Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,185 members, 7,825,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Shehu Sani Slams El-rufai Again, Says El-rufai Is An Unwashed Underwear Of PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani Slams El-rufai Again, Says El-rufai Is An Unwashed Underwear Of PDP (22258 Views)

'El-Rufai Is Tyrannical': Suleiman Othman Hunkuyi / Shehu Sani Slams T.Y Danjuma, Others Over Utterances / Nigerians Are Unfair To Buhari, Says El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Sani Slams El-rufai Again, Says El-rufai Is An Unwashed Underwear Of PDP by chibabe259(f): 7:23pm On Dec 05, 2016
End of year finishing.

7 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Slams El-rufai Again, Says El-rufai Is An Unwashed Underwear Of PDP by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 05, 2016
Nawa oo

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Slams El-rufai Again, Says El-rufai Is An Unwashed Underwear Of PDP by galadee(m): 7:24pm On Dec 05, 2016
I did not expect something like this to come out of an " elder/senator", it's a shame you are playing thuggery life, calling names is for political thugs.smh

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Slams El-rufai Again, Says El-rufai Is An Unwashed Underwear Of PDP by Myself2(m): 7:24pm On Dec 05, 2016
Can't this ugly Afro-haired doofus and his midget biatch have their dirty fights without him mentioning PDP. I sense a desperation to please the dullard
Re: Shehu Sani Slams El-rufai Again, Says El-rufai Is An Unwashed Underwear Of PDP by chibabe259(f): 7:25pm On Dec 05, 2016
Peacetemi:
He said El-Rufai is a mucous that could be mistaken for a vanilla ice cream, a heap of excrement people may mistake for a bar of chocolate.

Sani said the governor once licked the anus and sniffed the farts of Olusegun Obasanjo and Abubakar Atiku to prove his loyalty but now doing so for Baba.

Total finishing.

8 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Slams El-rufai Again, Says El-rufai Is An Unwashed Underwear Of PDP by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:25pm On Dec 05, 2016
Hian!

Baba Hell-Rufai pls raise d white flag abeg grin

5 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Slams El-rufai Again, Says El-rufai Is An Unwashed Underwear Of PDP by chibabe259(f): 7:27pm On Dec 05, 2016
galadee:
I did not expect something like this to come out of an " elder/senator", it's a shame you are playing thuggery life, calling names is for political thugs.smh

Chai!

8 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Slams El-rufai Again, Says El-rufai Is An Unwashed Underwear Of PDP by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 05, 2016
Lol... wetin cause the fight first? cos this one pass snatching of one's bae ooo
Re: Shehu Sani Slams El-rufai Again, Says El-rufai Is An Unwashed Underwear Of PDP by Molly1991(m): 7:32pm On Dec 05, 2016
Elrufai: wetin I do you nah.

3 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Slams El-rufai Again, Says El-rufai Is An Unwashed Underwear Of PDP by Omeokachie: 7:34pm On Dec 05, 2016
Na true o. After all the evil things that midget said about Buhari, he is today shouting sai baba!

He can do anything to get power. Did I hear Shehu say he sniffs fart? hehehehe

5 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Slams El-rufai Again, Says El-rufai Is An Unwashed Underwear Of PDP by goshen26: 7:36pm On Dec 05, 2016
I started to like this man the day senate were debating on the state of our prison in Nigeria, he was appointed by Senator Ekweremadu to speak for those that have visited prison b4. He started by saying " anyway it is a known fact that I was an inmate in 6 Nigeria prisons, I have gone and I'm back but some people will visit there soon"

6 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Slams El-rufai Again, Says El-rufai Is An Unwashed Underwear Of PDP by bejeria101(m): 7:45pm On Dec 05, 2016
You sef your mouth dey run like tap. Just shut up you wont die
Re: Shehu Sani Slams El-rufai Again, Says El-rufai Is An Unwashed Underwear Of PDP by onward4life(m): 7:45pm On Dec 05, 2016
Mr jay-z abeg you Sign this Arewa Rapper into

The Rocafella Roc Nation Dynasty I beg you in the Name of Almighty..

see lyrically delivery so Dope

I'm so far ahead of my time, I'm bout to start another life

Look behind you, I'm bout to pass you twice

Back to the future and gotta slow up for the present

I'm fast, el rafiu can't get past my past

How they propose to deal with my perfect present?

Arewa mafioso
Re: Shehu Sani Slams El-rufai Again, Says El-rufai Is An Unwashed Underwear Of PDP by vertueptime: 7:46pm On Dec 05, 2016
No doubt elrufai is an ass kisser, will do anything to get power or remain in power,will kneel down to all, hhe insulted those who brot him to lime light he should expect the same.

4 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Slams El-rufai Again, Says El-rufai Is An Unwashed Underwear Of PDP by LasoulMacuby(m): 7:48pm On Dec 05, 2016
Shehu Sani dey sabi yab left Right, and centre, then later E go scream say them dey plot to kill am. If u get mouth to talk, also be ready to die na

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Slams El-rufai Again, Says El-rufai Is An Unwashed Underwear Of PDP by enitey(f): 7:49pm On Dec 05, 2016
Chai

Chai

Chai

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Slams El-rufai Again, Says El-rufai Is An Unwashed Underwear Of PDP by davibid: 7:54pm On Dec 05, 2016
A man with perfidious history and patented habit of kneeling down to blow the organs grin of his masters to prove his fidelity.

So El Rufai was doing Mouth Action before

Police where are you ooooo

Na 14 years b this ooooooo!!!!!!!!

shocked

5 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Slams El-rufai Again, Says El-rufai Is An Unwashed Underwear Of PDP by Ahmeduana(m): 8:20pm On Dec 05, 2016
LOL! THIS MAN GET MOUTH DIE!
Re: Shehu Sani Slams El-rufai Again, Says El-rufai Is An Unwashed Underwear Of PDP by ikp120(m): 8:30pm On Dec 05, 2016
shockedshockedshocked
O boy this thing don dey sweet pass candytongue tongue tongue.
Make I wear my Christmas eyeglass first before dust enter my eyes cool cool cool cool
Re: Shehu Sani Slams El-rufai Again, Says El-rufai Is An Unwashed Underwear Of PDP by samsam2019: 8:34pm On Dec 05, 2016
This man once called el rufai bespectacled pigmy and now this?

He even said suspending him won't get el rufai in Nigeria's basketball team grin grin grin grin grin

This man is a savage I swear cheesy grin
Re: Shehu Sani Slams El-rufai Again, Says El-rufai Is An Unwashed Underwear Of PDP by lereinter(m): 8:44pm On Dec 05, 2016
sani easy o, easy o

dont allow elrufia jump into the atlantic

with these selected use of ballistic insults, craftically and fantastically selected...
Re: Shehu Sani Slams El-rufai Again, Says El-rufai Is An Unwashed Underwear Of PDP by jacyne: 8:44pm On Dec 05, 2016
crychai that insult is unbearable grin
Re: Shehu Sani Slams El-rufai Again, Says El-rufai Is An Unwashed Underwear Of PDP by johnsonjosbles(m): 8:49pm On Dec 05, 2016
iamodenigbo1:
funny guys
lol! now we understand why we have leadership problems because all of them na weyray
Re: Shehu Sani Slams El-rufai Again, Says El-rufai Is An Unwashed Underwear Of PDP by encryptjay(m): 9:08pm On Dec 05, 2016
I like El Rufai small but this Shehu Sani sabi this ooo. See ruthlessness with words..
I can't find words to describe this knockout.
Re: Shehu Sani Slams El-rufai Again, Says El-rufai Is An Unwashed Underwear Of PDP by coolviv: 9:09pm On Dec 05, 2016
Hmmm... See insult!!
What a headline..
Re: Shehu Sani Slams El-rufai Again, Says El-rufai Is An Unwashed Underwear Of PDP by ogaprime(m): 9:18pm On Dec 05, 2016
For me, this is karma for el rufai. When el rufai was busy insulting and hurling abusive,derogatory words at GEJ, a sitting president, he didn't know that his own will be served as "double-double package". That is, a party member and same state of origin. Watch what you say people, karma is a________??

3 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Slams El-rufai Again, Says El-rufai Is An Unwashed Underwear Of PDP by Yyeske(m): 9:22pm On Dec 05, 2016
Nna e, see yapping!
Re: Shehu Sani Slams El-rufai Again, Says El-rufai Is An Unwashed Underwear Of PDP by tammie24: 9:50pm On Dec 05, 2016
Walahi this man get mouth grin grin grin

If he comes out to contest against El rufai he will win

It's a no brainer!
Re: Shehu Sani Slams El-rufai Again, Says El-rufai Is An Unwashed Underwear Of PDP by AyamStarch: 9:55pm On Dec 05, 2016
Shehu sani, person no fit follow you play?

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Slams El-rufai Again, Says El-rufai Is An Unwashed Underwear Of PDP by Dare2Try(m): 10:12pm On Dec 05, 2016
Jesus, Mary and Joseph, see finishing o chai shehu sani u bad gan o
Re: Shehu Sani Slams El-rufai Again, Says El-rufai Is An Unwashed Underwear Of PDP by Emoney101: 10:21pm On Dec 05, 2016
ddippset:
boy o boy. this guy dey yab o. this kind guy go dey win yabbing competition when he small o.

He is very mouthful.. El Rufai don buy market

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Babagana Zulum Welcomes El-Rufai To Borno (Photos) / Four-yr-old Twins Suffocate To Death Inside Car In Aba / FG To Slash Federal Lawmakers’ Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.