Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,312 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen - Religion (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen (243855 Views)

Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MuttleyLaff: 7:39am On Jan 17, 2017
MrPresident1:
Hahaha wool man cheesy

This one is a confirmed prophecy grin

Mr MrPresident1 Wehdone Sir
but what's your foot size please?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Joagbaje(m): 7:53am On Jan 17, 2017
MrPresident1:

Ishi, I have revealed Clay, these are critical periods...

You've not na. You only posted a link concerning Arab spring .
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Joagbaje(m): 8:17am On Jan 17, 2017
analice107:

Calm down guy. You are hyped. U misunderstand. The Adulterous woman was caught, she was sorry and repented, did the man who slept with his father's wife repent?
Was he not proud of it? was he remorseful? No.

It is reported commonly that there is fornication among you, and such fornication as is not so much as named among the Gentiles, that one should have his father's wife.
1 Corinthians:5:1

And ye are puffed up, and have not rather mourned, that he that hath done this deed might be taken away from among you.
1 Corinthians:5:2

To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.
1 Corinthians:5:5

read carefully. "deliver that one to SATAN FOR THE DESTRUCTION OF THE FLESH THAT THE SOUL OF THAT SAME MAN maybe saved on the day of the Lord".

Pls what did Paul do wrong here for you have hated him this much?

You are right Paul didn't do anything wrong. It was just a simple disciplinary measure . To suspend the guy , if not his puffed unrepentant attitude will corrupt others especially if he were a leader. Paul gave the reason in Verse 6

1 Corinthians 5:6- (KJV Strong's)
6 Your glorying is not good. Know ye not that a little leaven leaveneth the whole lump? 7 Purge out therefore the old leaven, that ye may be a new lump, as ye are unleavened. For even Christ our passover is sacrificed for us:

Unlike the woman in adultery who was repentant , The Corinthian guy and comerades were boastful about his deed .

In NLT translation it's clearer.

1 Corinthians 5:6-7 (NLT)
6 Your boasting about this is terrible. Don’t you realize that this sin is like a little yeast that spreads through the whole batch of dough? 7 Get rid of the old “yeast” by removing this wicked person from among you. Then you will be like a fresh batch of dough made without yeast, which is what you really are. Christ, our Passover Lamb, has been sacrificed for us.

The action of Paul was not death sentence but a disfellowship for a period. And afterwards restore him back . The discipline of God may not be sweet but in the end it save life .

1 Corinthians 5:5 (KJV)
. . . . . that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus

And after the guy became remorseful,Paul instructed his restoration back to the church .

2 Corinthians 2:8-11 (AMPC)
8 I therefore beg you to reinstate him in your affections and assure him of your love for him;
9 For this was my purpose in writing you, to test your attitude and see if you would stand the test, whether you are obedient and altogether agreeable [to following my orders] in everything.
10 If you forgive anyone anything, I too forgive that one; and what I have forgiven, if I have forgiven anything, has been for your sakes in the presence [and with the approval] of Christ (the Messiah),
11 To keep Satan from getting the advantage over us; for we are not ignorant of his wiles and intentions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by analice107: 9:03am On Jan 17, 2017
Joagbaje:

You are right Paul didn't do anything wrong. It was just a simple disciplinary measure . To suspend the guy , if not his puffed unrepentant attitude will corrupt others especially if he were a leader. Paul gave the reason in Verse 6

1 Corinthians 5:6- (KJV Strong's)
6 Your glorying is not good. Know ye not that a little leaven leaveneth the whole lump? 7 Purge out therefore the old leaven, that ye may be a new lump, as ye are unleavened. For even Christ our passover is sacrificed for us:

Unlike the woman in adultery who was repentant , The Corinthian guy and comerades were boastful about his deed .

In NLT translation it's clearer.

1 Corinthians 5:6-7 (NLT)
6 Your boasting about this is terrible. Don’t you realize that this sin is like a little yeast that spreads through the whole batch of dough? 7 Get rid of the old “yeast” by removing this wicked person from among you. Then you will be like a fresh batch of dough made without yeast, which is what you really are. Christ, our Passover Lamb, has been sacrificed for us.

The action of Paul was not death sentence but a disfellowship for a period. And afterwards restore him back . The discipline of God may not be sweet but in the end it save life .

1 Corinthians 5:5 (KJV)
. . . . . that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus

And after the guy became remorseful,Paul instructed his restoration back to the church .

2 Corinthians 2:8-11 (AMPC)
8 I therefore beg you to reinstate him in your affections and assure him of your love for him;
9 For this was my purpose in writing you, to test your attitude and see if you would stand the test, whether you are obedient and altogether agreeable [to following my orders] in everything.
10 If you forgive anyone anything, I too forgive that one; and what I have forgiven, if I have forgiven anything, has been for your sakes in the presence [and with the approval] of Christ (the Messiah),
11 To keep Satan from getting the advantage over us; for we are not ignorant of his wiles and intentions.

Thank you very Much sir.

@easterwick, when you lack understanding of something, pls seek it out.

Your hatred for Apostle Paul is completely misplaced.
Godbless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by analice107: 9:07am On Jan 17, 2017
MrPresident1:

They continue twisting the things they have no idea about, to their very own destruction. The work Paul did cannot yet be quantified.

Babe, Paul tried.
Just tire.

Am reasoning that Satan and his agents hate Apostle Paul so much because, he was a great tool in Satans hand. He was doing so fine against Christ until he escaped and dealt a serious blow to Satan afterwards. Satan hasn't forgiven Apostle Paul for reverting and snitching on him grin
MrPresident1:

They continue twisting the things they have no idea about, to their very own destruction. The work Paul did cannot yet be quantified.

Babe, Paul tried.
Just tire.

Am reasoning that Satan and his agents hate Apostle Paul so much because, he was a great tool of destruction in Satans Camp. He was doing so fine against Christ until he escaped and dealt a serious blow to Satan afterwards. Satan hasn't forgiven Apostle Paul for reverting and snitching on him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:17am On Jan 17, 2017
Joagbaje:

You've not na. You only posted a link concerning Arab spring .

I gave it. You missed the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzh9b_vo4vs

The Ideology of Iron is WESTERN CIVILIZATION including its products such Democracy, Gender Equality etc

The Ideology of Clay, which is the SEED of MEN, which is MIRY, STICKY and which SPREADS is ISLAM!

THE ATTEMPT TO MIX WESTERN CIVILIZATION/IDEOLOGY/DOCTRINE/CULTURE with ISLAM was the mixing of IRON and CLAY.

The Amalgam did not CLEAVE, it has failed!

https://www.rt.com/news/373197-brennan-obama-democracy-east/

Daniel 2:43
And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.

GoodMuyis, Gboyee4fun, Ishilove, KingEbukasblog, Eniholar, Felixomor, OLAADEGBU, JOAGBAJE, Scholar8200, Martinez19

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:25am On Jan 17, 2017
analice107:

Just tire.

Am reasoning that Satan and his agents hate Apostle Paul so much because, he was a great tool in Satans hand. He was doing so fine against Christ until he escaped and dealt a serious blow to Satan afterwards. Satan hasn't forgiven Apostle Paul for reverting and snitching on him grin
Just tire.

2 Peter 3:16
16 As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by easterwick(m): 10:38am On Jan 17, 2017
DONT WORRY ALL IT HAS ALREADY BE DONE AFTER ENOUGH SUFFERING AS PREDICTED BY CHRIST AND PAUL MY EYES GOT OPEN IT WAS LIKE REVOLUTION my brethren i dont hate paul because he is a brother not my FATHER the christians does not know meaning why they called 'my father my father' the wind is blowing now and no one can escape it yes no one except the word of christ find love for your enemies in your heart not in ur mouth you all wrestle with apostle paul epistle and psalm to destroy your self you would have listen to christ word he is the only one that came from above he knows what is happening between heaven and earth what will take all in is just to believe in the son of God and love one another that is the work of God but what will give you life is to know who is the true father and the son that he has sent so if any one can not see that paul is another jesus christ who say just believe in your heart that jesus is lord and God raise him up from death then you are save then that person should go and put mud in his eyes and go and wash so he will see let me say this that no one is good including i all are evil so he dont matter if any body cannot be save inthe land where great miracle where wrought, NIGERIA i see no church anyone who come out from religion,occults etc and just believe jesus is the son of God have live BUT I COURAGE ENDURANCE HAS TAKEN OUT MICHEAL BECAUSE I CANNOT OPEN MY MOUTH TO RAIN FIRE OR DEATH ON MY ENEMIES IT WILL NOT HAPPEN IN THIS LIFE IF GOD GRANT Me another after life it will not happen no matter the insult,persecution,tribulation,strive nor sword can make me to raise my sword and whoever will preach love will be protected by micheal now as i wrote am in a native doctor of witch house eat his foods and their is a fight between the women from church and women who serves idols first the church beat me and drove me out accuse me of stealing a manchine,motor then taken to the den of night witchcraft who accuse those who worship jesus christ witchcraft and ouge me to denied christ since i refuse to pray my enemie to die, i stand but not my power but the will of God i was abandon restricted to hold money so i cannot sell or buy but ask for wisdom of daniel and patient after i begin to see and i wept no body fault at all but deception from serpent in us every body is divided i saw that my enemie was myself because my brother who offend me actually lives in me and i in him if i pray my enemie should die then my brother will die and i is devil n my fellow woman is satan i cried that devil will abuse is the real jesus christ i can say much if i tell you the meaning of school,cloth,house,light,food cook with fire in the spiritual realm and what is been said that you can not understand my dear you will shut the door of your mouth cuz is way to death revile with satan no more for she is giver of birth 'mother earth' and put ur trust in jesus christ by abiding in his love anything hating is death so go and read your bible very well and see where there is no hatred there is live seek for JOHN AND LOST EPISTLE
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by easterwick(m): 11:09am On Jan 17, 2017
But all this was not my power or ways but i sees that it was thy lord doing because i thought my way with christ was actually right but my dear the night control day and the day agree with the night in surmition to hating but is actually a default way of life since our eartly mother exibit so no judging of anyone cuz all are same but in different ways if you dont believe me is not ur fault cuz except God himself teach you there is no way you can understand but now my ear is underf and eyes open but one want me through seduction my earthly mother she is my sister and my wife to be too so when paul lay that statment with ordinary eye you think is normal but those who understand adam eve to cain and abel to avan and azura and later seth will begin to get understand and abel is second n cain first but abel died first before cain i do think in reicannation abel might come back first so on earth now the first born is blind the following might see along with is mother so if you are firstborn seek jesus christ with all your heart so he will lead you less...
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Boss13: 11:17am On Jan 17, 2017
MrPresident1:
3 more days to 20th January 2017.

This prophecy will not fail, the stone smashed the image at its feet of Iron and Clay.

It smashed into its feet, the feet is the end of the image, let us be watchful to the end, we are at the end of the image.

Iron did not cleave with Clay which is the seed of men... the experiment failed.

Come Chief you said on or before 20th Jan, 2017. Now you are pushing it exactly to 20th Jan. Are your eyes getting blurred?

You have to be certain because the run rising quite early in Far East and that means China will be up whilst we are asleep. I seriously doubt you and I hope you will be around whilst we are watching Donald Trump become the 45th President of the United States
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 12:25pm On Jan 17, 2017
Boss13:

Come Chief you said on or before 20th Jan, 2017. Now you are pushing it exactly to 20th Jan. Are your eyes getting blurred?

You have to be certain because the run rising quite early in Far East and that means China will be up whilst we are asleep. I seriously doubt you and I hope you will be around whilst we are watching Donald Trump become the 45th President of the United States

If at this point, with all that has been said and revealed, you are still scornful and sarcastic, neither introspective nor reflective, you are on your own.

Completely on your own grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 1:00pm On Jan 17, 2017
Only two more days remaining in the divided kingdom of Iron and Clay. it is about 1pm GMT+1 presently in Nigeria...There remains about 11 hours to the end of today.

18th=24 hours
19th=24 hours
20th=12 hours

President Obama's presidency ends on the dot of 12noon on the 20th of January 2017.

24+24+11=59 hours

Jesus will come within the next 59 hours.

Faithful watchers, tepid watchers, scoffers and scorners, everybody...take note grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 2:03pm On Jan 17, 2017
How can Jesus come now when the gospel has not been preached to the whole world?

The gospel has been preached to the whole world, this was done over 500years ago during the millennial reign of Christ, yeah you heard me right, the millennial reign of Christ is in the past, and the gospel is already preached to the world.

Besides, if this is the reason for your tepidity, 'how can Jesus come now when the gospel has not been preached to the world'? then read this:

Romans 2:14-16
14 For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves:
15 Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one anotherwink
16 In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.
The gospel was all about preaching the law of Moses (Jesus) to the gentiles.

On or before 20th January 2017 wink

The gentiles which do not have the law do by nature the things contained in the law...They already have the gospel grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by QuietHammer(m): 2:40pm On Jan 17, 2017
MrPresident1, what do you say about selling your properties and using the proceeds to throw us an end -of-the-world party?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 2:47pm On Jan 17, 2017
QuietHammer:
MrPresident1, what do you say about selling your properties and using the proceeds to throw us an end -of-the-world party?

grin grin grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by QuietHammer(m): 3:49pm On Jan 17, 2017
MrPresident1:

grin grin grin
Just as U guessed. Yoy don't believe the prophesy yourself
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 3:51pm On Jan 17, 2017
QuietHammer:

grin grin grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by QuietHammer(m): 3:52pm On Jan 17, 2017
MrPresident1:

grin grin grin
*just as I guessed rather.

grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 3:56pm On Jan 17, 2017
QuietHammer:

*just as I guessed rather.

grin

Instead of doing research and reading up and trying to prepare, you are here trying to scorn. My brother I don't have your time jare grin.

Ask if you have any questions.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by QuietHammer(m): 4:03pm On Jan 17, 2017
MrPresident1:

Instead of doing research and reading up and trying to prepare, you are here trying to scorn. My brother I don't have your time jare grin.

Ask if you have any questions.
No questions sir
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 4:04pm On Jan 17, 2017
QuietHammer:

No questions sir

Then just watch and pray.

Btw, who is Iron, and who is Clay?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by QuietHammer(m): 4:09pm On Jan 17, 2017
MrPresident1:

Then just watch and pray.

Btw, who is Iron, and who is Clay?
Iron and clay? I don't know what you are talking about
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 4:22pm On Jan 17, 2017
QuietHammer:

And here you are mocking the prophecy. You cannot understand the prophecy if you do not know who Clay is, and who Iron is. Once you identify both ideologies, then the prophecy will make sense to you, and you will relax and start watching.

There was an attempt to mix the ideology of Iron, with the Ideology of Clay (which is the seed of men), the plan failed because both these ideologies are completely different, they would not mix. The plan has failed.

If you believe in the Bible, Daniel tells us that it is in the days of the kings of Iron and Clay (in the days of trying to mix Iron and Clay) that the GREAT GOD will set up the kingdom of His dear Son.

The time of the kingdom of Iron and Clay ends at 12:00noon on Friday the 20th of January 2017. Jesus will come before this time.

Feel free to ask any question.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 5:36pm On Jan 17, 2017
https://www.rt.com/news/373974-nato-dissolution-alliance-russia/

NATO is Rome.
Rome is dead.
Rome is obsolete says Trump

https://www.rt.com/news/373868-europe-response-trump-interview/

Daniel 2:44
44 And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

These kings are falling apart, their centre is no longer holding. The coming of Christ will be in their days. The days of these kings will end at 12:00noon 20th January 2017.

The leadership of Iron is falling apart. He that hath an ear, let him hear.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by easterwick(m): 6:46pm On Jan 17, 2017
On the twenty of january i go back to my school and take back my load i forfeited everything due to the tribulation but all are already in the revolution please come out from her the serpentine dragon doctrine of fire by paul and doctrine of son of david "solomon" or you partake of them cuz they will be a fight and no restrainer of sin.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by analice107: 7:43pm On Jan 17, 2017
MuttleyLaff:

Mr MrPresident1 Wehdone Sir
but what's your foot size please?
You want to buy him shoes?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by analice107: 7:51pm On Jan 17, 2017
QuietHammer:
Yes, Your Excellency, throw us an end of the world Party.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by analice107: 7:54pm On Jan 17, 2017
QuietHammer:

My dear, Iron and Clay is the world under the United Nations with some Nations Strong and some weak.

He is bamboozling those who do not understand Daniel 2.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:56pm On Jan 17, 2017
analice107:

Yes, Your Excellency, throw us an end of the world Party.

Babe, but that is what we are doing on this thread na cheesy

We are partying and kickimg it round until Jesus returns cheesy cheesy cheesy

Jesus is coming to meet us here wink
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:58pm On Jan 17, 2017
analice107:

My dear, Iron and Clay is the world under the United Nations with some Nations Strong and some weak.

I am not bamboozling anybody, I am telling everyone the real facts.

You have not followed this thread at all...smh
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by QuietHammer(m): 8:01pm On Jan 17, 2017
analice107:

Thanks o
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:04pm On Jan 17, 2017
QuietHammer:

Thanks o

Bros, I have given you the Iron and the Clay, it is a mix of ideology. Just be watchful from now till 20th January, just watch and pray, it will not cost you anything.

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (216) (Reply)

Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! / Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional / Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.