Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen - Religion (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen (244666 Views)

Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MuttleyLaff: 10:42pm On Jan 20, 2017
analice107:
Hmmm, Holdon, maybe it will happen in afternoon or in the evening, or even in the night.
Dont encourage him jare

MrPresident1 has a wardrobe full of flops
When we were advising him against his dubious prediction, he was hanging axe for head
He was warned that certain unprecedented events will need to be fast rolled into the short window time he is predicting Jesus to be coming back to
He failed to recognise many major events listed in prophecy that MUST happen before anyone can start thinking about Jesus ''is coming soon''

It's no surprise, all his predictions to date, back to back etcetera turns out to be flops

He should be thankful Deuteronomy 18:20 is no longer in force

2 Likes

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by TheEminentLaity: 11:55pm On Jan 20, 2017
39 pages of entertainment for the lunatic MrPresident1. Someone should please offer the bozo a job since his time is spent on making deluded calculations and predictions of people out there making a difference. Religion gives the ignorant and illiterates so much confidence in expressing stupidity.
Now that you've sold all your property why don't you repeat the affirmation I suggested yesterday or wait, you've been raptured already. Oh my grin cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Tonyosas101(m): 12:42am On Jan 21, 2017
Some people will never learn

Look at your life @MrPresident1

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by jonbellion(m): 12:45am On Jan 21, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:
MrPresident1 , I wanted to open a thread for a Countdown to the Coming of Christ , you beat me to it grin

cool
lmao!
Even this one undecided

2 Likes

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by jonbellion(m): 12:47am On Jan 21, 2017
MrPresident1:
[s]From the two verses above (in the OP) and linked with Daniel 2:44 which tell us that God will set up His kingdom in the days of the ruling kings of Iron and Clay,

Daniel 2:44
And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

The days of these kings has been computed to end on the 20th of January 2017. It means that the kingdom of God will be set up on or before this date.
[/s]
lmao
Now we can hear word Mr presido
Good smiley

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Ranchhoddas: 12:49am On Jan 21, 2017
It's 21st already. Where is MrPresident? Come and explain this gaffe.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:57am On Jan 21, 2017
jonbellion:
lmao!
Even this one undecided

Wetin ?

You take stuff too seriously . This is just social media .

Na wa oo grin

3 Likes

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Sylvekzee(m): 12:57am On Jan 21, 2017
Jesus just arrived

3 Likes

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Boss13: 1:06am On Jan 21, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Wetin ?

You take stuff too seriously . This is just social media .

Na wa oo grin

Don't deflate the attention, you are part of the charlatans here. Gradually you will all be exposed. I wonder why people take you guys serious

6 Likes

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:15am On Jan 21, 2017
Boss13:

Don't deflate the attention, you are part of the charlatans here. Gradually you will all be exposed. I wonder why people take you guys serious

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by mrmrmister: 1:30am On Jan 21, 2017
Let somebody give Jesus a vagina so he can cum na sad

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by skeendyke: 4:37am On Jan 21, 2017
petra1:

I comment President1 for one thing , his courage to believe to the end . It's a strong virtue .even though I knew he got the calculation wrong as I said earlier . Whatever material he studied online deceived him .

There is no calculation in the first place. The Word of God never gave any date or day of Christ's return. The calculation here is a proof of man's natural tendency to distort the simplicity of the Word of God.

3 Likes

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by skeendyke: 4:42am On Jan 21, 2017
An0nimus:

Let's go there

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LrBJRNYcWg

Hahahaha. That guy go kee person with laff. grin

2 Likes

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Nobody: 7:02am On Jan 21, 2017
Eeya
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Nobody: 7:28am On Jan 21, 2017
grin grin grin
Where is that dubious conman
grin grin
Mrpresident1 where is Jesus na?
Your lucky you didn't take up my challenge to give your wealth to the poor, you would have been sleeping under a bridge by now.
grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Yarduni: 7:30am On Jan 21, 2017
MrPresident1 you see your life?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by hopefulLandlord: 7:37am On Jan 21, 2017
Sukkot and MrPresident
show yourselves

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Ishilove: 7:44am On Jan 21, 2017
Leave MrPresident1 o jare. Ahn ahn angry

I'm sure there's an explanation for this... undecided

Oga Presido, I asked you if you are ready for the bashing that will happen when Jan 20 comes and goes without any incident and you said YES. cheesy

I think all along you meant that the inauguration of Trump will lead to a chain reaction of events that will end with the establishment of God's kingdom on earth but you deliberately spoke ambiguously, and made us believe that Jesus is making an appearance on the 20th of Jan.

You sly fox, this was all fun at our expense, shey? Kwantinue angry

3 Likes

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by UncleSnr(m): 7:51am On Jan 21, 2017
Ishilove:
Leave MrPresident1 o jare. Ahn ahn angry

I'm sure there's an explanation for this... undecided

Oga Presido, I asked you if you are ready for the bashing that will happen when Jan 20 comes and goes without any incident and you said YES. cheesy
Yes ma, that's why he has gone AWOL.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:52am On Jan 21, 2017
He is tired of waiting, and Has gone by himself (committed suicide)

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Ishilove: 7:55am On Jan 21, 2017
GAZZUZZ:
He is tired of waiting, and Has gone by himself (committed suicide)
You are cold cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by otemanuduno: 7:57am On Jan 21, 2017
Mrpresident1 has done exactly the will of the apostles of old. I could remember how Jonas(John) was also doing something like this to keep the 'religion of fear and lies' alive. Let's see how Jonas did his own those days.
:
1 John 2:18
Dear children, this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come. This is how we know it is the last hour.

The Antichrist of John have all died and the last hour of John has now dragged for more than 2000 years cheesy Mrpresident1, please keep up the lies like the apostles. May you be rewarded in Jesus name, amen.

DOCTUFOS:
Observations Of Rastus 3:11-12
11. I have also observed the meaning of the end of the world proclaimed by religions and beliefs. This does not mean the end of the whole world, but the beginning of the end of such religion.
12. For when a religion makes claims that the world would end, giving dates and times, the knowledgable ones shall observe the dates and make references to them for the homos of the future to see the folly of their ancestors in believing in such religion.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Boss13: 8:08am On Jan 21, 2017
When many christians rely heavily on the Bible, it makes you wonder curiously. The Bible was written at a time and condition when man was not so enlightened. At a time when people thought the earth was flat and the time zones of the world were the same. At the time when people thought Heaven was above the cloud.

So when the confused President01 was making his claims and supporting it with bible verses, a similar trend carried out by confused people, I knew his prediction would not come to past. There is no rapture even the Bible says so - Mathew 16:28 I tell you the truth, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom.

Many christians are not privileged to know that some bible verses were changed to fit in the script and some gospel books were discarded because these books do not support their objectives.

People wake up, religion was created by man for control purpose. It is now outdated and no longer useful in this modern world. In fact, religion has created more disunity amongst men and it is responsible for a million death in this world

11 Likes

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by hopefulLandlord: 8:09am On Jan 21, 2017
Jesus just showed himself to the whole world, he was spotted in Manchester

8 Likes

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by jonbellion(m): 8:31am On Jan 21, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
Jesus just showed himself to the whole world, he was spotted in Manchester
lmao
Such a useless club

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Olu317(m): 8:31am On Jan 21, 2017
Boss13:
When many christians rely heavily on the Bible, it makes you wonder curiously. The Bible was written at a time and condition when man was not so enlightened. At a time when people thought the earth was flat and the time zones of the world were the same. At the time when people thought Heaven was above the cloud.

So when the confused President01 was making his claims and supporting it with bible verses, a similar trend carried out by confused people, I knew his prediction would not come to past. There is no rapture even the Bible says so - Mathew 16:28 I tell you the truth, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom.

Many christians are not privileged to know that some bible verses were changed to fit in the script and some gospel books were discarded because these books do not support their objectives.

People wake up, religion was created by man for control purpose. It is now outdated and no longer useful in this modern world. In fact, religion has created more disunity amongst men and it is responsible for a million death in this world
Though you are right about @ MrPresident1 's fake claim of Jesus coming on the 20th January 2017 which was practically impossible until the time of beast chaotic situation of the entire world and the whole world (all spoken language) to hear the message of Jesus and he being the Saviour of all mankind if he is accepted as personal lord and saviour. Jesus didn't heavily reveal himself to the disciples because he knew the heart of men with their unbelief and he gradually manifest himself to them. And the part you quote was been explained to them with figurative speech about those who were with him at that time but was referring to the generation of same people in the future who will be alive when return to earth. As it is known in the Bible that when he comes people will still be earth's residents. However, you erred on rapture because Jesus said himself in the Book of John 14 vs2 and 3( vs2: In my father's house are many mansions :If it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. vs3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there you may be also.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by GoodMuyis(m): 8:41am On Jan 21, 2017
Hello Nigerians,

This Is Goodmuyis Reporting From the Kings Kingdom, I dont know whether to say good evening or good afternoon time doesnt work here. If you are reading this that means you are still alive to see January 21st, 2017. Praise be to YHWH!

Abeg make You help me tell all Nairaland especially those atheist that we the saint in heaven are working with Jesus to negotiate their amnesty terms.

BUT

The Goodnews is the amnesty terms still the same "Ask for Forgiveness in Jesus name"

Tell those who are waiting for 72 Virgins, that we got no gender issue here.

We are chilling here..... IN J.E.S.U.S NAE

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 21, 2017
Oh my, cheesy

I though it would be more brighter on this side. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Boss13: 9:02am On Jan 21, 2017
Olu317:
Though you are right about @ MrPresident1 's fake claim of Jesus coming on the 20th January 2017 which was practically impossible until the time of beast chaotic situation of the entire world and the whole world (all spoken language) to hear the message of Jesus and he being the Saviour of all mankind if he is accepted as personal lord and saviour. Jesus didn't heavily reveal himself to the disciples because he knew the heart of men with their unbelief and he gradually manifest himself to them. And the part you quote was been explained to them with figurative speech about those who were with him at that time but was referring to the generation of same people in the future who will be alive when return to earth. As it is known in the Bible that when he comes people will still be earth's residents. However, you erred on rapture because Jesus said himself in the Book of John 14 vs2 and 3( vs2: In my father's house are many mansions :If it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. vs3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there you may be also.

Jesus reveal himself to his disciples Mark 4:10-12
When he was alone, the Twelve and the others around him asked him about the parables. He told them, "The secret of the kingdom of God has been given to you. But to those on the outside everything is said in parables so that,

"'they may be ever seeing but never perceiving,
and ever hearing but never understanding;
otherwise they might turn and be forgiven!'"

Jesus came for Israel and disciples alone - Math 15:24
He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”

Matt 10:5 - Jesus sent out the twelve apostles with these instructions: "Don't go to the Gentiles or the Samaritans

The second coming of Jesus was for his disciples. He was not talking about any future generation. In case you don't know who the gentiles are - these are people who are not Jewish and a derogatory term for roman people

2 Likes

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by easterwick(m): 9:14am On Jan 21, 2017
WHY ARE YOU ALL RANTING I KEPT SAYING THIS THE RAPTURE IS MEANT OF THE VIRGINS WHO WAIT FOLLOW BY ANTI CHRIST ANNOUNCING HIMSELF THEN THOSE RAPTURE BELIEVERS WILL NOT SUFFER THE FIERY RULES THAT WILL STAND IN THE WHOLE WORD PEOPLE WILL LOST LIFE,IF CHRIST WANT TO LET THE WHOLEWORLD TO KNOW WHAT IS HAPPEN WHY DID IT PUT IT IN NIGHT AND AS A THEIF
christ know who has suffered and lost their life with him so he will come and take them secretly only those people can understand i saying this i do see the angels rising upon the son of man but those with me can not understand it though they see it
MRpresident where very correct but he has to have know that it is "SPIRITUAL"
i know you are will damn me because i know what is inside you
my christians has already be led astray by the ERROR DOCTRINE OF PAULthey dont know he is the one condermning them
COME OUT FROM HER[CHURCH] belongs to woman 'satan' there is no darkness in the father HATRED AND LOVE cannot stand together
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by jonbellion(m): 9:31am On Jan 21, 2017
easterwick:
[s]WHY ARE YOU ALL RANTING I KEPT SAYING THIS THE RAPTURE IS MEANT OF THE VIRGINS WHO WAIT FOLLOW BY ANTI CHRIST ANNOUNCING HIMSELF THEN THOSE RAPTURE BELIEVERS WILL NOT SUFFER THE FIERY RULES THAT WILL STAND IN THE WHOLE WORD PEOPLE WILL LOST LIFE,IF CHRIST WANT TO LET THE WHOLEWORLD TO KNOW WHAT IS HAPPEN WHY DID IT PUT IT IN NIGHT AND AS A THEIF
christ know who has suffered and lost their life with him so he will come and take them secretly only those people can understand i saying this i do see the angels rising upon the son of man but those with me can not understand it though they see it
MRpresident where very correct but he has to have know that it is "SPIRITUAL"
i know you are will damn me because i know what is inside you
my christians has already be led astray by the ERROR DOCTRINE OF PAULthey dont know he is the one condermning them
COME OUT FROM HER[CHURCH] belongs to woman 'satan' there is no darkness in the father HATRED AND LOVE cannot stand together[/s]
sharrap and take your test result

6 Likes

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrMontella(m): 10:53am On Jan 21, 2017
Trust me...una go wait tire!
Until you study the new testament with a straight mind!

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (216) (Reply)

Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! / Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional / Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.