Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,916 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

What To Do When You Can't Get Over Your Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What To Do When You Can't Get Over Your Ex (648 Views)

Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship / Lady Celebrates After Her Ex Can't Get Married To Another Lady Over AS Genotype / 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Do When You Can't Get Over Your Ex by apinexcee(m): 8:36am On Dec 06, 2016
I've honestly loved this guy... I was predicting a "happy ever after"... but my elder sister is married to his brother n I'm in love with d younger brother... Dey say two brothers can't marry two sisters... Ever since we quit d relationship, its been hard to move on...
Re: What To Do When You Can't Get Over Your Ex by Mimido2(f): 8:46am On Dec 06, 2016
y can't two sisters marry from d same family?

is it a taboo?

as for me I don't believe in all dis things o

just be with Hu u love
Re: What To Do When You Can't Get Over Your Ex by ikp120(m): 8:53am On Dec 06, 2016
apinexcee:
I've honestly loved this guy... I was predicting a "happy ever after"... but my elder sister is married to his brother n I'm in love with d younger brother... Dey say two brothers can't marry two sisters... Ever since we quit d relationship, its been hard to move on...

Useless theories everywhere angry
Re: What To Do When You Can't Get Over Your Ex by TheRealestGuy(m): 9:20am On Dec 06, 2016
apinexcee:
Who said two brothers can't marry sisters?

Two of my uncles from same parents are married to twins...

You guys didn't have to break up.

Try to get back together smiley
Re: What To Do When You Can't Get Over Your Ex by Notime5656(m): 9:37am On Dec 06, 2016
It's absolutely untrue. It's never an abomination for two sisters to marry in the same family.
Re: What To Do When You Can't Get Over Your Ex by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 06, 2016
Is this what you were told or is this what you assumed would be the case? Two brothers can marry two sisters.

(1) (Reply)

Help Advice Me, She Hardly Call / Lover Boy Arrested In Lagos After Female Partner Dies During Sex. See Details / Benefit Of $ex To Your Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.