Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,944 members, 7,814,196 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Lady Celebrates After Her Ex Can't Get Married To Another Lady Over AS Genotype - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Celebrates After Her Ex Can't Get Married To Another Lady Over AS Genotype (34730 Views)

Sales Girl Celebrates After Marrying Her Boss, Says He Is A Virgin / My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype / Nigerians Blast Young Lady Over Cucumber (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Celebrates After Her Ex Can't Get Married To Another Lady Over AS Genotype by MediaLife: 8:42am On Nov 14, 2018
A Nigerian lady, Sumayya Hassan, has taken to Twitter to celebrate after he ex-boyfriend who broke up with her and moved on to engage another lady, can no longer marry her because their genotype are both AS.
She wrote: 'My ex-boyfriend left me months ago to marry another girl on 29th December, now they can’t get married because they are both AS...never been happy'

https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/11/nigerian-lady-celebrates-after-her-ex.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Celebrates After Her Ex Can't Get Married To Another Lady Over AS Genotype by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:45am On Nov 14, 2018
The guy that would still get another lady??.... Don't rejoice yet .....Three FTCs in a year.... Lolgrin

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Celebrates After Her Ex Can't Get Married To Another Lady Over AS Genotype by LuciferPreeqson: 8:49am On Nov 14, 2018
So she has been monitoring the dude who has probably forgotten about her in the midst of many pussies.

She obviously still has feelings for him.
Eiyya...

I thought feminists said women handle rejection well? grin

*spits angry

206 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Celebrates After Her Ex Can't Get Married To Another Lady Over AS Genotype by carzola(m): 8:52am On Nov 14, 2018
And you want to use this to blow
On NL right??

lipsrsealed undecided

6 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates After Her Ex Can't Get Married To Another Lady Over AS Genotype by Headlesschicken(m): 9:03am On Nov 14, 2018
undecided and that x how they would keep leaving you.... B!tch @$$...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Celebrates After Her Ex Can't Get Married To Another Lady Over AS Genotype by IamD18: 9:11am On Nov 14, 2018
She's pained and yet to get over the heartbreak.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Celebrates After Her Ex Can't Get Married To Another Lady Over AS Genotype by whytediamond(m): 10:54am On Nov 14, 2018
He left you because of your bad and stinking attitude, now you have confirmed it.

Dude will still get married to another woman and you just lost the opportunity to move forward. No man marries a bitter and unforgiving lady with his clear eyes. Your stock just lost more value.

Sorry. Oya, join this queue, after these beautiful ladies, na ya turn.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Celebrates After Her Ex Can't Get Married To Another Lady Over AS Genotype by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 14, 2018
ode girl monitoring spirits
na this kin type we dey cast and bind for mfm opunu of a somebody

baba god please blind every eyes that dont want to see me prosper

3 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates After Her Ex Can't Get Married To Another Lady Over AS Genotype by GlorifiedTunde(m): 10:54am On Nov 14, 2018
But he'll find another in no time undecided

And he ain't coming back to you cheesy cheesy cheesy

Does she really know she's holding herself back by monitoring this guy?

#thejokeisonyoumadam

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Celebrates After Her Ex Can't Get Married To Another Lady Over AS Genotype by Uglymind: 10:54am On Nov 14, 2018
Na her type b dis

undecided

Use and dump

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Celebrates After Her Ex Can't Get Married To Another Lady Over AS Genotype by Tallesty1(m): 10:55am On Nov 14, 2018
I know the feeling.

One babe don leave me go follow a guy from abroad who promised her marriage.
My brother in Christ took his own share of the spoil, traveled back and stopped calling her.
She waited and waited but no nothing, not even a chat so she quietly slide back into singlehood.

17 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates After Her Ex Can't Get Married To Another Lady Over AS Genotype by IamPatriotic(m): 10:55am On Nov 14, 2018
She will be the loser last, last, because the guy will eventually get a matching partner to marry

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates After Her Ex Can't Get Married To Another Lady Over AS Genotype by seunmohmoh(f): 10:55am On Nov 14, 2018
even if she is happy for them,i am sure she's pained..no be woman she be?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates After Her Ex Can't Get Married To Another Lady Over AS Genotype by NwaAmaikpe: 10:55am On Nov 14, 2018
shocked

The vengeance of a scorned Fulani woman can not be rivalled.
-Usman Dan Fodio.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Celebrates After Her Ex Can't Get Married To Another Lady Over AS Genotype by sweetest25: 10:55am On Nov 14, 2018
Instead of her to pray to God for her own husband, she is busy waiting for her ex to fail. You try gan

2 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates After Her Ex Can't Get Married To Another Lady Over AS Genotype by promzy555(m): 10:56am On Nov 14, 2018
Hmmmmm,

Blame buhari
Re: Lady Celebrates After Her Ex Can't Get Married To Another Lady Over AS Genotype by Tomoyayi(m): 10:56am On Nov 14, 2018
Fish brain

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates After Her Ex Can't Get Married To Another Lady Over AS Genotype by akinszz: 10:56am On Nov 14, 2018
LuciferPreeqson:
So she has been monitoring the dude who has probably forgotten about her in the midst of many pussies.

Eiyya...

*spits angry

4 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates After Her Ex Can't Get Married To Another Lady Over AS Genotype by sevo(m): 10:57am On Nov 14, 2018
Fear woman

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates After Her Ex Can't Get Married To Another Lady Over AS Genotype by coolie1: 10:57am On Nov 14, 2018
the guy go be like

na u start am oh

Re: Lady Celebrates After Her Ex Can't Get Married To Another Lady Over AS Genotype by abdeiz(m): 10:57am On Nov 14, 2018
Karma strikes

2 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates After Her Ex Can't Get Married To Another Lady Over AS Genotype by hot1sauce(m): 10:57am On Nov 14, 2018
sad lonely b*tch
Re: Lady Celebrates After Her Ex Can't Get Married To Another Lady Over AS Genotype by Oreofepeters: 10:58am On Nov 14, 2018
I thought she has moved on what's the fusse about?

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates After Her Ex Can't Get Married To Another Lady Over AS Genotype by MrSplurge(m): 10:59am On Nov 14, 2018
Ok dear
Re: Lady Celebrates After Her Ex Can't Get Married To Another Lady Over AS Genotype by Akbaba3310(m): 10:59am On Nov 14, 2018
How e go match when you don turn to monitoring spirit

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates After Her Ex Can't Get Married To Another Lady Over AS Genotype by destiny00: 10:59am On Nov 14, 2018
chai. celebrating another man' misfortune
Re: Lady Celebrates After Her Ex Can't Get Married To Another Lady Over AS Genotype by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 14, 2018
Very Mumu girl. Them go decide to marry and remain childless just to make you a more miserable loser. Stupid biatch.
Re: Lady Celebrates After Her Ex Can't Get Married To Another Lady Over AS Genotype by Jabioro: 11:00am On Nov 14, 2018
I can see Buhari achievement in her...nothing do you.
Re: Lady Celebrates After Her Ex Can't Get Married To Another Lady Over AS Genotype by marvin905(m): 11:00am On Nov 14, 2018
she still.loves him what a pity

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates After Her Ex Can't Get Married To Another Lady Over AS Genotype by Lilimax(f): 11:01am On Nov 14, 2018
Any man that walks out of your life is not meant for you in the first place.
#fact!

None shall lack her mate so says the Bible (Isaiah 34:16) smiley

2 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates After Her Ex Can't Get Married To Another Lady Over AS Genotype by frozen70(f): 11:02am On Nov 14, 2018
LuciferPreeqson:

Eiyya...

*spits angry

Yes women handles rejection but it's of different type

When a woman tells you she is done with you,

She can handle the break up but when a man tells a woman am done with you that's where the issue is.

Though guys don't say such to ladies but will display the act and we it when on display

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

From Hookup Girl To Waitress - Man Narrates How He Transformed Lady's Life / 7 Things Ladies Mean When They Say, "I Need A God Fearing Man For A Partner" / 8 Things That Will Make Her Beg You For Sex [adults Only]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.