Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,211 members, 7,953,775 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:52 AM

Tinubu – I Won’t Abandon APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu – I Won’t Abandon APC (602 Views)

Hilarious Caption Of Photo Of Buhari With Tinubu: "I Can Even Dance Shoki" / Femi Adesina: ‘Okechukwu’ Buhari won’t abandon south-east / Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu – I Won’t Abandon APC by Brainyworldent(m): 6:11pm On Dec 05, 2016
The National leader of the All Progressives Congress, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, has reiterated his commitment to the governing All Progressives Congress.

Tinubu who made his views known in a series of tweets via a series of tweets on his twitter handle @Asiwaju Tinubu, on Monday, also denied links to the formation of a new party.

The party leader said he will not abandon the ruling party, which he laboured to build.
Tinubu noted that irrespective of mistakes that have been made, he remains committed to the “ideas that fuelled” the creation of the party.
Read More:http://www.brainyworldent.com/tinubu-wont-abandon-apc/

Re: Tinubu – I Won’t Abandon APC by Mynd44: 6:18pm On Dec 05, 2016
Re: Tinubu – I Won’t Abandon APC by Sunnymatey(m): 6:26pm On Dec 05, 2016
Do u have a choice? U re now a slave
Re: Tinubu – I Won’t Abandon APC by Jafar1: 6:55pm On Dec 05, 2016
GRACE TO GRASS, WHAT WILL U DO BEFORE
Re: Tinubu – I Won’t Abandon APC by landinfo: 7:16pm On Dec 05, 2016
Fake news~~~Tinubu----I won't abandon APC

True/Real news~~~APC has abandoned u

If ediaats who eats Thief.nubu pooo don't know my true news story, they can ask this old lady in this thread;

https://www.nairaland.com/3490502/lauretta-onochie-buhari-killed-god-fatherism
Re: Tinubu – I Won’t Abandon APC by Toosure70: 7:43pm On Dec 05, 2016
instead na cow go leave

(1) (Reply)

Interior Minister Dragged To Court For Destroying Company Fence In The Night / So Much Hunger And Disappointment Under Buhari-apc Senator / Fayose's Empty Stomach Infrastructure! By Tope Michael

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.