Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Recession: African Development Bank Approves $600m Loan To Support Nigeria.. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Recession: African Development Bank Approves $600m Loan To Support Nigeria.. (8157 Views)

World Bank Approves $2.1bn Loan For Seven Projects In Nigeria / $600m Jets’ Deal Raises US Imports Of Nigeria’s Crude / China Exim Bank Approves N408bn For Lagos-ibadan Rail Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recession: African Development Bank Approves $600m Loan To Support Nigeria.. by slap1(m): 8:17am On Dec 06, 2016
Half of the money will be used to look for oyel in the barren land of the northeast.
Re: Recession: African Development Bank Approves $600m Loan To Support Nigeria.. by ibietela2(m): 8:20am On Dec 06, 2016
sarrki:

Guy chill

It's because of Gej you are against

Every policy of pmb

Gej was a total mistake 

If not for Nigeria 

Gej first degree Animal science 

Masters fisheries 

PhD zoology 

Are we wildlife park ?

What about Buhari? What are his degrees and qualifications?

1 Like

Re: Recession: African Development Bank Approves $600m Loan To Support Nigeria.. by ibietela2(m): 8:22am On Dec 06, 2016
afanide:
$600M? What a shame?

How much did Diezi returned

$90B

1 Like

Re: Recession: African Development Bank Approves $600m Loan To Support Nigeria.. by Guruenny(m): 8:24am On Dec 06, 2016
nothing good will come out of this from that man, he go just go keep that money and dey look....his deafness can't make him hear people cry.....confused man sad

1 Like

Re: Recession: African Development Bank Approves $600m Loan To Support Nigeria.. by slurryeye2: 8:32am On Dec 06, 2016
sarrki:

Guy chill

Every policy of pmb

Gej was a total mistake 

If not for Nigeria 

Masters fisheries 

PhD zoology 

Are we wildlife park ?

Re: Recession: African Development Bank Approves $600m Loan To Support Nigeria.. by frubben(m): 8:33am On Dec 06, 2016
Money wey we no go see. Mtweee
Re: Recession: African Development Bank Approves $600m Loan To Support Nigeria.. by Obipat(m): 8:35am On Dec 06, 2016
Chai! Giant of Africa. Buhari has destroyed you kpata Kpata

1 Like

Re: Recession: African Development Bank Approves $600m Loan To Support Nigeria.. by Sibrah: 8:36am On Dec 06, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
YES! Like the way he managed N2.8bn when he was the PTF chairman right??

If I must advise you brother, stop disgracing yourself or making yourself an object of mockery here. YUCK!! angry angry
So you mean Buhari mismanaged N2.8bn anyhow and Jonathan through EFCC, ICGC or DSS couldn't go after him to the extent that Jonathan had to steal N2.1b to fabricate a documentary?
Re: Recession: African Development Bank Approves $600m Loan To Support Nigeria.. by FavoredGuy: 8:51am On Dec 06, 2016
What I see clearly? ....loan to support Nigeria... So Nigeria is in serious political business, because for all I know, only bizmen will borrow to grow/expand their biz.
Re: Recession: African Development Bank Approves $600m Loan To Support Nigeria.. by FavoredGuy: 8:58am On Dec 06, 2016
Every year in Nigeria, new political, economic and leadership jargons keep coming up- rebranding Nigeria, fuel subsidy removal...now to recession, guess next.
Re: Recession: African Development Bank Approves $600m Loan To Support Nigeria.. by kettle84(m): 9:25am On Dec 06, 2016
sarrki:

Guy chill

Every policy of pmb

Gej was a total mistake 

If not for Nigeria 

Masters fisheries 

PhD zoology 

Are we wildlife park ?
Between Buhari and GEJ who ruled Nigeria like a ZOO ?
Re: Recession: African Development Bank Approves $600m Loan To Support Nigeria.. by chiefojiji(m): 9:30am On Dec 06, 2016
another recession is ahead!!

this one wey we dey face now started just like this!
Re: Recession: African Development Bank Approves $600m Loan To Support Nigeria.. by hmuhammad(m): 9:40am On Dec 06, 2016
sarrki:

Mr town man

All just for hatred for buhari

He's the commander in chief

N so shall it be

No one is as shallow minded like wailers

They never see anything good on pmb

Morning
so shall they wail till 2023, Buhari will succeed by His grace
Re: Recession: African Development Bank Approves $600m Loan To Support Nigeria.. by Boyooosa(m): 9:40am On Dec 06, 2016
Adesina is a patriotic citizen... that is how WE roll.

1 Like

Re: Recession: African Development Bank Approves $600m Loan To Support Nigeria.. by hmuhammad(m): 9:42am On Dec 06, 2016
kettle84:
Between Buhari and GEJ who ruled Nigeria like a ZOO ?
GEJ,

PMB cleaning all GEJ's mess since may 29 2015.

HBP is real
Re: Recession: African Development Bank Approves $600m Loan To Support Nigeria.. by kettle84(m): 10:01am On Dec 06, 2016
hmuhammad:
GEJ,

PMB cleaning all GEJ's mess since may 29 2015.

HBP is real
Buhari is the undisputed recession ruler.he brought the only double recession we have had.

in 1984 and 2015 - date.
Re: Recession: African Development Bank Approves $600m Loan To Support Nigeria.. by Princesamuel44(m): 10:38am On Dec 06, 2016
they should stop deceiving themselves thinking there are deceiving us, they will till use this one the way they like, sharing it among themselves there, and tomorrow the African Development Bank will say we're owning them $600m............ Rubbish!!!!!
Re: Recession: African Development Bank Approves $600m Loan To Support Nigeria.. by olachelsea1(m): 10:48am On Dec 06, 2016
who cares again about recession ,when MMM is paying like wizard,flowing like water and reducing people pressure off economic situations....if una like,borrow heaven.
Guy use this link jare to ignore all Dis political rant and join mmm.
http:///?i=olaitanolatayo@yahoo.com.

you can contacts me on 08026676787 to guide u more and start earning big
Re: Recession: African Development Bank Approves $600m Loan To Support Nigeria.. by olachelsea1(m): 10:51am On Dec 06, 2016
join Mmm today n earn 30% plus ur money
Re: Recession: African Development Bank Approves $600m Loan To Support Nigeria.. by olachelsea1(m): 10:51am On Dec 06, 2016

join Mmm today n earn 30% plus ur money,call me on 08026676787 if u have difficult in logging in
Re: Recession: African Development Bank Approves $600m Loan To Support Nigeria.. by olachelsea1(m): 11:09am On Dec 06, 2016
http://.net/?i=olaitanolatayo@yahoo.com.

join Mmm today or contact me 08026676787 for more guides.
Re: Recession: African Development Bank Approves $600m Loan To Support Nigeria.. by Joemarvel(m): 11:40am On Dec 06, 2016
Hope adesina won't be probed by Africa because he's Nigerian loaning Nigeria money any how.
Re: Recession: African Development Bank Approves $600m Loan To Support Nigeria.. by Joemarvel(m): 11:40am On Dec 06, 2016
Hope adesina won't be probed by Africa because he's Nigerian loaning Nigeria money any how
Re: Recession: African Development Bank Approves $600m Loan To Support Nigeria.. by tuana(m): 1:42pm On Dec 06, 2016
Star economy
Re: Recession: African Development Bank Approves $600m Loan To Support Nigeria.. by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 06, 2016
what are we doing with all these loans? haba!
na wa o
must we be in so much debt? where's the evidence that they're putting all these loans to good use

my naija trip remains suspended till further notice smh
Re: Recession: African Development Bank Approves $600m Loan To Support Nigeria.. by aresa: 3:36pm On Dec 06, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
YES! Like the way he managed N2.8bn when he was the PTF chairman right??

If I must advise you brother, stop disgracing yourself or making yourself an object of mockery here. YUCK!! angry angry

In 1977, the military head of state, Lt. Gen. Olusegun Obasanjo, set up a crude oil sales tribunal to investigate the operations of the Nigerian National Oil Company (NNOC, which metamorphosed into NNPC same year).

The tribunal found out that in three years, NNOC had failed to collect its equity share of oil produced by Shell, Mobil and Gulf.

As a joint venture partner, NNOC was entitled to 182.95 million barrels of oil production. But NNOC did not find buyers for its own share, thereby losing a potential income of $2.8 billion.

But it was instead reported by the media that $2.8 billion was missing.

https://www.thecable.ng/nnpc-asks-buhari-2-8bn-oil-money-truly-missing-petroleum-minister

You are the one disgracing yourself with your bogus, ignorant and baseless assertions.

Educate yourself first before trying to lecture other people with your rubbish.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Insists Obasanjo Is From Anambra And Not Owu / INEC To Conduct Outstanding Bye-elections On February 26 / 16 Killed In Nigerian Cartoons Riots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.