Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

How I Was Set-up By My Neighbour - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Was Set-up By My Neighbour (31859 Views)

Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her / I Killed My Neighbour For Disrespecting My Father [photo] / Aliyu Giwa: "How My Friend Was Set Up For Dumping His Cheating Girlfriend" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Was Set-up By My Neighbour by Greenbullet(m): 3:36pm On Dec 05, 2016
MyGeneration:
Some niggas dae fvck up i swear.

Dont confront her fvck her up, let her know then tell her you would call d police. She wud deny but once u say police she wud beg u.
You wud put her under ur power she wud do anything u want her to do, even if its sex grin
gbam.
Re: How I Was Set-up By My Neighbour by tosyne2much(m): 3:36pm On Dec 05, 2016
eledalo:
7Alexander:
so I handed over my ATM card to Sandra and gave her the PIN

No offence, but it was from this line I know you are a fool, and I feel bad for anyone who knows you because you are a brainless liability.
e card and pin. You'd still have to use it for your new

Tosyne2m'uch: 10 reasons why Sandra should rob 7Alexander again
Hahaha.. Egbon that one no go make sense oooo cheesy
Re: How I Was Set-up By My Neighbour by ceaser: 3:39pm On Dec 05, 2016
eledalo:
7Alexander:
so I handed over my ATM card to Sandra and gave her the PIN

No offence, but it was from this line I know you are a fool, and I feel bad for anyone who knows you because you are a brainless liability.

Don't ever call lalasticlala for this kind of thread again.

In fact your story is just stupid. You gave her your card and pin to pay for some items, then left to pick up some other items. So you would still have to collect your Atm card and join the line in order to pay for the new items. Then what was the point of giving her the card and pin. You'd still have to use it for your new items.

If this story is real, then you are the dumbest person on nairaland.
If it is not, then you are the dumbest person on nairaland.

Tosyne2much: 10 reasons why Sandra should rob 7Alexander again

You can make your points without hurling insults. I won't call the OP unwise. In fact I'd rather assume he wanted to know if that lady can be trusted. He knows what he is doing and that informs his decision to change his PIN before dusk - a smart move if you ask me.

The lady is a fool that cannot be trusted with friendship. The more reason why she'd rather move with robbers and petty thieves than straight and honest guys. A strong bond could be formed from the association between the two, ain't nothing wrong with that. But she thought the guy was a fool by entrusting her with a debit card and the details. She failed the test of trust.

The OP should be wary of her. She may still connive with her cohorts to visit you at home and dispossess you of your belongings. Steer clear of her. Let things stop at acquaintanceship and never let your guard down. Report her ti the authorities? You may need to shelve that idea because justice will not be served. The police will compromise you and whatever evidences you have and these may give those truants the impetus to come for a revenge.

3 Likes

Re: How I Was Set-up By My Neighbour by siralexis(m): 3:41pm On Dec 05, 2016
7Alexander:
What you are about to read happened to me last week, I just had to bring it here, because the more I try to wrap my head around it, the more questions comes to mind.

About a month ago I moved to another city, but considering its a totally different culture, I have just been gradually trying to settle in. So, on Tuesday Last week, I noticed a plumbing issue in my room, for which I went to seek the caretaker who lives within the compound. I later found him in one of the rooms trying to fix some things for another new tenant who I will refer to as Sandra henceforth. I laid my complaints to the man and briefly spoke with Sandra who told me aje was an undergraduate.

About an hour later, the caretaker came to my room to checkout the problem I was having, Sandra came with him, and as we were making small talks, she walked into my kitchen and pointed out that my pots and other cooking utensils were still new and unused, then i told her I haven't started cooking because I don't know my way around yet, so I haven't been to the market. She then offered to go to the market with me whenever I was ready.

The next day being Wednesday I made a list of things to buy, among which were some packaged and canned foods, for this we went to a mall. After picking the items, we had to join the queue at the payment point, while there, I remembered some things which I needed but haven't included in my list, so I handed over my ATM card to Sandra and gave her the PIN considering it was almost our turn in the queue, then went to pick those things. Now, I did this because, I didn't want a situation where after paying for the original items, I will have to join a fresh queue with the new items. Although I came back just as she was about to pay, so I was able to include the new items, we laid and left. Suffice to say that I had her pick one or two things for herself.

On getting home, I immediately went to an ATM and changed my PIN, just to be safe.

Two days later, Sandra came to my room sound 7:15pm telling me she wanted to go buy relaxer and shampoo but as its getting dark that she can't go alone, and she asked that I come with her, I obliged, as you would expect.

After buying the shampoo, we started heading home. Now, there are two possible routes home, the sandy road which was nearer and the tarred road which was farther, Sandra then insisted we take the tarred road saying she didn't want sand on her feet, but that was the route we took while going.

Just as we approached my compound, 3 guys rounded us up and told us to handover everything we had on us. I have to point out that after this whole incident, I could recall that while we were walking home, Sandra was texting on her phone and kept looking back. When one of the guys made the request, Sandra now asked them 'for what' immediately one of the guys landed her a slap and pushed her down. Then he turned to me and gave me a blow to the mouth saying I was wasting his time, then he reached for my back pocket and retrieved my wallet, then he asked me the PIN, I gave him a wrong PIN the first time and this was met with a hot slap to my face, then he asked again and i gave him the same PIN again, then he gave me a kick to the hip, I was almost paralyzed, he now grabbed my throat, I had no choice than to give him the real PIN, then he left me and they ran off. Interestingly, the PIN I gave to him was the old PIN which I changed few days ago, but my intention was not to lie, in fact I meant to tell the truth, but then that PIN had stuck to my memeory as I have been using it for the past 3 years.

Immediately they left, I made a dash for my room, with Sandra in hot pursuit, but I didn't let her come to my room with me, I called the bank Customer Service and told them to block my card, although the thieves had the wrong PIN, I felt they could still compromise the card.

The next day, Sandra was in my room and she kept trying to get me to talk about the incident of the last day, but I wasnt interested, she kept asking me, if the PIN I gave them was the right one, I mean it should be, after all that was the right PIN as far as she knew, she asked if I could recognize the guys, I said no, she asked if its possible for the card to be hacked without the PIN, I was just acting ignorant, but I've already started having my reservations about her.

Later, I decided out of curiosity to check Sandra out on Facebook, while checking the photos on her profile, I saw pictures she took and uploaded with the same guy that slapped and pushed her down while we were been robbed, I was dumbfounded to say the least.

Then it became clear to me, she set me up to be robbed. Now my questions are,
Why did she insist we take the tarred road, considering we took the sandy road while going to the Shop
How come the thieves reached straight into the pocket with my wallet?
How come they never asked for our mobile phones, naturally, that should be their first question
How come immediately I gave the guy the 'right' PIN he acceded?
Who was Sandra texting while we walked home
And, the FB picture shows she knows the guy after all.

My problem now is, should I confront Sandra d tell her I know what happened or should I just let it slide? Since that day she's been trying to cozy up to me, but the more she tries the more I become worried and wary.
Lalasticlala

What happend to should you report to the police??mofo
Re: How I Was Set-up By My Neighbour by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 05, 2016
You wouldn't have fall victim if you had gone for another queue or get the stuff another day..

Patience at times goes a long way
Re: How I Was Set-up By My Neighbour by Ajewealth123(m): 3:41pm On Dec 05, 2016
7Alexander:

Since the incident, she's been acting weird and that creeps the hell out of me
do this my friend,and you will be safe
Confront her and tell her you know all what she did. Tell her you've gone to the station to lay complain just Incase she tries any funny move,she will be tracked and arrested. Tell her she is safe for now but if anything as much as being slapped happen to you,she will be held responsible. Tell her you've forgiven her from your heart as anybody could be tempted to do such. But you've forgiven her anyways but if anything happens to you,she will be arrested and questioned.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Set-up By My Neighbour by Ajusshi: 3:41pm On Dec 05, 2016
7Alexander:

Since the incident, she's been acting weird and that creeps the hell out of me

The dumb she-goat is scared, that's why she's acting paranoid.

You are obviously a smart dude and you did the smartest thing by changing your pin, and calling the bank to block your card immediately.
However, your keeping quiet could undo your smart move and this will probably cost you dearly.

By avoiding her, she's aware you know she 'set you up'. She's worried cos she does not know your next line of action. If you keep quiet and try to pretend all is well, she may see that as a sign of timidity and cowardice (they will see you as an easy target) and it will embolden her and her crew to extort you. This is especially so since you are new to the area. Another possibility is that you could be ELIMINATED completely to cover their track. Improbable, but possible. (Don't underestimate human capacity for evil)

I understand that you do not want to press a charge which i agree with since you did not suffer much damage and the fact that you are a new arrival. My advice is that you lodge a complaint with the police, have her and her crew to sign an undertaking to effect that if you lose anything, or suffer any harm, they will be held responsible. Do this in a discreet way and without publicity.

Take this step and thank me later.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Set-up By My Neighbour by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 05, 2016
Ovokoo:

You have to confront the police so that they can confront her themselves. It's obvious she was complicit in the theft. Don't take this issue lying down. Take an action.

Shine you eyes for BENIN oo.
Bros, do you know me Omo, fear don catch me oo. I intentionally removed the name of the city, but then...

1 Like

Re: How I Was Set-up By My Neighbour by sekem: 3:43pm On Dec 05, 2016
michoim:
Do not confront her, else you jeopardize your safety; those guys may come after you to eliminate you. That is why she asked whether you could recognize them. Slowly and tactically distant her. Form busy.Henceforth, code yourself if you are still living in the same environment;do not spend as if you have money. Lastly whenever you can, change location.

Na wa o!

All because of a girl.

If na me, she no go ever suspect anything. We go still dey pally. I go even try to dey close to am make I use the opportunity understand their format wella.

Then I will strike!

But OP wait o... hope you know say if she dey Nairaland she go don see all these advice by now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Was Set-up By My Neighbour by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 05, 2016
[quote author=Greenbullet post=51658421]gbam.[/quo

How will sex help in this situation??
Re: How I Was Set-up By My Neighbour by samsam2019: 3:45pm On Dec 05, 2016
I know i may sound stoopid but I would get good poocee out of her.
Re: How I Was Set-up By My Neighbour by repogirl(f): 3:46pm On Dec 05, 2016
Dont confront her with anything. In a sane country, one would report this incident to the police to take action but this is Nigeria.

Maybe you should still make a complaint and avoid that girl because she might be planning another attack on you.
Re: How I Was Set-up By My Neighbour by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 05, 2016
Jchi9876:

How did you change The PIN??..

You are a liar you can't change your ATM pin over the phone neither can you do it online.

How the hell did you change the damn pin storyteller?

Go and reread the story. And I'm amazed at how easy it is for some people to resort name calling?
Re: How I Was Set-up By My Neighbour by andyanders: 3:51pm On Dec 05, 2016
zumarock9:
Either aresst her
Or u pack out. What did i say pack out.
Those guys coming back is imminent. Boss run.

I dnt want to come bck here and read story were they die body

Exactly. Op, you are in a very big problem if care is not taken, you will regret the whole drama.

If you can relocate, better. For now, just behave as if nothing happened. Copy their faces from her facebook and keep. If there is a way for you to ask the landlord to refund your money even if it is half, better. I see these guys come back for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Was Set-up By My Neighbour by arabianights: 3:52pm On Dec 05, 2016
7Alexander:
What you are about to read happened to me last week, I just had to bring it here, because the more I try to wrap my head around it, the more questions comes to mind.

About a month ago I moved to another city, but considering its a totally different culture, I have just been gradually trying to settle in. So, on Tuesday Last week, I noticed a plumbing issue in my room, for which I went to seek the caretaker who lives within the compound. I later found him in one of the rooms trying to fix some things for another new tenant who I will refer to as Sandra henceforth. I laid my complaints to the man and briefly spoke with Sandra who told me aje was an undergraduate.

About an hour later, the caretaker came to my room to checkout the problem I was having, Sandra came with him, and as we were making small talks, she walked into my kitchen and pointed out that my pots and other cooking utensils were still new and unused, then i told her I haven't started cooking because I don't know my way around yet, so I haven't been to the market. She then offered to go to the market with me whenever I was ready.

The next day being Wednesday I made a list of things to buy, among which were some packaged and canned foods, for this we went to a mall. After picking the items, we had to join the queue at the payment point, while there, I remembered some things which I needed but haven't included in my list, so I handed over my ATM card to Sandra and gave her the PIN considering it was almost our turn in the queue, then went to pick those things. Now, I did this because, I didn't want a situation where after paying for the original items, I will have to join a fresh queue with the new items. Although I came back just as she was about to pay, so I was able to include the new items, we laid and left. Suffice to say that I had her pick one or two things for herself.

On getting home, I immediately went to an ATM and changed my PIN, just to be safe.

Two days later, Sandra came to my room sound 7:15pm telling me she wanted to go buy relaxer and shampoo but as its getting dark that she can't go alone, and she asked that I come with her, I obliged, as you would expect.

After buying the shampoo, we started heading home. Now, there are two possible routes home, the sandy road which was nearer and the tarred road which was farther, Sandra then insisted we take the tarred road saying she didn't want sand on her feet, but that was the route we took while going.

Just as we approached my compound, 3 guys rounded us up and told us to handover everything we had on us. I have to point out that after this whole incident, I could recall that while we were walking home, Sandra was texting on her phone and kept looking back. When one of the guys made the request, Sandra now asked them 'for what' immediately one of the guys landed her a slap and pushed her down. Then he turned to me and gave me a blow to the mouth saying I was wasting his time, then he reached for my back pocket and retrieved my wallet, then he asked me the PIN, I gave him a wrong PIN the first time and this was met with a hot slap to my face, then he asked again and i gave him the same PIN again, then he gave me a kick to the hip, I was almost paralyzed, he now grabbed my throat, I had no choice than to give him the real PIN, then he left me and they ran off. Interestingly, the PIN I gave to him was the old PIN which I changed few days ago, but my intention was not to lie, in fact I meant to tell the truth, but then that PIN had stuck to my memeory as I have been using it for the past 3 years.

Immediately they left, I made a dash for my room, with Sandra in hot pursuit, but I didn't let her come to my room with me, I called the bank Customer Service and told them to block my card, although the thieves had the wrong PIN, I felt they could still compromise the card.

The next day, Sandra was in my room and she kept trying to get me to talk about the incident of the last day, but I wasnt interested, she kept asking me, if the PIN I gave them was the right one, I mean it should be, after all that was the right PIN as far as she knew, she asked if I could recognize the guys, I said no, she asked if its possible for the card to be hacked without the PIN, I was just acting ignorant, but I've already started having my reservations about her.

Later, I decided out of curiosity to check Sandra out on Facebook, while checking the photos on her profile, I saw pictures she took and uploaded with the same guy that slapped and pushed her down while we were been robbed, I was dumbfounded to say the least.

Then it became clear to me, she set me up to be robbed. Now my questions are,
Why did she insist we take the tarred road, considering we took the sandy road while going to the Shop
How come the thieves reached straight into the pocket with my wallet?
How come they never asked for our mobile phones, naturally, that should be their first question
How come immediately I gave the guy the 'right' PIN he acceded?
Who was Sandra texting while we walked home
And, the FB picture shows she knows the guy after all.

My problem now is, should I confront Sandra d tell her I know what happened or should I just let it slide? Since that day she's been trying to cozy up to me, but the more she tries the more I become worried and wary.
Lalasticlala
no don't... Go and show the police the picture and make sure you save the page so that she won't delete it. Make sure the police view her page them selves. If you allow her go, someone might die tomorrow because of your reluctance. Don't let the bi*#$! go. I hate police but if you have to entice them with money to deal with her do it!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Was Set-up By My Neighbour by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 05, 2016
lafuria1:

He is not a fool, he didnt giver her pin to withdraw money, she had no clue of his account balance. he gave her the pin for a POS payment.
i have done this, gave my friends pin in a mall to pay for goods. unfortunately the lady was a thief. even without him giving her the pin, she would still arrange to rob him because she saw him as rich person that has money to buy new pot and go shopping.
God bless your soul, everybody is acting all sanctimonious now. Thank God you could relate

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Set-up By My Neighbour by sisisioge: 3:52pm On Dec 05, 2016
Awwww....Na wa o. Those guys are definitely coming back! What a ruff neighbor you got yourself! I think you should privately fork her up , then plan to move .

All you need is to go to the police and ask for the cid dept folks to handle it.Give them all your facts and wait it out. Let then arrest her and her brothers...that girl would one day put a bullet to your head if you don't get away soon.

Whew! Thank you Lord...I no dey pass my boundaries! Which kind neiborneibor you dey do with your neighbors sef, now u don open Pandora's box! It is well o
Re: How I Was Set-up By My Neighbour by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 05, 2016
one reason why u shouldnt be too friendly with neighbours. the guy sef why will u give someone u barely know ur atm card and pin? just because she got boobs and seems friendly? u brought this upon ursef. beta call the cops on this one else they might try another move
Re: How I Was Set-up By My Neighbour by ibietela2(m): 3:54pm On Dec 05, 2016
Sorry Bro...... Just pretend you don't know and try not to make her suspicious that you know she's behind it.

Maybe your apartment is very well furnished. You can report to the police or a family member, show the pick. Better go and download it now i keep somewhere.

Some guys sha, he gave her the pin to pay while he pick up other things since its his turn.
Re: How I Was Set-up By My Neighbour by ephi123(f): 3:55pm On Dec 05, 2016
"so I handed over my ATM card to Sandra and gave her the PIN considering it was almost our turn in the queue,"

Never, ever give your PIN out. Not to mention to someone you just met!!
Re: How I Was Set-up By My Neighbour by Jchi9876: 3:56pm On Dec 05, 2016
7Alexander:

Go and reread the story. And I'm amazed at how easy it is for some people to resort name calling?

Amnt reading nada again
Re: How I Was Set-up By My Neighbour by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 05, 2016
braxjay:

your story doesn't add up.

firstly if you have ever been mugged you know the first thing in most cases is a beat down-- phones - - then cash. if they wanted the ATM they would have taken you to the bank to do the withdrawal.

if they already had the pin why bother asking for it and leaving when you said the right one ? common sense points that to the girl directly.

paying with POS doesn't show how much you have in your account. so what aroused her interest ?

you were asked to escort, y did you have to carry your ATM and not some spare change ?

sorry if its true but all i see here is a made up story
Its OK if ubchoose not to believe.
Meanwhile, my ATM card is always in my wallet, just as is my ID.

About what aroused her interest, maybe I'll PM you her phone number so you can ask her.

They prolly asked me for the PIN just to be sure.

The fact that there was no neat down makes it all the more suspicious.

Peace
Re: How I Was Set-up By My Neighbour by danot1030: 4:03pm On Dec 05, 2016
You should be honest enough to tell us that you have secret crush on Sandra or else how could you give your ATM pin to a stranger.

I hope this teach you and other women rapper in house the lesson not to trust a stranger just like that.
Re: How I Was Set-up By My Neighbour by andyanders: 4:04pm On Dec 05, 2016
7Alexander:

Its OK if ubchoose not to believe.
Meanwhile, my ATM card is always in my wallet, just as is my ID.

About what aroused her interest, maybe I'll PM you her phone number so you can ask her.

They prolly asked me for the PIN just to be sure.

The fact that there was no neat down makes it all the more suspicious.

Peace

Op, I know this is not a make up story as some guys may want to think. The lady is a thief and they needed to reconfirm the actual Pin Number hence they gave you some slap b4 giving them the one the lady already knew. What I am afraid is your life for now. If you report to the police, the Nigerian system doesn't protect your type. Even if you roger the police to act, if any of them wants to fvck the lady, they will sell you out.

If you have the money, move from that place first before you can report the case. Ask your landlord for a refund, even if part of it to enable you get out. They will surely plan for you.

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Set-up By My Neighbour by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 05, 2016
NubiLove:
Turn it to a police case and stop looking for advice or sympathy on nairaland.... hand over all your evidence and they would ask you to write a statement - that is all... the investigating police officer would do his work!

Nah DSS dey like handle this kind case or he should report to State CID through office of the police commissioner. These DPO commands can have some funny IPOs at times.

I take any serious case to the chiefs.

The guy is naive..

1 Like

Re: How I Was Set-up By My Neighbour by habsydiamond(m): 4:07pm On Dec 05, 2016
Since u have evidence. Its better u go to the police oo.
Re: How I Was Set-up By My Neighbour by IbroMaka(m): 4:08pm On Dec 05, 2016
Many of u gays giving stupid advice.. Abeg cut the guy some slack...

Dude, confront the biitch and let her know u get sense like 007, make her realize u don foil her plans and u go put her out of her misery if she try am ever again... she go lockup and compensate u wit poocee for free unless u choose not to hit that ass..

Furthermore... Una go become best of pals and she go dey protect u wit her gangs going forward.

There!... Best idea out of experience

Thank me later

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Set-up By My Neighbour by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 05, 2016
andyanders:

Op, I know this is not a make up story as some guys may want to think. The lady is a thief and they needed to reconfirm the actual Pin Number hence they gave you some slap b4 giving them the one the lady already knew. What I am afraid is your life for now. If you report to the police, the Nigerian system doesn't protect your type. Even if you roger the police to act, if any of them wants to fvck the lady, they will sell you out.

If you have the money, move from that place first before you can report the case. Ask your landlord for a refund, even if part of it to enable you get out. They will surely plan for you.
Thanks bro, it all sounds so sweet and funny, but guys here do not know I almost peed on my shorts that day, I was scared to death.
This is a new environment, I know absolutely nobody, even my family are yet to visit. It was bloody scary
Re: How I Was Set-up By My Neighbour by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 05, 2016
IbroMaka:
Many of u gays giving stupid advice.. Abeg cut the guy some slack...

Dude, confront the biitch and let her know u get sense like 007, make her realize u don foil her plans and u go put her out of her misery if she try am ever again... she go lockup and compensate u wit poocee for free unless u choose not to hit that ass..

Furthermore... Una go become best of pals and she go dey protect u wit her gangs going forward.

There!... Best idea out of experience

Thank me later

Nigga..

1 Like

Re: How I Was Set-up By My Neighbour by MARKone(m): 4:10pm On Dec 05, 2016
@7alexander, Mr Romeo Tiri gbosa 4 u. A girl u don't know from Adam, u gave ur PIN undecided, u r hear asking what you'll do, as if u don't know that ur life is at risk, you have ample evidence to report her to the police, u r here playing detective. Wait for them to come and pay u a visit you won't forget on time.
Re: How I Was Set-up By My Neighbour by ninovandross(m): 4:12pm On Dec 05, 2016
veekid:

see the questions you were asking us here; as if you don't have the answer to them yet? You wan use ATM flaunt your wealth to an unknown woman; Igbo to be precise ...... you're OYO
but how do u knw she is igbo, abi op write am for him story? wey i no see am or sandra na igbo name wic one undecided
Re: How I Was Set-up By My Neighbour by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 05, 2016
7Alexander:

Thanks bro, it all sounds so sweet and funny, but guys here do not know I almost peed on my shorts that day, I was scared to death.
This is a new environment, I know absolutely nobody, even my family are yet to visit. It was bloody scary

Learn how to bully the bullies.

Go bananas on that lady.

Stop acting like a woman. Write to the Commissioner of police or state DSS.

That girl and her gang will pee on their pants.

One stupid man in my area who tot he was God to me, that's the treatment I gave him. Be a gangster to live long and happy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"We Go Just Kill You Throway" - Nigeria Police Officer Threatens Man (video) / Suspected Cultists Murder Student In Benue State University (Disturbing Photos) / Man In Court For Sucking Private Part Of 9-year-old Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.