Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,954 members, 7,952,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:06 AM

7 Bitter Truth About Nigerian Girls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Bitter Truth About Nigerian Girls (3574 Views)

Most Ladies Will Hate This Bitter Truth. / The Truth About Friends With Benefits Nobody Will Tell You / 7 Bitter Pills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Bitter Truth About Nigerian Girls by stalinho(m): 7:31pm On Dec 05, 2016
MrCork:

.calm down son...you said you are angry at Nigerian women cozzz they like Moiney.((READ YOUR LAST POST))...WELL...if you can't find a job... go n sell petrol or somtin!! ((No oofense)) angry
hahaha.. the last one was.. good morning... not money..(read it again.. if you can).
this weed is really telling..
hahahaha
Re: 7 Bitter Truth About Nigerian Girls by EmilyNte1988(f): 8:40pm On Dec 05, 2016
JLopez:
grin grin grin
Maybe
Re: 7 Bitter Truth About Nigerian Girls by NaeChris: 10:01pm On Dec 05, 2016
Na true sha. But make i come dey go.
Re: 7 Bitter Truth About Nigerian Girls by makydebbie(f): 7:28am On Dec 06, 2016
LordofNairaland:

Yes, that is my Queen.
Re: 7 Bitter Truth About Nigerian Girls by LordOfNaira: 10:18am On Dec 06, 2016
makydebbie:

Yes, my Queen. I am the mighty Lord of Nairaland. The arrogant ruler of this place. And you are one of My queens.
Re: 7 Bitter Truth About Nigerian Girls by makydebbie(f): 11:20am On Dec 06, 2016
LordofNairaland:

Yes, my Queen. I am the mighty Lord of Nairaland. The arrogant ruler of this place. And you are one of My queens.
which queenundecided
Re: 7 Bitter Truth About Nigerian Girls by LordOfNaira: 2:04pm On Dec 06, 2016
makydebbie:
which queenundecided
My Queen!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Way Some Guys Lie On Nairaland Even The Devil Is Shocked. Ladies Beware. / White Men Paying To Cuddle With A Black Woman For The First Time / Meet The Hot Slay Queen Most Nigerian Celebrities Follow On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.