Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Oba Obateru Akinruntan's Rolls Royce (Photos) - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oba Obateru Akinruntan's Rolls Royce (Photos) (55236 Views)

Fredrick Obateru Akinruntan: I Am The Leader Of All Obas In Yorubaland / "I Am The Leader Of Yoruba Monarchs" - Olugbo, Obateru Akinruntan / Ooni Of Ife Arrives Redeemed Camp In His Luxury Rolls Royce. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Obateru Akinruntan's Rolls Royce (Photos) by Waiter44: 10:29pm On Dec 06, 2016
[/code]oluigbo or oluodan , who knw u is better keep ur stupid n dety muth , ofé fi Ooni of ifè gbayi abi, tongue yèèyèè oba lásàñ làsàn [code]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oba Obateru Akinruntan's Rolls Royce (Photos) by matrixme(m): 10:29pm On Dec 06, 2016
Maybe the two kings are really fighting the battle of whose rolls Royce is the biggest and they are just using moremi tradeoff as a pawn. LOL, they should both grow up.
Re: Oba Obateru Akinruntan's Rolls Royce (Photos) by Dsegsam(m): 11:27pm On Dec 06, 2016
Has a son in house of assembly in ondo State
#Abafoundation

1 Like

Re: Oba Obateru Akinruntan's Rolls Royce (Photos) by KingSango(m): 12:57am On Dec 07, 2016
iluvpomo:
[size=7pt][/size]Question: Has Dino Melaye been in public service all his working life?
I am trying to ascertain how he acquired his wealth?

Not everyone that gets rich is a crook.
Re: Oba Obateru Akinruntan's Rolls Royce (Photos) by iluvpomo(m): 2:10am On Dec 07, 2016
KingSango:
Not everyone that gets rich is a crook.
Can you please answer the question directly?
How did Dino Melaye gain this wealth as a public officer?
Re: Oba Obateru Akinruntan's Rolls Royce (Photos) by KingSango(m): 2:21am On Dec 07, 2016
iluvpomo:
Can you please answer the question directly?
How did Dino Melaye gain this wealth as a public officer?

Oil investments, his position within the government granted him privileged access, from what I gather. Also family wealth.
Re: Oba Obateru Akinruntan's Rolls Royce (Photos) by sapele914(m): 3:06am On Dec 07, 2016
Nutase:
No be dis man challenge Ooni? No wonder he had dat kind of liver.
I believe you meant to say the Ooni is the one challenging him. Oba has always stood his ground even against the late Sijuwade.
Re: Oba Obateru Akinruntan's Rolls Royce (Photos) by AKYEMITE(m): 6:07am On Dec 07, 2016
sapele914:
I believe you meant to say the Ooni is the one challenging him. Oba has always stood his ground even against the late Sijuwade.

you small boy shd stop spreading nonsense, oba Sijuwade single handedly made him a king, he is ife palace boy before he became king. I am sorry for his recent arrogance to ife throne, the river that forget its source is ready to dry off. that will be the case of the man who is ready to run tan patapata according to his name. mark my words
Re: Oba Obateru Akinruntan's Rolls Royce (Photos) by iluvpomo(m): 7:07am On Dec 07, 2016
KingSango:
Oil investments, his position within the government granted him privileged access, ....
That is also known as abuse of political power for personal financial gain. Elsewhere in the developed world it is illegal and unethical. Sadly in Nigeria, it is encouraged and even celebrated by some cretinous voters/supporters undecided

KingSango:
..Also family wealth.
He did not even have 1 kobo to his name. His situation was known in ABU.
Re: Oba Obateru Akinruntan's Rolls Royce (Photos) by odasdavid(m): 7:09am On Dec 07, 2016
ilynem: Forgive my ignorance. But where do they get their money? What Job do they do? Or does government pay them?

OBAT OIL DEPOT iS the largest oil depot in Africa
Re: Oba Obateru Akinruntan's Rolls Royce (Photos) by marcusaurelio(m): 7:57am On Dec 07, 2016
ilynem:
Forgive my ignorance. But where do they get their money? What Job do they do? Or does government pay them?
he's the famous oil mogul obat oil..He owns the largest personal oil bloc in West Africa
Re: Oba Obateru Akinruntan's Rolls Royce (Photos) by Olu317(m): 4:52pm On Dec 07, 2016
Nellybank:
Wat else does he do for a living outside being a 4th class oba?
...Little do you know that OLUGBO, Oba Akinruntun is the Richest individual king in Nigeria without Federal government patronage. And he is a First Class Oba. He is the Owner of OBAT OIL, amongst other companies he own but the name is familiar to a lot of people in Nigeria and beyond.
Re: Oba Obateru Akinruntan's Rolls Royce (Photos) by KingSango(m): 5:44pm On Dec 07, 2016
iluvpomo:
That is also known as abuse of political power for personal financial gain. Elsewhere in the developed world it is illegal and unethical. Sadly in Nigeria, it is encouraged and even celebrated by some cretinous voters/supporters undecided

He did not even have 1 kobo to his name. His situation was known in ABU.

Let me tell you that using political power for personal gain is done everywhere in the world. Sure they make laws making it illegal and unethical but they don't prosecute for it. Lobbyists for major corporations and banks in the U.S give hundreds of millions to politicians, who turn around once elected, vote in favor of any proposal the corporations and banks want made law. The military is the biggest racket in the U.S because they give private contracts to their buddies and friends and they charge the government $500.00 for a hammer and $50.00 for screws. I kid you not.

So Nigeria is corrupt but its not the only corrupt nation and its not the worst. Nigeria is no where near being the most corrupt. Besides you guys don't deal with racism on a direct basis daily like we do here in the U.S. So you can always get a government job and join the corruption, if you like. Lol.
Re: Oba Obateru Akinruntan's Rolls Royce (Photos) by iluvpomo(m): 11:24pm On Dec 08, 2016
KingSango:

Let me tell you that using political power for personal gain is done everywhere in the world. Sure they make laws making it illegal and unethical but they don't prosecute for it. Lobbyists for major corporations and banks in the U.S give hundreds of millions to politicians, who turn around once elected, vote in favor of any proposal the corporations and banks want made law. The military is the biggest racket in the U.S because they give private contracts to their buddies and friends and they charge the government $500.00 for a hammer and $50.00 for screws. I kid you not.

So Nigeria is corrupt but its not the only corrupt nation and its not the worst. Nigeria is no where near being the most corrupt. Besides you guys don't deal with racism on a direct basis daily like we do here in the U.S. So you can always get a government job and join the corruption, if you like. Lol.

Nigeria is among the most corrupt countries in the world. You could look it up here.

Racism in the US is overblown. Some African Americans are lazy AF and always like to cry about marginalization etc. Why do Nigerians have no problems at all securing fantastic jobs in the US? With all the equal opportunity provisions they have set up, there are countless opportunities for aspiring people. See how great many immigrant communities are doing there.

As a politician in the US you make your money legally or else you get exposed. There is relative transparency in their system. Campaign funds are not used for personal gain. In Nigeria politicians steal like there is no tomorrow. I am against corruption and so cannot join a government parastatal with the intention of stealing.

1 Like

Re: Oba Obateru Akinruntan's Rolls Royce (Photos) by KingSango(m): 8:18pm On Dec 09, 2016
iluvpomo:

Nigeria is among the most corrupt countries in the world. You could look it up here.

Racism in the US is overblown. Some African Americans are lazy AF and always like to cry about marginalization etc. Why do Nigerians have no problems at all securing fantastic jobs in the US? With all the equal opportunity provisions they have set up, there are countless opportunities for aspiring people. See how great many immigrant communities are doing there.

As a politician in the US you make your money legally or else you get exposed. There is relative transparency in their system. Campaign funds are not used for personal gain. In Nigeria politicians steal like there is no tomorrow. I am against corruption and so cannot join a government parastatal with the intention of stealing.

You know nothing of the U.S and the White Supremacists who run it. Africans have no idea the horrors that African Americans were sold into the hands of demons. We live in actual Babylon, with actual human sacrifices are occurring, sodomy is now legal, millions of us are jailed and locked for nothing more than simple Marijuana charges, our communities are targeted by all levels of law enforcement and military, flooded with guns and drugs, lack of jobs and businesses. Sure, African Americans, some of them, are lazy, but there are lazy people everywhere. African Americans were beat, raped, and tortured into giving up on economic advancement. Did you know that from the 1872 up to 1962 a Blackman was lynched every two and half days? Sometimes entire families were lynched. And who were they lynching businessmen? 90% of the Blackmen lynched were businessmen, those struggling to take care of themselves and families through respectable enterprise. Count back 90 years the possible number of Blacks lynched and its in the tens of thousands, that's not counting the undocumented lynchings. Over a 100 Black freedom towns were burnt to the ground by racist Whites, while the U.S government did absolutely nothing, but secretly administrated the attacks and government officials partook in the vicious oppression. Our ancestors lived in fear of the White government and its secret social order that spied on our communities and still does. Any sort of major call for community responsibility and improvement is seen as an uprising and is meet with full force of the F.B.I and the C.I.A. Secretly, of course.

Sure African immigrants come here and fair well, extremely. But anybody moving from one place to another place totally different will fair better than those from that place because its a transformation for them. Those who come here are always looking for opportunities and they find them without any aggression. What do I mean by aggression? These Africans, who are small in number, aren't considered a threat to the social order of America. So they are given job preference in hiring because the Whites feel comfortable knowing these aren't Negroes. Negroes are African Americans, captives of war, who the racist Whites view as trash, and descendant of slaves. The Africans coming here have a nationality, a tribe, a culture, a language, sometimes speaking several languages, they are viewed as cultivated and decent people seeking to get ahead by working hard. It works out for the White Supremacists because they are brain draining poor Africa by taking away the best and most educated. They do the same thing to us as well, when the White Supremacists, set up these college cults, draining us all our best and educated and making them work for their social order now, against the rest of us though.

You have no idea how corrupt America is my brother. America is the most wicked nation on this planet. Check out my blog and you will see how: https://theriseofsodom..com/2016/04/devil-worship-witchcraft-and-sodomy.html

1 Like

Re: Oba Obateru Akinruntan's Rolls Royce (Photos) by iluvpomo(m): 12:36am On Dec 10, 2016
KingSango:

You know nothing of the U.S and the White Supremacists who run it. Africans have no idea the horrors that African Americans were sold into the hands of demons. We live in actual Babylon, with actual human sacrifices are occurring, sodomy is now legal, millions of us are jailed and locked for nothing more than simple Marijuana charges, our communities are targeted by all levels of law enforcement and military, flooded with guns and drugs, lack of jobs and businesses. Sure, African Americans, some of them, are lazy, but there are lazy people everywhere. African Americans were beat, raped, and tortured into giving up on economic advancement. Did you know that from the 1872 up to 1962 a Blackman was lynched every two and half days? Sometimes entire families were lynched. And who were they lynching businessmen? 90% of the Blackmen lynched were businessmen, those struggling to take care of themselves and families through respectable enterprise. Count back 90 years the possible number of Blacks lynched and its in the tens of thousands, that's not counting the undocumented lynchings. Over a 100 Black freedom towns were burnt to the ground by racist Whites, while the U.S government did absolutely nothing, but secretly administrated the attacks and government officials partook in the vicious oppression. Our ancestors lived in fear of the White government and its secret social order that spied on our communities and still does. Any sort of major call for community responsibility and improvement is seen as an uprising and is meet with full force of the F.B.I and the C.I.A. Secretly, of course.

Sure African immigrants come here and fair well, extremely. But anybody moving from one place to another place totally different will fair better than those from that place because its a transformation for them. Those who come here are always looking for opportunities and they find them without any aggression. What do I mean by aggression? These Africans, who are small in number, aren't considered a threat to the social order of America. So they are given job preference in hiring because the Whites feel comfortable knowing these aren't Negroes. Negroes are African Americans, captives of war, who the racist Whites view as trash, and descendant of slaves. The Africans coming here have a nationality, a tribe, a culture, a language, sometimes speaking several languages, they are viewed as cultivated and decent people seeking to get ahead by working hard. It works out for the White Supremacists because they are brain draining poor Africa by taking away the best and most educated. They do the same thing to us as well, when the White Supremacists, set up these college cults, draining us all our best and educated and making them work for their social order now, against the rest of us though.

You have no idea how corrupt America is my brother. America is the most wicked nation on this planet. Check out my blog and you will see how: https://theriseofsodom..com/2016/04/devil-worship-witchcraft-and-sodomy.html

You castigate America yet continue to live there, what a f'king irony. You fool no one G. If America is that bad, you ship your behind back to Nigeria grin grin
I'm sorry but I need something more substantial than a personal blog, afterall everyone and anyone can write a blog. We know a lot about America. We have the detailed news, we have friends, family, business associates etc living there. Just because you are frustrated there does not mean everyone else is wink
Re: Oba Obateru Akinruntan's Rolls Royce (Photos) by KingSango(m): 4:23pm On Dec 10, 2016
iluvpomo:

You castigate America yet continue to live there, what a f'king irony. You fool no one G. If America is that bad, you ship your behind back to Nigeria grin grin
I'm sorry but I need something more substantial than a personal blog, afterall everyone and anyone can write a blog. We know a lot about America. We have the detailed news, we have friends, family, business associates etc living there. Just because you are frustrated there does not mean everyone else is wink

And just because you're frustrated in Nigeria doesn't mean everyone else is a statement of a coward.

Its every African world responsible to liberate the African world and make this planet a better place. But instead of improving the richest land on Earth, you criticize your own people as the most corrupt, more than likely you're a Christian or Muslim. Don't even have the guts to restore to your original state of traditions. More than likely a Freemason or inside of a cult. Corruption in the African world happens too! Its a lot of work to be done and some don't want to take up the responsibility just escape life and keep safe by praising your mortal enemy.

I'm not impressed with you. Buzz off.

Ase.
Re: Oba Obateru Akinruntan's Rolls Royce (Photos) by iluvpomo(m): 5:50pm On Dec 10, 2016
KingSango:

And just because you're frustrated in Nigeria doesn't mean everyone else is a statement of a coward.

Its every African world responsible to liberate the African world and make this planet a better place. But instead of improving the richest land on Earth, you criticize your own people as the most corrupt, more than likely you're a Christian or Muslim. Don't even have the guts to restore to your original state of traditions. More than likely a Freemason or inside of a cult. Corruption in the African world happens too! Its a lot of work to be done and some don't want to take up the responsibility just escape life and keep safe by praising your mortal enemy.

I'm not impressed with you. Buzz off.

Ase.
Ha ha - you are living on food stamps in America which is why you are dreaming of "chopping money" and condoning it. Hey broke and frustrated man, just face facts, you are a failure in America. Just do the right thing and ship your dejected behind back to Naija because you are a waste of visa grin grin
Re: Oba Obateru Akinruntan's Rolls Royce (Photos) by KingSango(m): 10:33pm On Dec 10, 2016
iluvpomo:

Ha ha - you are living on food stamps in America which is why you are dreaming of "chopping money" and condoning it. Hey broke and frustrated man, just face facts, you are a failure in America. Just do the right thing and ship your dejected behind back to Naija because you are a waste of visa grin grin

Dear Mr. Puppet, how come you not show your face? And I've never been to Nigeria to be shipped back.

And I don't receive any foodstamps.

1 Share

Re: Oba Obateru Akinruntan's Rolls Royce (Photos) by iluvpomo(m): 12:06am On Dec 11, 2016
KingSango:

Dear Mr. Puppet, how come you not show your face? And I've never been to Nigeria to be shipped back.

Show face? You think this is facebook?? It is no wonder you subsist on welfare in America. You are a f'king disgrace to Nigerians. Please, when they ask you in America where you are from, do not mention Nigeria. We cannot be disgraced by your example as a failure. Just tell them the truth- you are a mugû african American that relies on section 8 cheesy
Re: Oba Obateru Akinruntan's Rolls Royce (Photos) by iluvpomo(m): 12:17am On Dec 11, 2016
KingSango:

You posted some garbage data as usual.
These are the statistics on welfare demographics in America
Number of blacks on welfare : 29 million
Number of whites on welfare : 11 million
Source: http://www.statisticbrain.com/welfare-statistics/
We know your type in America.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oba Of Benin's Wife, Queen Ewuare Places A Curse On Online Scammer (Pix) / Traditional Marriage List In Anambra / Zainab Ibrahim Sarkin Gobir Adiya Making Waves In United Kingdom. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.