Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,131 members, 7,849,543 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:58 PM

Tell Me How To Legally Acquire A Gun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tell Me How To Legally Acquire A Gun (2176 Views)

NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Not Legally Required To Participate / Soldiers Gun Down Boko Haram Member While Fleeing In A Gun Truck. Photos / Photo Of A Gun Wielding Female Soldier In The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Me How To Legally Acquire A Gun by lastmessenger: 11:50am On Dec 05, 2016
With current security situation in the country, it now very obvious that the security agents can no longer protect the lives of ordinary citizens.
And in recent times,i have been doing alot of thinking about having my own gun which will be legally registered.
My questions is,how do i go about getting my own. Anybody with a useful information should please share.
Re: Tell Me How To Legally Acquire A Gun by Imoy(m): 11:58am On Dec 05, 2016
Acquire a gun in Nigeria?

I doubt if dat can be possible
Re: Tell Me How To Legally Acquire A Gun by ajasbaba(m): 12:01pm On Dec 05, 2016
just walk to any police station in naija and ask them that question.

the answer you will get will surprise you.

2 Likes

Re: Tell Me How To Legally Acquire A Gun by Theoritical(m): 12:04pm On Dec 05, 2016
go strangle a sleeping police officer, u will get a free rifle
Re: Tell Me How To Legally Acquire A Gun by lastmessenger: 12:12pm On Dec 05, 2016
Imoy:
Acquire a gun in Nigeria?

I doubt if dat can be possible
my dear many Nigerians own guns in their homes eg hunters.
Thanks for your submission.

1 Like

Re: Tell Me How To Legally Acquire A Gun by JoyTracy(f): 12:13pm On Dec 05, 2016
Ask About a popular lagos market called 'oyingbo' market,
there you can find all type of gun, if you cant locate the place ask those mallam there.
Re: Tell Me How To Legally Acquire A Gun by psucc(m): 12:13pm On Dec 05, 2016
Op two games are involve hear.

To acquire and to use it.

Yo acquire it is not a problem but to use it and get away with it is the problem.
Re: Tell Me How To Legally Acquire A Gun by lastmessenger: 12:17pm On Dec 05, 2016
psucc:
Op two games are involve hear.

To acquire and to use it.

Yo acquire it is not a problem but to use it and get away with it is the problem.
i dont really have a problem on how to use it. I just want to be able to protect me and my loved ones incase of any security trait.
Do u know where i can buy one?

1 Like

Re: Tell Me How To Legally Acquire A Gun by lastmessenger: 12:18pm On Dec 05, 2016
JoyTracy:
Ask About a popular lagos market called 'oyingbo' market,

there you can find all type of gun,
if you cant locate the place ask those mallam there.
Noted. Thanks
Re: Tell Me How To Legally Acquire A Gun by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 05, 2016
Here is the easiest way to legally own a gun in Nigeria.

There is a military training for interested people who wish to be affiliated with the Army and the training runs for about 6 month. Upon the completion of that training, you can be identified as a military man but without camo, you would only have the I D and certificate for attendance which of course you would legally liable to own a gun since you a man of the law. How do I know?

A lecturer I know did exactly just that.

2 Likes

Re: Tell Me How To Legally Acquire A Gun by veekid(m): 12:39pm On Dec 05, 2016
Not in a country Buhari governs
Re: Tell Me How To Legally Acquire A Gun by lastmessenger: 12:48pm On Dec 05, 2016
aaronson:

There is a military training for interested people who wish to be affiliated with the Army and the training runs for about 6 month. Upon the completion of that training, you can be identified as a military man but without camo, you would only have the I D and certificate for attendance which of course you would legally liable to own a gun since you a man of the law. How do I know?

best submission so far.Do u know how i could go about it?

1 Like

Re: Tell Me How To Legally Acquire A Gun by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 05, 2016
lastmessenger:
best submission so far.Do u know how i could go about it?
you just have to go the nearest Army barrack around your and make inquiry as regard the programme and when the next one is commencing.
Re: Tell Me How To Legally Acquire A Gun by lastmessenger: 7:06pm On Dec 05, 2016
aaronson:
you just have to go the nearest Army barrack around your and make inquiry as regard the programme and when the next one is commencing.
Ok then i will ask more info from force people.
Re: Tell Me How To Legally Acquire A Gun by PatrickOkunima(m): 7:32pm On Dec 05, 2016
lastmessenger:
With current security situation in the country, it now very obvious that the security agents can no longer protect the lives of ordinary citizens.
And in recent times,i have been doing alot of thinking about having my own gun which will be legally registered.
My questions is,how do i go about getting my own. Anybody with a useful information should please share.
If you're serious, I can help. Call 07030949450 let's talk.
Re: Tell Me How To Legally Acquire A Gun by lastmessenger: 7:34pm On Dec 05, 2016
PatrickOkunima:
If you're serious, I can help. Call 07030949450 let's talk.
when do i call?
Re: Tell Me How To Legally Acquire A Gun by PatrickOkunima(m): 7:45pm On Dec 05, 2016
lastmessenger:
when do i call?
Tomorrow morning between 9 and 10.
Re: Tell Me How To Legally Acquire A Gun by MONITZ: 7:48pm On Dec 05, 2016
aaronson:

And how do u apply?
Re: Tell Me How To Legally Acquire A Gun by lastmessenger: 7:53pm On Dec 05, 2016
PatrickOkunima:
Tomorrow morning between 9 and 10.
i hope eveeything will be legal?
Re: Tell Me How To Legally Acquire A Gun by OlujobaSamuel: 8:51pm On Dec 05, 2016
lastmessenger:
thanks for asking him this. while you are at it, pls note that the only licensed arm you can have in nigeria is non-auto, anything auto or semi-auto is illegal, so dont let anyone cajole you with fake papers to backup illegalities
Re: Tell Me How To Legally Acquire A Gun by Rucheen(m): 8:55pm On Dec 05, 2016
Are you working with the CIA/FBI/DSS
Re: Tell Me How To Legally Acquire A Gun by PatrickOkunima(m): 8:57pm On Dec 05, 2016
lastmessenger:
100 percent legal.
Re: Tell Me How To Legally Acquire A Gun by PresidentElect1: 9:02pm On Dec 05, 2016
Re: Tell Me How To Legally Acquire A Gun by lastmessenger: 9:03pm On Dec 05, 2016
OlujobaSamuel:
thanks for asking him this. while you are at it, pls note that the only licensed arm you can have in nigeria is non-auto, anything auto or semi-auto is illegal, so dont let anyone cajole you with fake papers to backup illegalities
Thanks for your submission.
Re: Tell Me How To Legally Acquire A Gun by lastmessenger: 9:04pm On Dec 05, 2016
PatrickOkunima:
100 percent legal.
i will call u tomorrow
Re: Tell Me How To Legally Acquire A Gun by lastmessenger: 9:09pm On Dec 05, 2016
PresidentElect1:
Read this thread too: https://www.nairaland.com/1185510/how-legally-buy-gun-nigeria
very useful info there. The only issue is that i am not up to 35 years of age. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Tell Me How To Legally Acquire A Gun by PatrickOkunima(m): 9:18pm On Dec 05, 2016
lastmessenger:
very useful info there. The only issue is that i am not up to 35 years of age. Thanks.
In that case, I won't be able to help you now. I don't like getting involved in any kind of manipulations.
Re: Tell Me How To Legally Acquire A Gun by lastmessenger: 9:19pm On Dec 05, 2016
PatrickOkunima:
In that case, I won't be able to help you now. I don't like getting involved in any kind of manipulations.
no problem. Somehow i will get what i want
Re: Tell Me How To Legally Acquire A Gun by pritykate(f): 9:35pm On Dec 05, 2016
You better tell us wetin you wan do with the gun

1 Like

Re: Tell Me How To Legally Acquire A Gun by PatrickOkunima(m): 9:36pm On Dec 05, 2016
lastmessenger:
no problem. Somehow i will get what i want
Why not exercise a little patience until you are of age? But if you insist, do not discuss this issue with any other person, but a police officer. Even a military man cannot help you.
Re: Tell Me How To Legally Acquire A Gun by Segadem(m): 8:34am On Dec 06, 2016
Op, it's not that hard, get your lawyer he will guide for necessary step to take.

My boss has one,and all the security men that guard his company have theirs

...and they are all licensed
Re: Tell Me How To Legally Acquire A Gun by personal59: 7:28pm On Aug 29, 2017
lastmessenger:

good day brother
please can u help me with dragnet past question
mrpersonal59@yahoo.com

thanks in anticipation

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will Nigeria Ever Become A Developed Country / Enough Of Ethnic/tribal Hatred / Photos: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Visits Constitutional Lawyer, Prof Ben Nwabuez

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.