Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,804 members, 7,956,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:52 PM

Osinbajo, Ganduje Visit Dangote Tomato Farm In Kano (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo, Ganduje Visit Dangote Tomato Farm In Kano (Photo) (44780 Views)

PHOTOS: Okorocha And Ganduje Visit Buhari / Women In Hijabs Pose With Weapons In Kano (Photo) / Why Did Emir Sanusi Welcome President Buhari At The Airport In Kano? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo, Ganduje Visit Dangote Tomato Farm In Kano (Photo) by ManMountain(m): 5:47pm On Dec 05, 2016
freeborn76:

Osinbajo is 1000 times better than all the Igbo political leaders put together
Igbo have no leaders - Ben Obi (2013)
That is the only reason they lack any atom of respect for any elder.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Ganduje Visit Dangote Tomato Farm In Kano (Photo) by ogunsj: 5:51pm On Dec 05, 2016
deebrain:

Look for any good thing you have done in your life this year and comment on it. Better still, save your mb.
a frustrated failure spotted.
Re: Osinbajo, Ganduje Visit Dangote Tomato Farm In Kano (Photo) by ogunsj: 5:56pm On Dec 05, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

41 cool
same age bracket with the governor of kogi. is okay. ride on.
Re: Osinbajo, Ganduje Visit Dangote Tomato Farm In Kano (Photo) by cobsol(m): 6:01pm On Dec 05, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
house boi is busy touring round, the only rope connecting tinubu and apc. soon baba go cut this one throwaway. yoruba no they like learn the easy way grin

soon the short crook would go and knee to adeboye for special blessings ... i talk am say osibanjo and adeboye na the same mama burn them(scammers)

driving private jet on earth in this recession created by his boi and his master while hes telling his followers to wait for the one in heaven....

na bad thing if i drive private jet for here and also in heaven...

My brother i be igbo ooo, but that man na SAN, the second most important person in Nigeria, then the man of God you called scammed na the 7th most influential person in the world!

if they scale you, you no come out 50 billion for the most influencial person waka, why idiots like you too full this world?

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Ganduje Visit Dangote Tomato Farm In Kano (Photo) by miyagi01(m): 6:08pm On Dec 05, 2016
cobsol:

My brother i be igbo ooo, but that man na SAN, the second most important person in Nigeria, then the man of God you called scammed na the 7th most influential person in the world!

if they scale you, you no come out 50 billion for the most influencial person waka, why idiots like you too full this world?
bro, abeg lend dis ozaokpe guy small sense. his daftness iz epic
Re: Osinbajo, Ganduje Visit Dangote Tomato Farm In Kano (Photo) by Skelewu: 6:20pm On Dec 05, 2016
undecided
Na only dis kind robes these Hausa people dey wear sef. I hate it.
Re: Osinbajo, Ganduje Visit Dangote Tomato Farm In Kano (Photo) by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:49pm On Dec 05, 2016
Mentorkaryhm:
it's production will b threat to other mini tomato companies...
Not really. We actually import a lot of the brands you see in the market today and even with that, demand still outweighs supply. Besides, Dangote still faces the same extinuating circumstances other few local manufacturers suffer such as the tomato scarcity issue that happened over the summer. If I remember correctly, he almost shut down this plant.
Re: Osinbajo, Ganduje Visit Dangote Tomato Farm In Kano (Photo) by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:58pm On Dec 05, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
house boi is busy touring round, the only rope connecting tinubu and apc. soon baba go cut this one throwaway. yoruba no they like learn the easy way grin

soon the short crook would go and knee to adeboye for special blessings ... i talk am say osibanjo and adeboye na the same mama burn them(scammers)

driving private jet on earth in this recession created by his boi and his master while hes telling his followers to wait for the one in heaven....

jealousy jealousy.
Re: Osinbajo, Ganduje Visit Dangote Tomato Farm In Kano (Photo) by ojinuocheibi(m): 7:14pm On Dec 05, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

They dont drive jet sir.

Re: Osinbajo, Ganduje Visit Dangote Tomato Farm In Kano (Photo) by ojinuocheibi(m): 7:16pm On Dec 05, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

They dont drive jet sir.

they dont drive jet sir.
Re: Osinbajo, Ganduje Visit Dangote Tomato Farm In Kano (Photo) by Adebowale89(m): 7:18pm On Dec 05, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

I don't think you have a job yet? abi how does an official visit turn to unnecessary history u are buttressing. who ask you QST?

you are one of the majority of beast wey no get sense
Re: Osinbajo, Ganduje Visit Dangote Tomato Farm In Kano (Photo) by femolii: 7:31pm On Dec 05, 2016
Nice one.
Re: Osinbajo, Ganduje Visit Dangote Tomato Farm In Kano (Photo) by Abadsheddy(m): 7:32pm On Dec 05, 2016
Dangote should be allowed to take aso rock seat just like Donald trump of America
Re: Osinbajo, Ganduje Visit Dangote Tomato Farm In Kano (Photo) by zabadii(m): 7:33pm On Dec 05, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

you really need some antibiotics for treatment. even gej has moved on. 2019 will give you and ur goons another chance. vote wisely

Re: Osinbajo, Ganduje Visit Dangote Tomato Farm In Kano (Photo) by Abadsheddy(m): 7:34pm On Dec 05, 2016
ManMountain:
Igbo have no leaders - Ben Obi (2013) That is the only reason they lack any atom of respect for any elder.
Bros no vex, are you from which world
Re: Osinbajo, Ganduje Visit Dangote Tomato Farm In Kano (Photo) by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:05pm On Dec 05, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

Re: Osinbajo, Ganduje Visit Dangote Tomato Farm In Kano (Photo) by uzuede4(f): 9:01pm On Dec 05, 2016
greg42:
If I ask why the tomato is nor growing now, na insult I go start to chop angry angry
No. Nobody go insult you. Na small small tomato dey take grow be magic. kiss
greg42:
If I ask why the tomato is nor growing now, na insult I go start to chop angry angry
No. Nobody go insult you. Na small small tomato dey take grow be magic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Ganduje Visit Dangote Tomato Farm In Kano (Photo) by Ecosystem4u: 9:05pm On Dec 05, 2016
phemmyutd:
Good to see a tomatoes farm photo,

But I am still searching for that Ugwu farm photo somewhere in Anambra

Owoda boy stop looking 4 attention biko!!!! we gat no tym 4 slowpokes lyk u
Re: Osinbajo, Ganduje Visit Dangote Tomato Farm In Kano (Photo) by phemmyutd(m): 9:30pm On Dec 05, 2016
Ecosystem4u:

Owoda boy stop looking 4 attention biko!!!! we gat no tym 4 slowpokes lyk u

Chairman, please be man enough and post a photo of Ugwu farm
Re: Osinbajo, Ganduje Visit Dangote Tomato Farm In Kano (Photo) by Akolawole(m): 10:29pm On Dec 05, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

Na real wa

Even if we remove Vice presidency and Redeem GO from their kitty, I doubt if you can qualify to polish their shoes grin cry

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Ganduje Visit Dangote Tomato Farm In Kano (Photo) by NobleRomm(m): 10:47pm On Dec 05, 2016
abeg check that picture well.. e be like say truck driving fit our dear V. P
Re: Osinbajo, Ganduje Visit Dangote Tomato Farm In Kano (Photo) by deebrain(m): 10:51pm On Dec 05, 2016
ogunsj:
a frustrated failure spotted.

Allow me dwell in it.

Jobless busy body.
Re: Osinbajo, Ganduje Visit Dangote Tomato Farm In Kano (Photo) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 05, 2016
madcollynzo:

At the age of 49, your only achievement in life is your stolen phone you use in spewing tribal trash 247 on nairaland and the 2 boxers you inherited from your late Dad. Pathetic.
u just murder that guy

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Ganduje Visit Dangote Tomato Farm In Kano (Photo) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 05, 2016
cobsol:

ooooohhh see as u give that guy free education

Re: Osinbajo, Ganduje Visit Dangote Tomato Farm In Kano (Photo) by Headmaster055(m): 8:07am On Dec 06, 2016
Dangote is a smart business man......he rock nd roll with every govt in power....
Re: Osinbajo, Ganduje Visit Dangote Tomato Farm In Kano (Photo) by mapet: 9:03am On Dec 06, 2016
Mentorkaryhm:
it's production will b threat to other mini tomato companies...

Nope!......

In fact Dangote has plugged himself in a space in the value-chain that gives room for players (farmers and small tomato companies) to prosper. He is exclusively into processing. What was happening was that tomato import from China was humongously taking huge chunk on forex and the Chinese were creaming off so much profit, yet supplying us craps. I encourage anyone to take a random tin or sachet of tomato paste from China. You will be suprised that what you bought is 90-95% starch and 5% tomato.

To the best of my knowledge, it was the CBN that reached out to big players like Dangote to help bridge the gap. What Dangote has done is to build a tomato processing plant. He has farmers who are registered with him. These farmers will be on contract to guarantee selling an agreed volume at Dangote and an indexed price.

Dangote will then sell to small tomato companies, who the Chinese companies have been selling to in the first place
Re: Osinbajo, Ganduje Visit Dangote Tomato Farm In Kano (Photo) by mapet: 9:10am On Dec 06, 2016
toggy:
My country people. is it only DANGOTE get vision. Nah only Him!!!!

Dangote had the vision in the 70s....... You just wake up in 2016 to complain?
Re: Osinbajo, Ganduje Visit Dangote Tomato Farm In Kano (Photo) by mapet: 9:11am On Dec 06, 2016
iamanswer:

deebrain: :
The love I used to have for the Vp is gone.

mine was never there.

Like your "Love" amounted to squat?
Re: Osinbajo, Ganduje Visit Dangote Tomato Farm In Kano (Photo) by mapet: 9:14am On Dec 06, 2016
Metroescobar:

And by the way that was me being a gentleman!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Ganduje Visit Dangote Tomato Farm In Kano (Photo) by mapet: 9:16am On Dec 06, 2016
ogunsj:

OZAOEKPE: :

41 cool

same age bracket with the governor of kogi. is okay. ride on.

This is the most unfortunate part of it. @41 he's a non-starter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Habibu Almustapha Assassinated In Sudan By Stabbing To Death (Photos) / Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi / Heavy Security Presence As Gov Yusuf, Emir Sanusi Remain At Palace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.