Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Fashola Receives One Day Governor. Oluwatoyin Adeosun.(Pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Receives One Day Governor. Oluwatoyin Adeosun.(Pics) (4254 Views)

PHOTOS: Ambode And His Wife Receives One-day Governor And His Cabinet / Edun Olabanji Emerges Lagos One-day Governor / Fashola Receives U.S Diplomats, Urges Deeper Global Cooperation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola Receives One Day Governor. Oluwatoyin Adeosun.(Pics) by babapupa: 2:53pm On Jul 27, 2010

Fashola Receives One Day Governor, Oluwatoyin Adeosun
…Says Govt would continue to confront challenges in Education Sector

Jul 26, 2010 - Lagos State Governor, Mr Babatunde Fashola (SAN) on Monday hosted the 2010 One Day Governor, Miss Oluwatoyin Adeosun at the Lagos House, Ikeja reiterating that the State Government would continue to confront challenges in the field of education.

Governor Fashola who spoke at the Executive Council Chambers when the One Day Governor and members of her executive council addressed members of the State's Council added that all problems cannot be solved in one day but would continuously receive Government's attention.

Governor Fashola explained that the State Executive Council has already tabled the issue of provision of more classrooms for discussion at the weekly meeting, declaring that in the last three years, the administration has provided over 250, 000 classrooms round the state.

The Governor explained that the heartwarming part of the provision of the classrooms is that they all come with well equipped laboratories and Information Technology facilities which are vital for ensuring the imparting of quality learning.

Governor Fashola commended the initiative of former First Lady, Chief (Mrs) Oluremi Tinubu for initiating the One Day Governor's programme through her New Era Foundation, saying the programme has produced students who recorded outstanding performances in Universities.

He noted that part of the recognition of the efforts of Mrs Tinubu in producing future leaders was amply demonstrated at the last National Honours Award in Abuja where her commitment in the New Era Foundation formed part of her citation while receiving the National Honours Award conferred on her.

He said the One Day programme has succeeded in making young people live a dream and finding inspiration to believe that nothing is impossible for them to achieve, stressing that it may be a very high altitude to climb but very achievable.

Governor Fashola said it has also assisted in bringing young ones to understand the workings of government so that they do not act anymore as strangers but are well informed from their teenage years.

[b]
Governor Fashola said the State Government would address some of the issues raised by the One Day Governor about the state of affairs in her school.

Speaking earlier, the One Day Governor, Miss Oluwatoyin Adeosun commended Governor Fashola for making the dividends of democracy very glaring in several sectors.

She said particularly, his efforts in the Education sector through the EKO Project, physical infrastructure, furniture for staff and students, in-service training for teachers are highly commendable.

She also sought the assistance of the Governor in ensuring the provision of more teachers for subjects like Technical Drawing, Further Mathematics as well as provision of adequate classrooms and facilities for effective teaching and learning.

She appealed for the relocation of her Alma Mata Meiran Community Senior High School to an expanse of land within the premises of Lagos State Model College, Meiran in addition to the provision of well equipped laboratories and Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Centre.

The One Day Governor added that such facilities will further accelerate the development of the knowledge, skills and attitudes of the present and future students of the school.

The One Day Governor who was accompanied by her Deputy, Master Adesoji Adeshina and other cabinet members was later presented with a souvenir by the State Governor, Mr Babatunde Fashola (SAN).

Other cabinet members who were on the entourage of Miss Adeosun are Master Bolaji Abayomi (Health), Master Chidiebere Oduchie (Environment), Master Chukwudi Opekie (Budget) and Master Wuraola Folahanmi (Information).

The event which was witnessed by the parents of the One Day Governor, Mr and Mrs Adeosun also had members of the State Executive Council in attendance.
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Fashola Receives One Day Governor. Oluwatoyin Adeosun.(Pics) by babapupa: 2:58pm On Jul 27, 2010
The proud parents,

One of the many responsibilities of any government is looking out for and mentoring the kids per the workings and many essentials of public administration.

This is definitely one of the many things I love about my state, the great State Of Lagos State.

Eko o ni baje lai lai.
Re: Fashola Receives One Day Governor. Oluwatoyin Adeosun.(Pics) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 27, 2010
Source please
Re: Fashola Receives One Day Governor. Oluwatoyin Adeosun.(Pics) by labalaba4: 10:49pm On Jul 27, 2010
More propaganda from the band of theives robbing Lagos blind and using children as human shields!!!

FASHOLA MUST GO, TO JAIL, ALONG WITH HIS GODFATHER, YEKINI AMODA OGUNLERE, AKA BOLA AHMED TINUBU!!
Re: Fashola Receives One Day Governor. Oluwatoyin Adeosun.(Pics) by tpiah: 11:16pm On Jul 27, 2010
labalaba4:

More propaganda from the band of theives robbing Lagos blind and using children as human shields!!!

FASHOLA MUST GO, TO JAIL, ALONG WITH HIS GODFATHER, YEKINI AMODA OGUNLERE, AKA BOLA AHMED TINUBU!!

prozac, stat

triple dose
Re: Fashola Receives One Day Governor. Oluwatoyin Adeosun.(Pics) by labalaba4: 11:41pm On Jul 27, 2010
That's too much for you, my friend. You'll die of an overdose! Then again, who really cares?
Re: Fashola Receives One Day Governor. Oluwatoyin Adeosun.(Pics) by tpiah: 11:49pm On Jul 27, 2010
^^since your daily medication has no visible effect on your lunacy, next thing is to triple your dose, and after that na koboko and/or straitjacket.
Re: Fashola Receives One Day Governor. Oluwatoyin Adeosun.(Pics) by labalaba4: 11:55pm On Jul 27, 2010
You have gone beyond lunacy. You're right over the edge, and the only solution for you is egba ikan, if you know what that means. Fashola should not be using children to justify his kleptocracy, but he learnt well from his predecessor, and is clearly paying you and your colleagues online well for your services.

Well, I have news for you. The party is almost over. Come 2011, Fashola and the remnants of the AC gang will be voted out. We will then smoke out ALL the collaborators in the 12-year RAPE of Lagos State, and bury them ALL.
Re: Fashola Receives One Day Governor. Oluwatoyin Adeosun.(Pics) by tpiah: 12:04am On Jul 28, 2010
^^na your own grave you dey dig.
Re: Fashola Receives One Day Governor. Oluwatoyin Adeosun.(Pics) by labalaba4: 12:08am On Jul 28, 2010
tpiah:

^^na your own grave you dey dig.

I wouldn't go there if I were you,
Re: Fashola Receives One Day Governor. Oluwatoyin Adeosun.(Pics) by tpiah: 12:12am On Jul 28, 2010
^^so far you've shown yourself to be 99% hot gas and zero percent substance.

do you want to back up your lunacy with actions, or are you permanently stuck in lala land aka pit latrine.
Re: Fashola Receives One Day Governor. Oluwatoyin Adeosun.(Pics) by labalaba4: 1:00am On Jul 28, 2010
That's right, my friend. Just back off slowly, even though it's too late. You've already committed an offence under the Criminal Code of Southern Nigeria by threatening a person's life, even if online. This is also an offence in the Australia, Sudan, the UK and the US, so if our enquiries reveal you to be in any of these jurisdictions, the long arm of the law will certainly catch up with you.

tpiah:

^^so far you've shown yourself to be 99% hot gas and zero percent substance.

do you want to back up your lunacy with actions, or are you permanently stuck in lala land aka pit latrine.
Re: Fashola Receives One Day Governor. Oluwatoyin Adeosun.(Pics) by Beaf: 1:12am On Jul 28, 2010
labalaba4:

That's right, my friend. Just back off slowly, even though it's too late. You've already committed an offence under the Criminal Code of Southern Nigeria by threatening a person's life, even if online. This is also an offence in the Australia, Sudan, the UK and the US, so if our enquiries reveal you to be in any of these jurisdictions, the long arm of the law will certainly catch up with you.

"It" lives in the US.
Re: Fashola Receives One Day Governor. Oluwatoyin Adeosun.(Pics) by tpiah: 1:58am On Jul 28, 2010
labalaba4:

oh, i'm so scared shocked

of a lunatic like you!

keep digging your grave, punk!

you must be shivering in your straitjacket!

let me know when your "enquiries" yield lunatic fruit!

ode jatijati!
Re: Fashola Receives One Day Governor. Oluwatoyin Adeosun.(Pics) by tpiah: 1:58am On Jul 28, 2010
Beaf:

"It" lives in the US.

your mama, you mean.
Re: Fashola Receives One Day Governor. Oluwatoyin Adeosun.(Pics) by Beaf: 2:00am On Jul 28, 2010
tpiah:

your mama, you mean.

No, I mean the children you aborted. grin grin grin
Re: Fashola Receives One Day Governor. Oluwatoyin Adeosun.(Pics) by tpiah: 2:00am On Jul 28, 2010
Beaf:

No, I mean the children my mama and grandmama aborted. grin grin grin
Re: Fashola Receives One Day Governor. Oluwatoyin Adeosun.(Pics) by Nobody: 2:01am On Jul 28, 2010
Once again, Fashola does it again.

WTF is wrong with the rest of these useless mango heads in Nigeria?

He said the One Day programme has succeeded in making young people live a dream and finding inspiration to believe that nothing is impossible for them to achieve, stressing that it may be a very high altitude to climb but very achievable.

Governor Fashola said it has also assisted in bringing young ones to understand the workings of government so that they do not act anymore as strangers but are well informed from their teenage years.
hmmmm
Re: Fashola Receives One Day Governor. Oluwatoyin Adeosun.(Pics) by dayokanu(m): 3:07am On Jul 28, 2010
Eko o ni baje o
Re: Fashola Receives One Day Governor. Oluwatoyin Adeosun.(Pics) by bjmighty(m): 3:38am On Jul 28, 2010
labalaba4:

Am sure ur mother is covering her face in shame wherever she is now. She be like ", 4uk damn! I should gone for an abortion" Oloriburuku omo iya weere grin grin grin
Re: Fashola Receives One Day Governor. Oluwatoyin Adeosun.(Pics) by hatch: 3:43am On Jul 28, 2010
It's funny the way hate radiates atimes.see it all written over Labalaba4 or whatever his name is and Beaf.
I guess Lagos state must have wronged you guys from birth. smiley
Re: Fashola Receives One Day Governor. Oluwatoyin Adeosun.(Pics) by babapupa: 3:53am On Jul 28, 2010

First Lady Hosts One-Day Governor.Olaide Adeshopo. (pics)

http://happylagosian..com/2009/08/first-lady-hosts-one-day-governorolaide.html

(1) (Reply)

The Degeneracy Of Homosexuality: Bug Chasers / BREAKING NEWS: President Jonahtan Gives A Decisive Speech On Election Shift. / Niger Deltans Demand Rotimi Amaechi's DNA Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.