Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,717 members, 7,820,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

“I Lent My Boyfriend Money, Now He Has Refused To Pay Back” - Nigerian Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “I Lent My Boyfriend Money, Now He Has Refused To Pay Back” - Nigerian Lady (3407 Views)

When Last Did You Send Your Boyfriend Money / Should I Lend My Boyfriend Money? / Young Lady Stripped Naked For Stealing Boyfriend's Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Lent My Boyfriend Money, Now He Has Refused To Pay Back” - Nigerian Lady by Priscy01(f): 11:27pm On Oct 06, 2017
Please hide my identity
I really need advice from your blog readers

I got talking with my ex boyfriend recently and he said he wanted us to get back together,well I decided to give it a try and we were cool for a while

To cut the long story short,two weeks ago he told me he was broke #he’s a corper# and he hasn’t been paid yet

I offered to lend him some money and he promised to pay back cause the money wasn’t even mine but I’m this kinda girl who cannot bear to see someone starve or suffer…

Now the problem is I’ve been asking him for the money and he keeps saying he doesn’t have any cash to “spare” and he’ll pay whenever he gets it.

Whenever I remind him about the money he’ld ask me if i’m okay or what’s my problem, I got really upset today and told him to pay me or he won’t like my next line of action and he said I should do my worse
Its obvious he just doesn’t want to pay..

What advice will you give this Lady?

http://www.torimill.com/2017/10/i-lent-my-boyfriend-money-now-he-has.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi Ijebabe MissyB Dominique

Re: “I Lent My Boyfriend Money, Now He Has Refused To Pay Back” - Nigerian Lady by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:31pm On Oct 06, 2017
When you love with your p u s sy and not your brain

1 Like

Re: “I Lent My Boyfriend Money, Now He Has Refused To Pay Back” - Nigerian Lady by Mjshexy(f): 11:58pm On Oct 06, 2017
Babe your money is gone oh, he knows you won't do anything silly to him probably because you are already too deep into him.
Re: “I Lent My Boyfriend Money, Now He Has Refused To Pay Back” - Nigerian Lady by Deefuray(f): 12:03am On Oct 07, 2017
One lesson I've learnt..... Never lend money you can't write off as bad debt....

Just imagine his response to her, I'm sure he didn't use that tone when he wanted to beg.... mtchew....

1 Like

Re: “I Lent My Boyfriend Money, Now He Has Refused To Pay Back” - Nigerian Lady by BreezyCB(m): 12:03am On Oct 07, 2017
Ok
Re: “I Lent My Boyfriend Money, Now He Has Refused To Pay Back” - Nigerian Lady by AntiWailer: 12:05am On Oct 07, 2017
And the worse is coming to nairaland ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Lent My Boyfriend Money, Now He Has Refused To Pay Back” - Nigerian Lady by Chidonc(m): 12:06am On Oct 07, 2017
babe search for the nearest sars office and promise them 10% of the owed amount then sit back and watch what God will do in his life.
Re: “I Lent My Boyfriend Money, Now He Has Refused To Pay Back” - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 12:10am On Oct 07, 2017
Too bad,some people are just heart less

1 Like

Re: “I Lent My Boyfriend Money, Now He Has Refused To Pay Back” - Nigerian Lady by pu7pl3(m): 12:34am On Oct 07, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
When you love with your p u s sy and not your brain

Re: “I Lent My Boyfriend Money, Now He Has Refused To Pay Back” - Nigerian Lady by 2dice01: 12:38am On Oct 07, 2017
Sorry ma'am your money is gone
Re: “I Lent My Boyfriend Money, Now He Has Refused To Pay Back” - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 12:43am On Oct 07, 2017
undecided

This is why ladies shud NOT date a brokeazz pretending posh...

Once money is involved, u gotta run & save urself coz these kind of men will gonna suck u dry like a dead leaf as long u have a single kobo to give...
Re: “I Lent My Boyfriend Money, Now He Has Refused To Pay Back” - Nigerian Lady by PDPGuy: 12:55am On Oct 07, 2017
The guy should pay her if indeed she lent him money. Then next time, if she needs money from him, the boyfriend should only lend to her, in the interest of fairness.

1 Like

Re: “I Lent My Boyfriend Money, Now He Has Refused To Pay Back” - Nigerian Lady by Generalkaycee(m): 1:09am On Oct 07, 2017
Okay
Re: “I Lent My Boyfriend Money, Now He Has Refused To Pay Back” - Nigerian Lady by Josh44s(m): 1:18am On Oct 07, 2017
Op ur oranges are overripe are due for plucking o angry
Re: “I Lent My Boyfriend Money, Now He Has Refused To Pay Back” - Nigerian Lady by Kobicove(m): 1:18am On Oct 07, 2017
You may kiss the money good bye
Re: “I Lent My Boyfriend Money, Now He Has Refused To Pay Back” - Nigerian Lady by cooljoe(m): 1:37am On Oct 07, 2017
one rule - only lend what u can forgo.
Re: “I Lent My Boyfriend Money, Now He Has Refused To Pay Back” - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 07, 2017
Deefuray:
One lesson I've learnt..... Never lend money you can't write off as bad debt....

Just imagine his response to her, I'm sure he didn't use that tone when he wanted to beg.... mtchew....
hello beautiful do u have any 5k you are not using again I want to buy suya
Re: “I Lent My Boyfriend Money, Now He Has Refused To Pay Back” - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 07, 2017
better go and collect your money, how will i lend you money and you be telling me to do my worst. my boyfriend wouldn't dare cause there's always a next time.
Re: “I Lent My Boyfriend Money, Now He Has Refused To Pay Back” - Nigerian Lady by 7footre(m): 9:36am On Oct 07, 2017
To lend is human, to collect it is divine now o

2 Likes

Re: “I Lent My Boyfriend Money, Now He Has Refused To Pay Back” - Nigerian Lady by Sierusvirus(m): 10:07am On Oct 07, 2017
The question for her, the guy's that lend money to her, how many did she pay back, NONE cos her respones and from fellow gfs would be ( didn't he taste your p*ssy and next, did you point a gun at him).
So reverse it, Didn't she taste his cucumber, did she pay for the seed he ejaculated and did he point a guy at her?
Stop complaining you gave a guy money to buy biscuit and not to build a house or buy a car with his name.
When a guy spends and later she dumps him, she feels like the smartest but when a man does same she feels bad forgetting she has done same to another guy. KARMA just visited you.
Do good and good things will visit you.
Because he came for you and then she decided to take advantage to eat his money doesn't make her smarter but rather you took advantage of him and reverse can also be the case.
Re: “I Lent My Boyfriend Money, Now He Has Refused To Pay Back” - Nigerian Lady by kay29000(m): 10:24am On Oct 07, 2017
Hmm
Re: “I Lent My Boyfriend Money, Now He Has Refused To Pay Back” - Nigerian Lady by GoldNiagara(m): 12:38pm On Oct 07, 2017
Priscy01:
Please hide my identity
I really need advice from your blog readers

What advice will you give this Lady?

http://www.torimill.com/2017/10/i-lent-my-boyfriend-money-now-he-has.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi Ijebabe MissyB Dominique

I beg swerve, how many time has the guy given you like ten times what you borrowed him, the guy no complain. When you borrow money do you pay back. Madam do your worse.
Re: “I Lent My Boyfriend Money, Now He Has Refused To Pay Back” - Nigerian Lady by Lalas247(f): 12:42pm On Oct 07, 2017
So he was your ex undecided
Then he brainwashed ur naive head again lol blame urself for ur mumunity
The guy did nothing wrong
Re: “I Lent My Boyfriend Money, Now He Has Refused To Pay Back” - Nigerian Lady by francis247(m): 2:06pm On Oct 07, 2017
Money wey don go don go. But op, the ones wey other guys dey "lend" you nko? You don pay them back? Just write this off as bad debt and 4get about it. Dude is obviously an ingrate. How much is it btw?
Re: “I Lent My Boyfriend Money, Now He Has Refused To Pay Back” - Nigerian Lady by MrDandy(m): 2:14pm On Oct 07, 2017
This is one big reason you shouldn't date broke guys.. undecided
Re: “I Lent My Boyfriend Money, Now He Has Refused To Pay Back” - Nigerian Lady by Esji80(m): 2:21pm On Oct 07, 2017
Sorrryyy oo,d guy just reap from his past investments Lol

1 Like

Re: “I Lent My Boyfriend Money, Now He Has Refused To Pay Back” - Nigerian Lady by Nwaoma198(f): 2:33pm On Oct 07, 2017
Maybe u don jamtalk before with ur mouth and he came back to revenge by bleeping your p***y n money grin next time don't try lending a guy money u know u can't forget
Re: “I Lent My Boyfriend Money, Now He Has Refused To Pay Back” - Nigerian Lady by muller101(m): 2:51pm On Oct 07, 2017
The guy just received his retirement benefits.
Re: “I Lent My Boyfriend Money, Now He Has Refused To Pay Back” - Nigerian Lady by shams040(m): 2:55pm On Oct 07, 2017
seriously av learnt my lesson long tym ago, if u cant dash u d money i cnt borrow u dat it.
Re: “I Lent My Boyfriend Money, Now He Has Refused To Pay Back” - Nigerian Lady by HeWrites(m): 5:17pm On Oct 07, 2017
muller101:
The guy just received his retirement benefits.

grin

Lalasticlala
Re: “I Lent My Boyfriend Money, Now He Has Refused To Pay Back” - Nigerian Lady by Funkybabee(f): 6:58pm On Oct 07, 2017
This girl is stupid!!! how could u borrow a guy money not ur husband
Re: “I Lent My Boyfriend Money, Now He Has Refused To Pay Back” - Nigerian Lady by Deefuray(f): 6:47pm On Oct 10, 2017
Piiko:
hello beautiful do u have any 5k you are not using again I want to buy suya

5k for suya? Assuming you said puff puff, I would have asked for your account number...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Say Man Can't Cook / Chycking Gone Bad...hilarious! Her Responses Was Epic! (pics Attached) / How Can A Sensible Girlfriend Do This On A Sunday!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.