Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,941 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen - Religion (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen (242908 Views)

Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by analice107: 8:16pm On Jan 22, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
What are you always saying? I can hardly ever understand you.
I thought it was me.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by analice107: 8:23pm On Jan 22, 2017
Ishilove:
MrPresident1 yaff gone AWOL embarassed undecided
Wait, rapture may have happened and he is gone with Jesus.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by analice107: 8:25pm On Jan 22, 2017
Your Excellency, MrPresident1, i can see you, pls talk to me.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by skeendyke: 8:34pm On Jan 22, 2017
Ishilove:

grin grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by skeendyke: 8:37pm On Jan 22, 2017
analice107:
Your Excellency, MrPresident1, i can see you, pls talk to me.

Hahahaha. #bringbackourmrpresident1 grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by analice107: 8:53pm On Jan 22, 2017
skeendyke:

Hahahaha. #bringbackourmrpresident1 grin
Yes, *BringbackourMrpresident*
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Joagbaje(m): 9:47pm On Jan 22, 2017
analice107:

Not at all , if you check his profile, he has been peeping.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Olu317(m): 10:59pm On Jan 22, 2017
Boss13:

Brother, I beckon on you to travel to the Far East and obtain for yourself first hand knowledge. Christianity is very popular in the west and areas pre-occupied by European colonial masters. However, in the east, the mentioned religion are far more popular. In one of my recent travels to the Far East, you hardly find christians around except European tourists.

The Bible is not the only source of truth, you can start with the Koran and then proceed to other books like the kabalah. Only then would you begin to see similarities amongst these religion sects.
IF YOU KNOW MUCH ABOUT FAR EAST KNOWLEDGE AND HISTORY, YOU WILL UNDERSTAND THE INTRICACY OF HOW CHRISTIANITY WAS MADE MANIFEST. THE BIBLE ISN'T A CHRISTIAN BOOK ONLY BUT A HOLY BIBLE. BOOK TALKING ABOUT GOD OF HEAVEN AND EARTH. THE SPIRITUAL CONTROLLER OF ALL THINGS.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Ishilove: 11:17pm On Jan 22, 2017
GoodMuyis:
MrPresident1

I foresaw you
Ahn ahn, oga o. So the dude is coming online and refusing to respond to his mentions angry

Wa, arakunrin, I warned you about the bashing but you did not heed my advice. You are not Jesus' secretary so STOP giving dates of his expected return to avoid this kind of embarazzment. embarassed grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Ishilove: 11:23pm On Jan 22, 2017
analice107:

My sister, I would have believed you if I didn't check his profile and confirm that he has been coming online to read our comments here. Evidently he also missed the rapture.

Was there ANYONE raptured on the 20th of January, 2016?

*sob* MrPresident1 say something, I miss you!!! cry cry cry

Okay, I agree, I wee join your harem and serve you your meals butt nekkid. Anything you ask me to do I wee do...Just say something!!!!

*wail, weep* cry cry sad

#bringbackourMrPresident#

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:58am On Jan 23, 2017
Ishilove:

My sister, I would have believed you if I didn't check his profile and confirm that he has been coming online to read our comments here. Evidently he also missed the rapture.

Okay, I agree, I wee join your harem and serve you your meals butt nekkid. Anything you ask me to do I wee do...Just say something!!!!

*wail, weep* cry cry sad

shocked
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by skeendyke: 6:20am On Jan 23, 2017
Ishilove:

*wail, weep* cry cry sad

Lolz. MrPresident1, we are no longer angry with you. We have forgiven you already. You can come out now please. Na beg ah dey beg o. grin

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Ishilove: 7:52am On Jan 23, 2017
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Ishilove: 7:53am On Jan 23, 2017
skeendyke:

Lolz. MrPresident1, we are no longer angry with you. We have forgiven you already. You can come out now please. Na beg ah dey beg o. grin
I follow you beg grin

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by LordReed(m): 9:37am On Jan 23, 2017
This one that he won't come out for a nekkid Ishilove, something must be wrong lolz.

2 Likes

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Ishilove: 10:10am On Jan 23, 2017
LordReed:
This one that he won't come out for a nekkid Ishilove, something must be wrong lolz.
Nothing is wrong jor. He is not under a ban so I wonder he doesn't want to comment again.

MrPresident1 come out. We won't laugh, I promise grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Boss13: 12:05pm On Jan 23, 2017
Olu317:
IF YOU KNOW MUCH ABOUT FAR EAST KNOWLEDGE AND HISTORY, YOU WILL UNDERSTAND THE INTRICACY OF HOW CHRISTIANITY WAS MADE MANIFEST. THE BIBLE ISN'T A CHRISTIAN BOOK ONLY BUT A HOLY BIBLE. BOOK TALKING ABOUT GOD OF HEAVEN AND EARTH. THE SPIRITUAL CONTROLLER OF ALL THINGS.

My Brother, I have read the Bible thrice and I still read it when I find the time. The Bible did a poor job in explaining the Kingdom of God or explaining the God concept. What I now know about the Kingdom of God or the Infinite Consciousness, I learnt from studying other books. On the other hand, the Bible did a good job is explaining how the Jewish nation came to being - their creation, their growth, their tribulations, their conquest, their happy moments and their ending.

Little was said about God, death, life after death, the Kingdom of God or heaven as we know it.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by sirfee(m): 12:42pm On Jan 23, 2017
Olu317:
Why do we have so many versions,Pentecostal churches don't have any respect for books like Macabee but the catholics do,can you tell me why.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by hopefulLandlord: 2:28pm On Jan 23, 2017
Olu317:

I'm curious, what concerns FAR EAST with the Bible?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Olu317(m): 4:03pm On Jan 23, 2017
Boss13:

My Brother, I have read the Bible thrice and I still read it when I find the time. The Bible did a poor job in explaining the Kingdom of God or explaining the God concept. What I now know about the Kingdom of God or the Infinite Consciousness, I learnt from studying other books. On the other hand, the Bible did a good job is explaining how the Jewish nation came to being - their creation, their growth, their tribulations, their conquest, their happy moments and their ending.

Little was said about God, death, life after death, the Kingdom of God or heaven as we know it.
All the aforementioned of yours are explained in the Bible except you don't pay attention to them or you read the Bible like a Novel. The Bible can be ordinary in the hands of those who don't know the POWER in it. I have never seen any books being explicit about the resurrection more than the Bible. The truth is that we human beings tends to hold on to our different beliefs and I don't have any problem with it but where the problems manifest is when given other books preeminence over the Bible. From Aleppo to Saudi Arabia to Egypt. Biblical evidence coronate their findings yet no other books did that. Genesis, introduce God,Numbers,exodus ,Precisely Samuel mentioned God king and his abilities as the Supreme being, psalms talked about how he (God) want to be referred ,praise and honoured .Lamentation/songs of Solomon talked about consequence of sins, Ezekiel /Isaiah /Jeremiah/Daniel/ talked about death etc . I rest my case.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Olu317(m): 4:10pm On Jan 23, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

I'm curious, what concerns FAR EAST with the Bible?
I GUESS YOU JUMPED UNTO THIS WRITE UP .HOWEVER ,YOU CHECK TO UNDERSTAND HOW WE DIGRESSED TO MIDDLE EAST. STILL THE BIBLE ORIGINATED FROM THE MIDDLE EAST.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by analice107: 4:33pm On Jan 23, 2017
Ishilove:

*wail, weep* cry cry sad

Pls leave my Hubby biko. Ah ah, nah only him miss prediction?

E don do biko.

Oya, darling MrPresident1, Your first lady has scared them off, now come out and give me a hug. I miss you soooo much.

2 Likes

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by hopefulLandlord: 4:48pm On Jan 23, 2017
Olu317:
I GUESS YOU JUMPED UNTO THIS WRITE UP .HOWEVER ,YOU CHECK TO UNDERSTAND HOW WE DIGRESSED TO MIDDLE EAST. STILL THE BIBLE ORIGINATED FROM THE MIDDLE EAST.

most far eastern countries don't give a rat's ass behind about the Jewish folklore book
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Olu317(m): 6:48pm On Jan 23, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

most far eastern countries don't give a rat's ass behind about the Jewish folklore book
You know nothing about history and the role the Bible play in it all. Let me allow you enjoy your belief. Have a lovely adventure.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by hopefulLandlord: 7:00pm On Jan 23, 2017
Olu317:
You know nothing about history and the role the Bible play in it all. Let me allow you enjoy your belief. Have a lovely adventure.

you can educate us

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:14pm On Jan 23, 2017
analice107:

Pls leave my Hubby biko. Ah ah, nah only him miss prediction?

E don do biko.

Oya, darling MrPresident1, Your first lady has scared them off, now come out and give me a hug. I miss you soooo much.

grin grin grin

My Dear, discretion as wise people say, is the better part of valour.

Truly, our God, works, in mysterious ways wink
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by hopefulLandlord: 7:18pm On Jan 23, 2017
MrPresident1:

grin grin grin
Hehehehehehehehe
you're so freaking predictable that I expected such answer
what's the new date?

2 Likes

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Boss13: 7:43pm On Jan 23, 2017
Olu317:
All the aforementioned of yours are explained in the Bible except you don't pay attention to them or you read the Bible like a Novel. The Bible can be ordinary in the hands of those who don't know the POWER in it. I have never seen any books being explicit about the resurrection more than the Bible. The truth is that we human beings tends to hold on to our different beliefs and I don't have any problem with it but where the problems manifest is when given other books preeminence over the Bible. From Aleppo to Saudi Arabia to Egypt. Biblical evidence coronate their findings yet no other books did that. Genesis, introduce God,Numbers,exodus ,Precisely Samuel mentioned God king and his abilities as the Supreme being, psalms talked about how he (God) want to be referred ,praise and honoured .Lamentation/songs of Solomon talked about consequence of sins, Ezekiel /Isaiah /Jeremiah/Daniel/ talked about death etc . I rest my case.

Apart from the Bible, what other book of truth have you read? There is this popular proverb in Nigeria - my mama soup na hin sweet pass, until you taste your neighbor mama soup, you will know the difference.

On the other hand, I was expecting you to pick each of the things I listed and address them. For me, this is not a conquest. I have read the Bible and other books and I know the difference. In short, those books aid me to understand the Bible. That is why when President01 was giving his false prediction I quickly called his attention.

I don't blame President01 for his false prediction, I'd rather blame him for his arrogance and now he is humbled. If the Bible had done a good job to address the kingdom of God, there would be no confusion.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Boss13: 7:45pm On Jan 23, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

Hehehehehehehehe

you're so freaking predictable that I expected such answer

what's the new date?

He will only succeed to embarrass himself further. I believe this should be sufficient for him
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by analice107: 8:30pm On Jan 23, 2017
MrPresident1:

grin grin grin
Yes ke. Strong men do not listen to their wives until wahala bust.
I still love you jare.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Ubenedictus(m): 8:45pm On Jan 23, 2017
Ishilove:
He is back
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Ubenedictus(m): 8:46pm On Jan 23, 2017
MrPresident1:

grin grin grin

how i wish u said this before.

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (215) (Reply)

Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! / Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional / Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.