Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,569 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Oba Obateru Akinruntan's Rolls Royce (Photos) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oba Obateru Akinruntan's Rolls Royce (Photos) (55227 Views)

Fredrick Obateru Akinruntan: I Am The Leader Of All Obas In Yorubaland / "I Am The Leader Of Yoruba Monarchs" - Olugbo, Obateru Akinruntan / Ooni Of Ife Arrives Redeemed Camp In His Luxury Rolls Royce. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Obateru Akinruntan's Rolls Royce (Photos) by AreaFada2: 1:29pm On Dec 06, 2016
ilynem:
Forgive my ignorance. But where do they get their money? What Job do they do? Or does government pay them?
The man is oil tycoon. Way before he became Oba Olugbo. And his area has the most oil deposit in SW.

An ancient Kingdom actually. He even claims ownership of Ife through ancient ancestry.

Most modern Obas are not just retired civil servants, retired olopa or army officers of yesteryears. Most have been into successful ventures full-time or on the side.

The stipend they get from the government cannot even buy one of those cars. cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: Oba Obateru Akinruntan's Rolls Royce (Photos) by justuschi50: 1:29pm On Dec 06, 2016
all did traditional ruler with worthy properties can dey give a legal source of there wealth, did prove traditional ruler in Nigeria are involve in corruption
Re: Oba Obateru Akinruntan's Rolls Royce (Photos) by Heterodox(m): 1:30pm On Dec 06, 2016
Nutase:
No be dis man challenge Ooni? No wonder he had dat kind of liver.
Ooni of Ife is too small a King to be compared to Olugbo of Ugbo. Please withdraw your statement.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oba Obateru Akinruntan's Rolls Royce (Photos) by PointZerom: 1:30pm On Dec 06, 2016
ilynem:
Forgive my ignorance. But where do they get their money? What Job do they do? Or does government pay them?

Illegal contracts, political thuggery and land grabbing.

1 Like

Re: Oba Obateru Akinruntan's Rolls Royce (Photos) by oruma19: 1:31pm On Dec 06, 2016
Nellybank:
Wat else does he do for a living outside being a 4th class oba?
he is the richest king in Nigeria. Not from gvt patronage but thru dint of hard work. Google the guy and find out. Aside s that, he is the most senior oba in Nigeria being d direct descendant of oduduwa . Chk that out also.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Obateru Akinruntan's Rolls Royce (Photos) by justuschi50: 1:32pm On Dec 06, 2016
all dis traditional ruler with worthy properties can dey give a legal source of there wealth, dis prove traditional ruler in Nigeria are involve in corruption

1 Like

Re: Oba Obateru Akinruntan's Rolls Royce (Photos) by crestedguy(m): 1:33pm On Dec 06, 2016
Nutase:
No be dis man challenge Ooni? No wonder he had dat kind of liver.
they man is fucking rich,obat petroleum, no be today ooooo money full ground yanwu yanwu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Obateru Akinruntan's Rolls Royce (Photos) by frisky2good(m): 1:33pm On Dec 06, 2016
Someone that became king through violence and court case is trying to rub shoulders with the unanimous choice of his people.

1 Like

Re: Oba Obateru Akinruntan's Rolls Royce (Photos) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 06, 2016
Wait Oo. Is Rolls Royce The Officail Car Of Monarchs In This Country? Emir Of Kano, Oba Of Benin. God Why. Why
Re: Oba Obateru Akinruntan's Rolls Royce (Photos) by epospiky(m): 1:35pm On Dec 06, 2016
oba olugbo. 1! I dey prostrate!
Re: Oba Obateru Akinruntan's Rolls Royce (Photos) by zabadii(m): 1:36pm On Dec 06, 2016
ilynem:
he is the chairman CEO of OBAT OIL. King Obateru

2 Likes

Re: Oba Obateru Akinruntan's Rolls Royce (Photos) by mfm04622: 1:36pm On Dec 06, 2016
ilynem:

The Olugbo is a major shareholder of Obat Oil
Re: Oba Obateru Akinruntan's Rolls Royce (Photos) by mfm04622: 1:38pm On Dec 06, 2016
broseme:
Recession is not really affecting everybody in Nigeria.Somebody are already made.Check out the wonders on wheel of a top South West Oba Olugbo of Ugbo Kingdom, HRH, Oba Obateru Akinruntan.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/see-oba-obateru-luxurious-carsphotos.html

Who told you recession is not affecting The Olugbo? His oil company is in receivership!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oba Obateru Akinruntan's Rolls Royce (Photos) by LUV1: 1:38pm On Dec 06, 2016
Except a man be born again he can see the kingdom of God Jesus is lord praise the lord amen .

1 Like

Re: Oba Obateru Akinruntan's Rolls Royce (Photos) by opmoore(m): 1:38pm On Dec 06, 2016
Akinrutan is The owner of OBAT OILS AND OONI IS INTO REAL ESTATE
ilynem:
Re: Oba Obateru Akinruntan's Rolls Royce (Photos) by Nutase: 1:39pm On Dec 06, 2016
crestedguy:
they man is fucking rich,obat petroleum, no be today ooooo money full ground yanwu yanwu
I never knew he was the famous obat oil
Heterodox:
Ooni of Ife is too small a King to be compared to Olugbo of Ugbo. Please withdraw your statement.
withdrawn with immediate effect.
Re: Oba Obateru Akinruntan's Rolls Royce (Photos) by akanbiaa(m): 1:40pm On Dec 06, 2016
nobodii:
no the poor refused to hustle like the rich thats why they keep getting poor
The wealthy don't really hustle they only take huge risk and master art of timing and getting the best out of opportunities and they create their financial empire they don't let others dictate it to them.The rich likes showing off cos the money is just for a time and can vanish but the wealthy don't show off except you peep into their lives you will discover they are wealthy and real wealth is contentment and being able to provide food, shelter, clothing and transportation. And most importantly maintaining good health.

1 Like

Re: Oba Obateru Akinruntan's Rolls Royce (Photos) by zabadii(m): 1:41pm On Dec 06, 2016
oruma19:
he is the richest king in Nigeria. Not from gvt patronage but thru dint of hard work. Google the guy and find out. Aside s that, he is the most senior oba in Nigeria being d direct descendant of oduduwa . Chk that out also.
ugbo kingdom existed before the coming of. oduduwa. to ife.Ife was one of the territories under his ancestors before moremi betrayed them and ife became an unorganized society for oduduwa to forge his dynasty.
Re: Oba Obateru Akinruntan's Rolls Royce (Photos) by zabadii(m): 1:42pm On Dec 06, 2016
mfm04622:

The Olugbo is a major shareholder of Obat Oil
he owns obat oil

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oba Obateru Akinruntan's Rolls Royce (Photos) by Adolorfaith(m): 1:44pm On Dec 06, 2016
iluvdonjazzy:
recession is not for the rich, is for the civil servant and the unemployed masses

you are right
Re: Oba Obateru Akinruntan's Rolls Royce (Photos) by chccho(m): 1:44pm On Dec 06, 2016
miteolu:
Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi Ojaja II, Ooni of Ife fans to react very soon.

7 December 2016 is a Special day to you Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi Ojaja II, Ooni of Ife.

1 Year Old in Office.
No be this year them crown am ni?
Which one be one year again?
Re: Oba Obateru Akinruntan's Rolls Royce (Photos) by yedidiah(m): 1:46pm On Dec 06, 2016
Our traditional rulers seem to drive the best cars even though they don't go out much

1 Like

Re: Oba Obateru Akinruntan's Rolls Royce (Photos) by abbeyty(m): 1:46pm On Dec 06, 2016
ilynem:

ask queen of England where she gets her money from

1 Like

Re: Oba Obateru Akinruntan's Rolls Royce (Photos) by miteolu(m): 1:47pm On Dec 06, 2016
chccho:

No be this year them crown am ni?
Which one be one year again?

Just like yesterday. Hi, is 2015
Re: Oba Obateru Akinruntan's Rolls Royce (Photos) by omini11(m): 1:48pm On Dec 06, 2016
gbagaun...."somebody are already made"

2 Likes

Re: Oba Obateru Akinruntan's Rolls Royce (Photos) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 06, 2016
m sure he gets his money from the touts that tax danfo buses in his area. how person wey no dey work go dey get this kind ride
Re: Oba Obateru Akinruntan's Rolls Royce (Photos) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 06, 2016
winkmart:

His job is Kinging

CE member sighted
grin grin grin grin
Re: Oba Obateru Akinruntan's Rolls Royce (Photos) by oluxy(m): 1:52pm On Dec 06, 2016
Recession is for d poor na
Re: Oba Obateru Akinruntan's Rolls Royce (Photos) by mogboyelade(f): 1:52pm On Dec 06, 2016
[quote author=ilynem post=51684117]Forgive my ignorance. But where do they get their money? What Job do they do? Or does government pay them?[/quote he was wealthy before becoming a king,he owns obat oil.
Re: Oba Obateru Akinruntan's Rolls Royce (Photos) by fapcrook(m): 1:53pm On Dec 06, 2016
ebioloye1:
He is the owner of OBAT OIL TANK FARM in lagos.
thanx and all Obat filling stations in the country

1 Like

Re: Oba Obateru Akinruntan's Rolls Royce (Photos) by bakynes(m): 1:54pm On Dec 06, 2016
The Richest monarch in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Oba Obateru Akinruntan's Rolls Royce (Photos) by ilynem(m): 1:54pm On Dec 06, 2016
abbeyty:

ask queen of England where she gets her money from
Na wa oh. I cannot ask the one that is with me now, it's queen of England I want to ask? I am just ignorant of their source of income, that's all. A lil clarity will help.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oba Of Benin's Wife, Queen Ewuare Places A Curse On Online Scammer (Pix) / Traditional Marriage List In Anambra / Zainab Ibrahim Sarkin Gobir Adiya Making Waves In United Kingdom. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.