Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,394 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

Sex And The Single Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex And The Single Man (2104 Views)

Something Interesting For The Single Men.. Photos Attached>>> / As a Single Man, Is What I Did Right Or I Wasted the Money? / Who will you marry in this situation? The single mother or the single lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex And The Single Man by airminem(f): 5:38pm On Dec 05, 2016
Nigeria men are spending a greater percentage of their lives single. There are many reasons for this, including divorce and longer life spans. Yet more and more men are also choosing to delay marriage. The median age at first marriage for a man has risen sharply from a low of just under 25 percent to its current high of over 40 today. This lengthened period of singleness brings great challenges to Christian men as they seek to live for the glory of Jesus Christ. I will consider a theological foundation for sex.
As i said, the biblical standard for your sexual behavior is that sexual intercourse is reserved for the marriage relationship that exists exclusively between one man and one woman so long as they both live.
If you are a single man, it is worth asking yourself, do you have an “It’ll happen when it happens” attitude? Is this a Christian attitude? Is it indicative of what God calls Christian men to be?

1 Like

Re: Sex And The Single Man by Softorgasm(m): 5:44pm On Dec 05, 2016
Sister holy Mary, body nor be fire wood o.

2 Likes

Re: Sex And The Single Man by JoyTracy(f): 5:44pm On Dec 05, 2016
Onto the next thread.
Re: Sex And The Single Man by gabinogem(m): 6:06pm On Dec 05, 2016
Does the Bible emphasis that everyone must get married!?
Re: Sex And The Single Man by airminem(f): 8:32am On Dec 06, 2016
Softorgasm:
Meaning? The first thing to say about sex and the single man is, there should be none! If you are not married.
Re: Sex And The Single Man by airminem(f): 8:36am On Dec 06, 2016
gabinogem:
Does the Bible emphasis that everyone must get married!?
Well, on the one hand, our culture finds this standard hopelessly antiquated and unreasonable, and many of us have been influenced by our culture.

1 Like

Re: Sex And The Single Man by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 06, 2016
Tell that to the married men taking all the single girls grin

1 Like

Re: Sex And The Single Man by Cholls(m): 8:49am On Dec 06, 2016
my brother i have thought of this myself and i feel in near future fornication will be a thing of normal.............if not there will be alot of frustrated christians.

1 Like

Re: Sex And The Single Man by gabinogem(m): 9:32am On Dec 06, 2016
airminem:

Well, on the one hand, our culture finds this standard hopelessly antiquated and unreasonable, and many of us have been influenced by our culture.
from ur point of view, our culture & the Bible which is more important!?
Re: Sex And The Single Man by airminem(f): 10:51am On Dec 06, 2016
gabinogem:
from ur point of view, our culture & the Bible which is more important!?

Our culture has undertaken an enormous social experiment on this issues.
Re: Sex And The Single Man by BabaRamota1980: 10:55am On Dec 06, 2016
Softorgasm:

chineke God... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sex And The Single Man by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:52am On Dec 06, 2016
Some people wey nor do sex b4 marriage their sin pass people wey dey fvck themsef for tiled road sides

1 Like

Re: Sex And The Single Man by davidif: 3:03am On Jan 12, 2017
airminem:
Nigeria men are spending a greater percentage of their lives single. There are many reasons for this, including divorce and longer life spans. Yet more and more men are also choosing to delay marriage. The median age at first marriage for a man has risen sharply from a low of just under 25 percent to its current high of over 40 today. This lengthened period of singleness brings great challenges to Christian men as they seek to live for the glory of Jesus Christ. I will consider a theological foundation for sex.
As i said, the biblical standard for your sexual behavior is that sexual intercourse is reserved for the marriage relationship that exists exclusively between one man and one woman so long as they both live.
If you are a single man, it is worth asking yourself, do you have an “It’ll happen when it happens” attitude? Is this a Christian attitude? Is it indicative of what God calls Christian men to be?

hahahhaha, story of my life. I am one of those “It’ll happen when it happens” type of people.

1 Like

Re: Sex And The Single Man by XAUBulls: 8:21pm On Apr 25, 2023
airminem:
Re: Sex And The Single Man by Autobot05: 8:31pm On Apr 25, 2023
It's hard to abstain tbh .. but by God's grace its possible

Modified : damn this is a 2016 thread ??
Re: Sex And The Single Man by pryme(m): 8:45pm On Apr 25, 2023
airminem:

Did God say men should marry a woman that will turn his life into a hell hole?

Did God say men should have a family they can't take care of?

After listing things like divorce in your first paragraph, you flip the script.
Has it occurred to you that most women are no longer "traditional"?
Yet you expect men to play traditional role.

Your post is just full it.

(1) (Reply)

These 5 Signs Say You Are Dating A Sex Addict / Why Men Always Die After Sex Romp With Girlfriend, But Not Their Wifes / Do Ladies Become Humble In December?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.