Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen - Religion (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen (244947 Views)

Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:49am On Jan 19, 2017
Today is judgment day, and tomorrow the Sun of righteousness will arise with healing in his wings
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Boss13: 7:01am On Jan 19, 2017
Martinez19:
I hope everyone on this topic will witness what religion does to the mind. Mr presido has been a scape goat of his delusion.

What's funny with his thread is how his date keeps moving from on or before 20th January, 2017 to 20th January on the spot. If Jesus was going to come, I don't think it would be on 20th January on the spot because it contradicts the thief in the night story and nobody knowing the dates of his coming in the Bible.

The guy is just a charlatan like others before him who are responsible for twisting bible scriptures to fit into their scheme.

2 Likes

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by jonbellion(m): 7:07am On Jan 19, 2017
Boss13:

What's funny with his thread is how his date keeps moving from on or before 20th January, 2017 to 20th January on the spot. If Jesus was going to come, I don't think it would be on 20th January on the spot because it contradicts the thief in the night story and nobody knowing the dates of his coming in the Bible.

The guy is just a charlatan like others before him who are responsible for twisting bible scriptures to fit into their scheme.
brooo
In matter tire person oo
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Ranchhoddas: 7:31am On Jan 19, 2017
You all shouldn't worry. Jesus is preparing for His journey to Earth. They are carrying out final checks on His space chariot craft.

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:43am On Jan 19, 2017
Today is da day Amen
Da day of the LORD Amen

Today is da day Amen
Da day of the LORD Amen

grin grin grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:31am On Jan 19, 2017
Time up!!! grin grin as the light goes dim, and out, forever!!! grin grin

https://www.rt.com/viral/374119-biden-davos-lights-off/

It may have just been coincidence, or perhaps something more symbolic, but whatever it was, Joe Biden saw the lights go out on him as he mentioned US “leadership” during his last major speech as vice president, in Davos, Switzerland.

"We are going to retain our position of leadership," Biden was telling the audience at the World Economic Forum in Davos, when the lights on stage began to dim.

Rendered a dark silhouette, and seemingly unimpressed, the outgoing vice president carried on talking about the West's ideas and visions of the world. "If we don't fight for our values, no one else will," he said from the darkness.

What values? The one Lavrov described as:

“If we talk about the Western, European values that we are all constantly reminded of as exemplary, they are not the values that were professed by the ancestors of modern-day Europeans, they are something new, modernized.”

“I would describe them as post-Christian values [that] are fundamentally at odds with the values of our country, which we want to keep and pass on,”
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:32am On Jan 19, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
You all shouldn't worry. Jesus is preparing for His journey to Earth. They are carrying out final checks on His space chariot craft.

Watch the heavens closely my friend, do not miss anything grin, you will see his sign shortly cheesy grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:14am On Jan 19, 2017
Martinez19:
I hope everyone on this topic will witness what religion does to the mind. Mr presido has been a scape goat of his delusion.

grin grin grin

This prophecy is airtight grin, keep your eyes on heaven, you will soon see the sign of the Son of God cheesy wink
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Martinez19(m): 10:36am On Jan 19, 2017
Boss13:

let's wait and see. I am sure that doubt and despair is entering his mind little by little but being a mental slave to this delusion, he will be shrugging them off. grin this is why people fail exams. Simple scripture, they can't understand. Jesus said no one knows the time of his coming not even Jesus himself. undecided

Oga presido, I can smell the failure of thy prophecy. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:44am On Jan 19, 2017
Sultan of Sokoto rejects Gender Equality;
Iron and Clay did not cleave

http://europe.newsweek.com/sultan-sokoto-rejects-nigerias-gender-equality-bill-536951?rm=eu

Sultan of Sokoto Rejects Nigeria's Gender Equality Bill
Mohamed Sa'ad Abubakar said he will not accept any move to change what Allah has permitted.

The Sultan of Sokoto, Nigeria's most senior Muslim cleric, has opposed a gender equality bill seeking to ensure men and women have the same inheritance rights.

Despite the majority of the country’s Christian body welcoming the proposal, Mohamed Sa'ad Abubakar said it would be against Allah’s teachings, the BBC reported. In Nigeria, Christians comprise between 50 and 67 percent of the population.
According to Abubakar, the bill is unacceptable to Muslims because it is against Islamic teachings.

“Our religion is our total way of life; therefore, we will not accept any move to change what Allah permitted us to do,” he said at a ceremony in Zamfara, according to the BBC.

How can you merge gender equality with Islam?

They tried to mingle themselves with the seed of men...

Daniel 2:43
And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:45am On Jan 19, 2017
Martinez19:
let's wait and see. I am sure that doubt and despair is entering his mind little by little but being a mental slave to this delusion, he will be shrugging them off. grin this is why people fail exams. Simple scripture, they can't understand. Jesus said no one knows the time of his coming not even Jesus himself. undecided

Oga presido, I can smell the failure of thy prophecy. cheesy

grin grin grin

Watch the heavens closely, he will be coming in the clouds of heaven grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Ranchhoddas: 10:55am On Jan 19, 2017
MrPresident1:

Watch the heavens closely my friend, do not miss anything grin, you will see his sign shortly cheesy grin
We are watching. 25 hours more.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:58am On Jan 19, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
We are watching. 25 hours more.

Wasere Paddi mi cheesy cheesy cheesy

Watch well, watch the heavens carefully, do not miss anything, gaze at the heavens intently grin, you will soon see his sign in the heavens grin grin grin

Tick tock tick tock...

Watch the heavens wink

Mark 13:37
And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.

Luke 12:37
Blessed are those servants, whom the lord when he cometh shall find watching: verily I say unto you, that he shall gird himself, and make them to sit down to meat, and will come forth and serve them.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:09am On Jan 19, 2017
We have arrived at the day, it is now only a matter of hours, within the next 25 hours, Jesus will come, and Christ will be revealed. We have only hours now separating us from GLORY...Hold on tight, be watchful and stedfast, the scoffers and scorners are in for a very big surprise.

Brethren, hold on tight, watch carefully, patiently and expectantly wink

Mathew 24:42-44
42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.
43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.
44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by oteneaaron(m): 4:20pm On Jan 19, 2017
MrPresident1:
We have arrived at the day, it is now only a matter of hours, within the next 25 hours, Jesus will come, and Christ will be revealed. We have only hours now separating us from GLORY...Hold on tight, be watchful and stedfast, the scoffers and scorners are in for a very big surprise.

Brethren, hold on tight, watch carefully, patiently and expectantly wink

Mathew 24:42-44
42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.
43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.
44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.

Hey Man.

So you are saying with wha CONCRETE proof that the world is ending tomorrow?

I thought the Bible says that, -"no one knows the day nor time, .....and not even the son of Man ( yeezus)..."... lipsrsealed

So how comes, you eventually arrived at the 20th of January 2017??

Go back to your drawing baord and do more research bro, the world isn't ending tomorrow, in fact not anytime soon. Lots of stuff have got to happen yet.

Read the bible, not from one angle, because there are always a-thousand-and-one explanations. smiley

Just prepare yourself for NL trolls tomorrow, because it's going to be one helluva mocking session on you..... undecided tongue
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by TheEminentLaity: 4:39pm On Jan 19, 2017
Lunatics everywhere. Hope the OP has sold all his belongings and resigned from his job (obviously doesn't have any). Mstcheew.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Boss13: 4:45pm On Jan 19, 2017
MrPresident1:

grin grin grin

Watch the heavens closely, he will be coming in the clouds of heaven grin

Heaven is not in the clouds. After the clouds, there is ozone layer and then space. Remember, man have gone to the moon and back.

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 5:04pm On Jan 19, 2017
Boss13:

Heaven is not in the clouds. After the clouds, there is ozone layer and then space. Remember, man have gone to the moon and back.

Very interesting grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 5:04pm On Jan 19, 2017
oteneaaron:

Hey Man.

So you are saying with wha CONCRETE proof that the world is ending tomorrow?

I thought the Bible says that, -"no one knows the day nor time, .....and not even the son of Man ( yeezus)..."... lipsrsealed

So how comes, you eventually arrived at the 20th of January 2017??

Go back to your drawing baord and do more research bro, the world isn't ending tomorrow, in fact not anytime soon. Lots of stuff have got to happen yet.

Read the bible, not from one angle, because there are always a-thousand-and-one explanations. smiley

Just prepare yourself for NL trolls tomorrow, because it's going to be one helluva mocking session on you..... undecided tongue

grin grin grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 5:05pm On Jan 19, 2017
TheEminentLaity:
Lunatics everywhere. Hope the OP has sold all his belongings and resigned from his job (obviously doesn't have any). Mstcheew.

My brother na you be lunatic grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 5:16pm On Jan 19, 2017
1. Signs in the sun in the moon and in the stars
Confirmed
2. Distress of Nations
Confirmed
3. Falling Away
Confirmed
4. Son of Perdition
Revealed and confirmed
5. Iron
Identified and confirmed
6. Clay Which is the seed of men
Identified and confirmed
7. Mixing of Iron and Clay
Confirmed
8. Failure to cleave
Confirmed

Daniel 2:34
34 Thou sawest till that a stone was cut out without hands, which smote the image upon his feet that were of iron and clay, and brake them to pieces.

Daniel 2:44
44 And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

The days of trying to mix Iron and Clay ends tomorrow 20th of January 2017. Irreconcilable enmity has been declared by both sides.

This prophecy is airtight, it will not fail.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Rilwayne001: 6:27pm On Jan 19, 2017
MrPresident1:
1. Signs in the sun in the moon and in the stars
Confirmed
2. Distress of Nations
Confirmed
3. Falling Away
Confirmed
4. Son of Perdition
Revealed and confirmed
5. Iron
Identified and confirmed
6. Clay Which is the seed of men
Identified and confirmed
7. Mixing of Iron and Clay
Confirmed
8. Failure to cleave
Confirmed

Daniel 2:34
34 Thou sawest till that a stone was cut out without hands, which smote the image upon his feet that were of iron and clay, and brake them to pieces.

Daniel 2:44
44 And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

The days of trying to mix Iron and Clay ends tomorrow 20th of January 2017. Irreconcilable enmity has been declared by both sides.

This prophecy is airtight, it will not fail.

it will eventually fail. tongue
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:47pm On Jan 19, 2017
Rilwayne001:

it will eventually fail. tongue

Rili, it will not fail cheesy, this prophecy is airtight.

I have just learned a few things about judgment day in Islam. Rili tell us about the day of judgment in Islam cheesy grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by frank317: 7:55pm On Jan 19, 2017
Comedy thread

The bad thing is the his fellow theists will rather remain silent... Some will even make excuse for him.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by taiwo850629: 7:59pm On Jan 19, 2017
I wish Mrpresident1's prediction were true, I'm leaning towards it being not true though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:05pm On Jan 19, 2017
frank317:
Comedy thread

The bad thing is the his fellow theists will rather remain silent... Some will even make excuse for him.

I like your signature grin

My thread will make your dream come true, it is the essence of the thread, freedom from slavery that the coming of Jesus represents
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:30pm On Jan 19, 2017
15hours more to 12noon 20th January 2017 grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 19, 2017
I just have to say this. I've been following this thread silently since its inception and I must say this, I can't wait till tomorrow.
grin grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Rilwayne001: 8:47pm On Jan 19, 2017
MrPresident1:

Rili, it will not fail cheesy, this prophecy is airtight.

I have just learned a few things about judgment day in Islam. Rili tell us about the day of judgment in Islam cheesy grin

Surah Al-Qiyama, Verse 6—9:

[Mr President] asking (derisively), "When is that Resurrection Day to be?"

[on that Day,] when the eyesight is by fear confounded,

and the moon is darkened,

and the sun and the moon are brought together
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:00pm On Jan 19, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Surah Al-Qiyama, Verse 6—9:

[Mr President] asking (derisively), "When is that Resurrection Day to be?"

[on that Day,] when the eyesight is by fear confounded,

and the moon is darkened,

and the sun and the moon are brought together

I am not asking derisively, I believe in the day of judgment, and that is even what this thread is all about.

What day of the week would the day of judgment be?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Rilwayne001: 9:19pm On Jan 19, 2017
MrPresident1:

I am not asking derisively, I believe in the day of judgment, and that is even what this thread is all about.

What day of the week would the day of judgment be?
Quran, 7:187
They ask thee about the (final) Hour - when will be its appointed time? Say: 'The knowledge thereof is with my Lord (alone): None but He can reveal as to when it will occur. Heavy were its burden through the heavens and the earth. Only, all of a sudden will it come to you.' They ask thee as if thou Wert eager in search thereof: Say: 'The knowledge thereof is with God (alone), but most men know not.' )"

Jesus said the same thing in the Bible i think, isn't it?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by realmindz: 9:27pm On Jan 19, 2017
MrPresident1
please all I ask for is transfer of ownership of all your assets before Jesus comes with his space ship donkeys and chariots to take over earth..

Pls help a brother..
plssss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (216) (Reply)

Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! / Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional / Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.