Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,939 members, 7,952,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:29 AM

This Is For All Cyber Cowards! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is For All Cyber Cowards! (4315 Views)

Niger Deltans Are Cowards We Know What To Do To Them - Nnamdi Kanu / Radio Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Just Called Igbos Standing On The Sideline Cowards / Niger Delta Oil Is Useless. Tompolo, Dokubo Are Cowards.- A Radio Caller. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: This Is For All Cyber Cowards! by IgboGirl(f): 6:20pm On Jan 08, 2010
@ donjon

while you are at it, please ask them how many of them will be running for a leadership post in their respective communities when their time comes? how many will be willing to run for presidency, senate, governor etc? the current leaders we have now will pass by and new leaders will follow. so, how many of the future generations on here will be willing to run for a post and help better and correct the mistakes past leaders made?

you are right, they all contribute to Nigeria's problem. some of them on here are scammers, some of them willingly bribe their professors or even sleep with them just to graduate. some pay people to take jamb for them. some won't bat an eye before they pour fuel and burn another human whom they suspect to be a thief. taking part in jungle justice and what not. some know or are even related to the kidnappers. in fact, if we start listing all the atrocities Nigerian citizens especially our generation have committed i think they will surpass that of the corrupt leaders.

and before any coward will point a finger at me, i already have my future planned and making Nigeria a better place starting with my community is part of it. my parents are already doing that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kogi Guber Election Updates / Lagos Shuts Mile 12 Market Over Poor Sanitation / Another Senator Dumps APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.