Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,225 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

This Is For All Cyber Cowards! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is For All Cyber Cowards! (4250 Views)

Niger Deltans Are Cowards We Know What To Do To Them - Nnamdi Kanu / Radio Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Just Called Igbos Standing On The Sideline Cowards / Niger Delta Oil Is Useless. Tompolo, Dokubo Are Cowards.- A Radio Caller. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is For All Cyber Cowards! by sammytb(m): 12:41pm On Nov 12, 2009
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: This Is For All Cyber Cowards! by Oluschenco(m): 1:01pm On Nov 12, 2009
Its a nice and optimistic post, keep it up. But if corruption would be minimized at all, it will be right from our rooms.
Re: This Is For All Cyber Cowards! by saydfact(m): 2:01pm On Nov 12, 2009
SENCE in every bit of it, i'm thinking of building one windmill myself, lol, lipsrsealed kiss lipsrsealed
Re: This Is For All Cyber Cowards! by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 12, 2009
@POSTER

Even you wey dey talk follow be Coward. You ran away from this country to see greener pastures abroad. No be ZKu dey? If I get opportunity I will follow move over to Zobo Kingdom come huzzle. I beg leave talk link your man up!
Re: This Is For All Cyber Cowards! by carino: 2:23pm On Nov 12, 2009
one day , one day , one day he go beta. Nigeria will get der.
Re: This Is For All Cyber Cowards! by emiemi(f): 3:08pm On Nov 12, 2009
@donjon
I think we all know what the problems and some of the solutions are.
The only thing lacking is implementation. What is your own contribution
so far? I mean in what way have you effected change in your home,
office, neighbourhood as much as lie in your power?
Re: This Is For All Cyber Cowards! by Mydex(m): 3:30pm On Nov 12, 2009
well spoken
nothing else shud be said
im talking to the poster
Re: This Is For All Cyber Cowards! by shalom1234: 3:37pm On Nov 12, 2009
Do you know that:

Nearly 1.2 million people die in road crashes each year
An additional 50 million are injured or disabled
Road crashes are the leading cause of death worldwide among young people ages 10-24
90% of all road fatalities occur in low and middle-income countries
Road crashes cost USD $518 billion globally, costing countries 1-3%of their annual GDP
(United Nations)

As a nation, I am sure we are one of the countries with the worst road network. Shouldn't we come together and do something POSITIVE about it? What do you think?

Re: Cummunity Participation In Road Safety
« #1 on: October 26, 2009, 10:35 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The world day of remembrance for all road accident victims is a few weeks away - 3rd Sunday of November, this is going to be marked all over the world with different activities to call attention to the negative impact of road accidents on families, friends, nations etc.

Here in Nigeria some NGOs, Federal Road Safety Commission and some individuals are coming together to identify the various activities that can be carried out in Lagos State with particular attention being focused on our attitude on the road.

I can hear some people laughing and saying "it can never work in Lagos"

We believe it can if we put our mind to it. We can have a Lagos where drivers will begin to obey road signs, traffic rules, have respect for other road users etc.

To be part of this, please call 08022900558

It is true that Nigerians love to talk, complain and condemn but when it is time to walk the talk, they chicken out.

Talk is cheap they say.

The post above was opened as a new thread since October and not a single person has contributed.

Let us stop talking and start doing.
Re: This Is For All Cyber Cowards! by saintneo(m): 3:39pm On Nov 12, 2009
@donjon

I see you love having conversation with yourself.
Re: This Is For All Cyber Cowards! by asscend: 4:13pm On Nov 12, 2009
When a nation is corrupt, it means the citizens are corrupt. We may not like it but its a fact. Corruption is to be fought on every level. We need a reorientation of our minds. Get rid of greed and you will see a different Nigeria.
Re: This Is For All Cyber Cowards! by donjon: 4:19pm On Nov 12, 2009
@saint neo,
u say wetin?
Last time i checked, this was a public forum!
U dey hear me so?
Re: This Is For All Cyber Cowards! by diluted(m): 4:54pm On Nov 12, 2009
what is bribe? what is extortion? the N20 collected by policemen by the threat of the gun is an extortion not a bribe. bribe is given for favours and rewards, and we all know these policemen will still demand for settlement when you havent been found wanting in any way possible. donjon if you are faced with parting with 20 naira or getting shot at what would you do?
Re: This Is For All Cyber Cowards! by saintneo(m): 5:10pm On Nov 12, 2009
@donjon

Keep on masturbating your peewee brains into believing that your orgasm has an effect on the public.

My advice remains you should look deeper into yourself and create a positive input in the Nigerian system.
Re: This Is For All Cyber Cowards! by donjon: 5:27pm On Nov 12, 2009
@neo,
are u having a bad hair day or sumtin?
Cos, i dont remember me ever insulting you on this forum!
If you have a problem with my posts, why dont you say it, Instead of hiding behind cheap insults?
Please dont make your stay on this forum, miserable!
You puke snorting, shit hound.
Re: This Is For All Cyber Cowards! by ifytess(m): 5:34pm On Nov 12, 2009
that's true and realistic but we have a long way to go . kissif only we can join hand together and make our country a better place to stay.
Re: This Is For All Cyber Cowards! by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 12, 2009
chosen04:

Until am sure that the Police man kills an innocent person cos of bribe is prosecuted and justice served, i dont see any reason why some body should blame anybody for GIVING THEM BRIBE.
I dont support collecting bribe but u dont stop ME FROM GIVING to avoid being wasted and my waster walking free.
We all have choices to make in life. In this case just do the right thing and don't bribe the policeman. That would be a more positive move to make rather than merely castigating government officials for being corrupt
Re: This Is For All Cyber Cowards! by Mariory(m): 9:17pm On Nov 12, 2009
@donjon
With this thread, at the very least, you have generated debate about this and for that you have partially succeeded.  smiley

By the way, I concur with your point of view. You are not alone.
Re: This Is For All Cyber Cowards! by Digriz(m): 10:15pm On Nov 12, 2009
@donjon
Ur topic was a nice one bt ur writeup was useless and out of it completely.
Re: This Is For All Cyber Cowards! by consize: 8:30am On Nov 13, 2009
I hope the poster is in his own little way contributing to the development of Nigeria, i find fault with the argument that his age would not allow him to contribute,
Re: This Is For All Cyber Cowards! by donjon: 8:53am On Nov 13, 2009
Dont find fault with it, cos itz the truth. And am not ashamed about it!
Besides i dont do charity-
there are more productive things that i can do to help my country, but thats after my education. Not before it!
Re: This Is For All Cyber Cowards! by donjon: 8:56am On Nov 13, 2009
Dont find fault with it, cos itz the truth. And am not ashamed about it!
Besides i dont do charity-
there are more productive things that i can do to help my country, but thats after my education. Not before it!
Re: This Is For All Cyber Cowards! by slimes(m): 8:57am On Nov 13, 2009
A society where the government is seemingly absent cannot develop.
Re: This Is For All Cyber Cowards! by princekevo(m): 9:59am On Nov 13, 2009
Another Craps @ OP
In my earlier posts, i said that @ my age, i cannot do anything 4 Nigeria so i don't expect anything fròm Nigeria in return!
With such statement above it shows you still think by your stomach.
So becoz you are not old enough to bring income to your family means they should drop you out of school and not live up to their responsibilities of giving you a bright future. How do you think these developed countries sustain their development for ages? If not by planning and setting up foudations even for the unborn generations. Your mates and every single child born in other countries makes a difference to the annual budget right from the day he/she was born not until they start contributing to the country.

meanwhile i dont understand why people think Nigerians don't do enough for the country. What Nigerians are you guys talking? The Nigerians i know or other Nigerians.

We have seen individuals building roads, schools, town halls and scholarships for its communities. We have seem many donating to charity homes and creating education opportunities for the less previllaged. Even many go to the extent of buying transformers for their communities. I even remember those days in Nigeria when we were members of community task force for community developements, we were happily doing it,  it gave birth to a gigantic town hall, school and 4 giant transformers which was exactly the capacity the village needed.
To some of us, someone or group of people who did any of this has not contributed enough to Nigeria developement until we start building federal roads, providing the whole Nigeria with 24hrs light, bulding hospitals, paying doctors, paying teachers and  lecturers salary, individuals setting up fair judiciary system and bring corruption to book, b4 you  know that the citizens are doing a lot for Nigeria. If we should do all these things ourselve why do we spend so much instituting and maintaining the so called governemnt.

In other sense i agree with you that every Nigerian should say no to corruption and not yield to giving out bribes to cops or other government officials. The question still remains, what appropriate measures has the government set in place, bringing to book a cop you reported of taking 20naira from you, a manager you reported of asking a bribe to give you job or a lecturer you reported of demanding cash or kind b4 you passed his course? You can see that these things works both ways.
An environment where corruption are being brought to book gives the citizens the courage and boldness to say NO to corruption.
Re: This Is For All Cyber Cowards! by donjon: 10:20am On Nov 13, 2009
Everyone is entitled to their opinion
Re: This Is For All Cyber Cowards! by Nezan(m): 10:58am On Nov 13, 2009
We ought to be proud been Nigerians . . . . . Arise O! compatriots.
Re: This Is For All Cyber Cowards! by Digriz(m): 11:47am On Nov 13, 2009
@princekevo
U hv said it all and i quite agree wt u.
Re: This Is For All Cyber Cowards! by hackney(m): 10:34am On Nov 15, 2009
To eradicate bribery, the ordinary civil serrvant needs to earn a decent wage.
Otherwise he will always sell his self-worth at the bribery alter.
The reason bribery and corruption is not prevalent in the west is because most people can afford the basic standard
of living.
(a toilet washer and an office worker earn same amounts sometimes  and the pay gap between unskilled and semi-skilled jobs are not humongous like in naija).

Basically, in naija it is hard to be upright as one may starve.

Once i was driving along onitsha express and was stopped by 2 policemen ; i showed them all the papers they needed and still gave them some
money because you had to see one of the policemen; soooo so skinny and falling asleep on his feet in his tattered uniform)
Infact i think i gave him up to his monthly even.

The situation is appalling jare and sometimes i dont blame them sha.
Re: This Is For All Cyber Cowards! by RichyBlacK(m): 11:49am On Nov 15, 2009
donjon:
Some Nairalanders are a bunch of cowards!
All they know how to do is open threads here & there, complaining about nigeria like sick puppies!

Still, they pay money to runs jamb & postjamb!

Those Nigerians are the bad eggs amongst us.

Still, they bribe policemen 20 naira, because they are afraid of accidental discharge!
I agree with you. People need to know their rights! The masses should organize a NO TWENTY-NAIRA TO POLICE WEEK. The NPF must be taken to court for murder.

Still, they flee the country in search of greener pastures, when what nigeria needs is a little gradual watering!
I can never blame any private citizen who wants to leave Nigeria for greener pastures in the UK, USA, Australia, Canada or continental Europe.

When will this cowards learn that we must look inwards for deliverance!

Yes! It is us, average, working class nigerians that must save nigeria, not the rich elite!
What about the government? Don't they have a role? Why do allow fools to steal elections in Nigeria and then go ahead to worship the baboons in power? We need to take control of the ballot boxes and elect sane people not the scalawags dressed in flowing babariga.

For those cowards, who think this is impossible, take a look at the story of William Kamkwamba, a 22-year-old Malawian dropout, who taught himself how to build windmills from books. Amid the taunts of his fellow villagers, he went ahead and built one, and then another one, and a third,.,.,.He didn't stop until the fifth one! Now, his windmills power his village's sole water pumping machine and provides electricity.
Yet, Kamkwamba had to scour junkyards for bicycle parts, pipes, fans and batteries that he used to build his windmills.

In Nigeria, after the third windmill Mr. Kamkwamba would have been kidnapped! grin
Re: This Is For All Cyber Cowards! by olafolarin(m): 12:15pm On Nov 15, 2009
In Nigeria, after the third windmill Mr. Kamkwamba would have been kidnapped! grin

[quote][/quote]

yes 00000,
Re: This Is For All Cyber Cowards! by donjon: 5:50pm On Nov 15, 2009
Okay! I just thought of anoda problem with our beloved country! & dat is overpopulation!
Why get married, talkless of spawning six children inside face me i face you, when you cant take care of them?
Its a common problem with poor men, dat cant afford ashawo! And their illiterate wives, who dont know anything about family planning.
Even destitute female beggers still manage to get knocked up! *(enter alaba rago & see blind women having unprotected sex with blind men)*

grin

I am aware that the damage has already been done, (more than 140 million nigerians)!
But if we, the current generation of Nigerian youths can keep our libidos (sexual urge) in check, or embrace the principles of family planning, alongside the use of contraceptives for both male & female, ESPECIALLY the female!
Then maybe NIGERIA would be a great place for our grandchildren's children to live in
Re: This Is For All Cyber Cowards! by donjon: 6:19pm On Nov 15, 2009
If we are not financially capable! We should not think of marriage, talkless of breeding litters of unfortunate children whose only crime was to have a sexually active, poverty stricken father!

angry

I encourage all employers of labour, (both public/government or private) to limit the number of children that workers or prospective job seekers may have; as one of the conditions for employment.
e.g - my mums health insurance covers only 4 kids!

Imagine paying 300 naira for drugs worth 3000 naira? Sounds great, abi?

As my fellow isoko would say, " i don talk my own"!
:->
Re: This Is For All Cyber Cowards! by donjon: 6:21pm On Nov 15, 2009
If we are not financially capable! We should not think of marriage, talkless of breeding litters of unfortunate children whose only crime was to have a sexually active, poverty stricken father!

angry

I encourage all employers of labour, (both public/government or private) to limit the number of children that workers or prospective job seekers may have; as one of the conditions for employment.
e.g - my mums health insurance covers only 4 kids!

Imagine paying 300 naira for drugs worth 3000 naira? Sounds great, abi?

As my fellow isoko would say, " i don talk my own"!
:->

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fashola Receives One Day Governor. Oluwatoyin Adeosun.(Pics) / The Crimes Of Buhari= By Wole Soyinka / Ncc Budgets To Spend N75m To Change Toilet Doors And Keys In 2012.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.