Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,400 members, 7,826,555 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

New Crazy/foolish Things Guys Do Nowadays Because Of Ladies Will Wow You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / New Crazy/foolish Things Guys Do Nowadays Because Of Ladies Will Wow You (1040 Views)

Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love / Stupid Things Guys Do For Sex / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Crazy/foolish Things Guys Do Nowadays Because Of Ladies Will Wow You by wins18(m): 9:00am On Dec 06, 2016
grin
lets go, no time to waste....

1.wearing same cloth for a lifetime because His crush said she likes it

2.looking at a woman's backside as if they asign u to look after the nyash

3.helping a girl get a job whereas you are jobless and broke like kilode

4.shouting at your mum or dad because of a girl that will certainly dump ur sorry ass later

5.Turning to rambo overnight trying to protect a girl that will certainly stab your heart and run away someday

6.bashing fellow guy to impress a babe

7.eating in a stylish way because you saw ur crush staring at you, and you end up eating little to impress her, my brother hunger never hammer you wella

which one are you guilty of? and dont forget to add urs below
Re: New Crazy/foolish Things Guys Do Nowadays Because Of Ladies Will Wow You by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 06, 2016
6)

I so much dislike it.
Too childish.
Y wl a guy bash his fellow guy..just to impress a pu**y ?
It's really annoying for Fvck sake.
If you ve nothing to say to her,why don't u shut the eff up rather than making jest of ur fellow nigger, to please her. angry

#YOLO
Re: New Crazy/foolish Things Guys Do Nowadays Because Of Ladies Will Wow You by mofeoluwadassah: 9:13am On Dec 06, 2016
grin grin cheesy
Re: New Crazy/foolish Things Guys Do Nowadays Because Of Ladies Will Wow You by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 06, 2016
Number 1: If you do this there is no hope for you

Number 4: Your ass was not disciplined enough growing up.

Number 7: If you use the word stylish to describe not chewing with your mouth closed, not eating loudly and not talking with a mouth full of food and using a knife and fork the right way then yes he has been upgraded there is hope for him.

1 Like

Re: New Crazy/foolish Things Guys Do Nowadays Because Of Ladies Will Wow You by wins18(m): 12:14pm On Dec 06, 2016
brother seun, come and air your view grin
Re: New Crazy/foolish Things Guys Do Nowadays Because Of Ladies Will Wow You by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 06, 2016
hmm so true angry
Re: New Crazy/foolish Things Guys Do Nowadays Because Of Ladies Will Wow You by firstking01(m): 3:05pm On Dec 06, 2016
That no 2, God will help me sha.
Re: New Crazy/foolish Things Guys Do Nowadays Because Of Ladies Will Wow You by vchykp(m): 3:41pm On Dec 06, 2016
Sending bae 400naira mtn while you are owing mtn 750.. grin grin grin
Re: New Crazy/foolish Things Guys Do Nowadays Because Of Ladies Will Wow You by Splinz(m): 4:15pm On Dec 06, 2016
These are no new shits... been on for time immemorial.
Re: New Crazy/foolish Things Guys Do Nowadays Because Of Ladies Will Wow You by BabaRamota1980: 6:18pm On Dec 06, 2016
Splinz:
These are no new shits... been on for time immemorial.

ah ah, thank you jare! cool

i was expecting when he say nowadays he will list things like

1 - in the kitchen washing dishes because bae just had her nail done.

2 - washing bae underwear to show love or whatever friggin reason

3 - bae dont want to miss her favorite tv series and ask me to vacuum floor.

4 - girls love my swag the way i wear my pant low

...you know, things that make you wanna bang a nyggah head into wall. undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Shocking! See The Moment A Girl Is Pushed Off A Rock By Her Boyfriend / She Loved me and Didn't notice And Asked This / A Simple Exercise To Aid Strong Erection & Stop Quick Ejaculation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.