by kelechi17(m): 11:03am On Dec 05, 2016
jahsharon:

God is already punishing you, your parents and your children. I voted for Buhari in 2015, come 2019, I will vote for Buhari again. Buhari is not giving us the result that we expected, but he is the best we have now. If you have a family member that can do better, please let him/her contest in 2019.
u mad stupid and foolish for insulting him ...I was an APC zombie b4 but buhari madness reseted my head bring ur stupid buhari let's match ourselves 2019 instead buhari to rig and rule we wld split dis country either way he has to go

1 Like

Re: Adamu Seeks Waiver For Islamic Board: CAN, Labour, Rights Activist Kick by jahsharon: 11:11am On Dec 05, 2016
kelechi17:
u mad stupid and foolish for insulting him ...I was an APC zombie b4 but buhari madness reseted my head bring ur stupid buhari let's match ourselves 2019 instead buhari to rig and rule we wld split dis country either way he has to go

This recession which was caused by your brother the ineffectual buffoon has turned to depression for you.
Re: Adamu Seeks Waiver For Islamic Board: CAN, Labour, Rights Activist Kick by orisa37: 11:14am On Dec 05, 2016
The Priority for Nigeria now is FULL AUTONOMY FOR EACH STATE OF THE FEDERATION.
Re: Adamu Seeks Waiver For Islamic Board: CAN, Labour, Rights Activist Kick by ohiMuk: 11:25am On Dec 05, 2016
I CAN SEE THE BLIND PEOPLE MISCOMMENTING

1 Like

Re: Adamu Seeks Waiver For Islamic Board: CAN, Labour, Rights Activist Kick by kassy777: 11:38am On Dec 05, 2016
Paperwhite:
I dey tell you. Buhari is not known by many Nigerian except by few of us who are above 65 - 70 years of age, but just quickly go You Tube and type in these two words ''real Buhari''.
Atleast you will get fair idea of who Buhari is. Although the video tried up to fifty percent of who Buhari is, the video did not reveal fully about Buhari. But you will still enjoy and educate yourself of who our presiddnt is. Thanks.
Re: Adamu Seeks Waiver For Islamic Board: CAN, Labour, Rights Activist Kick by kassy777: 11:44am On Dec 05, 2016
Jafar1:
wat are u trying to say?
Is that post not clear to you this zomby? He is saying a church was built and that it has been taken over by Muslems in Turkey just as Buhari is stylishly turning Nigeria to an Islamic state.
Re: Adamu Seeks Waiver For Islamic Board: CAN, Labour, Rights Activist Kick by willyo(m): 11:56am On Dec 05, 2016
Jafar1:
wat are u trying to say?
if u still ask, thdn t don't deserve to be here
Re: Adamu Seeks Waiver For Islamic Board: CAN, Labour, Rights Activist Kick by ephi123(f): 11:59am On Dec 05, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:
I am no longer asking for fiscal federalism again. I am asking for a confederacy!(since they say we are better together) Let the north continue with their religious affairs which puts food on their table.

As for me and my people, we want advancement in science, technology, agriculture, health care, economics and business. We want to run a country like it is done in the 21st century. We want to compete with other 21st century countries. We don't want to be held down anymore by a people who are not ready to develop.

This is the same way they smuggled sponsorship of pilgrimage into our system and compensated the corrupt christins among us with same, to keep quiet. We keep wasting scarce resources on that alone. They have abandoned the almajiri schools built by GEJ, to drag us down again. People who are still practising nomadic farming with the attendant killings by the nomads. Yet we can't stop it!

Nigeria is not developed because northerners have been most of our heads of government. The few times southerners occupied that position, this country moved forward a bit. Do a honest appraisal and you'll discorer the truth, unless you are still shouting sai baba on a half rotten by hunger stomach.

With all the resources at the disposal of this country, it is still a wonder why we are yet to grow. The answer as you have correctly pointed out is because we have constantly been led by people with very retrogressive ideas.

The North boasts about having been in power, but the real question is what progress has been achieved by their being in power? What is the use of being in power when there is no development.

Why are many Northern kids still uneducated in this 21st century, with the exception of a very few whose parents belong to the power blocs?

They keep trying to pull this country backwards to the stone age, and we reject it!!!

1 Like

Re: Adamu Seeks Waiver For Islamic Board: CAN, Labour, Rights Activist Kick by limamintruth: 12:32pm On Dec 05, 2016
Lukgaf:

Why not mention those 'arrangements' for Christians let's hear then

And to the OP, I'm not the least surprised about the turn of events in this bigotic regime. A govt. that negotiates with Islamic terrorists at will & to the detriment of its people can never be taken serious.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Seeks Waiver For Islamic Board: CAN, Labour, Rights Activist Kick by Neozy(m): 1:05pm On Dec 05, 2016
Buhari Really bleeped Up With How He Appointed His Ministers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

91 Million Nigerians Now Living In Extreme Poverty - World Poverty Clock / Ekiti, Ondo, Kwara And Benue Ready To Pay New Minimum Wage / Sokoto Donates 20 New Motorcycles To DSS (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.