Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,096 members, 7,953,343 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:39 PM

Oba Obateru Akinruntan's Rolls Royce (Photos) - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oba Obateru Akinruntan's Rolls Royce (Photos) (55624 Views)

Fredrick Obateru Akinruntan: I Am The Leader Of All Obas In Yorubaland / "I Am The Leader Of Yoruba Monarchs" - Olugbo, Obateru Akinruntan / Ooni Of Ife Arrives Redeemed Camp In His Luxury Rolls Royce. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Obateru Akinruntan's Rolls Royce (Photos) by afroluxpaint: 1:55pm On Dec 06, 2016
mfm04622:

Who told you recession is not affecting The Olugbo? His oil company is in receivership!
he would soon be declared bankrupt.
most of these Nigerian billionaire takes loan to finance their extravagance life according to former CBN boss, Sanusi.

2 Likes

Re: Oba Obateru Akinruntan's Rolls Royce (Photos) by PaulIdu: 1:55pm On Dec 06, 2016
Nellybank:
Wat else does he do for a living outside being a 4th class oba?

Chairman and Founder of Obat oil and exploration
Re: Oba Obateru Akinruntan's Rolls Royce (Photos) by ilynem(m): 1:55pm On Dec 06, 2016
[quote author=mogboyelade post=51684889][/quote]
Sorry but what of other kings? Or where they all wealthy before they became kings too?
Re: Oba Obateru Akinruntan's Rolls Royce (Photos) by chccho(m): 1:58pm On Dec 06, 2016
prettyboi1989:
m sure he gets his money from the touts that tax danfo buses in his area. how person wey no dey work go dey get this kind ride
Have u heard of obat oil before? If u haven't Google is your friend
Re: Oba Obateru Akinruntan's Rolls Royce (Photos) by chccho(m): 2:00pm On Dec 06, 2016
Nellybank:
He is a first class oba don't make this kind of mistake in public
Re: Oba Obateru Akinruntan's Rolls Royce (Photos) by tuana(m): 2:00pm On Dec 06, 2016
$30.000.000
Re: Oba Obateru Akinruntan's Rolls Royce (Photos) by Bigsteveg(m): 2:01pm On Dec 06, 2016
He's an oil magnate. Used his money to claim the throne which some will argue it's not rightfully his. I don't know. The only thing I know is that he's 'made' before becoming king.
winkmart Take note

Nellybank:

2 Likes

Re: Oba Obateru Akinruntan's Rolls Royce (Photos) by wildchild1: 2:01pm On Dec 06, 2016
When you are big, you are big

Check my signature
Re: Oba Obateru Akinruntan's Rolls Royce (Photos) by eezeribe(m): 2:02pm On Dec 06, 2016
iluvdonjazzy:
recession is not for the rich, is for the civil servant and the unemployed masses

You are 100% correct... It's for those on the left Quadrant(The E and S)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Obateru Akinruntan's Rolls Royce (Photos) by miqos02(m): 2:03pm On Dec 06, 2016
ilynem:
Forgive my ignorance. But where do they get their money? What Job do they do? Or does government pay them?
obateru is the founder and president of OBAT OIL AND GAS
Re: Oba Obateru Akinruntan's Rolls Royce (Photos) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 06, 2016
This guy is super rich,jst check his Wikipedia page.
Re: Oba Obateru Akinruntan's Rolls Royce (Photos) by Yinkagbo(m): 2:04pm On Dec 06, 2016
ilynem:
Forgive my ignorance. But where do they get their money? What Job do they do? Or does government pay them?

If u don't know,he is the owner of obat oil,very rich man,infact as at today he is the richest king in nigeria

1 Like

Re: Oba Obateru Akinruntan's Rolls Royce (Photos) by farihafaheemah(m): 2:09pm On Dec 06, 2016
ilynem:
Ooni is into real estate while obateru is into oil and gas. Obat oil cEO
Re: Oba Obateru Akinruntan's Rolls Royce (Photos) by brojoshua: 2:09pm On Dec 06, 2016
A hopeless and perverse generation. Those people or kings whose lives have meaning before God are those who fear God, do righteousness, justice and truth and also show mercy. Never those who worship idols, have gold and cars.
So when will this generation get wisdom or will they remain foolish forever?

1 Like

Re: Oba Obateru Akinruntan's Rolls Royce (Photos) by samco19: 2:12pm On Dec 06, 2016
brojoshua:
A hopeless and perverse generation. Those people or kings whose lives have meaning before God are those who fear God, do righteousness, justice and truth and also show mercy. Never those who worship idols, have gold and cars.
So when will this generation get wisdom or will they remain foolish forever?
#hiss
Re: Oba Obateru Akinruntan's Rolls Royce (Photos) by anigbajumo(m): 2:20pm On Dec 06, 2016
Yinkagbo:

If u don't know,he is the owner of obat oil,very rich man,infact as at today he is the richest king in nigeria

And the second in Africa, the man is fuvking rich.
Re: Oba Obateru Akinruntan's Rolls Royce (Photos) by hoebamaa(m): 2:22pm On Dec 06, 2016
broseme:
Recession is not really affecting everybody in Nigeria.Somebody are already made.Check out the wonders on wheel of a top South West Oba Olugbo of Ugbo Kingdom, HRH, Oba Obateru Akinruntan.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/see-oba-obateru-luxurious-carsphotos.html
The wealthiest king in Nigeria, second in African.
Re: Oba Obateru Akinruntan's Rolls Royce (Photos) by Bhol28: 2:28pm On Dec 06, 2016
ilynem:
The fact is that poor men cant become traditional ruler in Nigeria.No matter how entitled to the throne a man is he must also be loaded.Most of today's traditional rulers are top businessmen.

1 Like

Re: Oba Obateru Akinruntan's Rolls Royce (Photos) by histemple: 2:31pm On Dec 06, 2016
ilynem:

Yes, the government pays them.
Re: Oba Obateru Akinruntan's Rolls Royce (Photos) by wadetaw202: 2:34pm On Dec 06, 2016
ilynem:

Have you ever heard of obat petroleum? He is the owner
Re: Oba Obateru Akinruntan's Rolls Royce (Photos) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 06, 2016
Nellybank:
You can do well for yourself by using google to search for Obat Oil and Petroleum!!
Re: Oba Obateru Akinruntan's Rolls Royce (Photos) by Olumaeme: 2:36pm On Dec 06, 2016
Most of those Obas and politicians Conives to loot our treasury. Some of them are former looters....

1 Like

Re: Oba Obateru Akinruntan's Rolls Royce (Photos) by Niyi25(m): 2:40pm On Dec 06, 2016
seriously im frm his kingdom in ilaje local government in Ondo state. this same kingdom has no light for 8yrs now nd no drinkable water. oil producing area for that matter. I'm nt disrespecting a kabiyesi tho, buh who hm epp..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Obateru Akinruntan's Rolls Royce (Photos) by youngmexxy: 2:49pm On Dec 06, 2016
peterovanski:

i think the goverment pay them monthly

how come non of them have never complained of non payment of salary
Re: Oba Obateru Akinruntan's Rolls Royce (Photos) by Maydfourth: 2:51pm On Dec 06, 2016
Please tell him to go and pay his debt to Skye Bank...He should stop comparing himself to Oonii ...
Re: Oba Obateru Akinruntan's Rolls Royce (Photos) by godoluwa(m): 3:00pm On Dec 06, 2016
Hardaysheenar:
hhmmm.... sorry to say this... don't wanna be rude to kabiyesi... But I hope his people are not suffering?... hope he help them develop the town more than he met it...
he do assist his community
Re: Oba Obateru Akinruntan's Rolls Royce (Photos) by femolii: 3:04pm On Dec 06, 2016
pls oba try develop your town
Re: Oba Obateru Akinruntan's Rolls Royce (Photos) by Royals1st: 3:12pm On Dec 06, 2016
ilynem:

If you wanna know more about the king just type obat oil for Google u will know he was rich b4 he was a king
Re: Oba Obateru Akinruntan's Rolls Royce (Photos) by engreo(m): 3:13pm On Dec 06, 2016
ilynem:
he is the owner of obat oil and gas and is the richest king in nigeria. Go and google it
Re: Oba Obateru Akinruntan's Rolls Royce (Photos) by maasoap(m): 3:18pm On Dec 06, 2016
nobodii:
no the poor refused to hustle like the rich thats why they keep getting poor
Nice try though, it is not as simple as that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Alaafin Of Oyo Wears Historic Crown Made Centuries Ago For The First Time.Photos / The Rolls Royce Ooni Ogunwusi Visited Ekiti With (Photos) / Ooni Of Ife's Wife Stepped On "Osùn", Not Blood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.